剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Nolan was angry,
诺兰很生气
but not about me... Us. I'd swear something about this case
但不是因为我... 我们 我发誓这案件
is tweaking him. You know, you might be right.
一定和他有所牵连 你可能是对的
About him screwing up the initial investigation?
你觉得他搞砸了最初的调查
Yeah, but on the other hand, he has a point.
但话说回来 他说的也没错
I think I liked it better when I was right.
那我还是希望我是正确的
If Laura is alive, why hasn't she come forward?
如果劳拉还活着 她为什么不直接出现
I mean why fake your own death?
为什么要伪造自己的死亡
And hide from everyone,
而且还瞒住了所有人
including Antoine. Unless...
包括安东 除非
Unless she wanted to get away from her fiance.
除非她想摆脱她的未婚夫
Maybe she wanted out for good.
也许她想永久地离开
You know, my dad always used to say
你知道吗 我父亲总是说
everyone leaves a trail. You just have to know where to look.
每个人都会留下踪迹 你只需知道去哪里寻找
We have been looking. Let's go back to the agency,
我们已经在找了 我们回事务所去
revisit the case board. There's gotta be something
重新回顾整个案件 一定有什么
we're missing. Can I meet you there?
被我们遗漏的 我能在那见你吗
Gotta swing by Shona's diner and pick up Jules.
我得去休娜的餐厅接茱尔斯
As long as you bring me lunch. You good with jerk?
那你给我带午饭就好 你喜欢烤肉吗
Don't you dare say you already work with one.
别扯我身上来
Hey, Honey. Hey, Dad...
嗨 宝贝 嗨 爸爸
What are you working on? I'm glad you asked.
你在忙什么 真高兴你问了
It's a "Sosh" Paper about the global economic crisis.
这是有关全球经济危机的社会学论文
Which reminds me;
这让我联想到
how 'bout that raise in my allowance?
能不能给我长点零花钱
I thought I smelled a setup. Talk to your mother.
我就知道有陷阱 跟你妈说吧
Hey, where's my dad? Uh, Shona ran out
嘿 我爸人呢 休娜的厕纸用完了
of toilet paper and he volunteered to go get some.
他主动提出去买♥♥一些
Ooh, I do not miss the restaurant business..
我可不想错过餐馆的生意
Hey, Matt! Hey!
嘿 马特 嘿
Can I get you something? Uh, yeah. Two jerk chickens
要来点什么吗 好的 两份烤鸡
and whatever you're putting
和你加在唐午饭里
in Don's lunch to make him shop for you.
能让他为你买♥♥东西的东西
Your dad is not afraid to get his hands dirty.
你父亲从来不怕亲历亲为
No, he is not.
他的确不
Hey, uh, he's been spending a lot of time here, lately.
他最近大部分时间都呆在这里
Have you noticed anything off about him?
你有没有注意到他有什么反常的地方
I don't follow.
我不懂你的意思
You know, has he mentioned anything to you about...
他有没有跟你提起
how he's doing? Family business is not my business.
他最近怎么样 家务事可不是我的事
Something you want to ask your father,
如果你有什么事想问你♥爸♥
you should probably ask him yourself.
那你最好亲自去问他
I'm gonna get your order. Thanks.
我去拿你点的餐 谢谢
What's all this? It's the timeline
这是什么 这是劳拉最后一天的
of Laura's final day. Twelve o'clock,
事件时间轴 十二点
Laura had a rehearsal at the orchestra. Three o'clock, gym.
劳拉参加了管弦乐队的彩排 三点 去健身房♥
Four o'clock, back to work.
四点 继续开始工作
Until dinner with Antoine at seven.
直到七点去和安东吃晚餐
And...
还有
he paid the check with his credit card, an hour later.
一小时后 他用信♥用♥卡♥付了帐
Bit of a stingy tipper, "B-T-Dubs".
顺便说一句 小费给的有些吝啬了
Then, Antoine gets an emergency call, he heads back
然后 安东接了个紧急电♥话♥ 他返回去
to work to fill in for the sick Pops conductor.
接替了因病缺席的轻音乐指挥的工作
At which point in time Laura heads down to the marina
而就在这时劳拉去了港口
to go sailing. Even though she's alone,
乘船出航 即便她只身一人
it's dark... and a storm's coming up.
在深夜 而且风暴将临
Doesn't make sense. You know what else
这说不过去 你知道
doesn't make sense? Where's her $75,000
还有什么说不过去吗 她七万五千美元的
Bertoldo violin? It's in all these pictures.
贝托尔多小提琴去哪了 这些照片里都有它
That violin was her prized possession.
这把小提琴是她珍贵的物品
It wasn't in her apartment.
不在她的公♥寓♥里
I didn't see it listed on the police inventories.
我也没看到在警♥察♥的物品清单上
Antoine, maybe?
也许在安东那里
I already checked. He doesn't have it either.
