剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Oh. He never told me that.
对他来说 这是他努力工作和获得成功的象征
To him, it's a symbol of all his hard work and success.
现在我有点难过了 之前还总嘲笑他
Now I feel bad for all the mocking.
千万别 别停止嘲笑他
Oh, hell no. Don't stop the mocking.
这也是他爱你的原因之一
That's part of what he loves about you.
那么...你不是过来随便看看的喽
So... you're not just here window shopping?
我重谈了合同
I renegotiated my contract,
现在的合同包含了我梦中情车的全额购买♥♥费用
and it now includes full compensation for the car of my dreams.
什么车 - 问的好
Which is? - That's a good question.
肌肉车 敞篷的那种
Muscle car, convertible,
十足詹姆斯邦德式的车
full James Bond.
达妮卡在来的路上了吗
Hey. Is Danica on her way?
谢徳 为你感到抱歉 有事尽管说
Shade, I'm so sorry. Anything I can do.
谢谢 贝卡 她为什么还没来
Thanks, Becca. Why not?
她可以派个警员过来 但 那个优先顺序 - 算了
She can send a uniform, but... priorities. - Fine.
我根本就不需要警♥察♥ 我知道谁偷了我的车
I don't even need any cops. I know exactly who stole my Porsche.
我好多年没见过他这个表情了
Uh-oh. I haven't seen that face in years.
什么表情 - 在他把其他队的队员
What's that face? - The kind of face he used to make
弄伤住院缝针之前的
right before he sent some guy from the other team
表情
to the hospital for stitches.
这不是马特·谢徳嘛
Hey! That's Matt Shade!
谢徳和莱特 又在一起了
Shadow and Lyte, together again!
就像以前一样 是吧 兄弟
Yeah, just like old times. Right, buddy?
就和以前一样
Just like old times.
嗨 可以给我份你们的亲笔签名吗 - 当然可以
Hey, can I get both of your autographs? - Yeah!
知道怎么写自己的名字了吗
Know how to write your own name yet?
你想知道怎么拼你的名字吗
Do you wanna know how to spell yours?
他们之间发生过什么 他不肯告诉我
What's the story? He won't tell me.
他们以前关系很亲密
They used to be so close.
一起在冰球青少年队打球
Came up through the hockey youth ranks together.
一起被选为职业选手
Got drafted to the pros together.
当我遇见马特时 他们那么密不可分
When I met Matt, they were inseparable.
很显然现在不是了 - 给你 小伙子
Obviously not anymore. - Here you go, bud.
然后 突然之间 闪电莱被交易到其他队伍去了
Then, out of nowhere, Lytnin' got traded
也不再接马特的电♥话♥了
and wouldn't take Matt's calls.
之后 他们唯一的接触就是
They only time they did have contact was the all-out,
每次在冰上相遇时全力以赴的斗殴
gloves off brawl every time they met on the ice.
发生了什么事 - 我不知道
What happened? - I don't know.
多年来 我一直想从马特那边挖出原因
I tried to get it out of Matt for years,
但他不肯告诉我 不管是什么原因
but he wouldn't tell me. Whatever it was,
我认为他并没有真的从中走出来
I don't think he really ever got over it.
你还好吗 - 还好 呃…
Are you all right? - Yeah. Um...
我…内燃机逆火的声音挺像枪声的
I... thought the backfire sounded like a gunshot.
你可以感觉不舒服
You know, you're allowed to be not OK.
不 我… 我应该已经走出来了 身体上
No. I mean, I... I should be over this. I mean, physically,
我… 我完全恢复了
I'm... I'm completely recovered,
所以我不知道为什么我的脑子突然…
and I don't know why my brain just...
有反应
reacts.
我会解决好的 我会的
I'll figure it out. Heh. I will.
他们去哪了
Where did they go?
你♥他♥妈♥的很明白自己做了什么
You know damn well what you did!
喂 你到底在说什么
Hey! What the hell are you talking about?
你问我在说什么吗 - 马特
What am I talking about? - MATT!
停下
Stop it.
嗨 贝卡
Hey, Becks.
你看起来可真美
Well, don't you look amazing.
你自己保养得很好
Well, you held up pretty well yourself.
不 不 不 不 你们过会儿再互相打趣吧
No, no, no, no. You guys can exchange pleasantries later.
它到底在哪
Where is it?
谢德的保时捷
Shade's Porsche.
它不见了 - 不是不见了 是被偷了
It's missing. - No, it's not missing. It was stolen!
他觉得你可能
He thinks you might have
和这有点关系 - 我不是觉得
something to do with it. - Oh, I don't think it.
我是知道 - 太不可理喻了
I know it. - That's insane!
臭小子 够了
BOYS! Enough!
那是妈妈的声音 奇迹般有效
That's mom voice. Works like a charm.
闪电莱 告诉马特你知道什么
Lytnin', tell Matt what you know.
我什么都不知道
Nothing.
好嘛 一个人的车不见了 这可不是闹着玩的
All right? A man's car disappearing is no joke.
