剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
I don't look so guilty,
我看着就不那么内疚
I knew what you guys were doing.
我知道你们做了什么
I almost put a tenner down on Saturday myself.
我周六差点给自己下了十刀的赌注
Oh, crap. I'm late. Gotta go, don't wait up!
糟了 我迟到了 得走了 别等我回来!
Have fun! Take care!
玩得开心! 照顾好自己!
Angie hates that one.
安吉讨厌这件
Pool for when they first kiss?
赌一下他们什么时候第一次接吻吗?
The way he's going, I'll put a tenner on never.
就他出门那个样 我赌十刀永远不会
Worth every penny.
物有所值
How did it feel to be one of the good guys again?
重做好人的感觉如何?
Don't get sentimental on me, Everett.
别跟我多愁善感 爱维利特
It was a one shot deal.
这就是一场一次性的交易
Well, you didn't charge me double, so...
你没有收我双倍的钱 所以...
Maybe there's a soul in you yet.
也许你还是有良心的
You did most of the work,
你做了大部分的工作
and as a wise man once said,
就像一个智者所说的
"A good work ethic is the only investment that never fails."
"良好的职业道德是唯一不会失败的投资"
Which of your gurus is it this time?
这回你的专家是谁啊?
No, it was a man I should've listened to more often
不 这是一个当他还在我身边时
when he was around.
我应该多听听他的话的人
Your father.
你父亲
Oh, the hockey player!
噢 冰球运动员!
You actually paid that clown?
你真的给那个小丑钱了?
Meh. I needed the tax write off.
嗯 我需要税务注销
That crinkle-in-your-brow thing, you're doing it again.
你又在做那种皱眉的表情了
I just... I feel bad about how things ended with Mel.
我只是...我对梅尔的结局感到难过
We blew the biggest case of her career.
我们搞砸了她职业生涯中最大的案子
Well, let me see what I can do.
让我想想我能做些什么
No, Shade... Oh, come on!
别 谢德... 别这样!
We're partners now. You vouched for me going into this.
我们现在是搭档 你向她担♥保♥我能入伙查案
Let me see if I can fix it.
我看看我能不能处理好这事
Mr. Shade. Shut the door.
谢德先生 关上门
Sit down.
请坐
So, any developments today?
今天有什么进展吗?
The police executed a search warrant of Eleanor Brown's house this morning.
警方今天早上搜查了埃莉诺·布朗的房♥子
They found a fur coat, dry cleaned the day after the murder.
他们找到了一件在谋杀过后干洗了的大衣
Tag still on it.
标签还在上面
Oh. Sounds like someone's covering their tracks.
听起来像是有人在掩盖踪迹
Not well enough. Forensics can detect blood months later.
藏得不够好 就算血迹已经过去了几个月 法医也能检查出来
And the blood splatter you found sealed the case.
还有你们发现的溅血也让这个案子了结了
Now look at us making small talk.
看看我们 现在都开始聊天了
Without all that chirpy lipping
一点都不牙尖嘴利了
you were so famous for on the ice.
当年你打冰球的时候可是因此闻名啊
You really know how to get under a person's skin.
你确实很知道怎么去惹怒他人
I'm sorry for losing you your case.
我很抱歉 让你输了官司
Don't apologize for doing your job.
别为做你的本职工作道歉
That's what I hired you for. And then you fired us.
这是我雇用你们的原因 然后你炒了我们
Wait a second. Was that part of your plan?
等一下 这是你计划的一部分吗?
Don't make me smarter than I am.
别把我想得那么聪明
All I know is that emotions push people to work harder,
我所知道的只是那种情绪会让人更加努力地去工作
and I needed the evidence to be airtight.
而我需要完美无缺的证据
Besides, when justice prevails, we all win, right?
此外 正义得以伸张 我们都赢了 不是吗?
Join me for a drink?
一起喝一杯吗?
Uh... yeah.
呃...好啊
Love to.
乐意之至
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表