剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
What's the plan?
我们借了一个藏宝图
We borrowed a treasure map.
你们知道马蹄铁上的信息是什么了吗
So you guys figured out the message from the horseshoes?
嗯 我们用共济会密♥码♥解开了
Yeah, we cracked it using a Masonic cipher.
用简单几何字母替换...
It uses a simple geometric alphabetic substitution to...
线索是光阴似箭 - 时间飞逝
The clue was Tempus Fugit. - Time flies.
是啊 我们在天亮之前只有几小时
Sure does. We only have a few hours 'til the sun comes up,
现在我们知道简在找宝藏了...
and now we know Jane's racing us to the treasure, so...
看到这个了吗
See this?
看起来像是钟表的两个表针
It looks like two hands of a clock.
没错 指向埃利斯维尔钟楼
Exactly. It shows the location of the Ellisvale clock tower.
我知道那条街 那里没有钟楼
I know that street; there's no clock tower there.
1♥8♥9♥0年的时候是有的 - 现在那里是银行
There was in 1♥8♥9♥0. - There's a bank there now.
不知道钟表还在不在
I wonder if the clock survived.
我可能认识一个知道的人
I think I know someone who might know the answer to that.
我没看见你们
I'm not seeing this.
我不能看见 - 尼歇尔 等等 听我们说
I can't see this. - Nichelle, wait. Hear us out.
如果我不给卡特勒打电♥话♥的话...
If I don't call Cutler...
我很确定他几个小时内
I'm pretty sure he won't be answering
是不会接电♥话♥的 - 你们做了什么
his phone for a few hours. - What have you all done?
他因为牛肉派睡得很沉
He's sleeping off a steak pie.
对他的缺铁症很有效
It'll be good for his iron deficiency.
但现在你们把我也弄成了共犯 这还能更糟吗
But now you've made me an accomplice. Could this get any worse?
我们严重怀疑简·克兰顿
We strongly suspect Jane Clanton.
什么 - 你们检查她的证件了吗
What? - Did you check her credentials?
她是从德州一个很有威信的公♥司♥转过来的
She came from a reputable firm in Texas.
他们做各种修复和评估
They do all kinds of restorations and appraisals.
她已经朝我开过枪了 - 天啊
She already took a shot at me. - Oh, my God!
我把她带来的
I brought her to town.
要是传出去 这简直是噩梦 - 或许不是
When word gets out, this is a nightmare. - Maybe not.
我们只需找到比利宝藏的最后一个关键
Look, we just need to find the last key to Billy's treasure.
没有你的帮助我们是做不到的
And we can't do it without your help.
埃利斯维尔最后能拿回靴子吗
Does this end with Ellisvale getting its boots back?
绝对的
Absolutely.
我们只是需要你先帮我们一下
We just need a few favours first.
镇长说很有可能在这里
Well, the Mayor said it would be here if it was anywhere.
这个地方简直是古董家梦想
Whoa! This place is an antiquer's dream.
一个旧钟表应该不太难找吧
An old clock face can't be that hard to find.
希望还是完好的
Let's just hope it's still intact.
找到了
Hey! Here we go, pay dirt!
金属上有刻印
There's an inscription on the metal.
"启蒙者是我的根基"
"Abecedarians are my foundation."
"但你才是我真正的北方" 又一个谜语
"But you are my true North." It's another riddle.
天啊 你们看不出吗
Oh, my God! Look. Don't you guys see?
线索都是成对的
All the clues are in pairs:
马刺 马蹄铁 指针和钟
spurs, horseshoes, hands and a clock,
因为是爱情故事
because it's a love story.
比利和约瑟芬 - 没错
Billy and Josephine. - Yes.
启蒙者是教室里最小的孩子们
Abecedarians are the youngest kids in the classroom,
约瑟芬是在告诉比利 她的学生是她的快乐所在
and Josephine was telling Billy that her students were her joy,
但他是她的灵魂伴侣 - 约瑟芬是学校老师
but he was her soulmate. - Josephine was a school teacher.
在埃利斯维尔的旧地图上
And true north on the old Ellisvale map
正北方指的是学校 - X标记的地点
pointed to the schoolhouse. - X marks the spot.
门是从外面闩上的
Ah, it's bolted from the outside.
一定是简 她一定是听到了
It's got to be Jane. She must have heard.
找到金子的机会和罗里自♥由♥都没了
There goes the gold and Rory's chance of freedom.
门这边有什么好消息吗
Any luck with the door?
或许我们可以帮忙 你有什么东西吗 宝贝
Maybe we can help. What do you got, babe?
你真的太了解我了
You know me so well.
这里
Here.
你不能早点打开你的外套吗
You couldn't open your coat 10 minutes ago?
我不想留下坏印象
I don't want to make a bad impression.
