剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Anything that implicates Nigel?
我看没有
I don't think so.
他太聪明了
He was too smart for that,
但让我们弄清这一切是如何开始的
but let's figure out how this all began.
天啊 伙计们 看这个
Oh, my God. Guys, get this.
"目击你从孩子的募捐箱里偷钱的人"
"The person who witnessed you steal from the kids' donation box."
奈杰尔抓到了杰瑞德
Nigel caught Jared breaking into the donations box
盗取儿童募捐箱里的钱 - 温度计旁的那个箱子吗
for the children's fund. - The one by the thermometer?
这样他就可以让杰瑞德替他干脏活了
That's how he got Jared to do his dirty work:
闯入薇薇安的办公室安装摄像头
break into Vivian's office, install the cameras...
拿到密♥码♥ 把钱转出去
get her passwords and transfer the money.
让自己的手保持干净
Keeping his hands squeaky clean.
不会持久的 奈杰尔
Not for long. Hey, Nigel.
想的美 但我还活着
Nice try, but I'm still alive.
他们什么都知道了 到新楼找我
They know everything. Meet me in the new wing.
你们俩要和他对质吗
You two are gonna confront him?
不是我们
Not us.
是我
I am.
杰瑞德 - 奈杰尔
Jared?! - Nigel.
你怎么能这样做 偷孩子们的钱
How could you do it, steal from the children?
薇薇安 我这辈子没偷过东西
Vivian? I've never stolen anything in my life.
杰瑞德都告诉我了
Jared told me everything.
他告诉我你是如何抓到他偷募捐箱里的钱
He told me how you caught him stealing from the donations box,
又是怎么胁迫他在我办公室装了摄像头
how you blackmailed him into installing the camera in my office.
这也太扯了吧 - 我有证据
What a wild story. - I have proof.
你去了他家
You went to his house.
用书挡砸了他的头
That was you who smashed his head in with a bookend.
不 没有 - 你不知道的是
No, it was not! - The thing you didn't know
我们在他的前门装了隐蔽摄像头
is that we installed a hidden camera in his front entry.
我不信
I don't believe you.
那我就把录像交给警♥察♥吧
Then I guess I'll just take the footage to the police...
除非你知道谁可以出个价... 把录像从我手上
unless you know anyone who would take it off my hands...
买♥♥走
for a price?
多少钱 - 百分之二十
How much? - 20%.
那得六万多啊
That's over $60 000!
你还有整整二十五万
Leaving you a cool quarter of a mil'.
你知道我为捐款卑躬屈膝了多少年吗
Do you know how many years I've grovelled for donations?
这里所有的钱都是我募集的
I raise all the money here!
我应该拿一份 - 所以你拿了
I deserve a cut! - So you took it,
几十万加元 - 对 我拿了
hundreds of thousands of dollars. - That's right, I did.
上次我听到了一些可疑的事
You know, the last time I overheard something fishy,
我没有录音 所以这次 我确保录下来了
I didn't record it. So this time, I made sure I did.
把录音机给我 - 不给
Give me that recorder. - Mm, no.
警♥察♥ - 警♥察♥
Police! - Police!
真不敢相信这招管用
I can't believe that worked.
奈杰尔·斯威尼 你被捕了
Nigel Sweeney, you're under arrest.
你弄断了我的手腕 - 一切为了孩子
You broke my wrist! - Anything for the kids.
亚历山大医生请到儿科
Dr. Alexander to Pediatrics.
亚历山大医生请到儿科
Dr. Alexander to Pediatrics.
给你带了顶帽子
Hey. I brought you a hat.
为什么 - 我妈理发不怎么样
Why? - Well, my mom's not much of a barber.
我不知道 考虑到他要去的地方
Oh, I don't know. I think the new 'do is gonna give him
我觉得新发型能给他带来他恰好需要的那种优势
just the kind of edge he needs, considering where he's going.
去哪儿 - 想想哈 公共浴室啊
And where is that? - Oh. Think, uh, communal showers,
围栏啊 监狱纹身啊
bars, prison tats.
啊呀 露底了
Shoot, that gave it away.
你好 我是达妮卡·鲍尔斯警探
Hi. I'm Detective Danica Powers.
我都还没机会解释
I haven't even had a chance to explain myself.
没必要
Oh, there's no need.
奈杰尔早就全招了
Nigel already folded like a cheap suit...
穿着那双蟒皮鞋
in python shoes.
他利用了我
He used me.
