剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
算了 有什么发现吗
Look, forget it. Can you see anything?
还没有
Nothing yet,
但我觉得坏人♥大♥概会等钱款募集结束
but I think the bad guys'll probably wait to make their move
再开始行动
until the money's all been collected.
开始了 保持联♥系♥
Here we go. Stay in touch.
收到 享受演出吧 斯嘉丽
Copy that. Enjoy the show, Scarlet.
斯嘉丽 小说《飘》女主角 一个有美好品质的耀眼角色
嗨 亲爱的们
Hello, darlings!
闪闪发光的不一定是金子
All that glitters may not be gold,
但既然它闪光了
but if that bitch shines,
你最好相信我会用它 对吗
you better believe I'm gonna use it, right?
对
Yas!
# 我感到心脏跳动 #
I feel my heart start
# 怦怦 怦怦 #
To pitter and patter, mm
# 我感到血液涌动 #
I feel my blood rush
# 越来越快... #
Faster and fast...
# 无法控制 #
No control
# 我的灵魂 #
Of my own soul
阿普卡利普斯看起来心事重重 他刚刚漏打了几个节拍
Apocalips seems preoccupied. He just missed a couple of cues.
喜欢你们看到的吗
Like what you've seen so far?
打开心扉 也打开你的钱包
Open up your hearts and open up your purses.
正如我保证过的
And, just as I promised,
没有碰脚趾 没有手推车 也没有踩脚跟
not a toe touch, wheelbarrow or heel kick in sight.
我要跟着钱了
Hey, uh, I'm gonna follow the money.
小心
Be careful.
我们为钱款而来 但带来的仍是视听盛宴
We are here for the cash, but we are not bringing the trash.
不是今天 女士们 不是 今天 我们有特别的东西
Not, today, ladies, no. Today, we have something special.
谢德 打碟的行动了
Shade, DJ's on the move.
谢德 你在哪里
Shade? Where are you?
一个自天堂而来的金发美女
A blonde and beautiful bombshell descended from Heaven
下凡款待我等庶民
to entertain us mere mortals.
欢迎来到舞台 夏布利伯爵夫人
Please, welcome to the stage Contessa Chablis!
大家好...
Hello...
你们这些华丽的小家伙们
you gorgeous creatures!
谢谢你们能来
Thank you for coming out.
有些人很醒目哦 给我打电♥话♥
Some more than others. Haha! Call me.
我热爱与你们共度的时光 我的皇家朝臣们
Oh, I love spending time with you, my royal courtiers.
安吉 你在吗
Angie, are you there?
我来此是为了彩虹铁路
I asked you here to raise some money
向你们募集资金 亲爱的们
for the Rainbow Railroad, darlings,
因为只有所有人都自♥由♥安全了
because none of us are free and safe
我们才有真正的自♥由♥和安全
until everyone is free and safe.
现在 让我们开始这场华丽的派对吧
Now, let's get this gorgeous party started!
安吉
Angie!
慢点起 他们走了
Take it easy. They're gone.
我晕了多久 - 只有大概三十秒
How long was I out? - Only about 30 seconds.
他们有辆车在等着 但车牌遮住了
They had a car waiting, but the plates were covered.
救命 救命 抢银行了
Help! Help! The bank was robbed!
报♥警♥啊
Police!
救命 - 救命啊
Help! - Help!
救命 来人啊 救命
Please, please, someone, help!
显然 所有的罪犯都带着滑雪面罩和护目镜
So apparently, all the perps wore ski masks and goggles.
我已经对那辆车发了全境通告 但没有车牌就...
I've got an APB out on the car, but without the plates...
我们的金发女呢 - 没人记得她
What about our blonde? - No one remembers her.
所有员工们 顾客们
All the employees, the customers,
他们当时都被枪指着 面朝地面
they were held face down on the floor, held at gunpoint.
安保摄像头呢
Security cameras?
分行经理会给我们一份监控的副本
The branch manager's getting us a copy of the file.
金库里的钱全被偷了
All the cash was stolen from the vault.
街上的目击人看见人们跑出银行
Witnesses on the street say they saw people running out of the bank,
但奇怪的是
but here's the kicker:
没人看到抢匪离开 - 太疯狂了 他们会去哪儿
no one saw the robbers leave. - It's crazy, where did they go?
显然 他们人间蒸发了
Apparently, they vanished into thin air.
好了 警报响起
OK. The alarms go off.
银行员工冲出来 - 没有抢匪
The bank employees rush out. - No heist crew.
巷子里的金发女怎么和抢劫案联♥系♥起来的
So how does the blonde in the alley connect to the robbery?
这问题很重要
You know, that's the million-dollar question.
