剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Did you find anyone named Tate
昨晚在医院工作
who worked at the hospital last night?
你说约会 有啊 这礼拜有仨人
Dates? Oh, yeah. Three this week.
我全都同意 主动出击
I am swiping right and taking no prisoners.
达斯婷妲 说快点
Dastrinda? Talk fast.
好嘞 看看他们谁有案底
OK. Uh, see if any of them have a record,
或者最近有没有遭遇过奇怪的事故
or maybe have had a mysterious accident lately?
明白了 马上弄 回头聊
Mm. Got it. On it. Talk soon!
抱歉 姑娘家私房♥话
Sorry. Girl talk.
有什么事吗 老大
Do you need anything, boss?
有事 找卢克·兰卡斯特的住址
Yeah, an address on Luke Lancaster.
还有 如果你那个朋友 达斯婷妲是吧 再来电♥话♥
And, um, if you talk to your friend Dastrinda again,
你告诉她 最好是在病床上打的
tell her she better be calling you from her hospital bed.
奶味真足 咖啡的感觉太好了
Mm! So creamy. So coffee-y.
米娅 你是怎么做的 太神奇了
What magic did you work to make this happen, Mia?
我有员工身份 能去医院的所有地方
Hmm! My staff ticket to anywhere in the hospital.
不过咖啡可不是我给你带的
But you didn't get it from me.
要不说我特别喜欢你呢
That's what I love about you.
不墨守成规
Not afraid to break the rules.
得了 直说吧
OK. Out with it.
有点事 挺诡异的
There's something weird going on
可谢德都懒得听我说
and Shade won't even talk to me about it.
他不太能接受 对吧
He isn't taking it well, is he?
说什么呢 - 你挨枪的事
What? - Your shooting.
这个嘛 独自运营事务所当然不容易
Oh. Well, it's not easy, running the agency alone,
不过他还有佐伊帮忙呢 - 你傻啊 我是说你
but he's got Zoe there. - I mean you, you dork!
你当时没准就挂了 - 这事啊 他没事 他没事吧
You could've died. - Well, he's OK. Isn't he?
那天晚上你被送来的时候...
The night you were brought in...
...一开始他就承担了所有的责任
... at first, he was in the eye of the storm,
向急救人员详细说明
giving the emerge' team a detailed account
事情的来龙去脉 不过... - 听着是谢德的风格
of what happened, but... - Sounds like Shade.
接下来...当医护人员要给你止血的时候...
After that... when they were trying to stop the bleeding...
... 他吓坏了 - 他肯定得怕
... he was scared. - Of course he was.
因为只有我有酒库的钥匙
I'm the only one with a key to the liquor cabinet.
眼神不会撒谎
The eyes don't lie.
他真的在乎你
He really cares about you.
现在不是说这个时候
Now is not the time.
现在医院里的某个人有麻烦
What I mean is someone in this hospital is in trouble.
我需要你帮我找出这个人是谁
I need your help to figure out who.
是卢克·兰卡斯特吗 我叫马特·莫斯利
Luke Lancaster? I'm Matt Mosley.
是医院的调查员
I'm an investigator with the hospital.
他们还有自己的调查员呢
They have their own investigators?
我知道昨晚有人在你的病房♥争吵
I understand there was an altercation in your room last night.
消息说有人受到威胁
My sources tell me someone was threatened?
不是我 - 那就是说你威胁别人
Wasn't me. - So it was you who did the threatening?
你是在指责我 还是...
Are you accusing me of something? Or, uh...
这是医院对付我的投诉的独特手段
is this the hospital's way of avoiding my real complaints?
什么投诉 - 那地方就是个闹剧场
What complaints? - That place is a gong show.
各种建筑工作 打钻 还有人员吵架
All that construction, drilling, people fighting.
你听见有人吵架 - 是啊 有俩男的 都冲对方喊
You heard a fight? - Yeah. Two guys yelling at one another.
听上去应该是和大蟒蛇有关
I think it had to do with a python.
大蟒蛇
A python.
那会你不会刚巧在用吗♥啡♥打点滴吧
You didn't happen to be on a morphine drip?
别装了 我听得非常清楚
Don't play dumb. I heard it clear as day.
说了句"蠢掉渣的大蟒蛇"
"Stupid python."
要知道 每年都有三十几条
You know, every year, at least 30 get lost
消失在城市下水道里 我查过
in the city's sewer system. I looked it up.
他们没准就为这个才打钻
Maybe that's why they were drilling.
打钻 - 是啊
Drilling? - Yeah.
简直就是在我病房♥钻的
Drilling practically in my room.
好吧 我会调查清楚 谢谢你提供信息
All right. I'll look into it. Thanks for your help.
可别忘了那条大蟒蛇
Hey, don't forget about the python!
