剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Close enough. Ethan told you we'd be asking some questions?
嗯 他或许很懂厨房♥
Yeah. That man may know his way around a kitchen,
但是对音响设备毫无知识储备
but he knows squat about sound systems.
就是你在地下室捣鼓的这些吗
And that's what you're doing down here in the basement?
只是试试户外派对用的音响线
Just trying some cable out for the outdoor party.
你能在我连分流器的时候 把手指放在这里吗
Could you put your finger here while I connect the splitter?
当然
Sure.
尽量不要直接连接 这样可以减少信♥号♥♥衰减
Gotta minimize the through connects to reduce signal degradation.
你戴隐形眼镜了吗
Are you wearing contacts?
还是说你眼睛真的这么蓝
Or are your eyes really that blue?
没有 这真的是我的眼睛
No. Those are really my eyes.
你可以放开了
You can let go now.
我们只是想知道
So we're just trying to nail down
抢劫当晚大家都在哪里
where everyone was the night of the robbery.
我在家睡觉呢 - 自己吗
I was at home in bed asleep. - Alone?
人人都有不顺的时候
Well, everyone has an off night.
所以没有证人
So no witnesses.
我也不需要不在场证明
Well, it's not like I'd need an alibi.
为什么 - 因为我永远不会抢劫这个地方
And why is that? - Because I would never rob this place.
这和抢自己的钱没区别
I mean, that'd be like stealing money out of my own pocket.
我不太明白
I don't understand.
伊桑说想要扩大净资产
Ethan's been talking about expanding the nets.
上个月 他招募了私人投资方
Last month, he opened up the club to private investors.
所以你就卖♥♥了自己的东西
Oh. That's why you were selling off your stuff.
股份是有限的
There were only so many shares available.
我知道莫里斯和其他几个女孩想加入
I knew Maurice and a couple of girls were jumping on board,
所以我就攒了足够的钱
so I scrounged enough together
自己成为了骄傲的俱乐部共有人
to also say I'm a proud co-owner.
都有这地方的股份了 干嘛还要抢劫这里呢
And why would you rob a place you have a stake in?
美貌与聪慧共存啊
As smart as she is beautiful.
你这周末有事情吗 和我吃晚饭吧
What are you doing this weekend? Have dinner with me.
整个周末吗
All weekend?
考虑一下
Think about it.
你们也听到尖叫了吗 - 是啊
You hear that scream too? - Sure did.
莫里斯
Maurice!
他死了
He's dead.
目击证人说
So the witness says she
看见凶手往小巷跑了
saw the killer take off down the alleyway.
你有犯人外貌描述吗
So you have a description?
她吓得不轻
Well, she's pretty freaked out.
只记得金发
All she remembers is blonde hair,
高跟和亮片
high heels and a blur of sequins.
听起来像是你认识的人吗
Does that sound like someone you know?
听起来像伊桑
It sounds like Ethan.
你... 你刚才闯了红灯吗
Did... did you just run that red light?
是啊 但基本是黄灯吧 - 淡定
Yeah, it was yellow. Mostly. - Just relax!
达妮卡把他带到市中心警局问话去了
Danica just took him downtown for questioning.
伊桑不是杀人犯 - 我同意 基本上吧
Ethan is not a killer. - I agree. Mostly.
仅仅因为他对自己的事业有热情
But just because he's passionate about his craft
不代表他是个有杀人倾向的疯子啊
doesn't make him a homicidal maniac.
我理解
I understand.
即使他怀疑莫里斯盗窃
I mean, even if he suspected maurice of the theft,
他也只是会举报他
he would just turn him in.
他不会冷血杀掉他的
He wouldn't kill him in cold blood.
好吧 但是两件事肯定有什么联♥系♥吧
OK, but they have to be related, right?
抢劫和杀人案之间
The robbery and the murder?
不然巧合也太多了
Too much of a coincidence otherwise.
如果是同一个人做的 那...
And if the same person's responsible for both, then...
我在想莫里斯是不是发现了什么事情
I wonder if Maurice found out something
让凶手觉得他是个威胁
that made him a threat to the thief?
必须被灭口的威胁
A threat that had to be silenced.
你为什么没有上报抢劫的事情
Why didn't you report the robbery?
没有意义
There was no point.
你们不会管的
You guys wouldn't have done anything.
拜托 你知道的 警♥察♥和我们这类人
Come on. You know there is no love lost
没什么好关系
between the cops and my community.
我和我妻子去过你的夜店
You know, I've been to your club... with my wife.
