剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
I can save my own damn life! - No, you can't.
你已经中过一次枪了 - 够了
You already got shot once. - Enough!
我一直想用枪屁♥股♥打官僚的脑袋来着
I've always wanted to gun butt a bureaucrat.
天啊 银行抢劫都阻止不了这个聚会
Wow! Not even a bank robbery could kill this party.
来参加的人比之前还多
Looks like an even bigger turnout than before.
扭一扭
Shake it!
看来我们得赶去另一个聚会
Looks like we've got another party to go to.
唐赢了
Don won?
还是压倒性的 - 这么厉害
By a landslide. - Haha! That's fantastic!
唐·谢德赢得大选 击败前女议员玛西·多德
唐·谢德议员 第五十二选区
有什么值得庆祝的事情吗
Something to celebrate?
今天太棒了 - 我们破获了一起银行抢劫案
Ah, it's been a good day. - We foiled a bank heist.
你们为彩虹铁路挣了不少钱
You made a bunch of money for the Rainbow Railroad.
这还要多亏你们二位
And it's all thanks to you two.
时间到
It's that time!
他可真会设计自己的出场方式
Well, he certainly knows how to make an entrance, doesn't he?
确实
He certainly does.
你们之前没能尽兴 所以 今晚
You didn't get a full glass of Chablis earlier, so tonight,
我要补偿给你们
I'm gonna make that up to you.
庆祝我们的真♥相♥
May we all celebrate our truth
以及爱我们所能爱的人
and love the someone we love.
# 宝贝 你现在是否理解 #
Baby, do you understand now
# 有时 我自觉疯狂 #
Sometimes, I feel a little mad
# 但你可知 无人 #
But don't you know that no one alive
# 能永远为天使 #
Can always be an angel
# 当困境来临 #
And when things go wrong
# 我看似糟糕 #
I seem bad
# 我不过凡人一个 #
I'm just a soul
# 我并无恶意 #
Whose intentions are good
# 上帝啊 请不要让我被误解 #
Oh, Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood
# 宝贝 有时 我自♥由♥自在 #
Baby, sometimes, I'm so carefree
# 内心喜悦 无处隐藏 #
With a joy that's hard to hide
# 有时 我满心忧郁 #
Sometimes, it seems that all I have to do is worry
# 而你会见到另一个我 #
And then you're bound to see my other side
# 我不过凡人一个 我并无恶意 #
I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
# 上帝啊 请不要让我被误解 #
Oh, Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood
# 我不过凡人一个 #
I'm just a soul
# 我并无恶意 #
Whose intentions are good
# 上帝啊 #
Oh, Lord
# 请不要让我 #
Please don't let me be
# 被误解 #
Misunderstood
唐·谢德 个人一小步 社区一大步
赞助商 橡树溪农业
嗨
Hey.
绵羊干酪 不错
Whoa! Pecorino cheese!
萨尔的品质永远有保障 - 是啊
Sal's never disappoints. - Yeah.
马特 我想谢谢你 - 为什么
Listen, uh, I want to thank you, Matt. - For what?
为了你昨天的鼓励 对我很重要
For your pep talk yesterday. It meant a lot to me.
你一直也在我身边支持我啊 爸爸
Ah, you were always there for me, Dad.
很高兴我的话管用了 我听说选票差距很大
I'm just glad it worked out. I heard it wasn't even close.
百分之八十三的选票
83% of the vote?
就跟周六大屠♥杀♥似的
It was a Saturday massacre.
人们做出了选择
The people have spoken.
保护环境 杜绝贪婪 - 正是
Green space over greed. - Yes!
但我不能自己居功
I can't take all the credit, though.
茱尔斯影响力真大 我很为那孩子自豪
Jules is a force. I'm so proud of that kid.
我也是 - 开瓶器在哪儿
Yeah, me too. - Where's the corkscrew?
应该是在那边哪个抽屉里
Uh, it's in one of those drawers over there.
你们看到茱尔斯了吗 我想恭喜她一下
Hey, have you seen Jules? I want to congratulate her.
她和利亚姆在客厅沙发上
Yeah. She and Liam are on the couch in the living room.
你们看到茱尔斯了吗
Hey, have you guys seen Jules?
几分钟前她问我要了一条毯子
Yeah, she asked me for a blanket a couple minutes ago.
她要毯子干嘛 屋里还开着暖气
Why would she need a blanket? The heat's on.
