剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
我不再害怕了
I'm not afraid anymore.
你还好吗 - 不许动
Are you OK? - Freeze!
你还真给她教训了哈
You sure taught her.
不许动 你因企图谋杀罗翰·洛夫而被捕了
Stop! You're under arrest for the attempted murder of Rohan Love!
行吧 你犯不着炫技 我懂了
OK. Well, you don't have to show off. I get it.
停下 那里无路可走了
Stop! There's nowhere to go!
她要跳下去吗
Is she gonna jump?
不 她滑下去了
No, she's sliding down.
我现在后悔放弃体操了
I regret quitting gymnastics right about now.
他们抓不到她的 - 这样是不行 但我们可以
They'll never catch her. - Not like that, but we can.
她会绕到建筑物的另一侧 快点
She'll have to go around the side of the building. Come on.
你对我恐高的搭档做了什么
What have you done with my partner who's afraid of heights?
她决定相信自己
She decided to trust herself.
闭嘴 跳啦 - 好吧
Now shut up and jump. - OK.
首要法则 一定要完成任务
Rule number one: always finish the job.
别担心 联邦监狱里有最先进的健身房♥呢
Don't worry. They've got state-of-the-art gyms in federal prison.
谢谢你的帮助 达妮卡
Thanks for your help, Danica.
你们才是从屋顶跳下来的人 谢谢你们
You're the ones who jumped off a roof. Thank you.
这次逮捕会让一系列的谋杀案结案
This arrest will give closure to a whole string of murders.
你听见那个声音了吗
You hear that sound?
耳朵里有水
Mm. Water in my ear.
那是我晋升的声音
That's the sound of my promotion.
现在 我要去找洛夫医生聊聊
Now, I'm going to go talk to Dr. Love
我和我母亲之间的母女感情问题
about my relationship problems with my mother.
我能问问吗
Dare I ask?
我很快就会好的
I'll be good as new in no time.
说到新 我们需要一个新的咖啡机
Speaking of new, we need a new coffee maker.
我会在早上去选一个 - 不 你不会的
I'll go pick one up in the morning. - No, you won't.
我们一起去买♥♥
We'll be doing that together.
要毛巾吗 我帮你弄一条吧
How about a towel? Can I get you one of those?
我需要 这个闻起来像湖里的浮渣
Oh, yes, please. This one smells like lake scum.
还真是哈
Yeah, no kidding.
太让人激动了
This is so exciting! Oh!
很机灵的样子哈
Wow! Really slick.
或许有点过于圆滑了吧
Maybe a little too slick?
覆水难收了哦 爷爷
Can't go back now, Grandpa.
我们还订购了三盒 利亚姆在家整理呢
Liam's at home sorting the other three boxes we ordered.
那我就全力以赴吧
I guess I'm all in, then.
你所做的事很重要
You know, what you're doing, it's so important.
拯救一个公园并不会改变世界
Well... saving a park isn't exactly... changing the world.
这话什么意思 当然是改变世界了
What do you mean? Of course it is.
改变是一小步一小步发生的
Change happens one small step at a time.
宝贝啊 没有你的话 我是绝不会
And, you know, I couldn't have taken any of those steps
踏出任何一步的 - 那你可得紧跟着我啊 爷爷
without you, sweetie. - Aw. Well, stick with me, Grandpa.
没准将来大家会以你的名字命名长凳呢
They might even name a bench after you.
看看这个
Oh, look at this!
欢迎回到《洛夫医生的动力时刻》
Welcome back to Dr. Love's Power Hour.
罗翰现在安全了 谢谢你们
Rohan is safe, thanks to the two of you.
我非常感谢你们 - 这是我们的荣幸
I'm so grateful. - It's our pleasure.
他看起来挺开心的
He seems happy.
我将会休息一段时间
I'm going to be taking some time off,
亲爱的听众 我并不希望你们担心我
but I don't want you to worry, dear listeners.
