剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
The house is trying to kill me. That's a new one.
我挺喜欢她的
I like her.
我理解
I get it.
一个觉得自家房♥子有杀人意图的人
No one's gonna take financial advice from someone
谁会听取她的理财建议呢 - 你看
who thinks their house is a mastermind of doom. - Hey.
嗨 等一下 - 我们是私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 站住
Hey! Wait! - Hey! Private investigators! Stop!
别以为我停下是因为我觉得我必须停下来
Don't think I stopped because I felt I had to.
我知道私♥家♥侦♥探♥不是警♥察♥ - 你是乔治娜·朗福德
I know PIs aren't cops. - Georgina Longford?
这不很明显吗 - 我叫安吉·埃弗雷特
Obviously. - I'm Angie Everett.
这位是马特·谢德 我们正在调查...
This is Matt Shade. We're investigating some...
这个社区的可疑活动
suspicious activity in the neighbourhood.
看来是从马克斯顿女士开始 干得不错
Started with Ms. Maxton, did you? Good call.
她基本不睡 还非得拉上我
She stays up all hours and makes sure I do too.
房♥子里所有灯都亮着 音乐开的很大声
Every light in the house on, music blaring.
这种情况是从什么时候开始的 - 两个晚上前 我当时醒着
And this started when? - Two nights ago. I was up.
在辟谷 她那么一闹腾我就睡不着了
I'm on a cleanse. Couldn't get back to sleep after her cacophony.
马克斯顿女士说你对她不是很友好
Ms. Maxton says you've been giving her the cold shoulder.
她是不是做了什么冒犯你的事 - 她很吵 很冷漠
Did she do something to offend you? - She's loud. She's aloof.
从没参加过我的劳动节烧烤聚会
She never comes to my Labour Day barbeques.
她可能只是很忙 - 忙的都没工夫吃个饭
Maybe she's just busy. - Too busy for crudité?
得了吧
Please.
你为什么在打量她的房♥子
Why were you just watching her house?
我没必要跟你们解释
I don't need to justify myself to you.
社区里如果有人失踪
People in the neighbourhood go missing,
我肯定第一个先查她 - 有道理
I know whose backyard I'm checking first. - Yeah.
不过她确实印证了莱拉说的有关音乐
She did confirm Laila's story about the music
和灯的部分
and the lights though.
那个是安全警报吗
Is that the security alarm?
听起来像是烟雾警报
Sounds like a smoke detector.
拜托 佩内洛普 关掉烟雾警报器
Come on! Penelope! Turn smoke detectors off!
这是她干的吗 我是指 它
Is she doing this? I mean, is it doing this?
它们一下子全响了
They all went off at once!
佩内洛普 房♥子里起火了吗
Penelope, is there a fire in the house?
所有的烟雾警报器有严格的启动顺序
All smoke alarms are in perfect working order
会在任何有关起火的危险情况下通知你
and will alert you to any dangerous situation involving fire.
我发誓她这是要把我逼疯啊
I swear she's trying to drive me crazy!
我都不知道要怎么弄这个烟雾警报器
I don't even know where to start with this smoke detector.
肯定是不能用笤帚把来关了
Can't switch it off with a broom handle, that's for sure.
没有警报的记录
There's no record of the alarms.
技术部门说是会派人来看
Tech support said they'd send someone.
你有想过卖♥♥掉这个地方吗
Do you ever think about selling this place?
或者找个驱魔的
Or hiring an exorcist?
我可不会把这里卖♥♥掉
I would never sell this house.
我花了六年时间把这里变成我的家 我的避风港
I've spent six years making it my home, my safe haven.
我不能就这么重头来过
I can't just start over.
欢迎光临 布赖斯
Welcome, Bryce.
很高兴见到你 - 你好 佩内洛普
It's nice to see you. - Hey, Penelope.
最近怎么样 - 挺好的 谢谢
How's it hangin'? - It's hanging just fine, thank you.
你是来为我服务的吗
Are you here to service me?
真该让程序员把这段台词改改
Really gotta get the coders to change the script on that one.
你好 我是佩内洛普直观公♥司♥的布赖斯
Hi! I'm Bryce from Penelope Intuitive.
听说你这出了故障了
I hear you have a glitch?
好了 我有些好消息 但是
OK. So I have some good news, but, um,
也不算什么好消息 因为
it's not really good news, I don't think, because, uh...
你没发现有问题
You can't find anything wrong.
佩内洛普功能完备
Penelope is fully functional.
功能完备 准时准点 一直都是开启状态
Functional, punctual, and always turned on.
不是吗 布赖斯
Isn't that right, Bryce?
尽管听着像是老奶奶 我们能不能...
At the risk of sounding like a grandmother, couldn't we just...
关掉佩内洛普
简单讲 不行 - 详细讲呢
Uh, short answer: no. - What's the long answer?
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
升级的一部分意味着房♥子里的每样东西
Part of the upgrade means that everything in the house
都和佩内洛普系统完全相连
is fully integrated with the Penelope system,
电气
from the electrical,
管道 家电
the plumbing, the appliances.
如果关了佩内洛普 这房♥子就只是个玩具屋
You turn Penelope off, and all you've got is a playhouse.
