剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
我把我说的每一个词都唱成了歌♥ 唱了六个小时
I sang every word that came out of my mouth for six hours.
我清楚听到有个男人被威胁
I clearly heard a man threatened.
我觉得"清楚"没法描述
I don't think "Clear" is the right word to describe
昨晚的任何事情
anything that happened last night.
谢德 天啊 有个穿高跟的怪物
Shade! Oh, my God, there's a monster in heels.
你得来医院 有人吵架
You need to come to the hospital! There was a fight.
还有联谊会 什么 我怎么说不出联谊会这个词
And frats! No. Frats. What? Why can't I say frats?
是T... H... R
It's T... H... R
E... tay 泰特 泰特
E... tay. Tate? Tate!
我昨晚收到这个立刻就给医院打电♥话♥了
I called the hospital right after I got this last night.
夜班护士说你睡的很香
The night nurse said you were fast asleep.
我发誓我打电♥话♥找你求助来着
I could've sworn I called for help.
嗨 大家好啊 - 嗨 达妮卡
Hey all! - Hey, Danica.
你发现什么了吗
Did you find anything?
我去看了所有的病房♥
Uh, so I personally checked all the rooms,
和护士也谈了
and I talked to the nurse.
话说 你看到过那人了吗... 正点啊
Who, by the way, have you seen? Because... wow.
病人都在该在的地方
And every patient is exactly where they should be.
或许我听到的那个被威胁的人出院了呢
Maybe the person I heard threatened got discharged.
我有跟你说过贝尔德警探的事吗
Have I ever told you about Inspector Baird?
我在警校最后一年的时候 跟着出勤
My last year of police college, I was on a ride-along,
我们接到报♥警♥ 是盗窃
and we got a call. It was a burglary.
最后发生了枪战...
We ended up in a shootout...
贝尔德中枪了
and Baird was shot.
还有一只小羊也中枪了
So was a baby goat.
不是真的小羊
It wasn't a real baby goat.
是个毛绒玩具 但我当时不知道
It was a stuffed baby goat. I did not know that at the time.
非常痛苦的经历
It was very traumatic.
我想说什么来着
What was my point?
我的意思是 那是贝尔德第三次中枪
My point is this was Baird's third time being shot,
他依然花了好几个月才从创伤中恢复
and it still took him months to deal with the trauma.
我在恢复了 恢复完了
I'm dealing. It's dealt with.
还是说你在通过编造犯罪躲避创伤
Or you're inventing a crime to avoid the trauma.
我听到"死"这个词了
I heard the word "Dead."
没有故事背景 你不知道自己听到的是什么
Without context, you don't know what you heard.
没有证据
And without proof,
我没法继续调查 抱歉
I can't investigate this any further. I'm sorry.
好吧 我们明白
Right. Well, we understand.
谢谢
Thanks.
晚点再聊
Talk to you later.
嗨 我... 我带了个惊喜
Hey, I, um... I brought you a surprise.
嗒哒
Tada!
已经连上医院的WiFi了
It's already on the hospital Wi-Fi,
我往里面放满了你最爱的节目
and I loaded it with all your favourite reality shows.
我不看真人秀
I don't do reality TV.
我看见过你的录影机
Hey. I've seen your PVR.
《路易斯安那州喵喵大战》可不是自动下载的吧
Cat Fights of Louisiana did not download itself.
怎么了 你不喜欢
What's the matter? You don't like it?
我喜欢 很完美
I love it. It's perfect.
好的 我晚点给你打电♥话♥
All right, cool. I'll call you later.
埃弗雷特&谢德 私♥家♥侦♥探♥事务所
佐伊
Zoe.
你好呀 女掌门
Hey, boss lady!
收到我送的花了吗 喜欢不
Did you get my flowers? Did you love them?
我简直爱死你的花了 佐伊
Oh, I love them, Zoe!
有个事 想让你帮我个忙
Listen. I need you to do me a favour.
成吧 只限你知我知
OK? And just keep it between us gals.
护士站
你好
Hey!
你是里克吧 那杯是不是拿铁 可馋死我了
You must be Rick. And if that's a latte, you're killing me.
午餐肯定提供拿铁吧
Please tell me it's on the lunch menu.
这个嘛 护士特♥供♥饮品
Ah, nurse's lounge special.
很高兴你能下来走动走动了
It's good to see you up and about.
这身运动服真不错
That is a cute tracksuit.
