剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
人们也不会对自♥由♥职业者做犯罪调查 所以
And people don't ask freelancers for criminal checks, so
这是我的第二次机会 我不会搞砸的
this is my second chance, and I will not be screwing it up.
还是没告诉我 你今天去哪了
Still haven't told me where you were today.
我有个活儿要交了 所以我在这里
I have a deadline, so I was here.
不相信的话 你可以问我的假释官
And if you don't believe me, you can ask my parole officer.
我的一举一动她都能追踪 科技...
She can track my every move. Technology...
...无处不在
...it's everywhere!
路易斯夫人 不好意思啊
Mrs. Lewis, sorry about that!
嗨 欧内斯特·科尔曼的假释官
Hey. So Ernest Coleman's parole officer
确认了他一整天都在工作
confirmed he was at work all day.
我自己和他谈过 显然 他现在改过自新了
I talked to the guy myself. Apparently, he's a new man now.
好 呃 谢德... 莱拉失踪了
Yeah. Um, listen. Shade... Laila's missing.
她不在酒店吗 - 我刚从那儿出来
She's not at the hotel? - I just came from there.
我跟酒店安保说 我觉得莱拉有危险
I told hotel security I thought Laila was in danger,
他们就让我进她房♥间了
so they let me into her room.
她的电脑和手提箱还在那里
Her computer and her suitcase are still there.
所以她可能出去了 - 她的牛排吃了一半
So maybe she went out. - Her steak's half-eaten.
餐巾掉在地上 我觉得她没想出去
Her napkin's on the floor. I don't think leaving was her choice.
你觉得有人强迫她吗
Do you think someone forced her?
不知道 你能和我去她家会合吗
I don't know. Can you meet me at her house?
她不会回去的
She wouldn't go back there.
不会独自回去 - 没错
Not alone. - Exactly.
这个地方我们绝不会去找
It's the one place we'd never look,
因此可能就成了藏匿她的最佳地点
which might make it the perfect place to hide her.
待会儿见
I'll see you soon.
莱拉 - 莱拉
Laila! - Laila?
佩内洛普 莱拉在哪里 - 您好 谢德先生
Penelope, where's Laila? - Hello, Mr. Shade.
莱拉现在不在这里
Laila isn't here right now.
是哦 莱拉 - 等等
Yeah, right. Laila! - Wait.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
那是莱拉的车
That's Laila's car!
车还发动着 我们得弄她出来 - 莱拉
The car's still running. We gotta get her out. - Laila?
莱拉
Laila!
莱拉 坚持住 我们会带你出去的
Laila, stay with us! We'll get you out!
坚持住
Stay with us!
稍等 我们马上就来
Hold on, we're coming!
无信♥号♥♥
不好 没有信♥号♥♥ 肯定被房♥子屏蔽了
No. No signal. House must be blocking it.
没有钥匙孔 - 这是电子门
There's no keyhole! - It's an electronic door.
安吉 快 - 不行 我们必须把车熄火
Angie, come on! - No! We have to turn the car off!
我马上就来 - 动作快
I'll be right behind you. - Hurry!
我感觉好多了 谢了 - 好的
I'm feeling better. Thanks. - Yeah.
你遥控关车了吗
Did you turn off the car remotely?
没啊
No.
有人关了
Someone did.
莱拉 你到底为什么回来这里
Laila, why on earth did you come back here?
谢德给我发了这个短♥信♥
Shade texted me this.
"我们发现了房♥子的故障 尽快过来"
"We found the glitch in the house. Come as soon as you can."
我没有发 - 什么
I didn't text you this. - What?
黑进佩内洛普系统的人肯定找到办法 镜像了我的手♥机♥
Whoever hacked Penelope must have found a way to mirror my phone.
你来这里后发生了什么
What happened when you got here?
我像往常一样 在车♥库♥停车
I parked in the garage, as usual.
一下车 车门就锁了
As soon as I got out, the car door locked
引擎又发动起来
and the engine started up again.
我出不了车♥库♥
I couldn't get out of the garage.
这已经不仅仅是恐吓了
This has gone way beyond someone trying to scare you.
不开玩笑 有人想要我死
No kidding. Someone wants me dead.
你的画不见了 - 什么
Your painting's gone. - What?
有人在房♥子里
Someone's in the house.
我们要离开这里 马上
We need to get out of here. Now.
怎么回事 - 房♥子进入封锁状态了
What's happening? - The house has gone into lockdown mode.
是用来防止任何人进出
It's to prevent anyone from getting in or out.
所以我们困在这里了吗 - 和杀手一起
So we're stuck in here? - With a killer.
