剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
这可不是简单的偷车案了
This is bigger than a car theft.
让我来处理这个案子吧
Please let me handle this one.
我们不会收手的 对吧 - 当然
We're not stopping, right? - Of course not.
紧急情况
Code Blue.
我们该走了
Time to go.
你还好吗
You OK?
我知道 你很好
Yeah, I know. You're fine.
你确定就这些资料吗 - 是的 但我来都来了
OK. You're sure that's everything? - Yes, but since I'm here
而且我已经看了一晚上了
and you're here and I've already watched it all all night long...
好吧 给我看看你发现了什么 就这样
Fine. Show me what you found, but then that's it.
然后你就别管这个案子了 - 当然可以
Then you're off the case. OK? - Absolutely.
我能坐下吗 - 不能
Can I sit? - No.
好吧
Ok.
谢德停保时捷的地方
So, there were no cameras covering the lot
摄像头没有覆盖
where Shade parked his Porsche,
唐看见卡梅伦跑过的餐车附近也没有 但是
or near the food trucks where Don saw Cameron running, but...
看看这个
check this out.
看什么 - 这是
OK, what am I looking at? - That's the drive
从主停车场到后路的车道
from the main parking lot onto the back service road.
而且是辆银色汽车
And that's a silver car.
我不能确定这就是谢德的保时捷
I can't confirm that it's Shade's Porsche,
但时间对得上 再看看这个
but the timing fits. And check this out.
那条后路的尽头是一片停车场
The back service road ends at an overflow parking area here.
就是卡梅伦被枪击的停车场所在地
And that's the parking lot where Cameron was shot,
所以开枪射他的人
so it's a pretty safe bet
十有八♥九♥就是偷了保时捷的人
whoever shot him drove the Porsche away.
要是有更多的摄像头就好了
It's too bad that there weren't any more cameras.
确实有其他摄像头
Oh, there are more cameras...
遍布这个城市的各个主要路口
at every major intersection all across the city.
希望卡梅伦能安然无恙
I hope Cameron's gonna be OK.
我给你拿薯条
Oh, I got your fries!
为什么偷车贼想要杀他呢
Why did the thief try and kill him?
他背叛了谁吗
Was he double-crossed?
如果和他有关 他又为什么徒步去追那辆车呢
Well, why would he be chasing the car on foot if he was involved?
也许卡梅伦想要阻止他
Maybe Cameron was trying to stop him.
不论是什么原因 丹妮卡都是对的
Whatever the reason, Danica's right.
这个案子不仅仅是关于你的车 - 确实
This can't just be about your car. - Yeah, that's true.
明明有更值钱的车子可以偷
There are way more expensive cars here to steal.
我再去看看 - 好的
I'm gonna go take another look around. - OK.
嗨 安吉
Oh, hey! Ange!
嗨 - 怎么样啦
Hey! - How's it going?
马特怎么样 - 哦
How's Matt? - Oh.
相比我之前中枪
He's, uh, more traumatized about his car being stolen
车子被偷了可让他更痛心
than I am from being shot.
也许你太压抑自己的情感了
Maybe you're just better at squashing your feelings down.
安吉 和我谈谈吧
Come on, Ange. Talk to me.
我真的很好 但是昨天
I really was OK. But then, yesterday, and...
还有今天在医院
and today, at the hospital...
我猜你没和谢德讲过这些
And I'm guessing you haven't talked to Shade about it.
他很耐心 他只是在等着我处理好
He's being really patient. He's just waiting for me to handle...
我正在处理的情绪
whatever it is I'm trying to handle.
你没必要独自承受的
You know, you don't have to do it alone.
我知道
I know.
或许这比接受你真正需要的东西更容易呢
Maybe it's easier than accepting what you actually need.
你知道我需要什么吗 直面它
You know what I need? It's to confront it.
就像我对付恐高症一样
Just like I did with my fear of heights.
在关键时刻我可不能掉链子
I can't afford to freeze in critical situations,
尤其是我还有其他人要去担心
not when I have other people to worry about.
答应我 当你直面恐惧时
Well, promise me that when you're confronting this fear,
可不要走到枪口前
it doesn't involve stepping in front of another gun.
说话算数
Scout's honour.
下一次出现是在皇后街和麦吉街
OK. The next sighting is at Queen and McGee streets.
那有个墓地 车子昨天是开往那的吗
There's a cemetery right there. Is that where it went yesterday?
我是鲍尔斯警探 好的
Detective Powers. OK.
报告出来了第一时间通知我
OK, let me know the second the report comes in.
好的
All right.
射中卡梅伦的子弹来自一把9毫米的格洛克手♥枪♥
So the bullet that shot Cameron came from a Glock 9 mm.
