剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
恐怕是这样的
I'm afraid so.
我提出九万现金
I offered him 90 000 cash,
但他说不够 他...
but he said it wasn't enough. He...
他需要十五万
He needed 150.
我的车是这个价
Which is what my car is worth.
如果是卖♥♥部件 或许会更多
Maybe more if you sold the parts for top dollar.
很抱歉 我很希望不是真的
I'm really sorry. I hope it isn't true.
安吉 你在这里干什么
Angie, what are you doing here?
苹果酱甜甜圈 你的最爱
Apple fritter! Your favourite.
把你的粘手从我的桌子上拿开
Get your sticky hands away from my desk
你会毁掉我的系统的
because you're gonna ruin my system.
好吧 我只是觉得你可能
OK. I just thought you might wanna know
会想知道我们发现了一个可能的嫌犯...
that we discovered a potential suspect...
对谢德有怨恨而且可能
who has a grudge against Shade and might be
有钱财危机 - 真的吗
in a bit of financial trouble. - Really?
名字是什么
What's the name?
马克·莱特
Mark Lyte.
好吧 我需要点时间才能获得他银行账户的权限
OK. Well, I need a minute to get access to his bank records.
还有什么你能告诉我的吗
Is there anything else you can tell me?
打中停车服务生卡梅伦的枪
Turns out the gun that shot at the valet, Cameron,
确实和朝你和谢德开枪的枪吻合
is indeed a match to the one that shot at you and Shade.
在系统里
It's in the system,
去年在一个大型缉毒行动被人用过
and it was used in a major drug raid last year.
什么 这是关于毒品吗 但是...
What? This is about drugs. But...
谢德的车和毒品有什么关系
what does Shade's car have to do with drugs?
好的 我进去了
OK. I'm in.
马克·莱特的银行账户 我们看看
Mark Lyte's bank account. Let's take a look.
有意思 他上周有十万元
This is interesting. He had $100 000
存入了账户 - 谁存的
deposited into his account last week. - From who?
一个数字账户 看起来是海外的代码
It's a numbered account. Looks like an offshore code.
我追踪一下
I'm gonna put a trace on it.
一半的钱几乎立刻消失了 现金取出
Half the money disappears almost immediately. Cash withdrawal.
如果他用钱这么快的话
If he's going through money at that rate,
那他估计很急迫了
then he probably is desperate.
他准备卖♥♥了自己心爱的保时捷
He was gonna sell his beloved Porsche,
然后谢德出现了 闪电莱发现了另一个办法
and then Shade turned up and Lytnin' saw another way.
别告诉谢德
Never tell Shade this,
但他是对的
but he was right.
看起来一直是闪电莱在捣鬼啊
Looks like Lytnin's been behind this all along.
闪电莱的车不见了 也就是说他人不在了
Lytnin's car is gone, which means he's gone.
那个懦夫跑了 他连见我的胆子都没有
The coward took off. He was too chicken to face me.
你说谁胆子小呢
Who you calling a chicken?
天啊
Oh, my gosh!
你还好吗
You OK?
慢点
Hey, take it easy.
你确定不用去医院吗
Are you sure you don't wanna go to the hospital?
不了 谢谢 - 好吧
Nah. Thanks. - OK.
害我脑震荡过的人可比这个家伙厉害多了
I've been concussed by much better men than whoever did this.
好了 从头开始说 - 我...
OK. From the top. - I...
我去主展台确保我的车
I went to the main stage to make sure my car
为明天展示移♥动♥好位置
had been moved there before tomorrow's panel.
车不在那里 所以我就去了我的展台
It wasn't there. So I went to my booth,
车也不在那里
and it wasn't there either.
然后 什么很沉的东西砸中了我的头
And then, something really heavy whacked me on the head.
你确定你没看见任何人吗 - 没有
You're sure you didn't see anyone? - No.
直到我醒过来时听到这个人在骂我
No, not until I woke to hear this guy calling me names.
什么 我以为你跑出国了呢
What? I thought you'd left the country.
没了车我怎么走得了
How am I supposed to leave without a car?
所以我们不会在这上面找到你的指纹吗 - 不可能的
So we're not gonna find your prints on this? - No way.
我是受害者
I'm the victim here.
好吧 我让法医加急
OK. I'm gonna get the forensics expedited.
好了 警♥察♥走了 别装了
All right. Now, the cops are gone. You can cut the crap.
什么 - 这都是你设的局
What? - You set this up!
你缺钱 我们知道你想卖♥♥掉你的车
You need money. We know you tried to sell your car.
疯了吧 - 你的银行账户
That's insane! - You had a big deposit
存进了一大笔钱 一半立刻就消失了
put into your bank account, half of it disappearing right away.
