剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
我把车开到对面去
I'll drive around the other side!
这是个误会 我们想取消任务
There's been a misunderstanding! We wanna call off the hit!
首要法则 一定要完成任务
Rule number one: always finish the job.
真的吗 拜托
Really?! Come on!
什么情况
What the hell?
你看到了吗 - 我们没抓住
Did you see that? - Us not catch the woman
试图杀死我们客户丈夫的女人吗 看到了
that's trying to kill our client's husband? Yeah.
一闪而过 - 你们在这里干什么
I caught a glimpse. - What are you guys doing here?
别再跟踪我了离我远点
Stop following me and stay away!
我们知道你雇了一个职业杀手
We know you hired a contract killer.
我们还知道你是为了拿到双倍保险金
And we know you did it to get double the insurance money.
你们这是要毁掉一切啊
You guys are gonna ruin everything!
不 我们是在救你
No! We're saving you.
你的脑瘤是技术错误
Your brain tumour was a technical error.
你的扫描结果是没问题的 - 是啊
Your scans came back clear. - Yeah.
你的医生一直在试图联♥系♥你
Your doctor's been trying to call you all day.
我的手♥机♥ 我都没想去换个新的 等等
Oh, my phone. I didn't bother replacing it. Wait.
所以这就是说...
So this means...
你不会死了 起码不是因为脑瘤了
You're not dying. At least, not from a brain tumour.
你得取消杀人雇佣
You need to cancel that hit!
你们不明白
You don't understand.
我不能
I can't.
谁有烟吗
Does anyone have a cigarette?
没有 - 上瘾真的很快
No. - Yeah. Addiction happens so quickly.
我两周前才开始抽烟的
I started smoking two weeks ago.
看来我得开始努力戒烟了
I guess I need to focus on quitting.
你得专注于取消杀人雇佣
You need to focus on calling off your hit!
有没有你能打的电♥话♥
Is there a number you could call,
或者联♥系♥邮箱
or an email maybe?
没用的
It's no use.
他们也就用一个不显示的号♥码给我打过一次电♥话♥
They called me from a blocked number just once.
没有... 没有联♥系♥他们的方式
There's... there's no way to contact them.
有道理 暗♥杀♥的目的就是要不能追踪
Makes sense. The whole point of a hit is to be untraceable.
木已成舟了
What's done is done.
你的具体要求是什么
And what were your specific instructions?
得是我自己一人的时候...
That I had to be alone...
这样没人会因为看到现场而受到心理创伤
so no one would be traumatized by witnessing the hit.
还必须在周五午夜之前发生
And that it had to happen before midnight on Friday.
今晚吗 - 我想在脑瘤
As in tonight? - I wanted it to happen
让我陷入昏迷之前死掉
before the tumour sent me into a coma.
不然 你会失去双倍保险
You'd lose the double insurance.
只要我们有一人在你身边
Well, as long as one of us stays by your side,
应该就能保证你的安全
we should be able to keep you safe.
嗨 佐伊 - 老板们
Hey, Zoe. - Guys!
我需要你们 快来啊
I need you here, right now!
埃弗雷特与谢德私♥家♥侦♥探♥事务所
我就出去买♥♥了个午饭
I only stepped out to eat lunch!
该换车牌了 Shade17
Time for a new license plate, Shade17.
收手吧 Shade17
我的电脑不见了... 比特币钱包
My laptop's gone, the... the bitcoin wallet,
还有案子的所有文件 - 很聪明
all the files on this case. - Yeah, it's smart.
她想确保能拿走我们手上关于她的所有信息
She wanted to make sure she took any information on her we had.
她有可能现在正在看着我们
She could be watching us right now.
可能... 在任何地方
Or... she could be anywhere.
洛夫医生呢
Uh... Where's Dr. Love?
他在红鸟餐厅 我爸看着他呢
Uh, he's at the Red Bird. My dad's keeping an eye on him.
我们都走吧
We should all get out of here.
佐伊 回家 - 好处是
Zoe, go home. - Well, on the plus side,
你讨厌的咖啡机坏了 - 什么
the coffee maker you hate is busted. - What?!
我或许很讨厌那个咖啡机 但只有我才能毁掉它
I might've hated that coffee maker, but that was mine to destroy.
告诉达妮卡我们在路上了 走吧
Tell Danica we're on our way. Let's go.
坐我的车
We're taking my car.
看看达妮卡有没有在枪上发现什么
See if Danica found anything on the gun.
你们现在都处于潜在的危险中
So you're all potentially in danger now
因为你的确在暗网上找了一个人来杀自己吗
because you did hire a hit on yourself via the dark web?
