剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
# 昔日 我共他人一起 #
Way back, I was steppin' with another
# 你步入我生活 #
Then you walked into my life
# 惊鸿一瞥 我心沉沦 #
One look and my heart was undercover
# 一切结束 没有问题 #
It was gone, all right
这咖啡机没法做咖啡了 坏了
It won't do the one job it's supposed to. It's broken.
我会修好的 - 耳机拿掉
I'll get it fixed! - Take your headphones off!
美式深度烘培 对吧
Dark roast Americano, right?
什么情况 刚才就没用啊 每个按钮我都按过了
What? It wasn't working. I pressed every button.
有意思的按钮 - 听着
Interesting button. - OK. Listen,
当我说想要一个新咖啡机时
when I said I wanted a new coffee maker,
我说的是和我之前那个一模一样的
I meant the exact same one I had before.
可这台...
But this one...
模仿手冲壶 好让咖啡渣能百分百浸透
mimics pour-over, so the grounds are perfectly saturated.
另外 它能把水加热到169华氏度
Plus, it heats the water to 169 degrees,
这是制♥作♥一杯咖啡的最理想温度
the ultimate temperature for making a cup of coffee.
它还有打泡器
And it has a frother!
我喜欢没奶泡的咖啡
I like my coffee un-frothed.
你确定你不是因为
Are you sure you're not just...
跟你摇滚明星男友又出去约会
tired from being out on another date
而累着了吗
with your rock star boyfriend?
我猜他已经原谅你在高中时候冷落他的事了
I guess he's forgiven you for ignoring him in high school.
嗯 他确实是原谅我了
Oh, he's forgiven me, all right.
你呢 昨天和杰达的约会怎么样
What about you? How was your date with Jada yesterday?
等下 我猜一下
Oh, wait. Let me guess:
下午两点在公园长椅上吃冰激凌
ice cream on a park bench at two in the afternoon.
是中午 我们享用了一顿简便的午餐
It was noon. We enjoyed a light lunch.
怎么是简便午餐
What is with the lunches? I mean,
带她出去吃顿大餐吧
take her out for a nice dinner already.
我会的 我们只是都太忙了
I plan to. We've just both been busy, that's all.
你好 - 你好
Hi there. - Hi.
有什么事吗
Can we help you?
说不上来 我以前从没找过私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Um, I don't know. I've never done anything like this before.
谢谢
Thank you.
我早上还没喝咖啡呢
I haven't had my morning cup yet.
不客气
You're welcome.
我丈夫有事瞒着我
My husband is hiding something from me.
确切的说 是52580加元
$52 580, to be exact.
从我们的储蓄账户上不见了
It went missing from our savings account.
你问过他了吗
Did you ask him about it?
他说是为了退休生活把钱投到了股市
He said he invested it in stocks for our retirement,
但他总是忘记给我看文件
but he keeps forgetting to show me any paperwork.
金钱总会留下书面记录
Well, money always leaves a paper trail.
我们可以帮你找到 - 不止这个
I'm sure we could find it for you. - There's more.
说来挺尴尬的 - 你在这里说的话都是保密的
It's embarrassing. - Anything you say here is confidential.
他的举止...很奇怪
He's been acting... strange.
这一刻 他满怀爱意 下一刻 对我熟视无睹
One moment, he's loving. The next, he barely looks at me.
他也不睡觉 我发现他半夜还醒着
He doesn't sleep. I find him awake in the middle of the night,
就瞪着眼
just... staring.
有一天 他一身烟味地回家
The other day, he came home smelling like an ashtray.
他根本就不抽烟的
He doesn't even smoke.
他一直都很坦率诚实
I mean, his whole thing is openness and honesty.
有时候这两样是很难做到的
Well, both of those can be hard sometimes.
你不明白
No, you don't understand.
坦率和诚实是罗翰的标语
Open and honest is Rohan's catchphrase.
你丈夫还有标语啊
Your husband has a catchphrase?
你丈夫是罗翰·洛夫医生吗
Is your husband Dr. Rohan Love?
是的
He is, yes.
谁 - 《洛夫医生的动力时刻》 调频56.3
Who? - Dr. Love's Power Hour, 56.3 FM.
他写了一本关于当代婚姻治疗的书
He wrote a book on modern couples therapy.
拜托 你们会发现他隐藏了什么事吧
Please, you'll find out what he's hiding?
当然 我们的工作就是揭秘
Sure. Solving mysteries is what we do.
这算是我们的标语啦
Consider that our catchphrase.
私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 第五季第03集
52580加元
$52 580.
这么具体的数字一定很容易匹配到
A number that specific must be easy to match.
佐伊 你能说说他的广播节目吗
Zoe, what can you tell us about his radio show?
