剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Please. I've never even heard you mention Ellisvale before.
重要的是我们现在有起案子要破
Look, the important thing is we've got a case to solve now.
多刺♥激♥呀
It's gonna be very exciting.
我得赶紧告诉罗里 - 妈 别岔开话题
I can't wait to tell Rory. - Don't change the subject, Mom.
除非你说实话 不然我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what's going on!
宝宝 你真是个小可爱
You're so cute, honey.
在她六岁的时候 在活拜赛马场她也是这样对我的
You know, she used to do this to me at Woodbine when she was 6.
就在比赛开始前几分钟
The track announcer would do the final call for bets
赛道报告员都已经通知最后一次下注 就在这时
minutes before post time, and Little Miss Angie would decide
安吉小朋友会突然想去小卖♥♥店
right then and there that she wanted some Jell-O
买♥♥果冻 - 根本就不是因为买♥♥果冻
from the buffet. - It wasn't about the Jell-O!
我有个好主意
You know what? I've got a great idea.
我们为什么不去登沃思酒店呢
Why don't we go to the Denworth Hotel
去找找那位简·克兰顿 - 好主意
and see if we can find this Jane Clanton. - Great!
我去找罗里 我们还得跟卡特勒警长谈一谈
I'll find Rory. We need to talk to Chief Cutler.
被偷了
Stolen?
我就知道我不能把那双靴子交给尼歇尔
I know I shouldn't have left those boots with Nichelle.
你说你在昨晚十点左右启动了防盗铃
You said you set the alarm around 10 last night,
然后锁门回家 - 是的 没错
locked up and went home? - Yeah. That's right.
防盗铃今早显示并未启动
The alarm wasn't on this morning.
你说你的父亲是一名警♥察♥ - 对
You said your dad was a cop? - Yeah.
一名职业军人 从军队到刑侦队再到缉毒队
A lifer. From uniform to homicide and narcotics.
那你应该知道什么时候该结束调查
Well, then you know when to leave the investigation
就给专业的人去处理
to the professionals.
当专业人士无所隐瞒的时候
As long as the professionals aren't hiding anything.
也许你应该从你雇来安装
Maybe you should start with whoever you hired
这个差劲的安保系统的人开始
to set up that lame security system.
系统太老了 像九十... - 那个人就是我
It's old tech, like 90... - That would be me.
听起来 我们应该在
And from the sounds of it, we should be looking
有犯罪前科的人中找一找
for someone with previous criminal experience.
你知道有谁吻合这个条件吗
You know anyone who fits that description?
认真了 警长 你开始用警♥察♥的方式问询了
Careful, Chief, you're starting to sound like an actual cop.
当失窃案发生的时候 你在哪里
Where were you when the theft was discovered?
正在电♥话♥ - 借口不错
Taking a call. - That's convenient.
通话方是谁呢 - 跟你没关系
Who were you talking to? - None of your business.
好咧 感谢您的宝贵时间 我们保持联络
OK. Um, thanks so much for your time. We'll be in touch.
走吧
Let's go.
自从工厂倒闭
Ever since the factory shut down,
这个镇子一直祈祷着奇迹降临
this town has been praying for a miracle.
那双靴子就是埃利斯维尔镇的奇迹入场券
Those boots were Ellisvale's chance at the golden ticket.
相信我 我会找到它们的...
Believe me, I'll find them...
... 无论刀山火海
... no matter where it takes me.
# 我会知道 #
How could I have know
# 你会成为我的宝贝 #
That you would be my baby
一杯恶魔密语
One Devil's Whisper
送给最帅的客人
for my cutest customer.
我建议你小口抿着喝
I would sip that if I were you.
# 我的心已千疮百孔 #
My heart has been broken a long, long time
# 而你走入我的世界 #
But then you came my way
# 别只当作游戏一场 #
You better stop running or playing around
话说 简
So, Jane,
你是在哪里学会调酒的
where did you get your bartending skills?
我以为你是个历史学家
I thought you were an historian.
我是所有和旧西部世界相关
Professional consultant
事物的专业顾问 其中就包括酒馆
on all things Old West, including saloons.
这家酒店的老板让我帮他们
The owner of this hotel asked me
给游客开♥发♥正宗的西部酒单
to come up with an authentic cocktail menu for the tourists,
而你是我第一个测试对象
but you are my first test subject.
你们来埃利斯维尔做什么 正式活动周一才开始
What brings you to Ellisvale? The main event is not until Monday.
我是来帮尼歇尔镇长开幕的
I'm helping Mayor Nichelle with the launch.
不过我只是个职业冰球手
But I'm a professional hockey player;
其实不太了解比利小子
I don't really know that much about Billy the Kid.
尽管问 - 先从那双靴子讲起吧
Fire away. - Start with the boots.
是真东西吗 - 真得不能再真了
Are they the real deal? - Genuine article.
