剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Uh, Mom was working late, so I came by after school.
妈妈加班 所以我放学就过来了
Why didn't you call me? I would have come home early.
你怎么不打给我? 我就能早点回来了
Hey, I got an idea. Why don't we order that special pizza
我有个主意 我们点萨尔家的特色披萨吧
from Sal's, the Ma Che Bella. Actually, I can't stay.
"美丽女人" 其实我不能留下来
Mom called, on her way over. I'll invite her too!
妈妈打电♥话♥了 她在来的路上 那我也邀请她呗!
Then we can order that big one we're
那样我们就能点一个以前
always afraid to order, that... What's it called?
一直不敢点的大披萨... 叫啥来着?
Gigante! Gigante!
巨人! 巨人!
Yeah, if Mom's OK with it.
对 如果妈妈愿意的话就行
Why wouldn't she be OK with it? She spent half of last year
为什么她不愿意? 她去年大半年都在
in Italy, didn't she? Very true.
意大利 是吧? 是是是
Hey, come on in. We're gonna order from Sal's.
快进来 我们正要订萨尔家的披萨
That is a great idea! Pizza it is!
这真是个好主意! 披萨当然很棒!
Yeah, hang on a sec, Maggie? Hey, is she ready?
玛姬 能稍等一会儿吗? 嘿 她好了吗?
Uhh, yeah.
呃 那个
I... I thought maybe we could all have dinner together.
我...我以为我们可以一起吃晚餐
Ohh, I have an early call tomorrow.
我明天得早起
OK, I'll bring her by later.
没事 我一会送她回去
Jules has homework. But she could do it here.
茱尔斯还有作业呢 她可以在这里做
Yeah, Maggie, one second.
玛姬 再等一会会儿
Matt, you're seeing her tomorrow.
马特 明天你就可以见到她了
I gotta take her home. Now.
我现在就得接她回去
Sorry, dad. We'll get the gigante next time.
抱歉 爸爸 我们下次再吃大披萨啦
Sushi tomorrow, right? You got it.
明天吃寿司 对吗? 没错
Bye, grandpa. Bye, sweetie.
再见 爷爷 再见 宝贝
To hell with the pizza. Let's go get a drink.
让披萨见鬼去吧 我们去喝一杯
Maybe some other time, Dad.
下次吧 爸
Emilia, what's up?
艾米莉亚 怎么了?
Shade? You need to get down here right away. Someone set the garage on fire.
谢德吗? 你现在得过来一趟 有人在车♥库♥纵火
I was by the East gate when I saw it.
我路过东门的时候看到的
Ran over and tried to put it out. It got too big.
我赶紧跑过来灭火 火势太大了
Did you see anyone?
你有看到别人吗?
He just got a mouthful of smoke, can this wait?
他刚吸了太多的烟 可以等等再问吗?
None of the other security guards remembers seeing anyone.
安保人员都不记得有看到可疑人物
I guess open flames near
我猜在赛车燃料旁纵火
racing fuel can be a bit of a distraction.
是为了分散大家的注意力
Where are you going? Hold on!
你要去哪儿? 等等!
Are you kidding me? Listen, calm down.
你在搞笑吗? 听着 冷静一点
You guys need to figure out who's doing this.
你们得找出这是谁干的
We're running out of time. You should consider pulling out of the race.
我们没时间了 你得考虑一下退出比赛
We can't. Look, I've waited 20 years for this chance.
不行 我等了二十年才好不容易得到这个机会
We have never been this close.
我们从未如此接近成功
This is our shot at the big time.
这次是我们最关键的机会
At least, let us talk to the police.
那至少我们得跟警♥察♥谈一谈
We've got friends there that... No. No police.
我们有朋友在那里... 不行 不能告诉警♥察♥
She hired you to solve this, so solve it already.
她雇你来解决 那你们就快点去解决啊
I'm sorry. He's under a lot of pressure.
抱歉 他背负着太多的压力
More than usual? He hasn't won a race in three months,
压力比之前大吗? 他已经三个月没赢过了
and he knows if we don't get a top-three finish on Saturday,
而且他知道如果我们这周六没进前三的话
we lose our chance at the bonus.
我们一分钱都拿不到
I just gotta get him to focus.
我得让他集中精力
Angie?
安吉?
Hey, I was thinking about the fire...
嘿 我刚在想那场火...
What is this? Some kind of a joke?
这是什么? 你在开玩笑吗?
Uh... No.
呃...不是
When were you planning to give it to me?
你本打算什么时候给我?
Soon.
很快
I was just...
我只是在...
waiting for the right time.
等待一个合适的时机
Sorry.
抱歉
Where was it?
这在哪里发现的?
It was taped under your dad's desk.
它粘在你父亲的桌子下
You want some privacy?
需要我回避一下吗?
I can... No. No. I'll read it later.