我也同意了让佩内洛普继续工作六个月
I also agreed to keep Penelope running for six months.
从合同上讲 我有这个义务
Contractually, I'm obligated.
我本来打算不提这些法律问题的 不过你说得对
I was gonna gloss over all that legal-eagle stuff, but yeah.
马克斯顿女士 能麻烦你把楼上的平板拿来吗
Ms. Maxton, can you grab me the upstairs tablet?
当然 - 谢谢
Sure. - Thanks.
我离开一下
Excuse me.
我不想当着马克斯顿女士的面这样讲
Look, um... I didn't wanna say this in front of Ms. Maxton
因为她看起来压力很大 但是
'cause she seems real high-key stressed out, but...
百分之九十八的故障是操作问题
98% of glitches are user error.
有可能是她的佩内洛普被人控制了吗
Any chance her Penelope is being controlled by someone else?
系统被入侵吗 不 不可能
What, like hacked? No. No way.
好吧 我这样讲可能会被炒鱿鱼的 但是
OK, I could get fired for saying this, but...
系统是新的 这是个测试版
the system is new. All right? It's a beta. Duh.
肯定很脆弱
And definitely vulnerable.
你能判断它是否被入侵吗
Would you be able to tell if it was breached?
我没资格深入到这个地步
I'm not cleared to make that kind of deep dive.
但我可以加个工作指令
But I can put a work order in.
这要多久
How long would that take?
今天是周五 大概周三吧
Well, it's Friday, so... maybe by Wednesday?
埃弗雷特&谢德 私♥家♥侦♥探♥事务所
我的能量饮料 我的
My energy drink! Mine! Mm!
你这三小时内从那把椅子里爬起来过吗
Tell me you've gotten out of that chair in the last three hours?
我可不是简单的浏览网站
One does not simply go down one Reddit thread.
我一小时前把饮料冲淡了
I watered it down an hour ago
又加了点你的绿果汁粉
and added some of your green juice powder.
很幸运 我花了几个小时研究
Thankfully, my hours of wading through
人工智能阴谋论 终于得到了回报
AI conspiracy theories have paid off.
我觉得找到了佩内洛普致命弱点了
I think I found Penelope's Achilles heel.
记得我邻居的手♥机♥不小心同步到
Remember when my neighbour's phone accidentally synced
我的蓝牙播放器的事了吗 - 记得
to my Bluetooth speakers? - Yes.
五分钱乐队的歌♥在佐伊脑子里响了三天呐
Three days of Zoe with Nickelback stuck in her head.
要了人命了
Crazy times.
不管怎样 根据我潜伏聊天群的结果
Anyway, according to some of the chats that I lurked,
这里也可能发生了同样的情况
the same thing could be happening here:
一个智能住♥宅♥不慎与另一个智能住♥宅♥同步了
one smart home accidentally syncing to another.
可能是别人的信♥号♥♥控制了莱拉的佩内洛普吗
So someone else's signal could be controlling Laila's Penelope?
也许这就是莱拉的平板什么都不显示的原因
Maybe that's why nothing's showing up on Laila's tablet.
不是她的佩内洛普在给房♥子发指令
It's not her Penelope sending signals to the house.
乔治娜·朗福德
Georgina Longford.
佩内洛普的故障就像经典的酷刑技巧
Penelope's glitches are like classic torture techniques:
睡眠剥夺 饥饿
sleep deprivation, starvation.
不让女人喝酒
Keeping a woman from her wine.
她一定是发现她的智能家居和莱拉的连上了
She must've discovered that her house was linked to Laila's
就伺机报复
and took the opportunity to retaliate.
不就是没去她家吃饭嘛 气成这样
That must have been some crudite platter.
说不清 我觉得智能住♥宅♥被高估了
I don't know. I think smart houses are overrated.
太多花里胡哨的东西 总有出错的时候
Too many bells and whistles. Something can always go wrong.
但如果你的冰箱告诉你
But for your freezer to
冰激凌快要吃完呢
tell you when you're almost out of ice cream?
或者你的前门能自动锁上呢 想想看
For your front door to lock automatically? Come on.
不 好东西都来之不易
No. Nothing worth having is easy.
说的好像某人从没吃过匹萨饺似的
Spoken like someone who's never had a pizza pocket.
门开着 很奇怪 - 谢德 看那房♥子
Gate's open. That's weird. - Shade, look at the house.
埃弗雷特女士 谢徳先生
Ms. Everett, Mr. Shade,
见到你们真高兴
what a pleasure to see you.
莱拉
Laila?
佩内洛普 莱拉在哪儿
Penelope, where's Laila?
今天不好过
It's been a tough day.
莱拉在蒸汽房♥放松
Laila is relaxing in her steam room.
你们能过来吗
Please, won't you come through?
她见到你们会很高兴的
She'll be most happy to see you.
莱拉
Laila?
看起来像九十年代的MV - 或是恐怖片
Looks like a '90s music video. - Or a horror film.
迷雾中不会出现好东西
Nothing good ever comes out of the mist.
佩内洛普 打开蒸汽房♥门
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表