剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Well, I guess you never know.
我们到处都找了 找不到她
We've been looking everywhere; we can't find her.
你不能上台演讲了
You're not gonna go through with the speech. I mean,
你显然是目标
you're obviously still a target.
他说得对 这不安全
He's right. It's not safe.
我不会让她毁了这次重聚的
I'm not gonna let her ruin this reunion.
简直疯了 不 我... 我会没事的
This is crazy. No, I... I'll be fine.
好 但我还是留在这里看着点
OK, but I'm gonna stay up here just to keep an eye out.
是的 玛萨和我会在观众席
Yeah. Maz and I will be in the audience.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
下午好 普莱森特谷高中的毕业生们
Good afternoon, Pleasant Valley graduates!
很高兴我能正式欢迎你们重聚
It is my pleasure to officially welcome you to your reunion!
当我看着你们这些熟悉的脸庞时
And as I look out on all these familiar faces,
我必须说你们都是幸运的
I have to say that you are the lucky ones.
你们走出去了 我还在这里
You got out. I'm still here.
这场重聚
And while this reunion is about
既是缅怀过去
looking back on our past with nostalgia,
也是展望未来
it is also about looking forward to our future.
我等不及和...
And I cannot wait to catch up with...
你们每一个人聊上一聊
every single one of you,
听听你们在做的那些激动人心的事
to hear about all the amazing things that you've been up to.
但说起 "激动人心"
But speaking of "Amazing",
我要提起我们共同的老同学
I'd like to bring up an old classmate of yours and mine:
乔希·卡本
Josh Carbon.
乔希 我要感谢你设立一项奖学金
Josh, I want to thank you for setting up a scholarship fund
并向学校捐赠一个全新的虚拟现实科学实验室 乔希
and donating a new VR science lab to the school! Josh.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
我很高兴能有所回馈
I'm so thrilled to be able to give back.
正因为在普莱森特谷高中获得的
Without the education and inspiration
教育和启发
that I received here at Pleasant Valley,
我今天才能站在这里
I wouldn't be where I am today.
这是我们的机会...
This is our opportunity...
不 这是我们的责任
No, it's our responsibility
通过投资未来 来致敬过往
to honour our past by investing in our future.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
谢谢乔希 我们有一系列精彩的活动...
Thank you, Josh. We have a spectacular lineup of events...
还没看到克莉丝汀
No sign of Christine yet.
目前为止 一切正常
So far, so good.
据我观察 她还没出现
As far as I can tell, she hasn't shown.
我这里也是 一无所获
Same here, I got nothing.
我想说 别喝太猛
I would say to drink responsibly,
但我们都知道那不可能
but we all know that that's not gonna happen.
所以组队之后
So after the mixer,
我们会有... - 就是那个法语老师啊
we're all gonna have... - Ah... that's the French teacher,
米肖女士 - 小声点
Madame Michaud. - Keep it down.
她不是法语... 她只是...
She's not the French... She's just...
她叫索菲 好吗 而且她已经不是我老师了
Her name is Sophie, OK? And she's not my teacher anymore.
她只是个成年人 我也是 而且...
She's just an adult human, and so am I. And...
我听说她最近离婚了
you know, I heard she went through a recent divorce,
真不走运啊 不是谁都适合结婚的
and that's tough because marriage is not for everybody.
好吧 - 真的不管你的事
OK. All right. - None of your business really.
好吧 懂了 懂了 - 现在
Fine, I got it, I got it. - And now,
我们是时候制♥造♥些新回忆了
it is time for us to make some new memories.
我非常开心
And I am so happy
并骄傲地宣布
and proud to declare
普莱森特谷高中二十周年重聚正式开始
the Pleasant Valley 20th reunion officially open!
不好意思 让一下
Excuse me. Get out of the way.
让一下 让一下
Get out of the way. Get out of the way.
是克莉丝汀
It's Christine.
她死了
She's dead.
在验尸官来之前
Until the coroner gets here,
我只能宣布她已死亡
all I can do is pronounce her dead.
好吧 谢了 杰夫 医生
All right. Thanks, Geoff. Uh, Doctor.
你在做什么
Hey. What are you doing?
她戴了顶假发
She's wearing a wig.
安吉 过来一下
Hey, Angie, come here a second.
你觉得这看起来像谁
Who does that look like to you?
旺达 - 对 就是她
Wanda? - Yes, that's it.