是好事吗 - 是一种街头经常使用的枪♥支♥
Is that good? - One of the better known street guns.
但是 如果走运的话 系统里可能有记录
But, if we're lucky, it'll be in the system.
保时捷刚刚往东走了
The Porsche just turned east.
车在下一个信♥号♥♥灯之前转到了路边
The car turns into a driveway right before the next light.
但是那里什么都没有啊 - 就是个小巷
But there's nothing there. - Just an alley.
非常感谢你的帮助 佐伊 但是
Thanks very much for your help, Zoe, but,
别告诉任何人你来过这里 - 收到
let's not tell anyone you were here. - Roger that.
好的 还有别告诉谢德和安吉
OK. And don't tell Shade and Angie.
绝对不会 我当然不会
Definitely not. I would never.
起码给我五分钟的提前时间
At least give me a five-minute head start.
我知道保时捷在哪儿
I know where the Porsche is.
我心理上没准备好呢
Man. I didn't emotionally prepare myself for that.
罗素是对的
Russell was right.
你的宝贝要被人拆分卖♥♥掉了
Your baby's being prepped to sell part by part.
你还好吗
You OK?
意外的... 还可以
Surprisingly... yeah.
是个很闪亮的证据啊
That's a nice shiny piece of evidence.
墙上弄了好大一个坑
Made a good dent in this wall.
起码没在我们身上打坑
At least it didn't make a dent in either of us.
真不敢相信 佐伊连五分钟都等不了
You know, I can't believe Zoe wouldn't wait five minutes
就给你们打电♥话♥了 - 她等了
before she called you guys. - Oh, she did.
我们只是离得更近而已 - 行吧
We were just a lot closer, that's all. - Sure.
我把这个给弹道部门
I'm gonna take this to ballistics.
大概率和打中卡梅伦的枪匹配
Odds are it'll be a match to the gun that shot at Cameron.
我猜他们觉得
I guess they figure it's
按部件卖♥♥比整个卖♥♥更容易
easier to sell part by part than as a whole.
是啊 而且利润更高
Yeah. Not to mention more lucrative.
这车可是失踪了一整天
Still, it's been gone a whole day.
足够偷车贼拿走想拿的部件 然后跑路了
That's plenty of time to take what you need and move on.
把部件明目张胆的放在这里 没道理啊
It makes no sense to leave the parts here out in the open,
就算我们是在这种被遗弃的仓库
even if we are in the warehouse that time forgot.
他们为什么没有拿走方向盘和换挡把手呢
Why didn't they take the steering wheel and the gearshift knob?
那些可是值钱部件
Those are the real high-ticket items.
我会追踪任何我们知道的零售商
I'll follow up with any of the chop shops on our radar.
你们两个... 回家
You two... go home.
难以相信啊 你还真找到它了
I can't believe you found it.
是啊 我还以为我再也见不到它了呢
Yeah. I was starting to think I was never gonna see it again.
干这事儿的人很专业
Well, whoever did this knew what they were doing.
这些部件上几乎都没刮痕
There's barely a scratch on any of the parts.
你确定都在吗
You're sure they're all there?
嗯 连螺丝都没少
Yeah. Right down to the tiniest screw.
罗素 我知道你很忙
Look. Russell, I know you're busy with everything here,
但是我的修车人外出了 你能帮我吗
but, uh, my guy's out of town. Could you help me out?
行的 别担心 谢鬼影
Oh, yeah. Don't worry, Shadow.
我能把这个宝贝安回去 和新的一样
I can put this baby back together. Good as new.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢德先生...
Mr. Shade...
您经历了非常创伤性的事件
What a traumatic experience you have been through.
如果压力太大的话
Look, my offer still
我提出的交易依然有效
stands if the stress of this is just too much.
那可太谢谢你了
Ah. You're very kind.
其实我正要去见你呢
I was actually on my way to see you.
你是准备卖♥♥掉我整辆车 还是只是一些部件
Were you looking to sell my whole car, or just a few parts?
我绝不会...
I would never...
拆掉如此美丽的经典车去卖♥♥零件的
dismantle a beautiful specimen like this for parts.
不过 我想 某个急需钱的人
I mean, I could see someone in desperate need of money
可能会做这样的事 - 有候选人吗
doing something like that. - You got anyone in mind?
我不该告诉您的...
Well, I am not one to sell and tell...
... 但您的朋友 莱特先生
... but your friend, Mr. Lyte,
几周前来找过我卖♥♥他的车
did approach me a few weeks ago about selling his car,
完整车辆或者拆分零件都行
either whole or in parts.
他的原话
His words.
好吧 确实听起来很急迫
Yeah, that does sound desperate.
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表