一定值不少钱吧
Ah. They must be worth a fortune.
如果拍卖♥♥的话 - 绝不能够
If they went to auction, - Which they can't
因为它们是埃利斯维尔县的财产
because they are the property of Ellisvale County.
农场主把房♥产都捐给镇子了
The owner of the farmhouse left everything to the town,
但她可不知道阁楼上有什么好东西
but she had no idea what was up in that attic.
靴子是尼歇尔在房♥产交接完毕之后找到的
Nichelle discovered the boots after the estate was settled.
农场主的家人没找来吗
Did that farmer's family file a claim?
尼歇尔说她没有家人
Well, she didn't have any, according to Nichelle.
你要是感兴趣的话
I could do a deeper dive
我可以展开讲讲那双靴子的故事
into the history of the boots if you're interested.
这是我的名片
Here, take my card.
"简·克兰顿 旧西部历史协会会长
"Jane Clanton, president of the Old West Historical Association.
美国历史博士"
PhD American History."
看那行小字
Read the small print.
"西部枪♥支♥收藏者枪战的两届冠军"
"Two-time champion of the Western Gun Collectors Shootout."
姐最牛掰
Poof! I'm the best.
不管是站着还是躺着
Standing or lying down.
我猜也是
I'll bet you are.
我会联♥系♥你的 - 他对你没兴趣
I'll be in touch. - Yeah, he's not interested.
不管是站着还是躺着
Standing or lying down.
诺拉让我们在农舍见他们
Nora asked us to meet them at the farmhouse.
现在谁还用名片啊
Who even hands out business cards anymore?
又会射击又会调酒的德州博士呗
Sharpshooting, flair bartending PhDs from Texas apparently.
拜托 不过是些小花招嘛
Please, it's all a gimmick.
我看她就是个绣花枕头 - 可能吧
Sounds like she's all hat, no cattle. - Maybe,
不过她也许能帮我们找到
but she may be useful if we can find
那个农场主的家人
a family connection to the farmhouse.
如果我知道我奶奶的阁楼上有毕加索的画
If I found a Picasso in my grandma's attic,
我肯定想把它偷回来 - 有道理
I may try to steal it back. - Fair point,
不过这种消息也可以问尼歇尔 - 确实可以
but Nichelle could give us that info. - Yeah, she could.
你跟警长聊得怎么样
How did it go with the chief of police?
他不太喜欢罗里
Oh! Um, not a Rory fan.
他俩认识吗 - 怎么说呢 警长好像知道
They know each other? - Let's just say the Chief knows
罗里当屠夫之前的底细
that Rory hasn't always been a butcher.
靴子不是罗里偷的 - 怎么能那么肯定
Rory didn't steal the boots. - And how can we be sure?
他的过去像比利小子一样是个谜
His past is as mysterious as Billy the Kid's.
不是每个人都图谋不轨的
Not everyone's got an angle.
我觉得这个案子不简单
I have a strange feeling about where this case might take us.
你连诺拉也不相信吗 - 她有时候...
Don't trust Nora either? - She can be...
很难以捉摸
unpredictable.
妈 这是谁的家
Uh... who lives here, Mom?
欢迎来到诺拉与罗里之家
Welcome to Casa Nory!
你买♥♥♥房♥♥了
You bought a house.
是的
Yes.
和一个罪犯一起
With a criminal.
安吉 我是跟罗里一起买♥♥的 - 我知道
Angie, it's Rory. - I know.
这人能给我们弄到警♥察♥都不掌握的情报
He's the guy we go to to get info even the police can't get.
我不管 我现在很幸福
You know what? I'm happy.
你怎么就不能为我高兴呢
Why can't you be happy that I'm happy?
我...在尝试了
I'm... trying.
这房♥子还需要很多修缮
I mean, the old place needs a lot of TLC, but
楼上的墙我们已经换了一半了
we've already replaced half the drywalls upstairs.
那是你修房♥子时候受的伤吗
Was that a reno injury?
对 我用电锯的时候走神了
Oh, yeah. Just daydreaming with the mitre saw. I'm...
我在用再生松木
I'm building Nora
给诺拉做张大床
a sleigh bed from reclaimed pine.
我正在脑海里想着各种可能性呢
You know, I was just thinking about the possibilities,
手上锯着床头板 一不留神就这样了
I got to the headboard and zing!
你对他了解多少
How well do you know him?
跟你对谢德的了解差不多
As well as you know Shade.
罗里看我的眼神就像谢德看你一样
Rory looks at me the way Shade looks at you.
那可不一样
It's not the same.
你俩进展太快了
You guys are moving pretty quickly.
你怎么能确定她就是你要找的那个人呢
How did you know she was the one?
我俩也不是一夜之间好上的
Well, it actually didn't happen overnight, you know?
我一直害怕会伤害我们的友谊
I was afraid it would ruin our friendship,
我花了好久才有勇气找她约会
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表