有可能是为了和利亚姆挤在门廊上
Probably so she and Liam can snuggle up on the porch...
赏月哦
under the moonlight.
有可能 我应该去看看他们饿不饿
Yeah, I should probably go see if they're hungry.
他们肯定"饿"了 - 我是说吃披萨
Oh, they're hungry, all right. - I meant for pizza!
你看到没 他气得耳朵都冒烟了
You see the smoke coming out of his ears?
他们已经在马车房♥住了多久来着
They've been living together in the coach house for how long now?
当父亲没有过期一说
No expiration date on being a father.
行吧 我送你出去
OK. I'll follow you out.
回见 贝卡 - 晚安 安吉
See you, Becca. - 'Night, Ange.
嗨 两位
Hey, guys.
谢德先生 - 嗨 爸爸
Mr. Shade. - Hey, Dad.
他觉着你们可能想吃披萨
He thought you'd want some pizza.
谢了爸爸
Oh, thanks, Dad.
你放在桌子上就行了
Yeah, you can just leave it on the table.
也行 但现在正热乎着
Yeah, but it's nice and hot right now;
你们肯定不想吃凉的
you wouldn't want it to go cold.
也是 拿回房♥间吃吧 - 谢了 爸爸
You're right. Let's take it back to our place. - Thanks, Dad.
好主意 - 不 我是指你可以在这儿吃
Great idea! - No, no. I meant that you could eat it here...
再见 - 回见
Bye! - See ya!
爱你们
Love you both.
也爱你 亲爱的
Yeah. Love you too, honey.
年轻的爱是不是特别棒
Isn't young love great?
也挺傻的 - 太傻了
And stupid. - So stupid.
十四岁的时候
When I was 14,
为了给一男生留点印象 我从车♥库♥顶上跳下来了
I jumped off the roof of a garage to impress a boy.
你就不能直接跟他搭话
God forbid you'd just talk to him.
我有茱尔斯这么大时 我就是个... - 傻憨憨
When I was Jules' age, I was just a... - Dumb jock?
有意思 伊桑昨天也这么说的我
It's funny. Ethan called me that yesterday.
真的 为什么
What? Why?
没有为什么
No reason.
重点是
Point is,
他和艾萨克让感情的事看起来很容易
him and Isaac make it look pretty easy.
一切都显得很简单
All of it.
什么"一切" - 你懂得
What "All of it"? - Well, you know.
工作 友情
Business, friendship,
一切的一切
whole enchilada.
确实 他们是做到了
Yeah. Yeah, I guess they do.
我该走了 明天要上班
I should go. It's a workday tomorrow.
我也要上班的
Well, yeah, it's a workday for me too.
我知道 可这是家庭活动 而且...
I know, but it's a family thing, and...
你是家庭的一份子 就留下来吧
Yeah, you're part of the family. Why don't you stick around.
谢德 明天见
I'll see you tomorrow, Shade.
你不累吗
Aren't you tired of this?
累什么
Tired of what?
咱俩之间 当我们...
This thing that we do where we...
关系变近了 你又退缩了
get close and then you pull away,
我也退缩了
I pull away,
你去和别人约会 我也是 但从来都不长久
you date someone, I date someone, but it never lasts.
等等 你这是在怪我害你和杰达分手
Wait, are you blaming me for you and Jada?
没有
No.
你知道为什么在过去五年内
Do you know why none of my relationships
我的所有恋情都不长久
for the past five years have worked?
别说了 - 因为无论跟谁在一起
Don't do this. - Because no matter who I'm with,
我总要把她们和你比较
I always compare them to you,
而她们总有不足之处
and they always come up short.
行了 谢德 不要说了 - 因为你
Stop it, Shade. Stop it. - Because you
是我见过的
are the most perfect woman for me
最完美的女人 - 别说了 谢德
that I have ever met. - Shut up, Shade.
行吗 我不想讨论这些事情
OK? I don't want to talk about these things.
我不想提就算你爱吃玉米笋
I don't want to talk about how you give me
你也会把泰餐里的玉米笋给我 或者
the baby corn in your Thai food even though you love it or how
当我在医院醒来的时候 你就在床边
when I woke up in the hospital, you were there
握着我的手... 你永远都在我身边
holding my hand or... how you're always there for me.
我不想用说的
I don't want to talk.
你个混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
居然让我先亲你
Made me kiss you first.
确实 - 是啊
Yeah, I guess I did. - Yeah.
所以 我们现在怎么办
So what do we do now?
不知道
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表