剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
所以 我就盯着那个枪口
So there I am, staring down the business end of a pistol,
想着什么时候
wondering when my life is gonna start
我可能就没命了... - 别说了
flashing before my eyes... - Stop.
别说了 你怎么能觉得这事儿有意思
Stop. How do you find this all so thrilling?
就在上个月 安吉还中了枪
Angie just got shot a few months ago.
是啊 但这没有妨碍她 她把灯关了
Yeah. She didn't let that slow her down. She killed the lights.
我避开了 没人受伤
I dove for cover. No one got hurt.
我还得了这个酷炫的...纪念品
And I got this super cool... souvenir.
它卡在了救我命的那本书里
It got lodged in the book that saved me.
那些个老套的外遇案子呢
Whatever happened to good old-fashioned infidelity cases?
保险诈骗呢 文书工作有点多 但没那么危险
Insurance scams? More paperwork, less life-threatening peril.
这个嘛 客户打来电♥话♥时
Well, when a client calls,
你永远都不知道一个案子的走向是什么
you never know where the case is gonna take you.
而且 一点点危险能为生活带来一点点...
Besides, a little danger brings a little...
刺♥激♥ 你不觉得吗 - 行吧
spice to life, don't you think? - Mmhm.
有幽默感 还有翘臀
Great sense of humour, excellent butt,
我理想中男友该有的样子都有了...
everything I ever wanted in a boyfriend...
但是为什么要出生入死的
but dodging death?!
拜托 我是有女儿的人
Come on. I've got a daughter.
可不会把自己置于真正的危险中
I'm never gonna put myself in any real danger.
那你还干这行啊
And yet, this is it for you?
不好说啊...
For the first time since...
我觉得吧 不打冰球之后
I don't know, maybe... hockey,
除了这行 我也不会去干别的了
I can't really see myself doing anything else.
尽管我的工作很困难...
As difficult as my job can be...
我也不会放弃 - 就是这么个理儿
I could never give it up. - Exactly.
嗨
Hey.
第五十二号♥选区 唐·谢德 在你身边 为你服务
好的 - 我在路上了
Uh-huh. OK. - I'm on my way.
埃弗雷特&谢德 私♥家♥侦♥探♥事务所
女士们 早上好啊
Good morning, ladies.
店里卖♥♥的咖啡的溢价简直就是犯罪
You know the markup on store-bought coffee is criminal.
你知道的吧 算起来一天四块呢
Right? That $4 a day adds up.
你一个月投一百二进股市
You put that 120 bucks a month
或者拿去买♥♥基金 然后唰地一下就赚大钱了
into the market or even an ETF and boom!
接下来 你就要冲我的牛油果吐司开火喽
Next, you'll be coming after my avocado toast.
可别 让我们这些千禧一代吃点好的吧
No, please. Let us millennials have something good.
佐伊 我们的新案子不会
Zoe, our new case wouldn't have anything to do
是跟金融顾问或会计有关吧
with a financial advisor or accountant, would it?
她更喜欢"金融健康教练"这个词
She prefers the term financial health coach.
莱拉·马克斯顿 金融健康教练
她叫莱拉·马克斯顿 绰号♥"金钱专家"
Her name is Laila Maxton, aka the Money Maven,
专攻于夫妻理财
specializes in helping couples manage their money
和处理夫妻关系
and their relationships.
她需要我们干什么
And what does she need our help for?
她不愿意在电♥话♥里说
Well, she wouldn't say over the phone.
而且她当时说话声音很低 很奇怪
And she was whispering, which was weird.
莱拉六年前的任何情报我都找不着
I can't seem to find any intel on Laila before six years ago.
没有人际关系 没有校友纪录
No socials, no alumni university records.
有人在保护自己的隐私
Someone's protective of their privacy.
神秘兮兮的
It's all very mysterious.
这里右手边停下吧
Pull up here on the right.
佩内洛普 直观的智能住♥宅♥
高压 危险
佩内洛普的商标 邻居家的房♥子上也有
Penelope symbol. It's on all the neighbouring houses too.
"保护隐私"的说法貌似有点轻描淡写了
Protective of her privacy might be an understatement.
有钱人 大房♥子 还有电篱笆
Rich person, big house, electric fence.
如果我觉得她是在克隆恐龙 是不是不太正经
Is it bad I'm hoping she cloned a dinosaur?
欢迎 谢德先生 埃弗雷特女士
Welcome, Mr. Shade, Ms. Everett.
佩内洛普
莱拉在等你们
Laila has been expecting you.
那...挺好
Oh. That's... nice?
一点也不奇怪
Not creepy at all.
马克斯顿女士 很高兴见...
Ms. Maxton, it's so nice to...
谢谢你 佩内洛普 没事了
Thank you, Penelope. That will be all.
