剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
那是珀西·沃斯 - 耳熟
That's Percy Voss. - That name sounds familiar.
他写过《宪法危及》
He wrote The Constitutional Crisis,
《华盛顿勇士》《德尔塔协议》
Washington Warrior, Delta Protocol.
《德尔塔协议》 我特别喜欢这部电影
Oh, Delta Protocol. I loved that movie.
《德尔塔协议 2》就不怎么样了 - 我也这么想的
Delta Protocol 2, not so much. - Oh, I couldn't agree more!
第三和第四部就跟不错了 你说呢
3 and 4 are killer, though, right?
第三和第四部简直惊艳啊 - 我想让你俩明白
3 and 4 were unbelievable! - I'll have you know,
二位影迷 你们说的那些电影
fanboys, that all of those movies
都是从珀西的小说脱胎编剧 那位
are based on Percy's novels, and that?
是他的妻子 海伦·沃斯
That is his wife, Helen Voss,
当代真正的犯罪主题作家
the true crime writer of our time.
对 她帮忙把那个连环杀手送进大牢
Yeah, she's the one that helped put away that serial killer.
叫什么来着 - 西雅图扼杀犯
Who was it? - The Seattle Strangler.
六个月之前抓住的他 而且这还不是
Trapped him six months ago, and he's not the first killer
她协助收监的第一个罪犯 - 写作...
she helped put behind bars. - Writing is a...
是一种感官体验 打字机的重量
tactile experience, the weight of the typewriter,
键盘的敲击弹跳 急掠而过的滑轴
the bounce of the keys, the swoosh of the slide.
都是我的角色在和我对话
It's how my characters speak through me.
当然 如果我有我妻子那样的才华
Although, of course, if I had my wife's talent,
只需要几刀白纸就足够了
I'd only need a scrap of paper.
亲爱的 我都不好意思了
Honey, you're embarrassing me.
回到正题 关于情节
Now, as for the plot,
我会写出... - 我去不是吧
I like to write... - Oh, please.
太假了 - 天才
So pretentious. - He's a genius.
打扰了 安吉 - 我没偷♥拍♥
Excuse me, Angie? - I'm not taking photos.
伊芙 出什么事了
Eve, is everything OK?
如果你真的是位出色的私♥家♥侦♥探♥...
If you really are a brilliant private investigator...
我觉得我需要你的帮助
I think I need your help.
你的上升势头结束了 世上只容得下一位巅峰大家
我进门就看见这个
I came into my room and found this.
"你的上升势头结束了 世上只容得下一位巅峰大家"
"Your rise is over. There's only room for one at the top."
这设定 有悬念 有刺♥激♥
Wow. Talk about a cliff hanger.
你的上升势头结束了 世上只容得下一位巅峰大家
你能想到什么人
Can you think of anyone
会用这种特别的手法...
that would want to threaten you in such a...
来威胁你吗
unique way?
我能想到不止一人 这儿的人都恨我
Only one? Everyone here hates me.
都恨你 - 听起来不可思议吧 但事实如此
Everyone? - I know it sounds dramatic, but it's true.
我的书引发了激烈的讨论
My book is getting a lot of buzz.
电影改编协议对于作者来说就像圣杯一样
I mean, a movie deal is like the holy grail for authors,
大家却觉得我的书不配得到它
and nobody here thinks I deserve it.
那这人为什么会用斧头
And why the axe?
我的书是关于一个女人
My book is about a woman
在一个反乌托邦世界里解决迷题
who solves mysteries in a dystopian world.
斧头是她的主要武器
Her primary weapon is an axe.
所以写下这条留言的人读过这本书 但...
So this is a message from someone who read it, but...
迪迪说这本书还没出版呢
Deedee said it wasn't out yet.
只有业内人士读过
The only eyes on it have been industry insiders.
其中有谁在现场吗 - 我给海伦·沃斯发过一份
Are any of them here? - I sent it to Helen Voss.
但她一般写♥真♥实的犯罪 不写少年小说
But she writes true crime, not YA.
我做过她三年的助理
Well, I was her assistant for three years.
我原希望她能写个封底简介
I was hoping she'd write a blurb for the back cover.
然后呢 - 她不愿意
And? - She wouldn't do it.
我郁闷坏了
I was mortified.
我早该猜到的 - 为什么这么说
I should've known. - And why is that?
我辞掉助理工作时 她大发雷霆
Well, she blew her lid when I quit working for her.
她说我自私自利 忘恩负义
She called me selfish and ungrateful.
听起来某人居心叵测啊
Sounds like someone has an axe to grind.
我保证 我们一定会查清楚的
I promise you, we'll get to the bottom of this.
我要打给佐伊 - 好
I'm gonna call Zoe. - All right.
酒吧碰头吗 - 好
Meet you at the bar? - Sure.
好了
Ok.
安吉 今天周六 你给了我一天假的
Angie! Heh. It's Saturday. You gave me the day off.
我只是过来拿那袋你从来不吃的薯片
I was just coming in to grab that bag of chips you never eat.
