剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
We need to get to Jared before he does.
多谢 - 谢谢你
Thanks. - Thanks.
杰瑞德 开门
Jared? Open the door.
什么声音
What's that?
救命
Help!
杰瑞德
Jared?
嗨
Hey!
该死
Ugh. Damn it.
埃弗雷特 - 你逮住那个人了吗
Everett? - Did you get the guy?
没有 你还好吗
No. Are you OK?
还行 我打了911
Yeah. I called 911.
把他打晕的人想置他于死地啊
Whoever knocked him out... wanted him dead.
谢谢你
Thank you.
杰瑞德情况稳定下来了 但还是挺危险的
Jared's in stable but critical condition.
脑部肿胀
With all the swelling on his brain,
导致了昏迷
they've induced a coma.
达妮卡和她的小队应该很快就能勘查完现场了
Danica and her team should be finished with the scene soon.
崩了三针
Popped three stitches.
我不该踹开门的
I shouldn't have kicked in the door.
你确实不该
No, you shouldn't have.
有什么发现吗
Find anything?
栅栏上有半个鞋印
Half a shoeprint on the fence.
我觉得应该查不出什么
I don't think we're gonna get anything off the bookend.
有暴♥力♥入室的迹象吗
Any sign of forced entry?
没有 他肯定认识这个人
None. He must have known the guy.
也许就是你说的那个小米奇
Maybe it's this Little Mikey you were talking about?
我要一份你们调查这个案子的文件
I'm gonna need a copy of your files on this case.
好 我马上让佐伊发过来
Yeah. We'll have Zoe send them right over.
好的
Ok.
曹操
Speaking of.
佐伊说
According to Zoe,
刻板的薇薇安·诺瓦克并不是她自己说的那样
straitlaced Vivian Novak isn't who she says she is.
走吧 去清理一下
Come on. Let's get you cleaned up.
薇薇安·诺瓦克 医院管理人员
Vivian Novak hospital administrator,
单身 有三个孩子在念大学
single, three kids in university.
然后 我查了薇薇安·诺瓦克开的车
And then, I checked what kind of car
是一辆小型货车
Vivian Novak drives. Minivan.
然后呢 - 重点来了
And? - There it was.
薇薇安·诺瓦克的驾照上
Vivian Novak's driver's license
有一张薇薇安·诺瓦克的照片
with a picture of Vivian Novak on it,
但是她的姓氏
but the last name?
却不是诺瓦克 而是...
Not Novak. It's...
我们不会给你敲鼓的 佐伊
We're not gonna do a drum roll, Zoe.
总有一天会的
Someday.
薇薇安·泰特 - 你不是在开玩笑吧
Vivian Tate. - You're kidding!
还没完呢
But it gets better.
薇薇安不仅主管新的儿科部门
Not only is Vivian in charge of the new pediatric wing,
她还主管资金募集
she's also in charge of all of its funding.
所以诺瓦克就是泰特
So we know Novak is Tate!
孩子 数百万加元 都符合
Kids, millions, it all fits.
就剩麻烦的蟒蛇了
Except for the pesky python.
也许我听到的其中一个人是女性
Maybe one of the voices I heard was female.
也许杰瑞德抓到她在亏空资金
Maybe Jared caught her stealing from the fund.
三个孩子上大学 可不便宜啊
Three kids in university, that's not cheap.
所以他发现她偷了一大笔钱
So he catches her stealing from a pot of millions.
他威胁她开支票封嘴
He threatens to out her unless she cuts him a cheque.
如果他录下她偷窃
If he recorded her stealing,
他就能一直把她吊在勾上
she'd be on the hook for as long as he wanted her to be.
这足以让她绝望到想要杀掉他
It might make her desperate enough to try to kill him.
认真的吗
Seriously?
你们问我是否在偷了医治生病的孩子的钱
You're asking if I tried to kill a paramedic
还试图杀死一个医护人员
after stealing money from sick children?
我听到有人提到了泰特 就是你
I heard someone mention Tate, which you are.
三周前我还是
Which I was... until three weeks ago,
直到我走过了红毯
when I walked down the aisle.
你又结婚了
You got married again.
那你的驾照上还是旧名字
That explains why your
就能解释得通了 但是
driver's license is in your old name, but...
只有你能碰到儿科的资金啊
you're the only one with access to the pediatric wing fund.
