剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Penelope, open the steam room door.
门是开着的
The door is open.
我对雾的说法没错吧
See what I said about the mist?
安吉
Angie?
安吉
Angie?
莱拉不在
No Laila.
佩内洛普 打开蒸汽房♥门
Penelope, open the steam room door!
门是开着的
The door is open.
蒸汽房♥门没打开 我知道没开门
The door to the steam room is not open. I should know,
我就站在门前呐
I'm standing right in front of it.
我居然在跟一个房♥子说话
Ah, now I'm talking to a house.
好吧
Ooh. All right.
这就是我们的结局了吗
So this is how we're gonna go.
被蒸死
Steamed to death.
至少我们的尸体会没有皱纹吧
At least our corpses will be wrinkle-free?
我衣服全都粘在我身上了
My clothes are sticking to me everywhere.
还记得我们被困在冰库那次吗
Hey, remember that time we got stuck in the freezer?
现在一想 也没那么糟了
Doesn't seem so bad now.
我上次感到这么热的时候
Last time I was this hot,
身边有棕榈树和莫吉托酒
there were palm trees and mojitos.
还有红色比基尼 - 什么
Ah, and a red bikini. - What?
你给我看了照片 记得吗
Yeah, you showed me the pictures. Remember?
我要把衣服脱了
Oh. I need to take my shirt off.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
坐下吧 保存体力
Let's sit down. Conserve energy.
你怎么可以这么冷静
How can you be so calm?
我太热了 没办法有其他情绪
I'm too hot to be anything else.
再说了 我们会逃出去的
Besides, we'll get out of this.
为什么这么说
And why is that?
因为我们一向如此
Because we always do.
是啊 我们很擅长逃离 - 那当然
Yeah, we're good that way. - We sure are.
你是最棒的
You're the best.
我是说 我们是最棒的
I mean... we're the best.
你说胡话的时候很可爱
Ah, you're cute when you're not making sense.
得了吧
Oh, stop!
不要那样看着我 - 哪样
Don't look at me like that. - Like what?
你的眼睛 这么蓝 像
Those eyes... so blue, like...
像水一样 像
like water, like...
冰冷 冰冷 冰冷的水
cold, cold, cold water.
我要脱掉裤子 - 天啊 我也是
I gotta take my pants off. - Oh, God. Me too.
好了
Ok.
我刚才... 是那什么吗 - 是的
Oops! Did I just... was that? - Sure was.
对不起
Sorry.
没关系
It's OK.
该死 手♥机♥还是没信♥号♥♥
Damn, still no cell service.
这该死的门
Ugh, this stupid door!
该死的佩内洛普 - 门是开着的
And stupid Penelope. - The door is open.
闭嘴
Shut up!
莱拉装了这么多安保措施 为什么呢
Laila's got all this security. Why?
也许她以前被伤害过
Maybe she's been hurt before.
活在恐惧里还算什么过日子
Living in fear is no way to live.
打破心理壁垒很难 - 可不是嘛
Breaking down walls can be hard. - Yeah, tell me about it.
我们在谈什么
What are we talking about?
我不太确定
I'm not exactly sure.
我脑子都化了 - 我也是
My brain is melting. - Mine too.
马特 安吉 出什么事了
Matt! Angie! What happened?
我觉得这房♥子不止想杀死你
I don't think your house is just trying to kill you.
什么 - 它还想杀死我俩
What? - It just tried to kill us too.
埃弗雷特&谢德 私♥家♥侦♥探♥事务所
我以后再也不水疗了
I'm officially done with spa days.
从好的方面看 你的皮肤状态好极了
On the plus side, your skin looks fantastic.
谢谢
Thanks.
给我们的循环系统加点硫化物和酸
Let's put some of those sulphites and acids back into our system.
这是我们应得的
I think we've earned it.
很抱歉我当时不在那儿
I'm so sorry I wasn't there.
我跟客户有紧急会议
It was a last-minute meeting with a client.
你能及时回来真是太好了
We're just happy you came home
我们差点就变成饺子了
before we went the way of dumplings.
我们得送你去住宾馆 - 说真的
We need to get you into a hotel. - No kidding.
在你们把问题解决之前 我是不会回家的
I'm not going back to my home until you figure this out.
我会给你们房♥子和大门的密♥码♥
I'll get you the codes to the house, the gate.
你们会解决问题的 是吗
You two will figure it out, right?
