剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
and it did seem impassioned. - Not in that way.
介意提点我们一下吗
Care to enlighten us?
我做海伦的鉴证顾问很多年了
I've been Helen's forensic consultant for years.
毕竟 我是世界知名的...
After all, I am a world-renowned...
鉴证专家 - 是 我们知道
Forensics expert. - Yeah. We got it.
人们以为她凭一己之力完成的作品
People think she does all the work on her own,
但完全不是那样
but that's entirely false.
是我核验鉴证环节
I examine the forensics.
是我做了科学解释
I explain the science,
不然的话她的案子永远破不了
without which no case of hers would ever be solved.
那为什么吵架
Then why the argument?
西雅图扼杀犯入狱后
After the Seattle Strangler went to prison,
因为我的工作 我推销了一本关于犯罪鉴证的书
because of my work, I pitched a book about the crime's forensics,
海伦知道我在做
which Helen knew I was doing,
然后在她自己的书里加了一章
and then added a chapter to her book.
西雅图扼杀犯案件的鉴定取证
The forensics of the Seattle Strangler case.
是的 最糟的是...
Yes! And the worst part is...
她没在致谢里提到我
she didn't include me in the acknowledgements!
没有致谢 什么都没有
No thank you, no nothing!
真冷漠 - 海伦就是这样
That's cold. - That's Helen.
所以你有动机 - 我是很生气
So you had motive. - I was upset,
但没气到要杀了她
but not enough to kill her.
尤其还使用这种普通手段 不可能
Especially in such a pedestrian way. No.
你看到的是我打算退出
What you saw was me quitting.
没了我 她就再也调查不出
She would never have been able to investigate
或者写不出任何东西了
or write anything without me.
所以 即使有什么 也是她要杀你
So, if anything, she had reason to kill you,
而不是反过来
not the other way around.
就像我们在鉴证界说的 精准
As we say in the forensics world, that is accurate.
我们能看看你拍的尸体照片吗
Could we see the photos you took of the body?
呃... 行啊
Well... yes.
她食指上的是什么
What's that on her index finger?
看起来和她嘴周围的刺♥激♥物一样
Looks like the same irritation as around her mouth.
是老鼠药
Rat poison!
为什么是个小三角形状
But why in the shape of a tiny triangle?
怎么导致的
What could've caused that?
怎么弄到她手指上的
And how did it get on her finger?
如果我们能弄清楚海伦手指上的图案是怎么出现的
If we can figure out what caused the pattern on Helen's finger,
它就能指向
it'll point to the actual
下毒的具体方法 有望找到凶手
method of poisoning and, hopefully, who did it.
嗨 杰达 - 马特
Hey, Jada. - Matt.
真高兴你接电♥话♥了 你们还好吗
I'm so glad you picked up. Are you all right?
很好啊 怎么了
Yeah, I'm fine. Why?
悬疑作家大会的谋杀案已经上了
The murder at the Mystery Writer's Conference
各处新闻 - 电视上到处都在报谋杀案
is all over the news. - The murder's all over the TV.
我们没事 不用担心
No, we're fine. Nothing to worry about.
其实我们在帮忙 - 我该让你们忙了
Actually, we're helping out. - Well, I should let you go.
注意安全 - 好的 待会儿见
Stay safe. - Yeah, all right. I'll see you later.
嗨 佐伊 有什么发现吗
Hey, Zoe. What do you got?
一周前 海伦对伊芙提起诉讼
A week ago, Helen filed a lawsuit against Eve.
原来伊芙是在给海伦工作的时候写了她的书
Turns out Eve wrote her book while working for Helen.
所以海伦认为
So Helen's arguing that
伊芙的书实际属于她的公♥司♥
Eve's book actually belongs to her company?
是的 - 如果伊芙输了官司
Exactly. - If Eve lost the lawsuit,
她就会失去书的版权 连同电影合约
she'd lose the rights to her book, along with her movie deal,
名声和金钱 糟了 - 怎么了
fame and the money. Damn. - What?
看起来我们的客户可能想杀了海伦
Looks like our client might've killed Helen.
你偶尔也让我用用那东西
You know, you could let me use that thing every once in a while.
你上回用的时候
Oh, like last time,
弄得不耐烦了 直接搞坏了门把手
when you got frustrated and broke the doorknob?
至少我们进门了 不是吗
I got us in the room, didn't I?
就看看这里有什么指向伊芙的线索
Just see if there's anything here that points to Eve.
绝不会是伊芙做的
You know, there's no way Eve did this.
她还年轻 未来有大好时光
She's young. She's got her whole life ahead of her.