等等
Wait a minute.
那有人在利用你的电脑在偷钱
Someone's using your computer to steal from the fund.
不可能啊
That's impossible.
确实有人在你的办公室里装了摄像头
Well, someone did have a camera in your office.
天哪 不
Oh, my God! No!
不 不 不 不 不 - 少了多少钱
No, no, no, no, no, no! - How much is missing?
超过三十万加元
Over $300 000.
我要给达妮卡打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call in to Danica.
怎么了 - 脚步声
What is it? - Those footsteps.
我之前听到过
I've heard them before.
属于其中一个声音
They belong to one of the voices.
罗塞尔医生 呼叫175
Dr. Russell, call 1-7-5.
是奈杰尔吗 我是安吉
Nigel, right? Angie.
又见面了 你看起来气色不错
Oh! Hello again. You're looking well.
还有你 先生 非常感谢你的新募捐箱
And you, sir, many thanks for the new donations box.
乐意帮忙
Happy to help.
这鞋子相当好 斯威尼先生
Those... are some fine shoes, Mr. Sweeney.
谢谢 - 鳄鱼皮的吗
Oh. Thank you. - Alligator?
不是 蟒蛇皮
No. Python.
很高兴见到你俩
Well... nice to see you both.
希望再也见不到了
Hope I never do again.
医院小幽默
Little hospital humour.
卢克·兰卡斯特是对的
Ah. Luke Lancaster was right.
医院有条蛇跑出来了
There is a snake loose in the hospital.
该死 好的 加把劲
Damn. OK. Yeah. Put a rush on it.
奈杰尔·斯威尼的账目没有问题
Nigel Sweeney's accounts came back clean.
他一定是把偷来的钱弄出去了
He's gotta be funnelling the stolen money.
也许 是通过一笔业务吧
Maybe... through a business?
法务会计能追踪钱的去向
Forensics accounting, they'll find the money trail.
就是需要点时间 - 我们没有时间
It just might take a while. - We don't have a while.
如果他和杰瑞德是一伙的 那他就知道我们正在调查
If he's in this with Jared, then he knows we're investigating.
事实上 你敢下多少赌注
In fact, how much do you wanna bet
是他把杰瑞德的头敲碎的呢
he's the one that smashed Jared over the head?
也就是说奈杰尔可能早就把钱转移了
Which means Nigel's probably already moving the money.
杰瑞德可就有危险了
And Jared could be in danger.
我已经派了一队人马在他身边了
I've posted a unit by his side.
没有证据 我没法起诉奈杰尔·斯威尼
Look, without proof, I have no way of charging Nigel Sweeney.
除非我们让他承认 - 我看不出可行性
Unless we get him to admit it. - I don't see how.
我觉得可行
I think I do.
妈 别盯着他了
Mom? Stop glaring at him.
他给我的宝贝女儿下药了
He drugged my baby girl.
看看他的手♥机♥在不在
See if his phone is in there.
不在 - 我想加入你们的行窃
It's not here. - I wanna be part of the heist.
这不是行窃 - 诺拉 我们需要你待在这儿
It's not a heist. - Nora, we need you to stay here.
如果奈杰尔来查看杰瑞德
If Nigel comes by to check on Jared,
你就说他已经脱离昏迷了 只是在睡觉
you tell him he's out of his coma, but he's just sleeping.
然后 把奈杰尔弄出去 - 好的
And then, get Nigel out of here. - OK.
那只是以防他过来
That's just in case he comes by.
为了使计划奏效 我们要让他以为杰瑞德
For our plan to work, we need him to think
不再昏迷了
that Jared's no longer in a coma.
明白了吗 - 明白
Got it? - Got it.
找到了
Found it.
待在这儿 - 好 再见
Stay here. - OK. Bye.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
能劳驾你给我拿杯水吗
Could you be a dear and get me a glass of water, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得某人需要理个发
I think someone needs a haircut.
三 五 二 - 进去了
Three, five, two. - We're in.
杰瑞德保留了他发给奈杰尔的所有短♥信♥
But Jared kept all the texts he sent to Nigel.
最后一条
Look at the last one.
"我需要再多点激励来保持沉默"
"I'm gonna need a little more incentive to keep quiet."
有什么涉及了奈杰尔的吗
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表