你们将会得到
You'll be in the very capable hands
恋爱专家和性治疗师惠特尼·吴的帮助
of relationship expert and sex therapist, Dr. Witney Wu.
很高兴回到主持人的位置上 罗翰
Glad to be back in the booth, Rohan.
我很高兴听到你这么说
And I'm thrilled to hear it.
我要特别感谢
And I want to give a very special shout out
埃弗雷特与谢德私♥家♥侦♥探♥事务所
to the Everett and Shade Agency for...
让我摆脱了一个非常艰难的困境
getting me out of a very difficult predicament.
我刚刚见过他们 很棒的组合
I just met them. Great couple.
听众们好
Hello, listeners.
容我向你们介绍一下我自己
Let me tell you a little bit about myself.
我做治疗师已经有九年了
I have been a therapist for nine years,
我的工作是帮你们和你们所爱人坦诚沟通
and I am all about open communication with your loved ones,
特别是当碰到…
especially when it comes to...
太好了 - 我知道的
Great. - I know.
嗨 医生
Hey, Doc. Um...
我的粉丝俱乐部送的
from my fan club.
能在清理高速公路时确保你的安全
Keep you safe while you're cleaning up the highway.
谢谢 塔斯 - 嗨 说真的
Thanks, Trash. - Hey, seriously, uh,
这周末去我家烧烤啊
barbeque at my place this weekend?
好的 好的 我们会去 - 没问题
Yeah. Yeah. We'll be there. - All right.
你明天就要开始社区服务了
So you start community service tomorrow.
对 三百小时
Yeah. 300 hours.
好过坐牢啊 而且
Better than prison, and...
不好说 我觉得对我还是有好处的
I don't know, I think it'll be good for me.
嗨 至少你还活着
Hey, at least you're still alive.
你可以再说一遍 - 哈哈
You can say that again. - Yeah.
我们都松了口气 - 我们也是
We're both so relieved. - So are we.
这个世界不应该缺少洛夫医生
The world shouldn't be deprived of Dr. Love.
我知道我们说过会一起去的 不过...
I know we said we would do this together, but... ta-da!
这和我的老咖啡机一个型号♥
That's the same model as my old one.
既然这样 我就可以自己组装了
Now that I can assemble myself.
本来就是组装好的
It comes assembled.
我知道 我的意思是插上电
I knew that. I meant plug it in.
谢谢 - 我
Thank you. - I guess I, uh,
不应该假设你
shouldn't have assumed you
会喜欢我选的咖啡机
would like that coffee maker I picked up.
我应该和你先讨论的
I should have discussed it with you.
没事 我需要努力克服对新事物的恐惧
No, it's OK. I need to work on my fear of new things.
我们要有信任感 对吧
Gotta have trust. Right?
我觉得我们做得很好
I think we do pretty well.
嗯 确实
Yeah, we do.
全新一集《私♥家♥侦♥探♥》 尽在下周四的Global
Watch an all new Private Eyes, next Thursday on Global.
只有我才能开我的爱车
Nobody drives my baby but me.
下周四...
Next Thursday...
你要用经典汽车爱好者的身份去卧底
You're gonna go undercover as a classic car buf?
你压根就不了解
You don't know the first thing
这些精美的复古工艺品
about these fine specimens of vintage craftsmanship.
谢德失去了他最珍贵的财产
Shade loses his most prized possession.
它在哪 - 谢德的保时捷不见了
Where is it!? - Shade's Porsche is missing.
不对 不是不见了 是被偷了
No, it's not missing! It was stolen!
而且这些小偷 还开枪杀人
And these thieves... shoot to kill.
好吧 这比偷车严重多了
Okay this is bigger than a car theft.
你们需要退后一步
You guys need to take a step back.
我们不会收手的 对吧 - 当然不会
We're not stopping, right? - Course not.
新一集《私♥家♥侦♥探♥》 下周四Global
All new Private Eyes, next Thursday on Global.
也可在GlobalTV应用程序的StackTV中观看
Also available on StackTV in the GlobalTV app.
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表