剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah. Someone's got a bizarre sense of humour.
是啊 奇怪的事是...
Yeah. Crazy thing is...
昨晚杰达锁门的时候还什么都没有 因此无论是谁
it wasn't there when Jada locked up last night, so whoever did it
都只能在今早礼堂开门后做
had to have done it after the auditorium opened this morning.
等下 你认为这事是我做的
Hang on. You think I had something to do with that?
不 不 我只是... - 好吧 警官
No, no. I just... - All right, Detective.
我从渥太华飞来的航♥班♥延误了
My flight from Ottawa got delayed.
就在灯灭的几分钟前我才到的
I didn't even get here until minutes before the lights went out.
好吧 - 如果你问我
OK. - If you ask me,
杰达才需要提供不在场证明
Jada is the one who needs an alibi.
还有什么比把自己打造成受害人
What better way to ease her guilty conscience
更能减轻她的愧疚呢
than by setting herself up as a victim?
是啊 可能的 嗯
Yeah. That tracks, sure.
很高兴见到你 杰夫
Good to see you, Geoff.
# 度过漫长的一天后 #
At the end, of a long, long day
# 已疲惫得不想开口 #
There is not much more to say
# 爱情 #
Than love
# 幸好我遇见你 #
I'm so glad that I met you
我都没意识到有位观众
I... I didn't know I had an audience.
扎克 是吗
Zack, right?
安吉莉娜·埃弗雷特 我记得你
Angelina Everett. Yeah, I remember.
这次同学会一开始就不太顺利呀
Looks like this reunion got off to a rocky start, huh?
我觉得是有些人的幽默感比较奇特
I'd say someone had a strange sense of humour.
你认为这是个玩笑 - 不然呢
You think it was a joke? - What else could it be?
我今天在电台听到了你的新歌♥ 非常喜欢
I heard your new song on the radio today; I really like it.
谢谢 嗯...
Hey, thanks. Yeah, it's, uh...
电台热播
it's getting some good airplay.
坦白说 我有你最早的两张专辑
OK, full disclosure. I actually have your first two CDs.
你是粉丝吗 天啊 太惊喜了
You're a fan? OK, well, that's wild.
你的进步真的很大啊
You've come a long way
你当初还挂过亚伦老师的音乐课 - 是啊
from flunking Mr. Aaron's music class. - Yeah.
你还得他有口气吗
Oh, my God, do you remember his breath?
记得 腌制火腿混合烟草味
Ugh, I do. Yeah. Salami and cigarettes.
这其实是我放弃吹笛子的原因
It's actually why I gave up the flute.
而且也跟你的私♥家♥侦♥探♥形象不合
That doesn't really go with the PI image.
我来之前搜过你信息
I looked you up before I came.
我是应该感到荣幸还是惊慌呢
Should I be flattered or creeped out?
实话实说 我一直对你有好感
I mean, truthfully, I always had a crush on you.
真的假的 你从未有所表现
Really? You never did anything about it.
哎呀 我当时多害羞啊
Well, come on, I was much too shy.
而且 我认为像你这样的女生不会在扎克痘痘脸上
Besides, I don't think someone like you would have looked twice
多停留 - 天啊
at "Zack Zitface". - Oh, God!
杰达给你起的外号♥ 是吧
Jada gave you that nickname, didn't she?
是啊 但是她并不是唯一一位
Haha! Yeah, I mean, she wasn't the only one
给我带来不愉快的人
that made my life miserable.
这种事确实会击垮一个人
Something like that can really wear a person down.
老实说 我把这些情绪都放进音乐
You know, truthfully, I put all that emotion in my music.
我现在正在另一场欧洲巡演
You know, now I'm on another European tour.
我想我应该感谢每一位在青少年时期
So, I think I should thank everyone who made
带我进入地狱模式的人 - 哈哈哈哈
my teen years a living hell. - Hahahaha!
特别是杰达 - 为什么"特别是杰达"
Especially Jada. - Why especially Jada?
因为她是这场聚会的组织者
Well, 'cause she's the one who organized the reunion.
让我们重聚一堂
Brought us all back together.
是啊
Yeah.
我来同学会只是为了见你
Seeing you is all the reunion I need.
看来你也不是太害羞
Maybe you're not so shy after all.
克莉丝汀吗 - 是的
It's Christine, right? - Yeah.
看看这些年轻的面庞 - 是啊
Wow. Look at all those fresh faces. - Yeah.
再看看他们现在
And look at them now.
谁能想到凯伦·马克
Who would have guessed that Karen Maker
竟然瘦了六十八公斤
would lose 150 pounds?
还有扎马尾的史蒂夫·皮克曼
Or Steve Pickman with that ponytail.
他现在是光头
And he's bald now.