我不会这样对待别人的
I'd never do that to anyone.
我以我自己的保时捷发誓 我和这件事没一点关联
I swear on my own Porsche, I had nothing to do with it.
另外 除了去签名桌
Besides, outside of visiting the autograph table,
我一整天都没离开我的展位
I haven't left my booth all day.
这是一个很有力的不在场证明 谢德
That's a good alibi, Shade.
好好想想
Think about it.
这里嫌疑人多得很 - 比如谁
There are more likely suspects. - Like who?
例如 泊车服务员 - 卡梅伦吗 不会的
Valet, for example. - Cameron? No.
我们达成了共识 - 好吧
We had an understanding. - Right.
你把车停在那种位置 就算有人把你的车开出去兜了一圈
You parked your car somewhere that no one would notice
怕是都不会有人发现
if it left for a little joyride.
你就没看过《春天不是读书天》吗
Have you never seen Ferris Bueller's Day Off?
美国喜剧电影 此处暗示电影主角菲利斯与好友凯伦驾驶凯伦父亲珍藏的法拉利将菲利斯女友思朗接出学校兜风那一段
什么样的泊车服务员会偷车呢
What kind of a valet steals a car?
不被允许把车开到停车位的那种
The kind who wasn't allowed to drive the car to its parking spot?
有记录
It's on the log,
说明他并没打算把车藏起来 24号♥
which means he wasn't trying to hide it. Hook 24.
没了 - 至少不是用点火器电线短路的方法把车开走的
Gone. - Well, at least it wasn't hot-wired.
菊花 - 实际上我更喜欢郁金香
Chrysanthemum. - I actually prefer tulips.
抱歉 我正在做《绿山墙的安妮》测验 我…
Sorry. I'm doing an Anne of Green Gables quiz, and I am...
佐伊 认真点 - 谢德
Zoe, focus! - Shade!
我把你所有的信息都发给丹妮卡了
I sent all your info to Danica,
保险契约和车牌 有什么消息吗
your insurance and license plate. Any news?
有一个潜在的线索
A prospective lead, actually.
你能调查一下代客泊车公♥司♥吗 名字叫金牌代客服务
Can you look into a valet company, A Plus Gold Valet Service?
我要寻找什么特殊的信息吗
Am I looking for anything in particular?
要的 一个叫卡梅伦的泊车服务员 查查他的记录
Yeah, a valet named Cameron. Check out his history.
与此同时呢
Yeah, and while you're at it,
看看能不能查到妮古拉·霍桑的信息
see what you can dig up on Nicola Hawthorne.
她是一个经典名车经纪商
She's a classic car broker,
多年来一直想让我把我的车卖♥♥了
been trying to get me to sell my car for years.
明白 老板 老板们
Got it, boss. Bosses.
好的 我现在去安保那里看看
All right. I'm gonna go check out security.
好 我去探探那个经纪商
OK. I'm gonna go sniff around that broker,
看看她有没有听说你的车
see if she heard anything about your car
突然出现在市场上的事
suddenly popping up on the market.
等等 你要用经典汽车爱好者的身份去卧底
Wait. You're gonna go undercover as a classic car buff?
怎么 我就不能当个无趣的富人了吗
What, I can't be rich and bored?
你压根就不了解
You don't know the first thing
这些精美的复古工艺品
about these fine specimens of vintage craftsmanship.
不过 我认识一个目前刚好想买♥♥车的人
But I do know someone currently in the market.
希望你能帮帮我 赛斯
I'm hoping you can help me out, Seth.
我就不明白了 怎么会发生这种事呢
Yeah, I can't understand how this could've happened.
展示车辆细节是本次活动的一部分
But you parked close to where we've been detailing
你把车停在展示位置了吗
the cars that are a part of the show?
每辆车的移♥动♥
Look, there are protocols in place
都有相应的规则
and a very strict schedule
以及非常严格的时间表
for the movement of each individual car.
我和我的职员确认过
I checked with my staff,
他们发誓
and they swear it's
你的车是不可能被误开走的
impossible yours would've been taken by mistake.
那个叫卡梅伦的泊车服务员呢
But what about that valet, Cameron?
我把我的团队都派去找他了 我们会找到他的
I have my team out searching for him. We'll find him.
今天工作的泊车服务员就他一个吗
Is he the only valet working today?
对 今天是工作日 所以不是很忙 不需要更多员工
Yeah. It's a weekday, so it's not busy enough for more staff.
这是今天所有的监控记录
That's, uh, everything from today,
外面所有摄像头拍的全在这里面了
all the cameras we've got on the exterior.
遗憾的是 停车场的
Unfortunately, the valet
泊车区域并不包含在内
section of the parking lot isn't covered.
你可以找清洗库的罗素核实一下情况
You know, maybe check with Russell over at the detailing garage.
就在你停车处的下方 没准他看到了什么
It's below where you parked. Maybe he saw something.
谢谢
Thanks.
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表