剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
所以我给参与调查
so I put in a call to a contact who worked
西雅图扼杀犯彼得·塔姆珀案子的人打了个电♥话♥
the Seattle Strangler, aka Peter Tamper, case,
猜猜谁有个儿子叫大卫·塔姆珀
and guess who has a son named David Tamper?
我现在就给你们传张照片
I'm gonna send you a photo right now.
我见过这张照片 - 到处都有
I've seen this photo. - It was everywhere.
房♥子里的是他的儿子
That's his son in the house.
当时十八岁 但 看起来面熟吗 - 是那个侍者大卫
He's 18 here, but... look familiar? - That's the waiter, David!
你们再去找他谈谈
OK. You guys go talk to him again.
我留这里陪伊芙
I'm gonna stay here with Eve.
是我们把她弄了进来 就得把她弄出去
We got her into this mess. Let's get her out.
大卫·马克斯 - 或者该叫你大卫·塔姆珀
David Marks? - Or should we say David Tamper?
我想我应该先告诉你们的
I guess I should've told you.
为什么不告诉我们 大卫
Why didn't you tell us that, David?
我父亲是个杀人犯
My father's a murderer.
我不想让人知道我们有关联
I don't like to advertise that we're related.
然而 你却毫不犹豫的
And yet, you had no problem getting your revenge
向那个把你父亲送进监狱的人复仇
on the woman who put your dad behind bars.
什么 没有 - 你指望我们相信
What? No. - You expect us to believe
你在这里工作是巧合吗
it's a coincidence that you're working this event?
不 我是说 是啊 - 是还是不是 大卫
No. I mean... I mean, yeah. - Which is it, David?
我只是想和海伦谈谈
Look, I just wanted to talk to Helen.
我知道她正在写一本有关我爸和他的案子的书
I knew she was writing a book about my dad and his case.
我父亲
My father...
他罪有应得
he deserves everything he gets.
但是我和我妈
But me and my mom...
我们与此无关
we had nothing to do with it.
事实上 我们压根不知道发生了什么
Matter of fact, we had no idea what was going on.
我想要全世界都知道这一点
And I want the world to know that.
你想要海伦以你的角度来讲述
You wanted Helen to tell your side of the story?
对 她给了我手♥机♥号♥
Yeah. She gave me her cell phone number.
我们打算安排个见面时间
We were gonna set up an interview time.
就是这个名片
That's the card.
我为什么要杀害唯一
Why would I kill the only person
能为我和母亲发声的人呢
who would give me and my mom a voice?
原来大卫是个受害人 不是凶手
Turns out David's a victim himself, not a killer.
也没有任何证据表明他和谋杀有关
And there isn't any evidence connecting him to the murder.
如果你们能听我这个真正的警探的话
You guys could've saved yourselves a lot of time
就可以省下很多时间
if you'd listened to me, the actual detective.
严格讲 我们都是侦探啊
Ah, technically, we're all detectives here.
如果凶手不是连环杀手的儿子
So if the murderer isn't the serial killer's son,
也不是鉴证专家 或年轻的小天真 那么...
or the forensics expert, or the young ingénue then...
会是谁呢 - 知道吗
who is it? - You know,
珀西只要把海伦的口腔喷雾
all Percy had to do was switch
换成毒药就可以了
Helen's breath spray with the poison.
这样 她不知不觉中就毒死了自己
From there, she unknowingly poisoned herself.
所以即便珀西有不在场证明
So even if Percy had an alibi,
他不用在场就可以杀了她
he wouldn't have to be with her to kill her.
伊芙说珀西和海伦并不像看起来那么恩爱
Eve said that Percy and Helen weren't as in love as they seemed.
很显然 他们维持表象
Apparently, they kept up appearances
是因为他们的爱情故事可以促进书的销♥售♥
because their love story sold books.
珀西可以随时把她的口腔喷雾
Percy could've switched her real breath freshener
换成毒药
with the poisoned one anytime.
所以他才想拿那个包包
That's why he wanted the purse.
他不想让包包成为证据
He wanted to keep it out of evidence.
另外 他完全有机会把毒药和留言
Plus, he had every opportunity to plant the poison
放到伊芙的房♥间进行栽赃
and the note in Eve's room.
看来我们要去拜访一下珀西
Sounds like we need to pay Percy a visit.
你说了算 鲍尔斯警探
Your call, Detective Powers.
我喜欢他
I like him.
我也是
I do too.
沃斯先生
Mr. Voss?
我们想和你谈谈你妻子的事
We need to speak with you about your wife.
你想来硬的吗 好啊
You wanna do this the hard way? Fine.
