剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
你要卖♥♥♥房♥♥了
You're selling?
可以卖♥♥了
Uh-huh. It's time.
我应该拆除围墙...
I need to start dismantling the walls...
而不是构筑高墙
not building them.
你不准备继续奉行加倍小心的路数了
So you're not playing it safe anymore?
坚决不了
Hell no!
我差点被这想法害死
It almost got me killed.
给
Here.
拿着 我的一点心意
Here you go. It's a little gesture of my appreciation.
这画叫《相爱的人》
It's called The Lovers.
二位保重 - 谢了
You take care, you two. - Thanks.
太美了
It's beautiful.
都在呢
Hey all.
来啦 我准备好了
Oh, hey. Um, I'm almost ready.
好的 马特 能和你说几句吗
Yeah. Uh, Matt, could I talk to you for a minute?
行吧
Sure.
我说 什么情况
OK. What's going on here?
就像莱拉说的
Just something Laila said.
小心谨慎差点要了她的命...
Being safe nearly got her killed...
好像不承担风险反倒是人生中的巨大风险
as if not taking risks was an enormous risk in itself.
怎么说呢 我有一次没敢担风险然后各种悔之不已...
Well, I once didn't take a risk and regretted it ever since...
是个医药投资项目
investments, pharmaceuticals.
如果我小买♥♥一点 早就发了
If I had taken one bite, I'd be in the hundreds of thousands.
是啊 不过那样的话 你也就不会在这里了
Yeah... but then, you wouldn't work here, and...
我会想你的
I'd miss you.
得了 我可不会辞职
No. I'll never quit.
有我 你就受着吧
You are stuck with all of this.
我是不是也该担点风险 - 你打住
Maybe I should start taking risks. - Please.
你是我见过的最猛的女人
You are the most badass woman I know.
骑摩托 玩射击
You ride motorbikes, you're a crack shot,
还玩暴♥力♥格斗
and then there's that high kick.
也对
Right.
可说完了 我饿死了 你们是去吃饭吗
Finally! I'm starving. You guys wanna grab dinner?
那可能...有点怪了 - 是啊
Um... That might be weird. - Uh... Yeah.
行了 明白 我是电灯泡
Oh. Yeah. Third wheel. Got it.
完全不是这个意思
No, no. That's totally not it.
我们...刚刚分手 - 是啊
Um... we broke up. - Yeah.
这太...不幸了
Oh. That's... awful.
你们刚刚还笑来着 也就一分钟
You were laughing, like, a minute ago.
笑的同时 其实也就分手了
Well, we kind of broke up at the same time.
我尊重你们的职业选择
I respect what you two do,
但是想到我喜欢的人身处险境 这份焦虑
but I can't take the stress of someone I really like
我很难承受 - 是啊 而这正是我
being in danger. - Yeah. And it's a big part
现实生活的主要内容 我也不想放弃
of who I am now, and I'm not prepared to give it up.
情况基本就是这么个情况
There. That was basically it.
我们处的时候也主要在谈论如何佩服你
And we mostly talked about what fans we are of yours,
我俩最大的共同语言其实是你
and that the thing we had most in common was you.
吃饭就不用算我了 不过 要不下礼拜
So count me out for dinner. But, um... next week?
就你跟我 安吉 你知道哪家的玉米肉卷最好吃吧
You and me, Ange? You do know where the best enchiladas are.
交我了 - 那就回头见了 姑娘们
You got it. - I'll see you later, ladies.
还有你...有机会再见 马特 - 再见 杰达
And, uh... I'll see you around, Matt. - Yeah. Bye, Jada.
等一下 杰达
Uh, hey, Jada?
捎我一段 我去地铁 - 成 来吧
Give me a ride to the subway? - Yeah, come on.
看样子又剩你和我了
Well, I guess it's just you and me.
可不
Yeah.
有安排吗
You got plans?
真有 吃饭啊 你不是请我来着
I do. Dinner. You invited me.
不算数了 主要是想请杰达
Oh, no. Jada was the main attraction there.
你就是顺带的 - 反正你买♥♥单
You were just the tagalong. - Hey, as long as you're paying,
我可以只吃不说 - 为了口吃的 让你唱都行
I don't even need to talk. - Oh, you will sing for your dinner.
我挺想多听你聊聊
I'd like to hear more
你对安吉这个人的敬仰之情
about this Angie person you're such a fan of.
其实吧 这话说起来有那么一点浮夸
Ah, see, that might have been a slight exaggeration.
我再买♥♥份餐后甜点 - 都听你的
I'll throw in dessert? - Deal.
咱们是不是还可以约个水疗啊
Hey, we should book a spa day!
我觉得桑拿浴
I actually think that
对我特别有效 - 少得寸进尺
steam did me some good. - Don't push your luck.
下周四《私♥家♥侦♥探♥》大结局 尽在Global电视频道
Watch the series finale of Private Eyes, next Thursday on Global.
我知道他看上去有点... - 杀气腾腾
I know he may look like... - Homicidal.
精神错乱 - 激♥情♥盎然
Psychotic. - Passionate!
脾气一上来...
When tempers flare...
从我的厨房♥滚蛋 你♥他♥妈♥个...
Get out of my kitchen you son of a ...!!
所以才说伊桑是天才嘛
That's what makes Ethan such a genius!
我们想找伊桑·丹尼斯
We're looking for Ethan Danes?
我就是
Oh, you found him.
我的麻烦 只有你能解
And I have a mystery only you can solve.
查杀手... - 他死了
Finding a killer... - He's dead.
...可能很麻烦
... can be a drag.
这个案子比划眼线难多了
There's more to this case than meets the eye-liner.
《私♥家♥侦♥探♥》当季大结局 下周四在Global频道播出
Private Eyes, series finale next Thursday on Global.
同时在GlobalTV应用的StackTV播放
Also available on StackTV in the GlobalTV app.
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表