剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
That they're the kind of people that connect so well they...
他们之间羁绊太深 所以能够...
Finish each other's sentences? I was gonna say
接上对方的梗? 我想说的是
"Complete each other". Hm. What do you think of that?
"完满彼此的人生" 你看这张怎么样?
The angle's about right.
这个角度差不多是对的
That tree back there would make a pretty good tripod.
后面那棵树应该非常适合放三脚架
This is exactly where it was taken.
这里就是拍摄地点
Wait a minute.
等等
What's this? "Wildebeest".
这是什么? "角马"
It's one of those gross energy drinks.
应该是跟红牛差不多恶心的能量饮料
So our culprit's a 20-year-old raver?
所以我们的罪犯是一个二十岁出头的交际"花"?
Menthol.
薄荷味
Who smokes menthols these days?
现在谁还抽薄荷烟啊?
I have a pretty good idea.
我有个绝妙的办法
Your wife cheating?
太太出轨?
Employees got their hands in the company kitty?
员工偷走公♥司♥的钱?
As Friedrich Nietzsche said,
正如哲学家尼采所言
"The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy".
"对抗敌人最好的武器就是另一个敌人"
40 years on the job. I'll bust your case wide open.
这行干了四十年 我来帮你抽丝剥茧
So remember my name. Norm Glinski.
记住我的名字 诺姆·格林斯基
I put the dick in private dick.
"私"家侦探 为你带来改变
This is a joke, right? There's no way
这是在逗我吧 这家伙绝不可能
that guy's a real P.I. Oh, he's real alright.
是个真正的私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 喔 他倒是有真材实料
Used to do work for my dad back in the day.
以前吧 他经常帮我爸工作
What's his deal?
他自带什么技能?
Glinski was a forensic accountant for the RCMP.
格林斯基以前是加♥拿♥大♥皇♥家♥骑♥警♥队的法务会计师
After he retired, my dad hired him to work a few P.I. Cases.
他退休后 我爸爸雇了他去解决一些私♥人♥侦♥探♥委托
So what happened? He liked to cut corners.
后来发生了什么? 他喜欢走捷径办案子
My father did not.
我爸不喜欢这么做
Right. My dad finally cut him loose
是的 最后我爸炒了他鱿鱼
and Glinski never forgave him. Then one day my dad's cousin
格林斯基拒绝原谅我爸 后来有一天我爸的堂弟
got swindled by his financial advisor.
被他的财务顾问给骗了
I know the feeling. We investigated on his behalf,
我懂那种感觉 我们以我叔叔的名义进行调查
but... couldn't get any traction because the advisor
但... 一点线索都查不到 因为财务顾问雇了
hired a private investigator to run interference.
一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥给他打掩护 引开了我们的注意力
A former accountant who knew how to cover his tracks.
那人以前做过会计 所以知道怎么掩盖自己罪行
Norm Glinski's entire P.I. Career is a middle finger to my father.
诺姆·格林斯基的侦探生涯简直就是对我爸的大写侮辱
He will lie, cheat, and steal for whoever's paying.
只要有人付钱给他 他会为之撒谎 欺骗 甚至盗窃
A shortcut guy. Exactly. There's a right way and a wrong way to win a case.
爱走捷径的家伙 就是啊 赢官司的方法有很多 有正确的阳关道 也有错误的独木桥
My dad taught me that.
这是我爸教我的
There he is.
他出来了
The question is, why is he following around a juror?
问题是 他干嘛要跟着一个陪审员?
Let's find out.
让我们找出答案吧
Please state your full name and occupation for the record.
请说出你的全名以及职业 以便记录
Eleanor Brown.
我叫埃莉诺·布朗
Founder of Eleanor Brown Investment Securities.
埃莉诺·布朗投资证券公♥司♥
I'm... I was Kyle Blunton's boss.
我是...凯尔·布兰顿的老板
And do you know the defendant? A year ago I went through an ugly divorce.
你认识被告人吗? 一年前 我跟丈夫离婚 闹得很难看
Kyle and Nancy helped me through it.
凯尔和南希陪伴我度过了那道难关
We became friendly. So far your old buddy
我们就成了朋友 到现在为止 你的老朋友
hasn't made eye contact with anyone.
都没和任何一方有眼神接触
Glinski's too smart to show us who he's working for.
格林斯基十分狡猾 无论他到底为谁效力 他都不会表现出来
Or whoever he's working for isn't here.
或者是他的效力对象不在现场
And how would you describe Kyle and Nancy's relationship?
在你看来 凯尔和南希的夫妻关系怎么样?
Well, like any marriage, it had its ups and downs,
和所有的婚姻一样 有高♥潮♥也有低谷
and Kyle sometimes said he had two wives,
凯尔有时会说他有两个妻子
Nancy and his job.
南希和他的工作
But Nancy understood that.
但南希很理解他
You know, she would never... have...
你知道 她绝对不会...有...
I know that this is difficult, Ms. Brown,
我知道这很难接受 布朗女士
but I need your help to give context.
但我需要你的帮助来了解情况
The night Kyle was murdered,
凯尔被杀那晚
he called you at 10:40 PM.