谢谢你们能来
Thank you for coming.
屋里是有其他人吗 - 没有
Is someone in the house? - No.
不对 算是有吧 佩内洛普在
Well, yes. Penelope.
她是我的智智能住♥宅♥语♥音♥管家
She is my smart house voice service.
我只是觉得先在外面说明情况
I just thought it'd be better that I prepare you out here
会比在里面说要好
rather than in there.
我不希望因为我的错而得罪她
I'd hate to offend her if I'm wrong.
我给你们打电♥话♥ 是因为觉得
I called you because I don't trust the police
警♥察♥肯定会狠狠的嘲笑我
not to laugh me out of my own house.
他们为什么会这么做
And why would they do that?
我在金融业工作...
I deal in finance...
和数字 逻辑 现实打交道
numbers, logic, reality.
但我告诉你们的事情 可能会跟...妄想有关
What I'm about to tell you may come across as... paranoid.
是关于佩内洛普的
It's Penelope.
我觉得我的智能住♥宅♥系统想杀了我
I think my smart house is trying to kill me.
私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 第五季第07集
这个社区所有的房♥子都装了智能系统
Every home in the community are smart houses.
一个月前 科技公♥司♥给我们提供了一个机会
A month ago, the tech company offered us the chance
使用升级测试版系统 "佩内洛普"
to be beta testers for a new upgrade: Penelope.
莱拉你好 有什么可以帮你
Hello, Laila. How can I help?
没有 佩内洛普
That will be all, Penelope.
每次叫她的名字 她听到就会回应
Each time you say her name, she listens and responds.
所以 我不想在她面前讨论这件事的原因
That's why I didn't wanna discuss the thing in front of her.
我一直很好奇这种智能住♥宅♥是怎么运作的
I was always curious about how these smart homes work.
佩内洛普 我的冰箱里有什么
Penelope, what's in my fridge?
两杯有机奶昔
Two organic smoothies,
一罐腌菜 四瓶白苏维翁葡萄酒
one container of pickles, four bottles of Sauvignon Blanc.
我可以谎称酒是为公♥司♥准备的
I'd lie and say I was preparing for company,
但你们两个是侦探
but you two are investigators.
没关系 它能关灯吗
No judgment. Can it turn off the lights?
佩内洛普 关掉厨房♥的灯
Penelope, turn off kitchen lights.
佩内洛普 再把灯打开吧
Penelope, you can turn them back on.
佩内洛普 把炉子关掉
Penelope, turn ovens off!
天啊 她之前也这么干过
Damn! Has she done this before?
每天都出不同的幺蛾子
Every day's a different kind of crazy.
而且最近两起情况更糟
And the last two have gotten worse.
不过 如果这是测试版
Well, if you're beta testing the house,
有可能只是小故障
maybe these are just glitches.
本来一切都很完美 直到这周早些时候
Everything was fabulous until earlier this week.
警报每隔一个小时就会响
The alarm just started going off every hour on the hour.
你给公♥司♥打过电♥话♥吗
Did you call the company?
他们没有警报的记录
They have no record of the alarms.
也没有我卧室的灯
No record either of the lights that started
在半夜打开的纪录
going on in my bedroom in the middle of the night.
还有音箱的杂音
Or the speakers that started crackling.
昨天 在我路过衣柜的时候
Yesterday, my closet door slammed
柜门忽然打开
while I was walking through it,
把我拍倒 还打到了我的后脑勺
knocked me down and smacked me on the back of my head.
感觉像是故意的
It felt deliberate.
房♥子仅是声控的吗
Is the house only controlled by voice?
也可以通过这个控制
You can use this too.
系统应该会记录每一个指令
It's supposed to keep a record of all commands.
但是就像你们看到的...
And as you can see...
我们注意到你有个电篱笆
We noticed your electric fence.
这个是所有佩内洛普智能住♥宅♥的标配吗
Is that standard on all Penelope smart homes?
我比其他人都更谨慎
I'm more cautious than most.
价值几百万的艺术品需要好好保护
Millions worth of art will do that.
你能想到任何想要整你的人吗
Can you think of anyone that would wanna mess with you?
金融行业的成功女性
A successful woman in the financial sector
总是可能结仇家
can always still ruffle feathers.
你懂的 男性为主导的行业嘛 - 是啊
Boys club, you know? - Yeah.
在这些事情
And has anything out of
发生前的一周
the ordinary happened in the last week or so,
有没有什么不寻常的事情
before all this started?
没有
No.
那是谁
Who's that?
乔治娜·朗福德 我多事的邻居
Georgina Longford, my nosy neighbour.
你跟她关系怎么样
And how well do you get along with her?
"房♥子想杀我" 这可真新鲜
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表