她去年生日那天 我带她去的
I took her there for her birthday last year,
你嗨翻了屋顶 非常的棒
and you brought the house down. You were amazing.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的意思是 不是每个人都喜欢刻板印象
My point is not everybody likes to be stereotyped.
有道理
Fair enough.
发生了凶杀案
There's been a murder,
我得问你几个问题
and I have to ask you a couple questions.
你的变装服饰符合证人所说的
Now, your drag costume matches the one that witnesses say
凶手服饰
they saw the killer wearing.
有人看见一个穿着亮片裙带着金色假发的高个变装皇后
Somebody saw a tall queen in a sequined gown and blonde wig.
光在东区 就有十几个符合这个描述的女孩
That description could fit a dozen girls in the east end alone.
就此而言 我俱乐部里被偷的服装也是类似的
And for that matter, the wardrobe stolen from my club is similar.
是的 如果你有上报
Yes, and it really would've
服饰被偷的事情 会很有帮助的
helped if you'd reported the items stolen.
我不知道你们的证人有多靠谱
I don't know how reliable your witness is.
当时是晚上 小巷很黑
It was night. The alley was dark,
我的搭档告诉我说 那个女人吓坏了
and from what my partner told me, that woman was terrified.
这都是真的
That's all true.
我们本来也不用在这里说话的
And we might not even be having this conversation
全因有这个 - 这是什么
except for this. - And what is this?
你的犯罪记录
Your rap sheet.
好 我们谈完了 - 然后呢
OK. We're done. - And?
我觉得我相信他 但我说了不算
So I think I believe him, but it's not up to me.
那莫里斯的女友呢
Well, what about Maurice's girlfriend?
凶杀案发生的时候 她和一群姐妹
So, at the time of the murder, she was at a hen party
在参加一个女性派对聚会 - 你要留伊桑在这里吗
with half a dozen girlfriends. - Are you holding Ethan?
是啊 我们在等法医的最初鉴定结果
Yeah. We're just waiting on initial forensics.
警♥察♥们在俱乐部后面发现了
Uniforms found a bloodstained hammer
一个带血的锤子
out behind the back of the club.
除了是杀人凶器之外
And in addition to being the murder weapon,
我估计就是这个锤子
I'll bet it's the same hammer used to smash
砸坏了俱乐部衣柜的锁
the wardrobe lockup in the club.
达妮卡 伊桑不可能用...
Danica, there's no way that Ethan used...
你知道他有犯罪史吗
Do you know that he has a rap sheet?
他有犯罪记录啊 - 因为什么
He's got a record? - For what?
故意伤害
Aggravated assault.
你不知道伊桑把两个人打得住院了吗
You didn't know that Ethan put two guys in the hospital?
如果有这种事 我会记得的
I think I'd remember something like that.
达妮卡只是在做她的工作 她没有选择
Danica's just doing her job. She has no choice.
我知道 但不代表我喜欢
Yeah. I know. Doesn't mean I have to like it.
嗨 老板们
Hey, bosses...
咱们的调查方向是不是错了
what if we're looking at this case the wrong way?
请讲
All ears.
盗窃案和谋杀案应该是有关联的吧
The robbery and the murder have to be related, right?
按理来说是的 但关联在哪里
It stands to reason. Question is how.
或许盗窃案只是个序章
Maybe the robbery was the first part of a setup.
凶手用偷衣物作为烟雾弹
The thief steals some wardrobe to use as a disguise
然后杀害莫里斯
when he or she kills Maurice.
你是说凶手是想栽赃给伊桑吗
Do you think the killer is trying to frame Ethan?
可能吧
Yeah. Maybe.
那我们应该调查私人恩怨吗
So we're looking at a personal vendetta?
伊桑跟谁结过仇吗
Anyone have it in for Ethan?
可能是他当厨师的时候结的仇
Somebody from his restaurant days?
或者是曾经被他打伤的人
Or one of the guys he put in the hospital.
娜内特俱乐部
宝贝 真是个好消息
That's great news, babe.
我也爱你
I love you too.
伊桑被释放了
Ethan's been released.
是个好消息 - 要是查明真凶的话
That is good news. - It'd be better news
就是更好的消息了 - 达妮卡在全力以赴
if they knew who the killer was. - Danica's doing her best.
请你相信她 - 让我信任他人很难
You can trust her. - Yeah, I don't trust that easy.
尤其是警♥察♥ - 只是...
Especially not cops. - It's just that with...
伊桑有案底 - 这么说太不公平了
Ethan's assault record... - Hey, that's not fair.
那件事其实怪我 - 什么意思
All that crap was my fault. - What do you mean?
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表