剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
你不是说我们去喝咖啡吗
I thought you said we were going for coffee.
是的 宝 - 妈 我们正在高速上
We are, hon. - We're on the highway, Mom.
我得回事务所呢
I need to get back to the agency!
你觉得来一场母女乡村自♥由♥行 怎么样
What would you say to a mother-daughter trip to the country?
我觉得你吃错药了
I'd say we need to check your meds.
哎呀 有点冒险精神
Oh, be adventurous.
你讨厌乡下 发生什么事了吗
You hate the country. What's going on?
我的宝... - 手别离开方向盘啊
My baby... - Hey, hands on the wheel!
当我的宝贝中枪...
When my baby got shot...
在另一侧 - ... 我有了一次觉醒
It was the other side. - ... I had an awakening.
你有什么事没告诉我
What are you not telling me?
宝贝 我只是希望你能保持开放的心态
All I'm asking, hon, is that you keep an open mind.
谢德 感谢你能来 这对我而言 意义非凡
Thanks for coming, Shade. It means the world to me.
别客气
Yeah, no worries.
不得不说 今早五点
Gotta say I was a little
接到你的电♥话♥的时候...
surprised to get your call this morning...
我还挺惊讶的 - 干屠夫的就这样 老♥习♥惯了
at 5 a.m. - Ah, butcher's day, old habits.
你为什么不让我告诉安吉 我来见你的事情
And why did you ask me not to tell Angie I was coming to see you?
因为我想保留一点惊喜
'Cause we want it to be a surprise.
你对比利小子有什么了解吗
What do you know about Billy the Kid?
比利小子: 19世纪中期美国西部的枪手 二十一岁死于枪杀
那个美国西部时代的法外狂徒吗
The outlaw from the Old West?
不太了解 只通过电影知道一些
Not much. Just what I've seen in the movies.
他是个枪手 杀了一些人 对吗
He was a gunslinger, he killed a bunch of guys, right?
嗯... 他被误解了
Hmm... He was misunderstood.
他不是杀了差不多二十人嘛
Didn't he kill like 20 guys?
这误会还挺大的
A lot of misunderstanding.
我想他可能有自己的理由吧 不管怎么说
Well, I'm sure he had good reasons. Anyway,
传说 他曾把从一列火车上抢劫到的金子
there's this one story where after he robbed a train of its gold,
藏在这里 在埃利斯维尔镇
he hid out right here, in Ellisvale.
据说他还在这里停留了一段时间
Legend has it he even stuck around for a little while.
看不出来你喜欢这种故事
Huh? Didn't realize you were such a fan.
人不可貌相嘛 谢德
Still waters run deep, Shade.
为什么他会在这种冷清的小村庄逗留
Well, why did he hang out in a sleepy little hamlet like this?
你觉得为什么呢 他坠入爱河啦
Why do you think? He fell in love.
说的通 - 还有证据呢
Oh, that will do it. - Yeah, there's even proof.
有一位最近离世的老妇人
Some old lady recently died.
在她的遗嘱中
She willed the contents
她把农舍所有物品都捐给历史协会
of her farmhouse to the Historical Society.
在她的阁楼上 发现了一双比利的靴子
Well, they found a pair of Billy's boots in her attic.
而且这双靴子就是在这个镇上制♥作♥的
And the boots were made right here in town.
这是令人兴奋的发现 但是
Ah, that's an exciting find, but
这跟我有什么关系呢 - 当他被枪杀的时候
what it's got to do with me? - Well, when he was gunned down,
他的手中只有两件物品
he only had two things in his hand:
一把柯尔特六发左轮手♥枪♥和一支木柄屠刀
a Colt six-shooter and a wooden-handled butcher's knife.
没人找到这把枪 但是那把刀最近在拍卖♥♥会
Nobody ever found the gun, but the knife recently sold
被一位私人买♥♥家以一百两十万加币拍得
at auction to a private buyer for 1.2 million.
那双靴子也有差不多的价值
Those boots gotta be worth nearly as much.
现在你知道我为什么找你了吧
Now you see why I called you?
不 不 我还是不明白
No. No, I really don't.
你将成为我们的公♥关♥
You are gonna be our PR guy.
你要协助我和我的爱人让埃利斯维尔重回地图
You're gonna help me and my lady put Ellisvale back on the map.
我要做什么
I'm gonna do what?
还有你的爱人是谁
And who's your lady?
以及这和安吉有什么关系呢 - 嗨
And what does this have to do with Angie? - Hey!
让一让 让一让
Excuse me, excuse me.
嗨 - 你好
Hi. - Oh, hi.
亲爱的 - 亲爱的 你好...
Hi, honey. - Hey, baby. How are...
我的天
Oh. Oh my.
我去 我得接电♥话♥ 我... 我马上回来
Ah, shoot, I gotta take this. I'll... I'll be back.
我已经开始想你了 - 我更想你
I miss you already. - I miss you more!
我晚点去找你们 - 孩子们
I'll catch up with you guys. - Guys,
沿着这条路下去就是政务大厅 我们那里见
I'll meet you guys at the town hall down the street.
关门
Door.
这是怎么一回事
What is going on?