如果有人被咬了 带着双股叉一样的伤痕
They find two-pronged bites in people,
就等着被起诉吧
someone's getting sued.
那两个人的声音有没有什么特点
Did either of them have a distinct voice?
比如口音什么的 - 不好说
An accent? Anything? - I don't know!
没听清 我当时还有点晕
It was... it was muffled, and I was groggy.
其中一个...好像咳嗽得挺厉害
One of them had... kind of a sharp cough.
那这样查 有了
Here we go. OK.
昨晚在你的病区有八个人轮班
Last night, there were eight people working on your ward.
都不是男性
Not one of them was a man.
倒霉
Damn it.
这样想 那个人不是医护人员
Well, if it wasn't a person on staff,
也不是病人...
and it wasn't a patient...
也可能就是我打了吗♥啡♥以后的幻觉
maybe it was just a morphine dream.
这咳嗽声
That cough.
你好 米娅 可以下去盘库了吗
Hey, Mia. Are you ready to get down with some inventory?
声音对吗 - 就是这个声音
That the voice? - That's the voice.
你俩说我呢
You two talking about me?
安吉昨晚听到有人受到生命威胁
Angie overheard someone's life being threatened last night.
是吗 - 是啊
Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
原来说的是你
Turns out it was you.
好吧 不好意思 不过你是哪位
OK. I'm sorry, but, uh, who even are you?
这就是安吉 - 原来你就是那个朋友
This is Angie. - Oh, you're the friend.
中枪的私♥家♥侦♥探♥ - 没错
PI that got shot. - Yeah.
是你干的吗
Is this you?
你找你的私♥家♥侦♥探♥朋友查我
Are you getting your PI friend to check up on me?
得了吧
Oh, please.
你俩有关系 - 天呐 真没有
Are you two? - Lord, no.
再没关系了 - 以前有
Never again. - We tried.
好几个礼拜都看不到对方
Couldn't look at each other for weeks.
工作太忙了
Work was hell.
又来了 就是这个咳嗽声 - 我过敏
There it is. That's the cough. - Allergies.
你跟人吵架被威胁时 我听到的就是这个咳嗽声
I heard that cough during the fight when you were threatened.
就没这回事 - 那...就是说...
It never happened. - Wha... so...
昨晚你没去过三楼我的病区
So you weren't in my ward on the third floor last night?
听我说 我不想表现得不友好
Look. I don't want to be rude,
不过不管你听到过什么 都跟我没关系
but whatever you heard had nothing to do with me.
好吗
Ok?
好吧
Ok.
你好 埃弗雷特 你没听错
Hey, Everett. You were right.
咱们得开工了
We should get to work.
我们回头聊聊
We'll talk.
你好 - 回见 谢德
Hey. - Bye, Shade.
回见 米娅 那是谁 - 米娅的同事
Later, Mia. Who was that? - It's Mia's partner.
我一听到他的声音 就觉得是昨晚的那个人
The second I heard his voice, I thought it was him last night,
不过...应该不是 - 我觉得我可能发现什么了
but... no. - Well, I may be onto something.
你绝对猜不到 昨晚的争吵还有谁听见
You'll never guess who else heard an argument last night.
卢克·兰卡斯特 - 那你还不相信我
Luke Lancaster. - Ha! And you didn't believe me!
我当时真以为是你的幻觉
Well, I believed you heard it in your head.
现在呢 - 现在啊
And now? - And now,
我想我得展开调查了
I believe I have some investigating to do.
明早可以归队吗
We'll regroup in the morning?
没问题 晚安 谢德 - 安
You got it. Goodnight, Shade. - OK.
晚上好
Hey.
说起巨蟒你们会想到什么
What does python mean to you guys?
蛇 - 蛇
Snakes. - Snakes.
除了蛇呢 - 我的肱二头肌
Other than snakes? - My biceps.
除了蛇就没别的意思了
There is no other than snakes.
巨蟒这个英文词组合自希腊语和拉丁语
The word python is Greek and Latin
特指被太阳神阿波罗杀死的那条蛇
and refers to the serpent slayed by Apollo.
真厉害 才去学校两个月
Look at her. Two months in school
学问就已经在我俩之上
and already smarter than both of us.
不是的 我一定错过了什么
No, I'm missing something.
您错过了晚饭 谢德先生
You missed dinner, Mr. Shade.
利亚姆 你可以直接叫他马特
Liam, you know you can just call him Matt?
是吗 梦寐以求 - 不行
Yeah? I was hoping that. - No.
不过我们可以维持这种正式的称呼
We could just keep things formal, though.
我称呼您谢德先生 那么...
Uh, you know, I call you Mr. Shade, and...
您叫我利亚姆先生 就像我们之间的某种 或者...
you call me Mr. Liam? It could be, like, our thing, or...
不 这有点... 我在胡言乱语
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表