他想要杀了我 - 如果能给你的安慰的话
Look, he tried to kill me! - If it's any consolation,
你的罪行和他一样多
your list of crimes is almost as long as his:
挪用公♥款♥ 诈骗 非法入侵
embezzlement, fraud, breaking and entering.
还有我的最爱 人身攻击
Oh, my personal favourite: assault.
人身攻击 我从没伤害过任何人
Assault?! I never hurt anyone!
是的 就差一点
No, but you could have...
如果我没有阻止你给我下药的话
if I hadn't stopped you from drugging me.
算你走运 她受伤了
You're lucky she was injured.
如果是她康健时候 你可就小命不保了
Tangle with her when she's not, you won't get out alive.
法庭见
See you in court.
你护着人的时候很可爱
You know, you're cute when you're protective.
不不 埃弗雷特 我无时无刻都可爱
Oh, no, Everett. I'm cute all the time.
你觉得能骗过我吗
Think you can put one over me?
这里面什么来着 - 姜汁啤酒
What's in this again? - Ah, that's ginger beer,
菠萝汁和... - 樱桃糖浆
pineapple juice and... - Cherry syrup.
是的 我尝出来了
Mm! Oh, yes, that's what I'm tasting:
就是没有酒精
the total lack of alcohol.
你不需要用酒来放松 亲爱的
You do not need booze to relax, dear.
给你加满 诺拉 - 好的 谢谢
Top you up, Nora? - Yes, please.
就这样吧
There you go.
不要这样看着我
Don't look at me like that.
这段时间我压力很大
This has been a very stressful time for me!
安吉 我做了点东西给你
Uh, Angie, I made you something.
这是什么 - 只不过是世界上最绝妙的东西
What is that? - Only the most brilliant thing
马特 谢德先生
in the world, Matt. Mr. Shade.
马特 - 利亚姆
Ma... Matt. - Liam.
没关系 放松
It's OK. Chill.
我整理了一份小小的声符
I, uh, put together a little sonic mantra,
一些海浪声 一些约翰传奇的音乐
a few ocean waves, a little John Legend
来保持活力 - 谢谢 茱尔斯
to keep things saucy. - Thank you, Jules.
你懂我的
You get me.
我得走了 要吃药了
I should get going, though. I have some meds to take.
我打包好药了 - 抱歉 打包在哪里
Oh, I packed them. - Sorry, in what?
你的手提箱在前门
Uh, your suitcase is at the front door.
我的手提箱吗
My suitcase?
你将成为谢德家的客人
You're gonna be a guest at Casa de Shade,
就几天的功夫
just for a couple of days.
不不不 - 埃弗雷特 你擅长很多事情
Oh. No. No. No. - Everett, you're good at lots of things,
但疗养可不是你擅长的
but recuperating is not one of them.
是啊 - 但 这真没必要
Yeah. - But... that's unnecessary.
我得回家了
I'm just gonna go home.
不 已经定下来了 - 定下来了
No, it's settled. - Settled.
定下来了 - 定下来了
Settled. - Settled.
很明显 定下来了
Apparently, it's settled.
欢迎
Welcome.
最好是酒 - 你知道这是酒
That better be wine. - Yeah, you know it is.
你到底怎么想的
So what the hell were you thinking,
踢那扇门
kicking in that door?
你知道你可以在三十秒内撬开那把锁
You know you could've picked that lock in under 30 seconds.
踢门更酷一点
Kicking in a door is way cooler.
还真是 埃弗雷特
You got me there, Everett.
怎么就叫我埃弗雷特了
What's with this "Everett" thing?
你上次叫我安吉是什么时候
When's the last time you called me Angie?
你在镜厅里血流不止的时候
You were bleeding out in the Hall of Mirrors.
你得多加小心
Look... you need to be more careful.
如果没有你 就不再有我们
If there's no more you, there's no more us.
这不是真的 - 差不多是真的
Well, that's not true. - It kind of is.
谢德 如果我发生了什么
Shade, if something happened to me...
你会没事的 - 开什么玩笑
you'd be fine. - Are you kidding?
事务所会关门的
The agency would close.
事务所合伙人会一败涂地
Partner in a PI firm bites the dust,
生意会越来越萧条
business is gonna get slim.
所以照我说的 多加小心
So, like I said, just be more careful.
别再挡子弹了 好吗
No more jumping in front of bullets, OK?
安吉
Angie?
好的 不挡子弹了 我发誓
OK. No more bullets. I promise.
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表