埃利斯维尔镇政务大厅
我是被我妈绑来的
I got kidnapped by my mother;
你为什么在这里 - 我在清晨接到
why are you here? - I got a call at dawn
一位来自巴瑟斯特街的屠夫的电♥话♥
from the butcher of Bathurst Street.
说他们需要一些帮助
Said they needed some help
推出比利小子的靴子
with the launch of Billy the Kid's boots to,
拯救这个镇子 - 我再问一次
I don't know, save the town. - I'll ask again,
你为什么在这里 - 他们需要一位大明星
why are you here? - They needed a big celebrity.
你 一位大明星
You? A big celebrity?
这一定有什么猫腻
Something fishy is going on.
孩子们 现在 快点 来吧
Hey, guys, today. Chop-chop, let's go!
我们到啦
Here we are!
这些靴子明天才会展出
The boots don't go on display 'til tomorrow,
但是我们内部有人 你们俩可以提前看一看
but we pulled some strings. You guys get a sneak preview.
你为什么这么在意这双旧靴子
Why do you care about an old pair of boots?
这可不是"一双旧靴子"
They're not "An old pair of boots";
这是一段历史 很有意义的
they're a piece of history. It'll be fun.
此外 里罗已经通知镇长办公室
Besides, Rory already told the mayor's office
大帅哥已经来啦
that the Shadow is in our corner.
尼歇尔
Nichelle?
发生什么了 - 我正在看有没有可以扔掉的东西
What happened? - I've been looking for things to throw,
但是每一件都价值连城
but everything is too valuable.
嗨 你就是她的女儿吧 以及马特·谢德
Hi. You must be her daughter. And Matt Shade.
发生什么了 - 比利小子的靴子...
What's wrong? - Billy the Kid's cowboy boots...
... 被偷了
... have been stolen.
如果我不能把它们找回来
And if I don't get them back,
这个镇子会变的比德州沙拉台还要死气沉沉
this town will be deader than a Texas salad bar.
走过路过不要错过
比利小子和埃利斯维尔
私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 第五季第06集
做为镇长 我敢肯定一旦向对外展示这双靴子
As mayor, I guaranteed a tourism boom
必会带来旅游业的井喷
once the boots went public and all the jobs
各种工作岗位也会接踵而来
that would come with it.
比利小子的靴子会给埃利斯维尔带来未来
Billy the Kid's boots would kickstart Ellisvale into the future.
这正是尼歇尔的竞选口号♥
That was Nichelle's campaign slogan.
我做了很多切实的承诺
I made a lot of real promises,
这意味着很多家庭都指望着我兑现承诺
which means a lot of families are counting on me to deliver.
它们上保险了吗 - 只是估值的一半
Are they insured? - For half the appraised value.
谢德 看看这个
Shade, take a look at this.
还笨手笨脚的留下了血迹
Pretty sloppy leaving the blood behind.
是啊 - 你说警报被关了
Yeah. - You said the alarm was turned off?
没有被剪断的电线 - 可能是内部人员作案吗
There were no clipped wires. - Could it be an inside job?
我不相信 不过
I can't believe that, but
可以找找警♥察♥警长
talk to the chief of police,
乔治·卡特勒 他负责安保
George Cutler. He's handling security.
这正是我们要做的
That's exactly what we're gonna do.
别担心 尼歇尔
Don't worry, Nichelle.
埃弗雷特和谢德正在调查 - 谢谢 诺拉
Everett and Shade Investigations is on it. - Thanks, Nora.
不过你们需要暗中调查 并且不能超过二十四小时
But you'd have to do it on the down-low and in 24 hours or less.
星期一就是揭幕仪式 我欠大家一个真♥相♥
Monday is the unveiling, and I owe people the truth.
好吧 哪些人可以接近这双靴子呢
OK. Um... who had access to the boots?
我 我是历史协会的主席
Well, uh, me. I'm president of the Historical Society,
我是第一个接手它们的
so I was the first to handle them.
然后 它们被送去美国德州做鉴定
Then, they went to Texas for authentication.
那它们是哪天被送回来的
And when did they get back here?
前天
Day before yesterday.
简·克兰顿 她是研究西部时代的专家 并且协助修复它们
Jane Clanton, she's the Old West expert who helped restore them,
她亲自把这双靴子送回来的
she brought them back personally.
为了增加时代感
And I invited her to stick around for the unveiling
我邀请她留下来参加揭幕仪式
to give it some old-timey flavour.
简现在住在哪里 - 她住在登沃思酒店
And where's Jane now? - She's staying at the Denworth Hotel.
失陪一下
If you'll excuse me,
我得回办公室找个便宜的东西发泄发泄
I have to get back to my office to find something cheap to break.
干嘛 跟我说你们不打算接这个案子呗
What? Tell me you weren't gonna offer to take the case.
我们本来没有打算接这个案子的
We weren't gonna offer to take this case!
但现在我们到这里了 老实说为什么我们会在这儿
But now that we're in this, tell us why we're really here.
让这段历史和这个小镇焕发新生
To save a piece of history and this town.
省省吧 我以前从未听你提起过埃利斯维尔
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表