剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Makes contact?
你好 我是肯尼斯 你是哪位
Hi. You've got Kenneth. Who am I speaking to?
我是马特·谢德 私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Matt Shade. I'm a private investigator.
明白 神秘工种
Yeah. A cool line of work.
有人说过你像那个打冰球的...
Anyone ever tell you you look like that hockey player...
我就是那个打冰球的
I am that hockey player.
听我说 你最近和莱拉·马克斯顿联♥系♥过吗
Listen. Have you had any contact with Laila Maxton recently?
莱拉·马克斯顿 没有
Laila Maxton. No, I haven't.
那你了解佩内洛普智能住♥宅♥系统吗
Uh-huh. Do you know anything about Penelope Smart Homes?
说不上了解 莱拉有麻烦了
Not much. Is Laila in trouble?
她投资失败了
Did she make a bad investment?
是有几次事故
There's been a few incidents,
考虑到你以前的行为 我认为...
and, given your history, I thought...
这都是过去的事了 兄弟
OK. That was in the past, man.
我现在离多伦多十万八千里
I'm 3000 clicks from Toronto.
也就这个地方有信♥号♥♥
This is the only spot where I get reception.
我都不在电网覆盖范围里 不过呢...
I'm off the grid. But, uh...
你查过传言吗 - 什么传言
You ever look into the rumours? - What rumours?
莱拉的过去 真实的她
About Laila's past, who she really is.
埃弗雷特&谢德 私♥家♥侦♥探♥事务所
有发现吗 是乔治娜干的吗
Did you find something? Was it Georgina?
佐伊查过乔治娜的记录
Zoe scanned through Georgina's logs.
她的佩内洛普系统没有问题
Her Penelope system's clean.
除了开灯 她基本上很少用
She barely uses it to do more than turn on lights.
肯尼斯呢
What about Kenneth?
也不是 他现在在不列颠哥伦比亚省的荒野区
No. He's in the middle of the B.C. Wilderness.
不是咱们要找的人 - 那叫我来干嘛
Not our guy. - Then why am I here?
你对我们有所隐瞒 莱拉
You... kept something from us, Laila.
你的真实姓名 莱拉·迈尔斯
Laila Myers.
正是那个六年前被绑♥架♥过的莱拉·迈尔斯
The same Laila Myers who, six years ago, was kidnapped.
欧内斯特是我一个早期的客户
Ernest was one of my first clients.
我当时不知道他投的钱原本是当作
I didn't know the money he invested was earmarked
买♥♥♥房♥♥的头期款的
for the down payment on a house.
那笔投资风险极高
The investment was high risk.
失败了
It tanked.
他一无所有
He lost everything.
他听了我的建议 告诉他的未婚妻...
When he followed my advice and told his fiancée...
她就和他分手了
she left him.
所以他把一切都怪在你头上
And... he blamed you for all of it?
他可不是怪我
He didn't just blame me.
而是把我绑了...
He abducted me...
把我扔在他的公♥寓♥...
took me to his apartment...
捆在椅子上
and tied me up in a chair.
我只能...
I was able to...
用脚把窗户的遮阳帘踹出去
use my foot to pull a blind off a window.
谢天谢地 有人发现了我
Thank God someone saw me...
报了警
and called the police.
所以你家里才装了那么多安防装备
That explains all the security in your house.
欧内斯特被判了十年
Ernest was sentenced to 10 years in prison.
在他出来前 我还有四年安生日子
I have four more years until he's released.
于是完全没有你
That's why there's no information on you
六年前的任何信息
beyond six years ago.
我搬了家 改头换面...
I moved, rebranded...
还改了名字
changed my name.
我不希望我今后的业务 还有我的人生
I didn't want my new business, my new life,
活在绑♥架♥的阴影下
to be about surviving a kidnapping.
你不相信我们能保守秘密
And you didn't trust us to keep your secret?
我谁也不信
I don't trust anyone.
而且我认为如果我告诉你们了 你们会觉得我是因为
Plus, I thought if I told you, you'd think that I was just
遭受过心理创伤 所以产生受迫♥害♥妄想
a traumatized woman being paranoid.
我只知道不能让那孙子影响我的人生
I knew I couldn't let that son of a bitch define me.
一个女人要在金融界立足已经千难万难
It's hard enough as a woman, never mind a Black woman,
更不要说是一个黑人女性有这种雄心
to make it in the world of finance.