我可以... 不想 我以后再读
Later? I've been dying to find out...
以后? 我很想弄清楚...
I said no, OK?
我不答应 可以了吗?
You were saying about the fire?
你刚说那场大火?
Uh, it must have been an inside job.
这肯定是内部人员搞的鬼
That entire area is only accessible with team credentials.
因为有工作证才能进入那片区域
Not to mention you'd have to know to avoid the security cameras,
而且 这个人还得知道如何避开摄像头
which brings us back to a rival racer or his crew.
所以我们又得把重心放在参赛的对手及其团队身上
Or Emilia's crew.
或者是艾米莉亚的团队
I did some digging into Emilia's financial situation.
我调查了一下艾米莉亚的财务状况
Ronny was right.
罗尼说的没错
Even with the bigger sponsor, she's in a lot of trouble.
即使得到更大牌的赞助 她还是有一堆麻烦
The bank called one of her loans last month.
银行上个月已经催她还其中一笔贷款
She had to let go of her chief engineer.
她不得不放弃她的首席技师
Tim Reid.
蒂姆·里德
Are you Tim Reid?
你是蒂姆·里德吗?
Who's asking?
哪位?
We're working for Emilia Mantella.
艾米莉亚·曼特拉派我们来调查的
Someone set a fire at the track last night.
昨晚有人在赛道附近纵火
What's that got to do with me?
这跟我有什么关系?
You still got your credential?
你的工作证还在吗?
I freelance every once in a while, but I wasn't there last night.
我是个自♥由♥工作者 但昨晚我不在那儿
Where were you? At home, watching the game.
那你在哪儿? 在家 看比赛
Were you alone? Guys, I didn't do this.
你自己一个人吗? 两位 不是我♥干♥的
This is exactly the big time.
现在可是关键时期
Maybe you were pissed she let you go,
可能她辞退你引起了你的不满
maybe you wanted to get back at her.
可能你想报复她
Oh, I didn't get fired. I quit.
我不是被炒的 我是自己退出的
What happened?
怎么回事?
Eric and I got into a fight.
埃里克和我吵了一架
He wanted me to make some adjustments to his car.
他想让我给他的车做一些调整
Add Gurney flaps to the tail wing for more downforce.
在尾翼加上扰流翼板来增加下压力
I told him it'd be dangerous, that it could throw off the balance.
我告诉他那样很危险 整辆车可能会失去平衡
He didn't like that?
而他不喜欢听这样的良言?
No. He tried to force me to do it.
是啊 他试着强迫我来着
I said no. He freaked out, so I left.
我拒绝了 他很崩溃 所以我就离开了
No hard feelings? Well, sure.
你不难过吗? 当然难过
I've been with the team for seven years.
我在那个团队待了七年
Emilia's like a mom,
艾米莉亚就像我妈一样
and Eric and I were tight.
我跟埃里克是老铁
But then lately, he's been acting all crazy, so I figured...
但最近 他的行为有点疯狂 所以我想...
What do you mean, "Crazy"?
你说的"疯狂行为"有哪些?
He started to losing races.
他在比赛中失利
Yelling at people,
朝别人♥大♥喊大叫
getting into fights...
跟别人打架...
I tried talking sense into him but he completely shut me out.
我曾试着开导他 但他很抵触
Thanks.
谢谢
What?
怎么啦?
The way he described Eric,
他口中的埃里克
I've seen it before in elite athletes.
我曾在顶尖运动员之间见过差不多的例子
Skilled jugglers, you mean.
你说的是富有技巧的杂耍艺人吧
Back in my playing days, guys who'd have a couple of bad games,
在我打比赛的那些日子里 输了球的运动员
they'd start looking for things to blame.
会找东西来发泄
A nagging injury. Faulty equipment. The water boy.
扰人的伤口 设备的故障 送水的小孩
Is this trip down memory lane headed anywhere?
你这样重提旧事到底是想说明什么?
Eric was riding a losing streak.
埃里克在走下坡路
Maybe he was trying to find a reason not to race at all.
可能他想找个理由不参加比赛
Like issuing death threats that force his team to pull out.
比如说以死亡威胁他的车队退出比赛
Oh, I just spoke to Emilia.
我刚才跟艾米莉亚谈了一下
She and Eric had dinner plans, so the coast should be clear.
她和埃里克要一起吃晚餐 我们的调查就没有障碍了
Eric has a motor home on site.
埃里克在场子里有一辆房♥车
I figure that's a good place to start.
我们可以从那里开始
Hey, Jules, what's up?
嘿 茱尔斯 怎么啦?
I was wondering if we could postpone dinner tonight.
我能不能将今晚的聚餐推迟几天啊
Sure. Is everything OK?
当然可以 怎么啦?
Yeah, mom just asked me to stay home.
妈妈让我待在家
Why?
为什么?
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表