剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
确实太刻薄了
Yeah. That is harsh.
我和丈夫在一起十年了
10 years I've been with my husband.
他还是不解决睡觉打鼾的问题
He still won't deal with his snoring,
导致我长♥期♥睡眠不足
so I am chronically sleep deprived.
我还过吃褪黑素
And I have tried the melatonin thing.
好吗 我们就是交流不了
OK? We just, we can't communicate, you know?
我猜你非常擅长
I suspect you're very good
隐藏自己 连自己都骗了
at hiding your truth, even from yourself.
说实话 真♥相♥就是
Um, actually, my truth, right now,
现在我的心理医生变得很冷漠
is that my therapist has become uncaring.
他的建议可以算得上危险了
I mean, his advice is borderline dangerous.
如果需要举报他
If he should be reported,
可以告诉我 这里是安全空间
you can let me know. This is a safe space.
你上一次见他是什么时候
When did you last see him?
我其实没...
I don't exactly...
见过他 他在电台
see him. He's on the radio.
你指罗翰·洛夫医生吗
Do you mean Dr. Rohan Love?
对 你认识他吗
I do. Do you know him?
我曾是他多年的客座主持人
I was a guest cohost for years
不过后来我去攻读博士学位了
but left to do my doctorate.
其实 我昨晚还见到他了
Actually, I saw him last night.
是... 在约会吗 - 天啊 当然不是
Like... on a date? - Oh! God, no!
从认识起 我们就一直是柏拉图式交流
Platonic since the day we met.
我晚上都睡不着觉...
I lay awake at night just...
想不明白为什么他突然这么混♥蛋♥
wondering why he suddenly became such a jerk.
而且我害怕极了 没了治疗时间我该怎么办
And yet, I'm terrified of what I'd do without my therapy hour.
一个人的内心
It's hard to know what somebody
要面对什么 是旁人很难知晓的
might be dealing with behind closed doors.
而且你不会失去治疗热♥线♥的
And you wouldn't lose your call-in therapy,
哪怕洛夫医生离开了
even without Dr. Love.
什么意思 洛夫医生要离开了
What do you mean, without Dr. Love?
他离开节目了吗
Is he leaving the show!?
天啊 他要离开了 是吧
Oh, my God! He is, isn't he?!
即使洛夫医生 假设吧 退线了...
Even if Dr. Love was, let's say, retiring...
只是假设...
and I'm not officially saying that...
我相信他会把位置交给他信任的人
I'm certain he'd give the reins to someone he trusts.
你吗 - 我不能说
Like you? - I can't say.
如果他真的要退线 我也只是假设一下 那...
Well, if he is retiring, and I'm not officially asking, then...
为什么要保密
why would he keep it a secret?
先别管罗翰了 把注意力放安吉上
Let's leave Rohan aside and focus on Angie.
如果你一直在给洛夫医生打电♥话♥
If you're calling Dr. Love,
我能猜测这是关于情感的困扰吗
can I assume it's about a romantic relationship?
我们只是工作搭档
We're just business partners.
抱歉
Um... sorry.
人们总会假设我们是一对
Uh... people assume that about us.
我和我工作搭档
Me and my business partner.
你们两个相处得好吗 - 好 很好
Do you two get along? - Yeah. Yeah.
如果尝试去交往 却失败了
What if you try, and it doesn't work out,
毁了所有原本有的美好 怎么办
and then you destroy everything that was good in the first place?
我总是说...
I always say...
...如果你对某件事有所疑惑
...if you wonder about something,
而且还持续了一段时间
and you wonder for a while,
很可能是因为这并非最坏的打算
it's probably because it's not the worst idea.
由此 他决定了自己的命运
And with that, he sealed his fate.
他必须被辞退
And he needs to be cancelled
因为他对不起自己的职业
because he is a disgrace to his profession.
够了吗
Is that enough?
都记下来了吗 - 嗯
Did you get all that down? - Yes.
嗯 记下来了 - 好
Yes, I did. - OK.
发布的时候给我发个链接
Well, send me the link when it's posted.
我会在推特上转发的 再次感谢
And I'll tweet it out. Thanks again!
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨 和德安妮谈得怎么样 她说什么了吗
Hey. How'd it go with Deanne? Did she spill anything?
她全说了
Well, she spilled, all right.
我话都插不上 但她没有恶意
I barely got two words in edgewise, but she's harmless.
她生气的是洛夫不好好倾听
She's mad at Love for being a bad listener.