是的 - 好吧
Yes. - OK.
我们可以帮助你找些东西吗
Can we help you find something?
你们谁有零钱 我想去自动贩卖♥♥机上买♥♥点东西
Do either of you have change for the vending machine?
因为我需要糖分
Because I need sugar.
大多数人不喜欢被欺骗 洛夫医生
You know, people in general don't like being lied to, Dr. Love,
警♥察♥也不例外
and the police are no exception.
你感觉被欺骗了
Well, you're absolutely
感觉很生气 这很正常
right in feeling deceived, angry, you know.
事实上 这跟感情无关
Actually, this isn't about feelings.
这是一个与一系列谋杀案有关的危险女人
This is about misleading the police about a very dangerous woman
你却误导警方
attached to a string of murders.
甜的还是咸的
Sweet or salty?
甜的 - 咸的
Sweet. - Salty.
你喜欢的就好
Whatever you like.
好
Yeah.
还有件事我觉得值得一提 雇佣杀手
I also feel it's worth mentioning that hiring a hitman
是一种可起诉的犯罪行为
is an indictable offence.
我被逮捕了吗 - 不 还没有
Am I under arrest? - No, not yet.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我就去趟洗手间
I'm just going to the bathroom.
你不能一个人去
Not alone, you're not.
离杀人期限就还有几个小时了
So the deadline for the hit is in a couple of hours.
你们真的需要都在这吗
Ahem. Do you all really need to be here?
是的 因为你不能一个人待着
Yes because you can't be left alone,
我们需要想出一个计划
and we need to figure out a plan.
我们必须在女杀手来找我们之前找到她
We have to get to the hitwoman before she gets to us.
而且 得在今晚之前
And we need to do that before tonight.
这么短时间不足以招来特别行动小组 不过呢
That's not enough time to get a taskforce together. But,
鉴于当前的情况
given the circumstances,
你们愿意帮助解决这起案件吗
if you would be willing to help with a sting?
当然 我们当然会帮助
Yeah, of course we'll help.
让我们给这个女杀手来点教训
Let's teach this hitwoman a thing or two.
你打算教她什么
What are you gonna teach her?
如何烘培完美的咖啡豆吗
How to roast a perfect coffee bean?
那可是一个拿着狙击步♥枪♥的女人
I mean, it's a woman with a sniper rifle.
我们需要把她带到一个不能用狙击步♥枪♥的地方
We need to get her somewhere where she can't use her gun.
确实 你不能在一个小空间里用狙♥击♥枪♥
True. You can't be a sniper in a tight space.
相信我 我试过了 并没有成功
Trust me, I tried. It did not go well.
我可以想到一个地方
I can think of one place.
我们可以用洛夫医生把她引诱过去
We can lure her there with Dr. Love.
等一下 等一下
Whoa, whoa! Hold on a second.
我... 我以为大家都是来保护我的
I... I thought we were all here to put me in protective custody,
而不是要将我和杀手置于同一个地方
not put me in the same place as my killer.
你越早结束 我们越快开始
You know, the sooner you finish, the sooner we can get started.
没错 各位观众
That's right, folks.
我是洛夫医生 今天是深夜节目 没有嘉宾
It's Dr. Love. I'm here late night style, no guests.
就只有我和你们 我的听众们
Just, uh, you and I, my listeners,
我欠你们一个道歉
to whom I owe an apology.
我最近很不对劲
I haven't been myself lately.
两周前...
Two weeks ago...
我收到了可怕的医疗消息
I received some dire medical news, which, um...
好吧 坦白地说 它吓到我了
well, frankly, it scared me.
我让这种恐惧占据了上风
And I let that fear take over.
我以为我知道什么是对我和我的妻子最好
I assumed I knew what was best for my wife and I
却都没跟她商量过
without even talking to her.
顺便一提 她是我的第三任妻子
She's my third wife, by the way.
我不想再隐藏这个事实
I don't wanna hide that anymore.
我做的另一个臆断是...
Another assumption I made was...
你们 我的忠诚的听众 会...
you, my faithful listeners, would...
你们会用我过去的失败来评判我
well, that you would judge me on my past failures.
我又一次让恐惧驱使我
Again, I let fear drive me,
我破坏了我们之间的感情
and I hurt our relationship.
米拉是我一生的挚爱
Meera is the love of my life.
这是一份差点被我挥霍掉的爱
A love I almost squandered...
因为我基于恐惧做出了假设
because I made assumptions based out of fear.
重要的是...
The thing is...
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表