剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
such a sad roster of people that her win is inevitable.
那意味着她又要用四年时间
That means four more years of her trying to push you
把你和这个社区一切美好的东西赶出去
and everything good about this neighbourhood out.
孩子们 我不能竞选市议员 我不够格
Guys, I can't run for City Council. I'm not qualified.
你在这儿住了一辈子
You've lived here your entire life.
你的当地♥产♥业深受喜爱
You own a beloved local business.
最重要的是 你关心这个社区
And, most importantly, you care about this community.
那当然够格了
How is that for qualified?
好吧 但谁会给我投票
OK. But who's even gonna vote for me?
我会 - 谢谢你了
I'd vote for you. - Thank you.
你和每一个来这里的人都聊天
You talk to every person that comes in here.
你喜欢听他们的故事 他们也喜欢你
You like hearing about their stories, and they like you.
而且 你开的车上
Plus, you drive around in a truck that
写着你名字
literally has your name on it.
好吧 但这...
OK. But it's...
宣传是很贵的
it's expensive to run a campaign.
我现在没有那种资金
I don't have that kind of cash flow right now.
欢迎来到众筹世界 爷爷
Well, welcome to crowdfunding, Grandpa.
我们创立了一个网上请♥愿♥书 以此收集支持
We've created an online petition to help gather support.
而且... 而且我们一小时内就拿到了四十个签名
And... and we've gotten 40 signatures in an hour.
这增长率十分惊人了
That's some impressive growth.
四十 一小时吗
40? In an hour?
你能拯救园景公园
You can save the Gardenview Parkette.
还能阻止某个咖啡连锁商店的入驻
And stop whatever coffee chain monstrosity
没准还是贿赂多德议员才进来的
that probably paid off Councilwoman Dodd.
想想吧 这是你成为英雄的机会
Think about it. OK? This is your chance to be a hero.
你已经开始抵♥制♥新咖啡机了吗
Are you seriously boycotting the new coffee maker already?
你还没读过说明书呢
You haven't even read the manual.
做咖啡就不该看说明书的吧
You shouldn't need a manual to make a coffee.
总之... 我今天早上和米拉说了
Anyhow... I spoke with Meera this morning,
她会看着罗翰的
and she's keeping an eye on Rohan.
然而我们还不确定这是不是雇凶杀人
Except we're not even sure this is a murder for hire.
这绝对是雇凶杀人
This is definitely a murder for hire.
我深入调查了一下 五万二
I went down a scary rabbit hole, researching what 52K
能在暗网上买♥♥到什么 答案是
can buy you on the dark web, and the answer is
很多让人不适的东西
a lot of disturbing things.
不过我找到了一个杀手的价格表
But I did find a price list for hitmen,
你们绝对猜不到杀人需要多少钱
and you'll never guess how much a murder costs.
五万二 - 差五百八
$52 000. - Give or take 580.
我和达妮卡聊了下 警♥察♥一直在监视
I talked to Danica, and the cops have been monitoring
暗网活动
dark web crime activity,
包括一系列杀人案件
including a string of murders.
如果我们知道暗♥杀♥会发生在什么时候就好了
If only we knew when the hit was gonna happen.
等一下
Mm! Wait for it.
看了一下洛夫医生的日历
Take a look at Dr. Love's calendar.
今天之后什么安排都没有
There's nothing scheduled for after today,
就好像他根本不准备出现一样
almost like he's not planning on being here.
所以杀手有截止时间
So the hitman has a deadline.
不管怎样 我们谈论的
Regardless, we are talking
可是狙♥击♥枪♥以及职业杀手
about sniper rifles and professional killers.
或许我们该收手
Maybe we should take a
让警♥察♥处理这件事
step back and let the police take this one.
不 米拉让我们处理这事 她信我们
No. Meera trusted us with this.
好吧
Ok.
佐伊 看看你能不能找出洛夫医生
Zoe, see if you can pull up Dr. Love's schedule
过去两周的日程
for the past two weeks.
或许我们能找到不寻常的东西
Maybe we can see something out of the ordinary in there.
好的... 五万二失踪的前两周
OK... Look. Two weeks before the 52 000 goes missing.
罗翰有个医生预约 偏头疼
Rohan has a doctor's appointment. Migraines.
或许他从医生那里得到了不好的消息
Maybe he got some bad news from the doc.
让他做出极端事情的消息
News that made him do something drastic.
突然间 我不太舒服了
All of a sudden, I'm not feeling so hot.
那我们最好带你去看医生
We'd better get you to the doctor.