二十年了 人会变的
20 years will change a person.
是的 近半数的人我都认不出了
Yeah. I don't even recognize half these people anymore.
比如说你
Like you for instance.
我是作为安吉·埃弗雷特的同伴来的
Ah... I am here as Angie Everett's date.
我记得她 她那时候很漂亮的
I remember her. She was pretty.
嗯 现在也好看
Yeah, she still is.
她对我很友善
She was nice to me.
很多漂亮女孩并不友善
Not all the pretty girls were nice.
真的吗 像杰达那样的女孩吗
Really? Girls like Jada?
杰达就是老师的狗腿子
Jada was a real teacher's pet.
她出♥卖♥♥♥我 说我伪造病假条
She ratted me out, said that I faked sick notes.
那确实不好
Well, that's not cool.
是的... 我学会避开她
No, uh... I learned to steer clear of her
和其他人
and everyone else.
小孩子有时很残忍♥
Aw, kids can be cruel.
就好比那面墙上写的字
Like that writing on the wall.
一切尽在团队中
有得有失
即使已经过了二十年 似乎仍有人怀恨在心
Even though it was 20 years ago, seems like someone has a grudge.
你觉得是谁 - 你猜吧
Any idea who that might be? - Take your pick.
那个恶作剧肯定就是其中一个人干的
I wouldn't put that prank past any one of these people.
你为什么觉得那是个恶作剧
What makes you think it's a prank?
当年有很多白♥痴♥
There were a lot of idiots in my year,
虽然大家变老变秃了
and although people get older and balder,
江山易改 本性难移
jerks will always be jerks.
那为什么要来参加这个重聚
So why come to this reunion?
也许就来看看我有没有变吧
Maybe to see if I've changed.
有什么发现了吗 - 呃 还没
Hey, did you find anything? - Oh, hi. No.
没 没 没什么
No, no, not really.
怎么了 - 没什么 没 呃 玛萨来了
What's going on? - Nothing. No. Uh, Maz is here.
嗯 还以为有了可靠的线索
Yeah. I thought I had a solid lead,
但杰夫航♥班♥延误的不在场证明确认了 所以...
but Geoff's delayed flight alibi checks out, so...
你们终于摊牌了
Oh! You're finally taking it in.
我们点亮 由你闪耀
我们还没空谈这个
We don't have time for this.
我们能抽出空 - 那
I think we can make time. - Well,
哎呀 C位上站的是谁啊
look who's front and centre:
我们的安吉丽娜·埃弗雷特
our very own Angelina Everett.
我都不知道你是啦啦队长
I didn't know you were a cheerleader.
我要杀了你 马萨里 - 口号♥是什么来着
I'm gonna kill you, Mazhari. - What was the cheer again?
我们点亮 由你闪耀 - 什么
We sparkle, so you can shine. - Sorry?
你听到了吗 - 我觉得你声音该大点
Did you hear that? - I don't think you whisper;
应该用非常...
you're supposed to really belt...
我们点亮 由你闪耀
We sparkle, so you can shine!
我们现在能回去继续调查了吗
Can we please just get back to the investigation now?
有你点亮了我们当然可以 - 好了 我满足了
Bet your sparkle we can. - Yeah, OK, I'm satisfied.
我要去找其他人聊了
I gotta go talk to more people,
希望能找到米肖女士 失陪
and hopefully find Madame Michaud. Excuse me.
我们要通知杰达 - 是的
We need to update Jada. - Yes, we do.
安吉 好久不见
Angie! It's been too long!
乔希 你怎么样 - 很好
Josh! How are you? - Good.
这是马特 - 谢德 当然了
This is Matt. - Shade, of course.
我关注你的职业生涯很多年了 - 哈哈
I've been following your career for years. - Haha!
你对学校的贡献真是太慷慨了
It's a very generous thing you're doing for the school.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
得把爱传递下去 对吗 这里成就了我
You gotta pay it forward, right? This place made me.
有进展吗 安吉 - 没有
Any progress, Ange? - Uh, no. Um,
名单上的人都查过了
everybody in the list checks out.
很好 那我就开始正式欢迎演说了
Great. Well, I'm about to give the official welcome speech,
希望 别再有...
so hopefully, there are no more...
事变
incidents.
又一个恶作剧吗
Another prank?
是的 只是个烟雾弹
Yeah. It's just a smoke bomb.
你的时间到了
"你的时间到了"
"Your time is up."
你还好吗 - 嗯 还好
You OK? - Yeah, fine.
我们追丢他了 - 可能是女的
We lost him. - Or her.
克莉丝汀在餐厅的时候带着这样的耳环
Christine was wearing earrings like this in the cafeteria.
克莉丝汀做的吗
Christine did this?
还真想不到啊
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表