我已经问过了 他也没有
Why would a woman
是什么让一个女人
be willing to walk away from her entire life?
愿意舍弃她的生活
Just leave, everyone, everything?
离开所有人所有事
Valuable instruments like that have serial numbers.
像这样贵重的乐器都有系列号♥
For insurance records.
作为保险记录
So if we can't track Laura...
如果我们追踪不到劳拉
maybe we can track her violin.
我们可以试试查查她的小提琴
Thank you for seeing us, Mr. Belaustro.
谢谢您肯见我们 贝拉斯科先生
My pleasure. A good cup of coffee
很乐意 一杯上好的咖啡
is like a good violin;
就像一把极好的小提琴
they both deserve patience,
它们都需要耐心
respect and a gentle touch.
敬重 温柔对待
Sugar? Oh, no thank you.
要糖吗 不用了谢谢
A purist. I like that. I take two lumps.
纯粹主义者 我喜欢 我要两块糖
So sorry, only one cup.
抱歉 只有一杯
You were saying, about the violin? The insurance company
你刚刚在说小提琴 保险公♥司♥说
said you're the only person Laura trusted to repair it.
你是劳拉唯一信任的维修者
True. She was such a nice lady.
是的 她是个好姑娘
So sad what happened to her. But at least the instrument
我为她的遭遇感到难过 但至少那乐器
stayed within the family. Wait a second;
和她的家人在一起 等等
t-hat's Laura's violin?
那是劳拉的小提琴
And what do you mean it "Stayed within the family"?
你说"和她的家人在一起"是什么意思
Laura's sister is in town visiting. A courier
劳拉的姐姐来镇上探访 快递员
dropped the violin off a couple of days ago for a minor repair.
前几天把小提琴拿来做小小的维修
Would you have the name of that sister?
你有她姐姐的名字吗
A Mrs. Heidi Weston, Salt Spring Island, BC.
海蒂·威斯顿女士 盐泉岛 不列颠哥伦比亚
Is that who you're looking for?
这是你们要找的人吗
And you're sure it's the same violin?
你确定这是同一把小提琴
Oh, yes. The serial numbers match perfectly.
是的 系列号♥相符
Let me get you
我去给你拿点
some biscotti to go with that espresso.
坚果脆饼配这杯浓缩
I love biscotti. And... he doesn't care.
我爱坚果脆饼 不过 他不在意
Laura doesn't have a sister. That was her!
劳拉没有姐姐 那就是她
Your dad was right. Everyone leaves a trail.
你♥爸♥爸是对的 每个人都会留下踪迹
Look, she used Zephyr Courier Services.
看 她用了微风快递
I wonder where they picked the violin up from.
我想知道他们从哪里收走小提琴的
Well, there's only one way to find out.
只有一个方法能知道
Well? Free HBO
怎么样 免费看HBO电视
and Magic Fingers beds! And?
还有情人用床 还有呢
Heidi Weston. Room 201.
海蒂·威斯顿 201房♥
There's someone moving around in there.
里面有人在走动
Yeah, we spooked her.
好 我们来个出其不意
Alright, stand back.
往后站
Hello, Laura.
你好 劳拉
You even take a breath, you're dead.
喘个大气 就杀了你
Nolan! Angie.
诺兰 安吉
You just couldn't leave it alone, could you?
你就是不肯放手 是吧
I knew you were lying to us.
我知道你在撒谎
So, who's this? Sergeant Pamela Blake.
这是谁 帕梅拉·布莱克警官
The Feds! Well, I think
联邦调查局 我想
someone owes us an explanation.
你们欠我们一个解释
Last year, Laura witnessed a murder.
去年 劳拉目击了一场谋杀
Big mob hit. The hitman
暴徒袭击的答案 那个杀手
is still on the loose. High profile case and Laura
仍然在逃 备受瞩目的案子
is our only witness. So that's why
劳拉是我们唯一的证人 这就是
she's in the witness protection program.
她在证人保护计划里的原因
It was only supposed to be for a little while.
这原本只是一阵子的事情
We've been tracking Dennis Farrow, the hitman
我们一直在跟踪那个杀手 丹尼斯·法罗
unfortunately he remains at large.
很不幸运的是 他仍然在逃
You didn't tell Antoine any of this?
你什么都没有告诉安东吗
How? It would have put his life in jeopardy. Not to mention
怎么能够 这会置他于危险状态 更别说
destroying his career. I couldn't do that to him.
会毁掉他的事业 我不能这样对他
So you faked your own death?
所以你伪造了自己的死亡
It was safer for everyone that way. That is until a couple of days ago,
这对所有人都好 直到前几天
when I got the call from Nolan. I heard she'd gone AWOL,
我接到诺兰的电♥话♥ 听说她擅自离开了
so, I followed her out here. Why did you come back?
所以我跟踪她到了这 你为什么回来
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表