剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
但... 如果他真的想伤害你
But... if he really tried to hurt you,
我希望他被逮捕
I want him busted.
你确定最近没有发现
Are you sure you haven't noticed
他有什么异常吗
anything different about him lately?
我想我再... 仔细想想 他有些心烦意乱
I guess if I... dig deep, he's been distracted.
这家伙挺专注的 通常精神高度集中
I mean, the guy is intense, usually laser focused,
但最近不是这样 - 有多久了
but not so much lately. - For how long?
几个月吧
A couple of months?
老实说 我以为是因为我俩分手
Honestly, I thought it was 'cause we broke up.
天啊 看
Oh, crap. Look.
就是他
Gotcha.
员工卡显示 我听到声音的那晚和昨晚
The key card shows he was here the night I heard the argument
他都在这个房♥间
and last night.
真狡猾
What a snake!
估计他就是我们的巨蟒 这间
Maybe he's our python. This is it.
医生 薇薇安·诺瓦克
杰瑞德用员工卡进入了这间办公室
This is the office Jared used the key card to get into.
卢克·兰卡斯特的病房♥就在隔壁
It is right next door to Luke Lancaster's room.
声音极有可能透过墙传过来 被他听见
He could've heard the voices through the wall.
薇薇安·诺瓦克能让你想到什么
Vivian Novak ring any bells?
啥都没有
Not even one.
好吧 我给佐伊发信息
OK. I'm texting Zoe.
让她查一查薇薇安·诺瓦克
I'll get her to look into Vivian Novak,
和杰瑞德是否有交集
see if she has any connection to Jared.
大半夜的他在这里做什么呢
What was he doing in here in the middle of the night?
肯定不是和薇薇安·诺瓦克约会
Not meeting Vivian Novak.
他用自己的门卡进来的 没用她的
He used his own key card to get in, not hers.
而且 我听到的那两个声音肯定是男性
Plus, the two voices I heard were definitely male.
我只对这个感兴趣
The only thing I'm interested in here is this.
被密♥码♥锁了
And it's password protected.
怎么了
What?
躲起来
Hide!
你是谁
Uh, who are you?!
我们是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
We're private investigators.
我认为有人在监视你
And I think someone's been watching you.
为什么呢
Ah, but why?
为什么会有人闯入这里
Why would anyone break in here?
你说你们在调查中
You say you're investigating this.
你知道谁是幕后黑手吗 - 我们有了怀疑对象
You know who's behind it? - We have our suspicions,
但还没有确凿证据
but nothing concrete.
隔壁的病人听到过电钻的声音
The patient next door heard drilling, and... ah.
你能想到医院里面
Can you think of anyone in the hospital
有什么人可能会对你有意见吗
that might have issues with you?
我管理这家医院所有的员工
I manage the entire staff at this hospital,
预算 部门 新的儿科部
uh, budgets, departments, the new pediatric wing.
大小事宜都是我处理
All I deal with are issues,
但我应该没有敌人
but it's not like I have enemies.
你能想到
Can you think of any reason
为什么会有人在你办公室里装摄像头吗
why someone would plant a camera in your office?
我基本上就是 走到桌子旁
Look, I... I basically walk to my desk,
坐到电脑前 然后离开
sit at my computer, then leave.
那就对了
That's it.
信息 你肯定
Information. I mean, you must have access
能查阅这家医院的所有文件 对吧
to all the files in the hospital, right?
是的 病人 筹款活动 员工 处方
Sure. Patients, fundraisers, staff, prescriptions.
你能看到医院开出的每一个处方
Do you see every prescription that leaves the hospital?
有很多病人假装生病
We get a surprisingly large number of patients
来我们医院看病
who are feigning illness or injury,
但他们只是想来满足毒瘾
when, really, all they want is a top up to feed their addictions.
我们的医生都很可靠
Our doctors are trustworthy,
但我们还是要记录他们开的处方
but we still have to keep track of what they're prescribing.
当然 需要密♥码♥才能查看
And, of course, you need a password to access them.
当然
Of course.
所以杰瑞德闯了进来
So Jared broke in,
装了摄像头好拿到薇薇安·诺瓦克的密♥码♥
planted the camera and got Vivian Novak's password,
我觉得他是把处方打印出来去售卖♥♥
and then I think he went back to print prescriptions to sell.