他在晚上10:40给你打过电♥话♥
How did he sound?
他的声音听起来怎样?
Scared.
充满恐惧
I'd never heard him like that before.
我以前从来没听过他那种声音
I heard Nancy yelling in the background. I...
我听到南希在听筒那边大喊 我...
I assumed they were having a fight.
我以为是他们吵架了
I never thought that she...
我从没想过她会...
And why was Kyle calling you?
为什么凯尔会打给你呢?
He was calling to ask me
他打电♥话♥是想问我
for the name of my... divorce attorney.
我的...离婚律师的名字
Glinski's on the move.
格林斯基开始行动了
This is where we divide and conquer.
分头行动 各个击破 查个水落石出
It doesn't make any sense.
这说不通啊
If Glinski's working for the defence, then where is he going?
如果格林斯基是被告那方的人 那他要去哪?
All I know is if it's Glinski, he's up to no good.
我只知道格林斯基这个人绝对心怀鬼胎
I lost him. Hang tight.
我跟丢了 等我一下
Rookie mistake, Everett.
菜鸟会犯的低级错误 爱维利特
Didn't your daddy ever teach you how to do a proper tail?
你♥爸♥没教过你怎么正确尾随别人吗?
When following a mark,
当你跟踪目标时
always tuck behind another vehicle.
一定要藏在另一辆车后面
Thanks for the tip, Glinski.
谢谢你的提醒 格林斯基
If I catch you tailing me again,
再让我抓到你跟踪我
you're gonna be...
在下次的...
a punchline in heels at the next P.I. Convention.
私♥家♥侦♥探♥大会上 你就会是穿着高跟鞋的笑点
You got that? And here's something else.
懂了吗? 还有一句忠告
"Better a diamond with a flaw
"宁做有瑕玉
than a pebble without."
不做无瑕石"
Confucius.
子曾经曰过
He fell for it. Got him?
他上当了 看见他了吗?
I got him.
我跟上他了
Hey Angie.
嗨 安吉
Nancy Blunton lives in Forest Hill, right?
南希·布兰顿住在森林山里 对吧?
Uh, yeah. Uh, 144 Wembly. Why?
嗯对 温布利大道144号♥ 怎么问这个?
Because I think that's where your buddy Glinski's going.
因为我觉得那就是格林斯基要去的地方
Oh wait. Hold the phone. He's going down the street.
等等 别挂 他沿街下去了
152 Wembly.
温布利大道152号♥
Nobody on the juror's list lives there.
陪审员名单上没人住在那
It looks like the neighbour's handing Glinski money.
看起来是南希的邻居正在给格林斯基钱
What? Hold on.
什么? 等下
Alright, here we go.
好了 找到了
Uh, 152 Wembly.
温布利大道152号♥
It's a Jerry Macklehearn. He lives alone.
住着的人名叫杰瑞·马克赫恩 独居
Why would this guy hire Glinski? I'm gonna find out.
他为什么要雇格林斯基? 我会查出来的
Shade...
谢德...
Shade? Don't do anything stupid.
谢德? 别做傻事
Now why would I do that?
我为什么要做傻事呢?
Shade? Where the hell are you? I'm in the house.
谢德? 你到底在哪呢? 我在屋子里
What? What part of "There's a right way and a wrong way to win
什么? "赢官司的方法有很多 有正确的阳关道 也有错误的独木桥"
a case" Don't you understand? Just give me a minute.
你难道不懂吗? 给我一分钟
Oh, this is so worth it! Turns out our friendly neighbour
来得太值了 事实证明这位看起来友善的好邻居
may not be so friendly after all.
可一点也不友好啊
Dude. We need to talk.
伙计 我们得谈谈
I had nothing to do with the murder.
我跟谋杀案一点关系都没有
I was at a Jays game that night. Look, I swear, man.
我那晚在多伦多蓝鸟棒球队比赛现场 听着 我可以发誓 伙计
Nancy and I are just friends. Looks like
南希和我只是普通朋友 在我看来
more than a friend to me. I'm an architect.
你们可不仅是朋友 我是个建筑师
I offered her some advice on a house redesign,
她重新装♥修♥房♥屋的时候 我给她提了些建议
and we became close.
我们就亲近起来
I even helped her kick her diazepam habit.
我甚至还帮她摆脱了吃安♥眠♥药♥的习惯
Well, you did a bang-up job, considering she popped a couple
哇 那你岂不是好棒棒 毕竟她在杀了丈夫的那天
the night she murdered her husband.
可是嗑了不少安♥眠♥药♥啊
She didn't murder Kyle. How do you know that?
她没有杀凯尔 你怎么知道?
I just do. It's...
我就是知道 这是...
Nancy shared everything with me.
南希有什么事都和我说
Exactly how close were you two?
你们俩到底有多亲近?
Nothing happened between us, if that's what you mean.
如果你非要这么问的话 我只能说我跟她清清白白
We both agreed to wait 'til after her divorce.
我们说好了 等她离完婚再说
You knew she was planning a divorce?
你知道她准备离婚?
I was the one who suggested it.
是我提议她这么做的
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表