剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
I didn't even get to drunkenly accuse anyone yet.
我应该是第一个受害者才对
I'm supposed to be the first victim.
海伦总是抢我风头
Helen's always stealing my spotlight.
她也许只是晕倒了
She probably just fainted.
她真的死了
She's really dead.
看起来是中毒而亡
Looks like poison.
海伦·沃斯被谋杀了
I think Helen Voss was murdered.
你能把那个包起来送去实验室吗
OK. Can you bag that and take that to the lab?
作家被人毒死在舞厅
So... the writer in the ballroom with the poison.
就像一场游戏
Just like the game.
对 确实很不合时宜
You're right, that's inappropriate.
你没说错 她确实是被毒死的
But I do think you're right about the poison.
我们要等到验尸官化验后才能知道是哪种毒药
We just won't know what kind until the coroner examines her.
我现在就能告诉你是哪种
I can tell you right now.
看到牙龈出血了吗
See the bleeding along the gums?
这是灭鼠剂的典型特征 就是老鼠药
That's a classic sign of rodenticide. Rat poison.
先生 你能离尸体远一点吗 你怎么进来的
Sir, can you step away from the body? How'd you get in here?
我是蒂莫西·伯恩斯 是名法医专家
I'm Timothy Burns, forensic expert.
好的
Ok.
不行 把手♥机♥拿远点 先生
Oh, uh, no! You're gonna have to put that phone away, sir.
这可是我第一次亲身接触谋杀案呢
This is the first time I've been around the murder part.
海伦是名犯罪小说作家 她会理解的
Helen was a true crime writer. She'd understand.
好的 但你可能已经妨碍了调查
OK. Well, you may have just compromised
还污染了尸体 所以
this investigation and contaminated the body, so.
你们可以雇我
I'm available for hire.
天哪 海伦
My god! Helen!
我曾写过上千桩血色命案
I've written a thousand deaths...
但我从未真正领会失去的含义
but I've never truly understood the meaning of the word loss.
节哀顺变 先生
I'm very sorry for your loss, sir.
请问命案发生时你在哪里
Can you tell us where you were at the time of the murder?
我...
Uh, I, uh...
我在我的房♥间里 接受采访
I was in my suite, doing an interview.
你能想到谁会想杀死你的妻子吗
Can you think of anyone who might've wanted to kill your wife?
海伦写书时
Well, when Helen was writing a book,
她会找杀人犯 罪犯 目击证人谈话
she talked to killers, criminals, witnesses.
可我想不出最近有过什么威胁
But I can't think of any recent threats.
怎么会发生这种事 她怎么...
How could this have happened? How is she just...
不能碰 先生
Oh, no! Actually, sir,
你不能碰那个 这是物证
you can't touch that. That's evidence.
这是她第一本书出版后买♥♥的
She bought it after her first book was published.
我们会尽快还给你
We'll get it back to you as soon as we can.
等等
Wait.
他们要把她带去哪
Where have they taken her?
海伦 海伦
Helen? Helen!
海伦
Helen!
我得找作家们做笔录了
So I have to get statements from all the writers,
我告诉他们不能离开现场
uh, and I've told everyone they can't leave
因为严格来说 他们都有嫌疑
the premises because, technically, they are all suspects,
但他们好像还蛮激动的 所以
which seemed to excite them, so...
有点诡异
that's strange.
我看见特克斯在这 他回来了 真好啊
I saw Tex was in there. He's back in town? That's fun!
也没那么好
Or not.
好吧 我待会需要
OK. Well, I'm gonna need
你们俩的口供 所以别乱跑啊
statements from both of you, so stick around.
也许那张纸条是给海伦的
Maybe that note was meant for Helen
只是放错了房♥间
and just ended up in the wrong room.
不会 那把斧头肯定是给伊芙的 - 确实
No. That axe was definitely meant for Eve. - Yeah.
达妮卡需要我们帮忙调查这个案子
Danica needs us on this case.
她叫我们别乱跑来着
Well, she did tell us to stick around.
我要和那个
I'm gonna go talk to that waiter
分发香槟杯的服务员谈谈
that was handing out the champagne glasses.
也许他知道一些线索 - 好的
Maybe he knows something. - OK.
没有反常的事发生吗
So nothing out of the ordinary?
也没有陌生面孔 - 没有
No new faces? - No. Nothing, man.
什么都没有 - 嗨
Nothing. - Hey!
嗨
Hey!
你想插手我们的案子
Are you trying to horn in on our case?
看看是谁比我慢了一步
Says the guy that's five minutes behind me.
两位 我还需要在这吗
Hey, guys, do I need to stay here?
是的
Yes.