《洛夫医生的动力时刻》是个每日治疗专栏
So Dr. Love's Power Hour is a daily column therapy show
人们打电♥话♥去寻求建议
where people call in to ask for advice.
但我最喜欢的环节是
But my favourite episodes are when he brings a couple
他把一对通常已到分手边缘的夫妻带到演播室
into the studio, usually on the brink of a breakup,
进行心理辅♥导♥ 给你们看看
and does a live therapy session. I'll show you.
有录像啊 - 还有在线直播
Is it recorded? - And streamed online.
这个不错
Oh, this is a good one.
埃米莉患有癌症
Emily has cancer,
当她化疗后在家修养时
and while she was at home, recovering from chemo,
她染上了购物瘾
she develops a shopping addiction.
她花光了她和她妻子所有的积蓄
She spends all of her and her wife's savings.
而杰茜
Meanwhile, Jess...
她觉得被感情绑♥架♥了
she feels emotionally trapped
因为她不能对埃米莉生气 因为她有癌症
because she can't be mad at Emily 'cause, you know, well, cancer.
感觉很冒犯 就像...窥阴癖
Seems so intrusive, so... voyeuristic.
千真万确 太了不起了
1000%. It's amazing!
杰茜
Jessie,
当埃米莉谈论
how does it make you feel
她的购物瘾时 你是什么感受
when you hear Emily talk about her spending addiction?
太糟了 我感觉因为她病了
Awful. I feel like I'm not allowed to be mad at her
就不能生她的气
because she's so sick.
很多时候 我们不顾及自己的感受
Oftentimes, we set aside our feelings
是因为在和别人比较
because we're comparing them to others,
但关键是要一直保持沟通
but the key is to always communicate.
真实对待你的感受和你的行为
Be authentic with how you're feeling, what you're doing.
沟通
Ugh! Communicate?
真实对待 这家伙应该言行一致
Be authentic? This guy needs to practise what he preaches.
你们俩能消停了吗
Would you two stop it?
脆弱总能触碰到我的痛点
Vulnerability always gets to me.
我是一个知名主播兼心理学家
I am a well-known radio host and a psychologist.
我要5万2买♥♥什么呢
What do I need that 52K can buy?
还有他的情绪波动是怎么回事
And what about the mood swings?
米拉不是说这两周以来
Didn't Meera say that he's been a different guy
他变了一个人吗
the last couple of weeks?
广播公♥司♥里有和他要好的人吗
Is there anyone down at the station that he's close with?
塔斯·威廉姆斯
Oh, Trash Williams.
他的节目就在洛夫医生后面播出
His show is on right after Dr. Love,
他们俩有直播竞争
and the two of them have this on-air rivalry.
他就是你们那种普通的中年大叔
He's your basic middle-aged broski.
你这是什么意思 - 你嘛 普通的 但是
What does that even mean? - You, basically, but...
没那么油腻 - 还是因为咖啡机的事吗
less fussy. - Is this still about the coffee maker?
也许塔斯·威廉姆斯手上有料呢
Uh, maybe Trash Williams has some intel he'd like to share.
也许他知道些罗翰工作上的事
Maybe he knows something about Rohan's work life
就那种米拉不知道的事 他的节目是什么
that Meera's in the dark about? What's his show?
《塔斯谈体育龙虎榜》
Trash Talk Sports Thrown Down.
《塔斯谈体育龙虎榜》正在为您直播
The Trash Talk Sports Thrown Down is live with your host,
主持人塔斯·威廉姆斯
Trash Williams!
和一位神秘特别嘉宾
And a very surprise special guest,
谢鬼影 马特·谢德
Matt "The Shadow" Shade.
多谢你邀请我 - 兴奋啊
Uh, thanks for having me. - Hey. Stoked, man.
一辈子的体育好兄弟啊
Puck bros for life?
哪里出的问题呢
What went wrong?
在找东西吗 - 罗翰·洛夫
Looking for something? - Rohan Love!
对不起 洛夫医生
I mean, sorry, um, Dr. Love.
我找的正是你
I've actually been looking for you.
我在这 - 我是...
Hmm. Here I am. - I'm...
马特·谢德的公♥关♥
Matt Shade's publicist.
不是体育粉哈
Not a fan of sports.
我也不是 但我是你的粉丝
Well, me neither, but I am a fan of yours, though.
你帮我度过了上次的分手
You actually helped me through my last breakup.
太好了 - 抱歉
That's terrific. - Yeah. Sorry.
你要走吗
Are you, uh, moving?
我能帮你什么忙吗 - 不用
Can I help you with something? - No.
但也许我能帮你忙
But maybe I can help you with something.
作为一名公♥关♥ 我的工作是要
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表