你们调查我 - 对啊
You guys investigated me? - Yeah.
而且结果看起来不太好
And it doesn't look good.
对 车展去弗罗里达的时候
Yes. Nicola appraised my car
妮古拉给我的车做了估价
when the show was down in Florida.
不过之后 车展负责人给了我大笔
But then, the show owner offered me a big advance
出场费和照片的预付金
against my appearance and photo fees,
只要我本季度独家签约即可
provided I sign on exclusively for the season.
那五万现金去哪儿了
So what happened to the 50K in cash?
我妹妹病了
My sister's sick.
肾病
Kidney disease.
她在器♥官♥移♥植♥名单上
She's on a transplant list,
但是她已经需要全天候护理了
but it's getting to the point where she needs fulltime care.
我给她买♥♥了透析的机器
I bought her a dialysis machine,
但是还有很多其他费用
but there's a lot to pay for that goes with it.
没车就意味着没钱了
And no car means no money.
我不知道我该怎么办
I don't know what I'm gonna do.
你能... 想到有谁会想要你的车吗
Can you... think of anyone who wanted your car?
或许某个... 想报复的人
Or maybe someone who just... wanted to get back at you?
没有
No.
我知道我们有过节
Look, I know we have a past,
但是很明显你是个好侦探
but it's obvious you're a good PI.
你找到了你的车
You found your car.
能找到我的吗
Can you find mine?
真是个灾难 两天内两辆车被偷
This is a disaster. Two cars stolen
还有一个停车服务生中枪
in two days and a valet shot?
是啊 赛斯 我们能回到闪电莱的保时捷话题上吗
Yeah, can we get back to Lytnin's Porsche, Seth?
昨晚有人用对讲机联♥系♥了我
I got a call on my walkie last night
说行程有变 不要挪走他的车
saying the schedule had changed and not to move his car.
谁打的 - 我以为是我老板
From who? - Well, I assumed it was my boss,
但是他说不是 现在我觉得
but he's saying no, and now I'm thinking
肯定是那个小偷
it must have been the thief.
谁能接入你的对讲机
Well, who has access to your walkies?
只有保安队 但是...
Just my security team, but...
我想趁我不在办公室的时候
I guess it wouldn't have been hard to grab one of the extras
去拿个备用的 也不是件难事 - 你的安保团队呢
when I'm out of the office. - And what about your team?
不可能 他们在这个展工作少说也有两年了
No! No way. They've been with the show for at least two years.
他们都是朋友
They're all bonded, and I ran
我亲自做了全面的背景调查 - 好吧
thorough background checks myself. - All right. Well,
我们能看下你们的时间表吗
can we take a look at your schedule,
包括车辆的移♥动♥情况 谁开的什么车
including the car movements and who was driving what?
请便 - 谢谢
Be my guest. - Thanks.
谢谢 太感谢了
Oh. Thank you. Thank you so much.
幸好
Well, luckily,
我的卡车顺利通过了检查
my truck passed the inspection with flying colours.
我只是不敢相信玛莎居然会耍阴招
I just can't believe that Marcy would play this dirty.
耍阴招只有一个原因
I mean, the only reason to play dirty is if you think
就是你觉得对手会赢 - 茱尔斯说的对 爸
your opponent might win. - Jules is right, Dad.
你让她害怕了 - 也许是吧 但是...
You got her scared. - Well, maybe so, but...
玛莎有些有权无德的朋友
Marcy has low friends in high places.
谁知道她接下来还会耍什么花招
Who knows what kind of stunt she's gonna pull next.
没关系 你也有些锦囊妙计
It doesn't matter. You've got a few tricks up your sleeve too.
我有吗 - 比如说 茱尔斯
I do? - Jules, for one.
我打赌她有很多玛莎绝对想不到的点子
I bet she's got a ton of ideas Marcy would never think of.
安吉很聪明 听安吉的
Angie's smart. Listen to Angie.
好的 我们走 亲爱的
OK. Let's go, sweetie.
好了 你们两个 走的时候记得锁门
All right, you two, listen. Lock up when you leave, and, uh,
别以为我不知道冰箱里有多少个派
don't think I haven't counted the pies in the fridge. OK?
晚安 - 再见 各位
Have a good night. - Bye, guys.
再见 各位
Bye, guys.
两天内两辆车被偷
Two cars stolen in two days.
都是银色的保时捷
Both Porches. Both silver.
会不会他们是在找闪电莱的那辆
Is it possible they were after Lytnin's all along?
为什么他们的目标是闪电莱的 而不是我的
Why would they target Lytnin's car over mine?
他的比较新 也没那么罕见
His is newer and less rare.
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表