鉴于本案会备受瞩目
Look, given the high-profile nature of the case,
我想有警方背景的人接手会比较合适
I figured it required someone with a background in policing.
有个全面丰富的背景
Oh, not that having a background
也不是全然无用
in wraparound goals isn't useful.
你真的要从安吉手里抢这桩谋杀案
Are you really trying to steal a murder case from Angie?
我都不知道这算不算是安吉的案子
I don't know if it's technically Angie's case.
我倒蛮期待看你怎么告诉她
Oh. I look forward to watching you tell her that.
有道理 联手
Good point. Work together?
好啊 管他呢
Sure, what the hell.
好的 你叫什么名字
All right, kid, let's start with your name.
大卫 大卫·马克斯 - 大卫
David. David Marks. - So, David,
海伦·沃斯喝了你给她的杯子里的酒
Helen Voss took a drink from a glass you served her
然后就倒下了 - 一个有毒的玻璃杯
right before she collapsed. - A poisoned glass.
我不接饮料订单
Look, I don't take drink orders, man.
她只是从我的托盘里随意拿了一杯
She, uh, picked a random glass off my tray.
酒也不是我倒的 - 那是谁
I don't even pour them. - Who does?
不知道 我从吧台端着一托盘的酒 走一圈
I don't know. I pick a tray of drinks from the bar, circulate,
再把空托盘端回去 - 你确定吗 大卫
bring the empty tray back. - You sure about that, David?
确定 - 我们可不想听谎话
Yeah. - 'Cause we don't like being lied to.
对吧 特克斯 - 不 我们决不想 谢德
Isn't that right, Tex? - No, we do not, Shade.
我没说谎
Look, guys, I'm not lying.
我去吧台十分钟前托盘就已经在那了
The tray was sitting there 10 minutes before I got it.
据我所知 任何人都有机会下毒
As far as I know, anyone could've poisoned it.
好吧 我处理过很多案件
All right. Having been to a lot of these events,
知道服务员都是耳聪目明的
I know that waiters hear and see things.
对 大家都觉得我们不会留意 但我们其实会
Yeah. People think we're not listening, but we are.
你有没有听到或看到什么我们需要知道的事
Did you hear or see anything that we need to know about?
关于那个被害女人的吗
About that dead woman?
她和一个搞鉴证的怪人聊天
Uh, she was talking to this weird forensics guy.
是蒂莫西 他们聊了什么
Timothy. What were they talking about?
不知道
I don't know,
但我能说那是场亲密的谈话
but I could tell it was a close conversation,
你们懂我意思吗
if you know what I mean.
我说不上来
I can't put my finger on it,
但我在哪儿见过那个服务生
but I know that waiter from somewhere.
迪迪告诉我沃斯家有个善妒的管家
Deedee told me the Vosses have a jealous housekeeper.
我让佐伊去调查了
I've got Zoe looking into it.
我们在服务生那儿没问出什么
We didn't get much out of the waiter.
我们吗 特克斯 你想偷我的谋杀案子吗
We? Tex, you're not trying to steal my murder case.
谢德觉得自己应付不了证人
Look, Shade wasn't sure he could handle the witness,
所以让我帮忙 - 什么
so he asked for my help. - What?!
我是可怜你 才让你帮忙的
I took pity on you and let you help!
好了 两位 说重点
OK, boys! Focus.
好吧 这个叫大卫·马克斯的
Right. This David Marks guy,
他说看到海伦
he says he saw Helen and
和蒂莫西有场私密谈话
Timothy in a quote unquote close conversation.
我也看到他们聊天了 看上去气氛紧张
I saw them talking too. It looked tense.
情人吵架吗 - 如果海伦和蒂莫西搞外遇
Lovers' quarrel? - If Helen and Timothy were having an affair,
可能... 蒂莫西看到珀西大肆夸奖
maybe... Timothy got jealous when he saw
海伦多优秀 自己多爱她时 他嫉妒了
Percy talking about how great Helen is and how much he loves her?
所以 妒火愤怒下 他毒杀了她
So, in a jealous rage, he poisons her.
这就能解释为什么他急于接近她的尸体
That would explain why he was so eager to get to her body.
为掩盖罪证 他知道该怎么做
To cover up the evidence, which he'd know how to do.
他还写了那张便条 来掩盖自己的行踪
He also could've written that note to cover his tracks.
这个我来
I got this one.
来吗
Coming?
外遇吗 太荒唐了
An affair? That's absurd.
有证人看到你们两个交流得很亲密
A witness saw you two engaged in a pretty intimate conversation.
我经常被警告站得离别人太近
I'm told I stand too close to people.
是吗 - 我也看到了
You do? - I saw the same conversation,
看起来确实很情绪化 - 不是那个方面的
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表