从那以后 我做的一切就是为了
And everything I've done since then has been to make sure
永远不要再发生那样的事
that nothing like this happens again.
可现在 你看看 有时候我也会想...
And now, look. Sometimes, I wonder...
是我的问题吗
is it me?
你没做什么错事 不该被这么惩罚
You didn't do anything to deserve this.
我们一会送你回酒店
We're gonna take you back to your hotel.
你踏实待着 我们给你把事情了了
And you're gonna stay there, and we are going to solve this.
行吗 - 好
ok? - ok.
她被那男的在自己的公♥寓♥门口抓走
That guy grabbed her from the entrance of her own condo.
难怪她给自己打造了一个堡垒
No wonder she built herself a fortress.
是啊 想象一下那种...
Yeah. Imagine living like that...
每天都恐惧着厄运再度降临的日子
always afraid it'll happen again.
你有那种感觉吗
Do you feel like that?
你不是挨过一枪
Because of the shooting, I mean.
有啊
I did.
区别就是我没直接参与处理
Only because I wasn't dealing with it.
对了 别和别人说...
Uh, don't tell anyone, but...
...我一直写日记
...I've been keeping a journal,
真的有用
and... it actually helps
就是面对各种感受啊什么的
with feelings and all that.
怎么了
What?!
也就你觉得写日记特来劲
Only you would think that keeping a journal is so radical.
得了 对我就是特有用
Stop it! It is to me.
不管怎么说吧...
Anyhow...
如果我真觉得干这活让我感觉害怕...
if this job actually scared me, I don't...
我可能也就干不下去了
think I'd be able to do it anymore.
你俩都很小心谨慎 是吧
You two are careful though, right?
当然 一直很谨慎
Of course. Always.
日常生活啊 案件啊 我是说...
Life, cases, I mean...
你真说不准什么时候就能出事...
you never know how it's gonna go down, and...
...不可能把一切都预先想好
...we can't predict everything.
佐伊 深吸一口气
Zoe? Take a deep breath
重复一遍你刚跟我说的话
and repeat what you just told me.
莱拉说得对 欧内斯特·科尔曼理论上
Laila was right. Ernest Coleman wasn't due
还要关四年才出来
to be released until four years from now.
你就直接说"但是"吧
I'm sensing a "But."
他应为行为良好 已经提前释放了
He got out early for good behaviour.
二位...
And guys...
他人就在多伦多
he's in Toronto.
办事处说他在五层
The agency said he's somewhere on the fifth floor.
你是欧内斯特·科尔曼 - 我勒个去 大哥
Ernest Coleman? - Jeez, man!
别从黑影里突然跳出来好吗
Don't come at me from a blind spot!
这工位十点前都归我用
I've got this desk booked 'til 10, so.
今天你都去过哪里 - 好吧 哥们儿 别急
Where were you today? - OK. Back up, pal.
你得让我知道你叫什么或者
I'm gonna need a name or
你的身份什么的 不然别想审我
something before you start interrogating me.
我是马特·谢德 私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Matt Shade, private investigator.
目前受雇于莱拉·迈尔斯
Currently, I'm being employed by Laila Myers.
厉害了
Oh, man. Uh...
不过我六年没见过她了
Well, I haven't seen her for six years,
法律规定 不允许我见她
and, legally, I'm never allowed to see her again.
因为你绑♥架♥过她
Because you kidnapped her.
因为我损失了几十万
'Cause I lost hundreds of thousands of dollars
而且 没错 我怪她
and, yes, I blamed her.
稍等
One sec.
路易斯夫人 是你啊 挺好的吧
Mrs. Lewis! Hi! How are you?
您看要不稍等一下 我这就回来接听您的电♥话♥
Hey, can we circle back in a couple of minutes?
你真好 谢谢你
Aw, thank you.
客户
That's a client.
你是...什么谢德先生吧
Mister, uh... Shade, is it?
我在牢里有两样收获
Look, I got two things out of prison, OK?
心理咨♥询♥和教育
Counselling and an education,
所以我明白我自己导致了我的财务损失
so I know that I'm responsible for my own financial ruin.
这话绝对高大上
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
但我也有责任创造自己的未来
But I'm also responsible for making my own future.
什么样的未来
And what kind of future is that?
平面设计
Graphic design.
我 呃 算是个奇才
I'm, uh, kind of a wiz.
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表