我真幸运啊 - 我马上就走
Lucky me. - I'm practically out the door.
拜托了 佐伊 我们需要你的帮助
Oh, come on, Zoe. We need your help.
你可以周一周二休息
You can have Monday and Tuesday off.
我还包你午饭
And... lunch is on me.
你需要什么 - 纯威士忌
What do you need? - Whisky neat.
谢谢
Thanks.
我要杯一样的
I'll take one of those.
为什么安吉一副在工作的样子
So why does Angie have her work face on?
说来有趣 我们在这才待了
That's a funny story. We've been here all of, what,
四十五分钟 就接到了个案子
45 minutes, and already we have a case.
这有什么有趣的 - 你不觉得起码要认识一小时以上
How is that funny? - Well, you'd think they'd hire you,
他们才会雇用你吗
seeing as they've known you longer than an hour.
这也不是特别有趣 但确实让我发笑了
I mean, it's not ha-ha funny, but... it does make me chuckle.
可能他们是想让我喘口气
Well, they're probably just trying to give me a break,
因为他们经常打电♥话♥向我咨♥询♥
since they're constantly calling me to consult.
我都说不清给多少本畅销书做过顾问了... 四本
I can't tell you how many bestsellers I've worked on... four.
你大老远跑来就是为了社交吗
So you really came all this way just to network?
和某个
You sure it doesn't have
沉迷解谜的私♥家♥侦♥探♥无关吗
something to do with a mystery-obsessed PI?
唐和茱尔斯还好吗
How are Don and Jules?
海伦在那边 我们得去和她谈谈
Helen's over there. We need to talk to her.
如果她因为伊芙辞职而生气
If she's pissed at Eve for quitting,
那也许她想在伊芙读书会前吓吓她
then maybe she wants to rattle her before her big reading.
而且 她是为数不多的知道斧头情节的人
Plus, she's one of only a few people who know about the axe.
没错 抱歉 特克斯 工作在身 晚点再聊
Yeah. Sorry, Tex. Duty calls. Catch you later?
那啥... 特克斯
So... Tex.
怎么了 - 我知道 这不关我事
What? - I know, it's none of my business.
根本就没什么事
No, there is no business.
我不确定特克斯是不是和你想的一样
Oh, I don't know if Tex sees it the same way.
你走了还不到五分钟 他就问起你了
You weren't gone five minutes before he was asking about you.
他是一名侦探 对案件感兴趣
He's an investigator. He's interested in the cases of...
侦探 你懂的
you know, investigators.
怎么了 他说什么了
Why? What'd he say?
她在那 跟着我
Oh, there she is. Follow my lead.
显然伊芙·哈利丹的小说不仅是一部巧妙尖锐的
Apparently... Eve Harridan's novel isn't just a smart,
《饥饿游戏》
edgy Hunger Games.
还是一部关于Z世代
It's a modern treatise on how
对未来社会的贡献将如何
Gen Z's contribution to future society
超越其他几代人的现代著作
will outweigh any other generation.
抱歉 我不是有意偷听 但我有个小建议
Sorry. I don't mean to eavesdrop. Little advice?
对所有新闻稿都保留些态度
Take all press releases with a grain of salt.
这评价可不怎么好 - 我读过她那本书
That doesn't sound good. - I've read the book.
不过是女权主义反乌托邦的胡言乱语
It's feminist dystopian drivel.
这评价怪苛刻的
Wow, that's a harsh review.
诚实不是残酷
Honesty isn't cruel.
这一点很难教给脸皮薄才能少的
Something that's hard to teach young grasshoppers
年轻新人们
whose skin is as thin as their talent.
她为你工作过吗
She worked for you?
你给新来的人一个机会
You give an up and comer a break,
他们就把你的办公室和资源占为己有了
and they treat your office and your resources like their own.
要这么做 至少也有个原创的点子吧
You're gonna do that, at least come up with an original idea.
千禧一代啊
Yeah. Millenials.
我只希望她不要重蹈斯蒂芬妮·梅的覆辙
I just hope she doesn't go the way of Stephanie May.
什么样的覆辙
And what way is that?
她的第一本小说已经
It's been four years since
出版四年了 却没再有新作品了
her first novel and still no follow-up.
是遇到写作上的瓶颈了吧
Oh. Some case of writer's block.
这就是年轻人的问题
That's the problem with these young pups.
写了一本书就觉得自己是杜鲁门·卡波特了
They write one book and think they're Truman Capote.
杜鲁门·卡波特: 美国作家 代表作有《冷血》和《蒂凡尼的早餐》
现在她的出版商都盯着伊芙
Now, her publisher's focused on Eve
斯蒂芬妮却被拒之门外
while Stephanie gets shoved out the door.
我只是打个比方 - 他们放弃她了吗
Metaphorically speaking. - They're dropping her?
她第一本书出版后 出版商给了一笔预付款
They're demanding she return the advance
现在要求她退款呢
she got after her first book...
但她一收到钱
which she spent on a house
就拿去买♥♥♥房♥♥子了
while the ink on the cheque was still wet.
低级错误啊 - 据说
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表