佩内洛普 解开锁定模式
Penelope, reverse lockdown mode!
没有信♥号♥♥ - 没有 我也没有
No signal. - No, me neither.
佩内洛普 解开锁定
Penelope, reverse lockdown!
佩内洛普已经不在了 - 你是谁
Penelope's not here anymore. - Who are you?
利益相关方 - 滚出我家
An interested party. - Get out of my house!
我们会玩得非常尽兴
We're about to have so much fun.
这不可能发生 - 它正在发生
This can't be happening. - It's happening.
莱拉 只有你最了解你家 我们要怎么出去
Laila, nobody knows this house like you do. How do we get out?
我们不出去
We don't.
我们进去 来
We go further in. Come on.
来
Come on.
佩内洛普直观公♥司♥改造房♥子后
After Penelope Intuitive retrofitted the house,
我雇了一家独♥立♥公♥司♥造了一间应急室
I hired an independent company to build a panic room.
用的完全独♥立♥的系统
It's on a completely separate system.
佩内洛普不知道它的存在
Penelope doesn't know it exists.
别去那里
Let's not go that way.
黑客在追踪我们
The hacker's tracking us.
追踪不了多久了 来
Not for long. Come on.
这是你的应急室 - 美好回忆啊
This is your panic room? - Good times.
穿过这里 二位 快来
Through here, guys. Come on.
我会保持联♥系♥的 - 等等 什么 谢德
I'll be in touch. - Wait. What? Shade!
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
哇... 这是我见过最棒的应急室了
Well... this is the nicest panic room I've ever seen.
沙发可以展开成卧床
The sofa converts into a sleeper.
食物和必需品够三天了
Food and essentials for three days.
然后 还有这个
And then, there's this.
哈喽 休斯顿
Hello, Houston.
美国航♥空♥宇航局下的休斯顿太空中心 表示尖端科技
你们在那里怎么样
Hey, how are you guys doing in there?
为什么要做这种傻事
Why would you pull such a bonehead move?
有你我的里应外合 我们更有可能
With me out here and you in there, we have a better chance
抓住这个混♥蛋♥ - 你说得对
of taking this creep down. - You're right.
谢德... 我发誓 你要是死了 我就杀了你
But, Shade... I swear to God, if you die, I'm gonna kill you.
知道了 我也爱你 埃弗雷特
Yeah, yeah. Love you too, Everett.
我是不是才... 还是你们本来...
Are my new... or were you two ever...
不是 不不不 他就是...
Oh, no! No, no, no, no. He's just...
以为自己是什么永远不会受伤的动作英雄
thinks he's some kind of action hero who can never get hurt.
来点吗 - 不用
You want? - Oh! No.
我 要保持头脑清醒
I, uh, need to keep a clear head.
好吧 就一小杯
OK. Yeah. Maybe one finger.
不如 再来一点
You know what? Make it two.
好了 我要怎么驾驶这艘船
All right. How do I steer this ship?
嗯... 这里的这个 它可以
So... this right here, it switches
来回切换 房♥子里的所有摄像头
between all the cameras in the house
麦克风在这里 - 谢德在这里
and the microphone's here. - There's Shade.
嗨 我能看到你周围情况了
Hey, I've got your 20.
要是前方有杀手 提醒我
Warn me if I'm about to run into a killer.
看着呢
Working on it.
嗨 黑客大♥师♥ 我们的消失表演怎么样
Hey, Hackmaster, how'd you like our disappearing act?
应急室 有人犯规
Panic room. Someone's not playing by the rules.
这不是你家 你的规则不作数
It's not your house, not your rules.
说好的诚实呢
What happened to being honest?
你就是这么遵守第四条的吗 莱拉
So much for number four, eh, Laila?
不好
Oh, no.
安吉 他一定是以前的客户
Angie, he's gotta be a former client.
我有张单子 列举在关系中
I have a list of 10 things to create
建立财务凝聚力的十件事
financial cohesiveness in a relationship.
第四条就是诚实
Number four is be honest.
为什么一定是以前的客户
How does that make him a former client?
他可能在你书里读到过 - 不会
He could've read that in your book. - No.
在书里 它是第十条
In my book, it's number 10.
我见过这个人 等等
I've met this guy. - Wait.
他在做什么
What's he doing?
他在拿我的画 - 很值钱吗
He's taking my Tui Tan! - Is it worth anything?
我十年前花了八千刀买♥♥的
I paid $8000 for it 10 years ago.
现在值十万刀
It's now worth $100 000.
所以这间应急室才这么别致
That's why this panic room is très chic.
艺术是可靠的金融投资
Art is a sound financial investment.
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表