惠特尼怎么说 - 原来 罗翰要离开节目了
What did Whitney say? - It turns out Rohan's leaving the show.
他让惠特尼去接任他
He's tapped Whitney to replace him.
但我并不惊讶 那个女人很了不起
I'm not surprised, though. That woman is impressive.
所以德安妮和惠特尼
So neither Deanne nor Whitney
都没有威胁罗翰的生命
is a threat to Rohan's life,
那么问题来了
which begs the question:
到底怎么回事
what the hell is going on?
嗨 - 嗨
Hey! - Hey!
嗨
Hey.
扎克
Zack!
我完全忘记你今晚要来了
I totally forgot that you were coming over tonight.
我们... 我们还有点工作要收尾
Um, we... we still have some work to finish.
好啊 没事 我带了点吃的 还有啤酒
Yeah, it's cool. I brought some food and, uh, some beer,
我们几个人够吃了
and there's more than enough for everyone.
谢啦
Thank you!
你不介意吧 - 人越多 越热闹
You don't mind? - The more the merrier.
谢了 - 没事
Thanks. - Yeah.
谢了 - 没事
Thanks. - OK.
好了
All right.
达妮卡来电♥话♥了
Um, Danica called.
子弹没有匹配上
The bullet's unmarked.
又是死胡同 - 也不算
That's another dead end. - Not quite.
我黑进了洛夫的闪存盘
I hacked into Love's flash drive.
这其实就是个比特币钱包
It's actually a bitcoin wallet. Look.
他取出五万两千五百八的当天
He deposited 4.5 bitcoins
存入了四点五个比特币
the same day he withdrew the 52,580.
转换成功了
The conversion works out.
钱包
之后 他转账给别人了
But then, he transferred it to someone else.
能查出来是谁吗
Can we find out who?
这种加密货币交易是无法追踪的
This kind of cryptocurrency transaction is impossible to trace.
无法追踪的子弹 无法追踪的款项
Huh. Untraceable bullet, untraceable payment.
看来洛夫医生卷进什么违法事件了
It looks like Dr. Love's involved in something illegal.
米拉发了东西过来
It's something from Meera.
是她在洛夫的居家办公室发现的人寿保险单
It's a life insurance policy she found in Love's home office.
天啊 谢德
Oh, my God. Shade.
非自然死亡或谋杀双倍赔偿
Double payment for unnatural death or murder.
所以是妻子干的
So the wife did it.
她为了钱雇人杀他 对吧
She hired someone to murder him for the money. Right?
如果她雇了我们
If she hired us,
为什么要给我们发自己的定罪材料
why would she send us incriminating material?
伪装的一部分吗 可能他们是合作
Part of her cover? Maybe they're working together.
我们遗漏了什么
We're missing something.
先专注已知的线索
Let's focus on what we do know.
我们知道有人要杀洛夫医生
We do know that someone is trying to kill Dr. Love.
我们知道这件事 因为那颗无法追踪的子弹
We know that because of the untraceable bullet.
我们还知道他似乎对此并不在乎
And we also know that he doesn't seem to care.
他近两周的行为都很奇怪
He's been acting weird for two weeks.
而且 他还有从电台节目隐退的秘密计划
Plus, he has a secret exit plan from his radio show.
我们知道他有一笔无法追踪的钱款
We know the untraceable payment came from him,
现在又知道了这份新的保险信息
and now we have this new insurance information.
他为了骗保 雇人杀自己
He hired someone to murder him for the insurance money.
洛夫医生雇佣杀手杀自己吗
Did Dr. Love hire his own hitman?
天啊
Holy crap.
那是我的帅脸
Oh, hey! That's my handsome face.
它叫嚣着 "可信赖"
And it screams "Trustworthy."
"给唐投票" 什么意思
"Vote Don." Why?
你将会赢得女议员玛莎·多德
You're going to win Councilwoman Marcy Dodd's
即将失去的市议会席位
soon-to-be-up-for-grabs city council spot.
好吧 有趣的恶作剧
OK. Funny prank.
谢了 孩子们- 不 这不是恶作剧 不是恶作剧
Thanks, guys. - No, no! It's not a prank! It's not a prank.
听听吧 茱尔斯有一个完整计划
Just listen. Jules has a whole plan.
玛莎的任期就快结束了
Marcy's term is almost over.
离投票不到六周 竞争对手都太不像样了
The vote is in six weeks, and she's running against
她的胜利不可避免
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表