我能搞定的
I got this.
你给我进去
You go in. AH! Huh?
这就是我的男人
It's my man.
嗨 除了符号♥和密♥码♥
Hey. Besides symbols and ciphers,
mason这个词还能让你想到什么
what else do masons make you think of?
mason有"共济会会员"和"泥瓦匠"的意思
砖头和砂浆吗 - 正是
You mean like bricks and mortar? - Exactly.
你好啊 简 继续啊
Hi there, Jane. Go ahead.
就算把整幢楼拆了
Tear down the whole building,
你也绝不会找到比利小子的黄金
you'll never find Billy the Kid's gold.
那是为什么呢 亲
And why would that be, darlin'?
因为根本就不在里面啊 亲
'Cause it ain't inside, "Darlin'."
我觉得我现在就不用忙了
You know, I think I'm gonna rest the dogs right here.
尼歇尔镇长把靴子寄到你们公♥司♥去修复
Mayor Nichelle sent the boots to your company for restoration.
你截获了包裹
You intercepted the package
然后意识到你拥有了什么 - 宝藏的钥匙
and then realized what you had. - The key to a treasure!
你打算让一个好人因你的罪行去坐牢
And you were gonna let a good man go to jail for your crime.
好吧
Ok,
让我到车里 我把靴子拿出来
let me get into the car. I'll get the boots.
我很快就走
I'll be on my way.
这倒是可以证明罗里无罪
That would clear Rory.
搭档 你觉得怎样 我们应该相信她吗
What do you think, partner? Should we trust her
她这样子还挺诚实的
now that she's being honest and all?
你不会是想从手套箱里拿出这个
You wouldn't be trying to pull a fast one on us
趁我们不备 给我们来一枪吧
just to get this out of your glovebox.
亲 那是我备用的
Honey, that's just my backup.
这才是我常用的家伙
This is what I use for business.
一把点45口径的镀银斯布林邦克
Hmm... A silver-plated Springbank .45.
漂亮
It's classy.
如果你真的是简
And if you were the real Jane,
那你就是位神枪手 不过呢
you'd be a crack shot, but
我赌你不是 - 那你就是在用你的命赌
I'm betting you're not. - Then you'd be betting with your life.
或是你的 -或是他们的
Or yours. - Or theirs.
我就不会捡
Ah! I wouldn't.
双发的 记得吗
It's a double-shot, remember?
埃弗雷特 你真是个迷
Everett, you are a mystery.
不是你在图书馆翻一晚上书就能解决的哦
Which might take more than a night in the library to solve.
警长 太及时了
Just in time, Chief!
我逮他们个正着 靴子在车里
Caught 'em red-handed. The boots are in the car.
尼歇尔镇长都告诉我了
Mayor Nichelle filled me in.
我今早给德州那边打了个电♥话♥
And I made a call down to Texas this morning.
你肯定猜不到是谁接了电♥话♥
You'll never guess who answered the phone.
旧西部历史协会会长简·克兰顿吗
Jane Clanton, president of the Old West Historical Association?
对 不过她的一个同事 金姆·马丁
Yes. But a colleague of hers, Kim Martin,
几天前离开了小镇
she left town a few days ago.
貌似这女的还有案底
Seems that this woman has a rap sheet.
几项欺诈指控 一个货真价实的行骗高手
Several charges of fraud, a real con artist.
我真的很讨厌骗子 马丁小姐
I do hate liars, Miss Martin.
尤其是那些招惹我和埃利斯维尔的人
Especially those who mess with me and Ellisvale.
安吉的爸爸以前常带她去警♥察♥射击场
Angie's dad used to take her to the police shooting range.
那时她才十二岁 都能在五十码开外
Only 12-year-old that could take the eye
射中六英寸目标的中心
out of a 6-inch target at 50 yards.
靴子
The boots.
很美吧
They're beautiful, aren't they?
没什么能比得上我的法外之徒
Nothing compared to my very own outlaw.
我们该有始有终了吧
Well, should we finish what we started?
那个校舍有很多砖头
A lot of bricks in that schoolhouse.
即便你的泥瓦匠理论是正确的
But even if your mason theory is right,
我们怎么知道该往哪看呢
how do we know which one to look behind?
地图上的时钟标记的什么时间
What time did the clock hands mark on the map?
三点钟
3 o'clock.
那就是了 谢德
That's it, Shade.
从墙角石开始
From the corner stone.
分针十二块砖
Twelve bricks up for the big hand?
时针三块砖
Three across for the little hand?
那是什么 钥匙孔吗
What is that? A keyhole?
罗里 - 怎么了
Rory? - Yeah?
给我一只靴子 - 好的
Hand me one of those boots. - Yeah, sure.
妈 你想打开它吗
You want to do the honours, Mom?
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表