但之后他与人起了冲突
But then he fought with someone.
也许他被发现了 什么鬼安全带
Maybe he got caught... ow. Stupid seatbelt.
别把气撒在车上
Don't blame the car.
也许他们让你出院太早了
Maybe they just discharged you too soon.
也没有啦 这样
Or not. Ahem. Here.
好点吗
Is that better?
好点了 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
如果杰瑞德被发现进了别人的办公室
If Jared got caught going through someone's office,
他会被开除的 除非他贿赂了逮到他的人
he would've been fired... unless he bribed whoever caught him.
不是
No.
如果他真的在卖♥♥处方
You know, if he is selling prescriptions,
他也许只有一个买♥♥家
he's probably only got one buyer.
你觉得是毒贩子
You're thinking drug dealer?
你知道的
You know it.
她什么时候开始的
When did this happen?
她男朋友教会她的
Her boyfriend hooked her up.
她还和罗里在一起
She still with Rory?
不会长久的 - 不一定哦
It's never gonna last. - Oh, I don't know.
他们有情侣阿凡达服
They have matching avatar outfits,
只不过她的火焰发射器是粉色的
except her flamethrower is pink camo.
杰瑞德有情况吗
Ah. What's the update on Jared?
他在糖果售货机上刷信♥用♥卡♥
He could try his credit cards in a five-cent candy machine,
但没用起来
and they'd still get cut up.
账户里没钱了 - 我也这么想
Accounts emptied out too? - You'd think.
但上周 他刚存了两万五
But last week, he deposited 25K.
之后 他每天都在同一台ATM机上
Since then, he's been withdrawing 500 bucks twice a day,
取出两次500加元
and always at the same ATM.
你有那台ATM机的地址吗
Have you got an address for that ATM?
有 在泰德思体育游戏店
Yup. Titus Sports and Games.
怎么是那个臭水沟啊
Not that scuzz hole.
那是个酒吧兼赌场
It's a bar slash gambling joint.
这就说得通为什么他没法还清信♥用♥卡♥了
Well, that explains why he can't pay off his credit cards.
他比我们想的陷得要深
He's in deeper than we thought.
那地方不适合胆子小的人
That place is not for the faint of heart.
某人有隐藏黑历史啊
Someone's got a deep dark past.
是啊 我妈
Yeah. My mom.
怎么了
What?
诺拉就跟在自己家一样自在哈
Nora seems right at home.
别以为我不烦这件事
Don't think that doesn't bug the hell out of me.
如果出了岔子 你就赶紧逃
If things go sideways, you get the hell out of Dodge,
好吗 - 我能处理好的
OK? - I can handle myself.
我知道你可以 但凡事总有万一
Yeah, I know you can, but there's being tough,
人总会犯蠢 你还受着伤呢
and then there's being stupid. You're still injured.
不是吧 - 是的
No! - Yeah!
你是安吉·埃弗雷特
You're Angie Everett.
我的持枪证上确实是这么写的
That's what is says on my gun licence.
她不愧是你女儿
She's your kid all right.
这是我的搭档马特·谢德
This is my partner, Matt Shade.
诺拉说你能给我们
Nora says you might be able
提供有关杰瑞德·布伦纳的消息
to give us some information on Jared Brenner.
这要保密 可以吗
This stays in the cone, yeah?
当然
Of course.
杰瑞德陷得很深 也很快
Jared got in deep. Quick too.
体育 赌分差
Sports, point spreads.
这个年轻人不知道什么时候收手
The kid doesn't know when to stop.
这就解释了他为什么要卖♥♥处方
That explains why he's selling prescriptions.
不是 要是有人卖♥♥处方 我会知道的
Nah. Anyone selling 'scripts, I'd know about it.
那他欠人钱吗
Does he owe anybody money?
小米奇
Little Mikey.
大米奇的儿子
Big Mikey's kid?
今天早上过来 找过杰瑞德
Came in here this morning, looking for Jared.
不是很开心的样子
Wasn't too happy.
我赌这个小米奇就是我听到的
I bet this Little Mikey is the same guy I heard
在薇薇安·诺瓦克办公室里的那个人
in Vivian Novak's office.
我们得赶在他之前找到杰瑞德
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表