我记不得她的名字了 就是旺达·法登
I couldn't remember her name. That's Wanda Fadden.
但戴着假发和眼镜
But with a wig and glasses?
还贴着克莉丝汀的名牌
And Christine's name tag.
我不明白 为什么要伪装
I don't understand. Why the disguise?
为了毁了重聚 然后让我们都责怪到克莉丝汀身上吗
So she could sabotage the reunion, and we'd blame Christine?
为什么旺达要找你麻烦 - 我不知道
Why would Wanda be out to get you? - I don't know.
她总待在科学实验室 我几乎不认识她
She was always in the science lab. I barely knew her.
她是怎么爬进网里的
How did she get up in that net anyway?
网上面就是一个天花板通风口
There's a ceiling vent just above it.
旺达肯定是爬上屋顶想逃走
Wanda must have gone up on the roof to try to escape
但掉进了通风管道 - 她为什么不呼救
and fallen in the vent. - Why didn't she cry out for help?
可能下落时受撞击 失去意识了
Maybe she was knocked unconscious on the way down.
天啊 我放气球的时候... - 不 停下
Oh, my God! When I released the balloons... - No, stop.
不是你杀了她
You did not cause her death.
我们要上屋顶看看
We need to get up on that roof.
就在那里
Right there.
喂
Hey!
罗伯吗
Rob?
是门卫 - 是管♥理♥员♥
The janitor. - Custodian.
你在这里做什么 - 不是我做的
What are you doing up here? - It wasn't me.
什么不是你 - 我只是来屋顶
What wasn't you? - I was just out on the roof
找工具的 - 那为什么要戴帽子 还跑这么快
to look for my tools. - Then why the hood and the mad dash?
我昨天上来清理空调
I came up yesterday to clean up
记得我把这些落在这里了
one of the A/C units, remembered I left these up here.
接着说 - 后来我听说那个女的旺达
So? - After I heard about that woman, Wanda,
从通风口掉下去了
falling through the vent,
我不想让人说是因为我的问题
I didn't want to get blamed for it.
出事的时候我在地下室
I was down in the basement
操作发电机
working on the generator when that happened.
带我们看看通风口去
Can you show us the vent?
这就是通风口 给礼堂通风用的
This is the air vent that feeds into the auditorium.
垃圾车来了
There's the garbage truck.
我得去把垃圾箱运出去
I gotta go wheel out the dumpsters.
有人破坏了窗锁 锯开了通风口
Someone broke this lock and ripped this open.
所以说不是意外
This was no accident.
是谋杀
This was murder.
掉进气球网里 - 没错
In the balloon net? - Yeah.
我也是头一次遇见
Yeah, it's a first for me too.
等法医把这边检查完了
Hey, once the coroner is done here,
咱们得把尸体清出去
we should make sure to get the body out of here.
明白 我已经安排了
Yeah, and I've already made arrangements.
还要检查所有参加前期活动的来宾
And check all the guests for priors.
明白 正在处理 - 很好
Yeah, that's in process. - Well, good.
这案子我负责 - 没错 老♥习♥惯了
I'm the detective in charge. - Yes. It's old habits.
我以前是她上司 但她显然已经都办妥了
I was her senior before, but she's clearly got it all.
你知道要上去然后... - 我这就去检查屋顶
And you know to go up and... ? - I'm gonna check the roof.
我会处理的 放心 - 太好了 看到了吧
Yeah, I got it. Yeah. - Yeah, great. See?
可能需要调一组刑侦人员上去
Probably want to send a forensics team up there.
为什么 - 我们认为
Because? - We don't think
她从通风口跌落不是意外
she fell through the vent accidentally.
打扰一下 两位警探 - 说吧
Excuse me, Detectives. - Yeah.
我在她手指上发现了磷和油彩
I found traces of phosphorus and paint on her fingers.
就是说她警告内容的确是她写的
So she did write the warnings.
但意外的是
And here's the kicker:
死者有皮下出血的迹象
victim's exhibiting signs of petechial hemorrhaging,
舌骨也断了
and her hyoid bone is broken.
就是说 她是被掐死的
So she was strangled.
尸检后会有更详细的结论
Look, I'll know more when we get her on the table, but
但有一件事是肯定的
one thing's for sure:
落到气球网之前 她已经死亡了
she was dead before she fell into the net.
真不敢相信 居然会发生这种事
I can't believe this is happening.
太遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我不得不封闭学校
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表