马特·谢徳 看到漂亮脸蛋就动摇
Aw, Matt Shade, swayed by a pretty face.
拜托 你都没动摇过我 不是吗
Oh, please. I never listen to you, do I?
嗨...
Hey...
看这个
Check it out.
你们在这里做什么
What are you doing in here?
为什么这么看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
因为我们找到了这个...
Because we found this...
由此你成为了我们首要嫌疑人
and that makes you our number one suspect.
跟我说实话
Tell me the truth.
是你自己写的吗
You wrote that yourself.
不是 我为什么要这么做
No! Why would I do that?
为了甩开所有人注意力
To throw everybody off.
你知道海伦不喜欢你的书
I mean, you knew Helen didn't like your book.
她是你的导师
She was your mentor.
她从来不尊重你
She never respected you.
现在 她打算起诉你
And now, she was going to sue you.
毁了你的人生 - 是的
Ruin your life. - Yes.
所以你杀了她
So you killed her!
达妮卡是在同时演好警♥察♥和坏警♥察♥吗
Is Danica being good cop and bad cop?
看起来是这样
It would appear that way.
她令人尊敬 却不讨喜
She was revered, but she wasn't well liked.
说真的 任何人都有可能
Seriously, it could have been anyone.
我们看错她了吗
Did we misread her?
毕竟指控伊芙的证据相当确凿
I mean, the evidence against Eve is pretty damning.
她很可能自己写了便条误导我们
She could've written the note to throw us off.
我们检测了海伦体内的毒药
We tested the poison in Helen's system,
和你房♥间里发现的老鼠药匹配
and it matches the rat poison that we found in your room.
我不知道药是哪来的 - 好吧
I don't know how it got there. - OK.
我就不该雇那两人 - 喂
I shouldn't have hired those guys. - Hey!
确实是我们导致她被抓的 - 行吧
We did get her arrested. - Fair.
好吧 我们继续把她当作客户
OK. We'll keep her as a client,
但要是查出来是她干的...
but if we find out that she did it...
我就亲自和达妮卡说
I'll tell Danica myself.
奇怪的是我们检测了海伦的杯子
What's interesting is that we tested Helen's glass,
里面没有老鼠药
and we found no trace of rat poison.
所以你是怎么下毒的 伊芙
So where did it come from, Eve?
我不知道
I don't know!
基于海伦手指的照片
Based on the photo of Helen's finger,
很明显 导致她中毒的东西
it's obvious that whatever
是她碰过的
poisoned her was something she touched.
只是因为你们找到了老鼠药
Just because you found the rat poison,
不代表你们对所有资料都有权限
that does not give you access to everything.
我才是这里的警探
I'm the detective here.
这个... 是回谢
And this... is a courtesy.
太感谢了 - 动作快点
And so appreciated. - Just be quick.
这是她的钱包和里面所有东西
This is her purse and all of its contents.
好的 有钱包...
OK. We got the purse...
手♥机♥ 一些钥匙
and cell phone, some keys.
口气清新剂 记号♥笔... - 就是这个
Breath freshener, Sharpie... - This is it.
口气清新剂
Breath freshener.
喷雾瓶顶部有一个三角形的凹痕
The top of the spray bottle has an indentation of a triangle.
好的 是从这里下毒的
OK. The poison came from this.
我把这个拿去检测
I'm gonna take this to be tested.
这证明不了你们客户的清白
This does not exonerate your client.
伊芙是海伦的助理 她应该知道...
Eve was Helen's assistant. She would've known...
她使用喷雾的频率
how frequently she used the breath spray,
你们两个都在伊芙房♥间里发现了老鼠药
and you both found the rat poison in Eve's room.
所以伊芙还是我们的首要嫌疑人 只是...
So Eve is going to remain our primary suspect. Just...
好吗 只是告诉你们一声
OK? I'm just letting you know that.
和管家谈得怎么样 佐伊
How'd it go with the housekeeper, Zoe?
佐伊·周
她去关岛探亲了 - 等一下
She's visiting her family in Guam. - Oh. Hold on.
特克斯 我和谢徳在一起 现在帮你接通佐伊的电♥话♥
Hey, Tex. I'm with Shade. I'm just patching you in with Zoe.
性感男特克斯回来了
Ooh! Sexy Texy's back in town.
佐伊 我能听见你
Hey, Zoe. Uh... I can hear you.
你好 特克斯
Hey, Tex!
我觉得那个叫大卫·马克斯的侍者有点面熟
I thought that waiter, David Marks, looked familiar,
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表