你好 - 你好 你有预约吗
Hi there. - Hi. Do you have an appointment?
档案室
还没有 但是...
Not yet, but...
我胸口很痛
Oh! I've got this pain in my chest.
嗯 - 很严重吗
Yeah. - Oh. Oh, is that bad?
先生 先生 - 帮忙 帮忙
Sir! Sir! - Help! Help!
好的 好的 先生 呼吸
OK. OK. Sir. Breathe.
我能闻见吐司味 肉桂吐司
I can smell toast. Cinnamon toast. Oh!
这正常吗 - 别动 奈多医生
Is that normal? Oh! - Hold still. Dr. Nydoo!
我看见星星了...
Oh, I can see stars...
我不知道是怎么回事
I don't know what happened.
我的胸口一阵剧痛
The pain just pierced through my chest.
然后我就倒在了地上 感觉像是...
That's when I ended up on the floor. It felt like...
被拍在了地上
getting slammed into the boards.
冰球运动员吗 - 是啊 很久以前了
Hockey player? - Yeah, years ago.
任何一种与运动相关的伤
Hmm. Any kind of sports-related injuries
都会在你以后的生活中产生持续影响
can have a lasting effect that show up later in life.
很谢谢你给我看病
Oh. Well, I appreciate you seeing me.
罗翰·洛夫强烈推荐你
You came highly recommended by Rohan Love.
罗翰 我一直想联♥系♥他
Rohan? I've been trying to reach him.
是嘛 他手♥机♥坏了
Oh, yeah? Well, he broke his phone.
我很乐意替你转告消息
I'd be happy to pass along a message.
医生病人保密协议 - 啊对
Doctor-patient confidentiality. - Right.
拜托 告诉他尽快给我打电♥话♥
But please, tell him to call me as soon as possible.
当然了
Yeah, sure thing.
你可以脱衣服了 我要做全套检查
You can undress. I'll do a full exam.
安吉· 埃弗雷特: 出来吧
我不知道你做了什么 医生 我感到有如新生啊
I don't know what you did, Doc, but I feel like a new man.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
奇迹之手
Well, those hands work miracles.
表演的很棒啊 梅丽尔
Amazing performance, Meryl.
梅丽尔·斯特里普 美国著名奥斯卡得主女演员
谢谢 我的确上过她的课
Thank you. I did take her masterclass.
这是什么
What's this?
"右半脑癌症转移"
"Brain metastasis in right hemisphere."
洛夫有脑瘤
Love has a brain tumour.
等等 等一下
Wait. Hold on.
这里写着 "技术错误" 这里有张重新印的
Over here, it says, "Technical error," And there's a reprint.
好 这是今早的...
OK. This is from this morning, and...
"病人无碍"
"Patient clear."
没有脑瘤吗
No brain tumour?
这就是奈多医生试图联♥系♥他的原因
That's why Dr. Nydoo was trying to get a hold of him.
洛夫还没收到好消息
Love hasn't heard the good news yet.
两周以来 他一直以为
He's been walking around for two weeks,
自己要死于
thinking that he's dying
一个根本不存在的脑瘤
of a brain tumour that doesn't even exist.
如果他认为自己死定了...
If he believes he's a dead man...
为什么不再努力一点
why not go the extra mile
拿到双倍保险呢
for double the insurance money?
他花了五万加元 确保米拉
He paid $50 000 to ensure that Meera was left
会得到远多于此的钱 - 是啊
with a hell of a lot more than that. - Yeah.
洛夫是为了爱这么做的
Love did it for love.
嗨 米拉 没事吧
Hey, Meera. Is everything OK?
罗翰不见了 我本来在做饭
Rohan is gone. I was doing dishes,
接下来 他就... 他就不见了
and the next thing I know, he just... he wasn't there!
保持冷静...
OK. Just stay calm. Um...
他车里有定位吗
Does he have GPS in his vehicle?
有 有的 我都没想到
Yeah! Yes, he does! I didn't even think of that.
好的 登录你的系统 然后把坐标发给我们
OK. Um, log into your system and send us the coordinates.
待在原地 我们在处理了
Stay where you are. We're on this.
绝对是有个杀手 想要完成任务
There's definitely a hitman out there, trying to finish the job.
可能是女杀手 因为女人才不会试图完成任务
Or a hitwoman because women don't try to finish the job.
而是确保完成
They get the job done.
那是洛夫的车
That's Love's car.
洛夫医生
Dr. Love!
嗨
Hey!
安吉
Angie.
站住
Stop!
我就知道是女杀手
I knew it was hitwoman!
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表