你得跟我去警局来个长谈
You need to come with me to the station for a long talk.
我觉得他去不了警局了
I don't think he's going to the police station.
珀西·沃斯死了
Percy Voss is dead.
看他的嘴唇
Look at his lips.
海伦嘴上也有同样的炎症
It's the same irritation that Helen had.
他一定是摄入了同样的老鼠药
He must've ingested the same rat poison.
可能是在他的酒水里
It was probably in his drink.
至少我们知道伊芙是清白的了
Well, at least we know that Eve is innocent.
珀西被杀的时候她被拘禁了
She was in custody when Percy was killed.
这家伙对雪茄很有品味
Guy's got good taste in cigars.
这可是比安科之花
That's a Flor di Bianco.
我喜欢上等的古巴雪茄
I love a nice Cuban.
我老爸喜欢雪茄
My dad loved cigars,
但他只能买♥♥得起至尊威霍姆斯雪茄
but he could only afford Majesty Winholms.
我吸过一次雪茄 吸第一口的时候
I smoked a cigar once. It was great...
感觉不错
for one puff.
然后...我就吐了
Then... then, I puked.
这支雪茄几乎没怎么被抽过
Well, this cigar is barely smoked.
"我杀了她 愿上帝在今生或来生原谅我"
"I killed her. May God forgive me in this life or the next."
也许珀西不是被谋杀的
Maybe Percy wasn't murdered.
他是自杀
He committed suicide.
安吉
Ange?
你可以远离案情分♥析♥板了 案子结了
You can step away from the board now. The case is closed.
珀西杀了海伦 然后自杀
Percy killed Helen, then killed himself.
说不上来 好像太简单了
I don't know. It seems too easy.
谢徳是对的 有些事说不通
Shade's right. Something's not adding up.
之前达妮卡讯问伊芙的时候
When Danica questioned Eve earlier,
她说珀西自认是终极精英男
she said Percy thought of himself as the ultimate alpha male.
从不会承认自己错了
He could never admit he was wrong.
所以他是个自大狂
So he's an egomaniac.
什么样的自大狂会在杀死妻子
What kind of egomaniac kills their wife,
十二个小时后就后悔
regrets it 12 hours later
然后自杀呢 - 对吧
and then kills themselves? - Right?
事情说不通
The pieces don't add up.
我和杰达的约会要迟到了 明天再继续吧
Ah. I'm late to meet Jada. Pick this up tomorrow?
好主意
Yeah, that's a good idea.
明早我们重新审视这个案子
We'll put fresh eyes on it in the morning.
好的 回见
All right. See you guys.
我们要把它喝完吗
Well... should we finish it?
我们可不想浪费
We don't wanna be wasteful.
又有你在身边了真好...我是说破案哈
It's been nice having you around again... on the case.
能让谢徳保持警觉 - 回来感觉很好
Keeps Shade on his toes. - Well, it's nice being back.
老友们又相聚一堂了
The old gang's back together again.
你 我
You, me...
那个家伙 - 我不怎么想谈谢徳
that other guy. - Yeah. I don't really wanna talk about Shade.
我也不想
Neither do I.
时间太晚了
You know, it's getting pretty late.
太晚了
Very late.
我感觉很累 - 我也是
I'm feeling pretty tired. - Me too.
很幸运 我有性价比最高的折扣床垫
Luckily, I have the best discount mattress money can buy.
跟我再多讲讲这个床垫
Tell me more about this mattress.
他们给我打了五折
Well, they gave me 50% off,
还免费送了两个枕套
and they threw in two pillowcases for free.
那我得看看去
Now that I gotta see.
这是欣赏它的唯一方式
It's really the only way to appreciate it.
抱歉我来晚了
Hey. I'm sorry I'm late.
显然 这房♥子归我们俩了
Apparently, we have the house to ourselves.
有人给我留了花
And someone had flowers waiting for me.
本来应该是紫色满天星之类的
Ah, they were supposed to be those purple astral things.
它们很完美 你有这份心...
They're perfect, and the fact that you even tried...
就很浪漫了
it's very romantic.
房♥子里只有我们是吗
House to ourselves, huh?
有很多空房♥间 - 那我们在这里干嘛呢
A lot of empty rooms. - What are we doing down here?
你好 - 那个比安科之花雪茄
Hello? - The Flor di Bianco.
谢徳 现在是早上七点 - 价值750加元
It's 7 A.M., Shade. - It's a $750 cigar.
九点时候还是750加元吧
OK, and it'll still be 750 at 9 A.M., right?
怎么会有人点了一支750加元的雪茄
Why would someone light a $750 cigar
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表