我们还不能排除你那爱管闲事的邻居的嫌疑
Uh, we still need to eliminate your nosy neighbour as a suspect.
你能想到有谁想要伤害你吗
Can you think of anyone who would wanna hurt you?
某个心怀怨恨的人 - 没有
Someone with a grudge? - No.
可能是肯尼斯·梅威瑟
Well, maybe Kenneth Mayweather.
那个企业家吗 - 是的
The entrepreneur? - Yeah.
两年前他想起诉我
He tried to sue me two years ago.
他说我的第一本书抄袭自他的博客文章
He said that my first book stole from his blog posts.
几乎没上法庭就被驳回了
It barely made it to court before being tossed out.
之后他就人肉了我 - 人肉吗
He doxxed me right after. - Doxxed?
在网上公布了我的住址
Published my address on the internet.
把我吓得半死 不过之后也没什么了
It scared the hell out of me, but nothing came of it.
网上说梅威瑟刚开♥发♥了一款
Well, it says here Mayweather just invented an app
叫"充盈生命"的APP 很显然 利润丰厚
called Abounding Life. Apparently, it's quite profitable.
就是说他很懂电脑 - 我觉得是
So he knows his way around a computer. - I'll say.
要不我明天去找肯尼斯
Maybe I'll pay Kenneth a little visit tomorrow,
看看他是不是有什么新的复仇花招
see if he's gotten more creative with his revenge plans.
你再看看乔治娜那边 - 行啊
You wanna take another run at Georgina? - Oh, yeah.
特想跟她聊聊
Looking forward to it.
怀念毛爪爪夫人
住手
Stop!
你怎么在这里 这里是私人产业
What are you doing here? This is private property!
你打算剪掉的电篱笆也是私人产业
So is the fence you're about to prune.
破坏财产是严重违法行为
Destruction of property is a serious offence.
我有罪 我认
Fine. I'm guilty.
但是考虑到她这套混账围栏
But I think I'm justified
让我蒙受重大的个人损失 我觉得这么做很合理
given my deep personal loss as a result of her stupid fence.
这个嘛 要不你说明白点
OK. Um, now, I'm at a loss.
毛爪爪夫人
Lady Paw Paw.
我的猫
My cat.
小可怜 - 她就在这里磨磨蹭蹭的
Oh, dear. - She rubbed herself up against this spot here.
估计是狠抓了几下
Must've given good scritches
然后就...
for a few seconds, and then...
从此你就开始报复
And you've been taking vengeance ever since,
用你的佩内洛普系统干扰莱拉的系统
using your Penelope system to mess with Laila's,
让她半夜睡不了觉
keeping her up at night,
把我和我搭档
trapping me and my partner
关进桑拿房♥ - 打住 别往下说了
in the steam room. - Now, hold on a minute!
我就干了一件事
The only thing I've done
就是计划切断她家电篱笆的电源
is try to cut power to this monstrosity!
那你不介意我看看你的佩内洛普系统吧
Then you won't mind me seeing your Penelope system.
完全不介意
Happy to.
你说真的 - 有一个条件
Really? - On one condition.
找马克斯顿女士聊聊她的围栏设置
Talk to Ms. Maxton about her fence.
要我说 把电篱笆电压调这么高
My opinion? Someone with voltage this high
一准是有东西背着人
has something to hide.
有人吗
Hello?
这地方绝对是个皮壳
Well, this place is definitely a front.
你吓我一跳
OH! You scared me!
抱歉 刚才我给电♥话♥充电呢
Sorry. I was plugging in my phone.
你们这是要搬家
Are you guys, um, moving?
风格改造 - 是压缩规模...就剩我
Remodeling? - Oh, we're downsizing to... basically me.
不过呢...等卖♥♥了之后 我也不知道再待多久
But... who knows how much longer I have left after the sale.
充盈生命公♥司♥卖♥♥了 - 是啊
Abounding Life sold? - Yep!
这礼拜就定下来 没人打算告诉我准日子
Finalized this week sometime. They won't tell me when.
这都不用问 至于我的人生
Obvi. My life?
彻底完蛋
Totally flying apart right now.
行吧 我来找梅威瑟先生
OK. Uh, well, I have a meeting with Mr.
约好五分钟后面谈
Mayweather in five minutes.
你走运了 他一礼拜就跟人联♥系♥一次
You're lucky! He only makes contact once a week.
跟人联♥系♥
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表