另外你还需要这个
But you are gonna need these
以备你跑去看新侧楼看热闹去
in case you wanna stick your head in to peek at the new wing.
人人都说不会那么做 其实都忍♥不住
Everyone says they won't, and then they do.
好吧 谢了
OK. Thank you.
我还得替我母亲给你道个歉
By the way, I... I wanted to apologize for my mother.
你说诺拉 为什么
Nora? Why?
我也不知道 不过我估计她可能
No idea, but I assume she's said
说了或者做了某些不太合适的事
or done something really inappropriate.
这个真的有
Uh, yeah. You know,
她往我腰带里掖过一百加元
she did try to slip a C-note into my waistband.
想让我特别关照她女儿
Wanted me to pay extra attention to her daughter.
好丢脸
I'm mortified.
而且...还有点无聊
And also... A little bored.
我看看...这就是"起源之地"哈
So... this is ground zero, huh?
可不
Yeah.
你这里的各种装备比一架
You've got more bells and whistles there
七四七的驾驶舱还花哨
than the cockpit of a 747.
都是出于对病患安全的考虑
All for the safety of our patients.
实际上我能在这里监听每个人的动静
You know, from here, I can listen in on anybody.
真的吗 - 真的 比如你 住C-6病房♥
Really? - Yeah. You, room C-6.
你说梦话
You talk in your sleep.
不可能
No.
有一天晚上 你提到过一个幸运男生 叫马特
The other night, it was about some lucky boy named Matt.
他不是男生了
Oh! He's not a boy.
只不过是我的生意伙伴
That's just my business partner.
可你没怎么提过生意上的事
Ah, you weren't talking much business.
你说能听到我的C-6病房♥ 那这几个就是七 八 九病房♥
So I'm, uh, C-6. I guess this is 7, 8, 9.
一直到十病房♥
And then 10 through...
那是十二房♥ - 接个电♥话♥ 你好
12. - Excuse me. Hello?
真的 三万多块的债我也认了
Seriously?! I took on over 30 grand in debt,
纪念医院
C病区 01-16病房♥
现在他还要求这个
and now he wants what?!
纪念医院
C病区 01-16病房♥
接听 拨号♥ 病人 医护 信息 系统互动 广播 电♥话♥管理
安保人员请到前台
Security to the front desk, please.
安保人员请到前台
Security to the front desk.
"卢克·兰卡斯特 已出院"
"Luke Lancaster. Discharged."
好吧
Yeah, right.
护士请到第三病房♥ 第三病房♥
Nurse to Ward 3. Ward 3.
你好 埃弗雷特 - 是我
Hey, Everett. - Hey.
我听到的那些声音 是从十二病房♥发出的
So those voices I heard? They came from room C-12.
我看到记录上写着有个叫卢克·兰卡斯特的病人
Now, paperwork says a patient named Luke Lancaster
出院了 是真的吗
was discharged, but was he really?
真的
Yes!
因为记录上就是这么写的
Because that's what the paperwork says.
要是这个兰卡斯特有危险呢
What if Lancaster's in danger?
你看 如果你知道真的出事了
I mean, would you be able to sleep at night,
而你本来可以阻止 你还能睡得着吗
knowing that something happened that you could've prevented?
我能
Yes.
不能
No.
好吧 我去找他谈谈
Fine. I'll find him and go talk to him.
太好了 那这样 去的路上你接上我
Great! OK. Uh... Pick me up on the way.
我能溜出去大概一小时
I can probably slip out for an hour.
好胆色 埃弗雷特
Nice try, Everett.
谢德 别把我当成无脑的温室花朵
Shade, stop treating me like a delicate flower with no brain.
你是我的商业合伙人
You're my business partner.
坦白说 实际上你不是 你不止是我的合伙人
You know what? No, actually. You're more than that.
你是我的朋友 应该更了解我
You're my friend. You should know better.
你明白吗 我当然更了解你
You know what? I do know better.
你就待在医院别动
You're staying right where you are.
不多说了
End of conversation.
我给你的平板下了很多片子 好好看吧
I loaded up that tablet for you. Go use it.
是你啊
Hey!
假装是别人的电♥话♥
Pretend I'm someone else.
佐伊 - 达...斯婷妲
Zoe? - Da... strinda,
亲亲好姐妹
my very good friend.
别慌 佐伊
Be cool, Zo.
你有没有发现有叫泰特的人
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表