目击人告诉达妮卡 罪犯戴着滑雪面罩和连帽衫
Witnesses told Danica the perps wore ski masks and hoodies.
如果我去抢银行
Well, if I was gonna do a bank job
然后换装成女人逃走
and then change into a doll to make my getaway,
我会在家弄好妆发
I'd want to put my makeup and hair on at home,
然后丢掉连帽衫 哇哦
then lose the hoodie. And voilà.
作为员工或者顾客离开银行
Walk out of the bank as an employee or a customer.
好的
OK.
你能看出什么吗
Do you see anything?
停下
Stop.
倒回去些
Rewind.
看到他们了吗 他们穿着我被偷的礼服
See them? They're wearing my stolen gowns,
这三个假变装皇后
those three faux queens.
这要么是他们第一次出来...
It is either their first time out...
或者他们根本就不是来看演出的
Or they're not there for the music.
看她 假发都松了
Look at that one. Her wig is loose.
就像拉斐尔说的
Just like Rafael said.
看 她的礼服被撕掉了一块
Look. There's a tear in her gown that matches the piece
正好对得上我们在地下室栅栏上找到的布料
that we found in the basement grate.
但是那个身上有亮片的金发妞 礼服太紧了
But the sequined blonde, her gown's so tight,
她不可能揣着银行的赃物
there's no way she's got the bank loot on her.
除非...
Unless...
他们让你把舞台挪了多远
How far did they ask you to move the stage?
也就沿着巷子挪了七八米
Just 20-some feet down the alley.
这是那辆让舞台挪动的卡车
There's the truck that moved the stage.
那辆卡车现在在哪儿
Where's that truck now?
你们来这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
跟着钱来的
Just following the money.
我没听懂 - 你今天错过了几个节拍
You lost me. - You missed some cues today.
非常不专业 你是有什么心事吗
Very unprofessional. Something weighing on your mind?
如果让别人发现你不行了
If people found out you've lost the passion,
你唯一能去工作的地方
the only places you'll be spinning
就只剩宾果游戏厅和水母音乐节了
are bingo halls and jellyfish festivals.
有可能他现在就正式退休了 - 有可能
Maybe he's officially retired now. - Hmm.
他的高额离职补贴
He's got enough money in his golden parachute
够他付钱找律师了
to pay for the lawyers.
什么律师 - 帮你脱罪的律师
What lawyers? - To beat the murder rap.
我跟莫里斯没过节 - 真的
I had no beef with Maurice. - Oh no?
甚至是当他在地下室栅栏上发现了被偷的衣服
Even after he found the stolen clothes in the basement grate
并知道了其中的关联
and put two and two together?
他只是想要点封口费
All he wanted was a little hush money
去购买♥♥一份他心爱的娜内特俱乐部的股份
to buy a piece of his beloved Nanette's.
我没时间跟你们耗
I don't have time for this.
看起来挺重的 需要帮忙吗 - 我帮你踹一脚吧
Looks heavy. Need a hand? - How about a foot?
不要对着玩具枪班门弄斧
Never bring a blade to a glitter-gun fight.
你来给我们讲讲真♥相♥是什么吧
How about you start spinning some truth for us?
我们知道你不可能一个人去抢银行
We know you didn't pull the bank job on your own.
太棒了 - 文斯
Bravo! - Vince.
你就不能嘴巴严实点儿
You couldn't keep your mouth shut.
没有 我什么都没说 - 他不用特意说
No, man, I didn't say anything. - He didn't have to.
我们意识到公共服务部门
We realized the Public Services department
有看到城市蓝图的权限
has access to city blueprints.
我们知道 因为一些城市法规
We know you didn't want the stage moved
你不想让舞台移♥动♥
because of some city bylaw.
你需要用舞台来遮住巷子里的检修孔
You needed it moved to hide the manhole in the alley.
行吧 接着说 你们现在就是在自掘坟墓
Yeah, keep talking. You're just digging deeper graves.
哥们 别再杀人了
Hey, man, no more killing.
给我闭嘴 - 太晚了
Keep your mouth shut. - Too late.
我们已经知道你和你的手下抢了银行
We already know that you and your boys robbed the bank
然后在下水道里 换上了偷来的变装秀的衣服
then changed into the stolen drag clothes in the sewer tunnel.
你爬上舞台下方的检修孔
You climbed up to the manhole under the stage,
把钱塞进了拖车 然后混进了人群
stashed the money in the trailer and disappeared into the crowd.
女士优先 - 等一下
Ladies first. - No, no, wait!
你要干嘛 - 保你的命
What the hell are you doing? - Trying to save your life.
我能顾好我自己 - 你不能
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表