剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
What's this writing here in the leather?
比利写的题词
An inscription Billy wrote.
"有硝烟处 亦有火焰"
"Where there's smoke, there's fire."
简说这是枪手的口头禅
Jane says it's a gunslinger mantra.
这个重叠的圆圈呢
And what about these overlapping circles?
可能是比利的记号♥
Probably Billy's mark.
还有马刺 你有细节照片吗
And the spurs, do you have any photos of the detail?
等等
Hang on.
知道这些数字是什么意思吗
Do you know what these numbers mean?
不知道
No.
我没太注意
I didn't think much of them.
两组五位数序列
Two sets of five-digit-number sequences.
会是组合吗 - 好想法
Could be a combination? - Good guess.
但照传说 比利小子是埋了黄金
But the story says Billy the Kid buried his gold.
对哦 - 所以地图上
Right. - So what else has
还有哪里会有
two sets of five digits
两组五位数序列
that you find on a map?
经纬度
Latitude and longitude.
我打赌我知道目标标记的位置
And I bet I know where X marks the spot.
我给诺拉打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call Nora.
知道吗 妈 这些坐标
You know what, Mom? These coordinates
不是这里唯一的谜团
aren't the only mystery around here.
我需要知道一些事
I need to know a few things.
比如说什么
Like what?
你们什么开始来埃利斯维尔的
When did you start coming to Ellisvale?
六个月前
Six months ago.
我们当时住在登沃斯酒店
We stayed at the Denworth Hotel.
买♥♥农舍是谁的主意
Whose idea was it to buy the farmhouse?
不记得了
Um, I can't remember.
好吧
Ok.
你知道你买♥♥的房♥子
Did you know that you bought
就是发现靴子的地方吗
the same house where the boots were found?
不知道 - 罗里没告诉你吗
No. - Rory didn't tell you?
没 他没说
No, he didn't.
嗯
Hmm.
他告诉你买♥♥♥房♥♥时他付的是一整箱现金吗
Did he tell you that he paid for it with a suitcase full of cash?
那个我当然知道
Well, of course I knew that.
那是我的手提箱
It was my suitcase.
还有我的半箱钱 - 什么
Plus half my cash. - What?!
卖♥♥了公♥寓♥
Condo sale.
比利小子的黄金又是怎么回事
Well, what about Billy the Kid's gold?
只是一个虚构的故事
Just a made-up story.
罗里手上的伤口呢
The cut on Rory's hand?
他不肯告诉我怎么弄的
He won't tell me how he got it.
他说那会破坏惊喜
He said it would spoil the surprise.
妈...
Mom...
我们觉得小偷想通过偷走的靴子 指引自己找到宝藏
we think the boots were stolen to lead the thief to the treasure.
知道吗 你可以随心所欲地编故事
You know what? You can spin the story any way you want,
但我爱罗里甚过...
but I love Rory more than I've ever loved anyone since...
甚过你父亲之后的任何人
well, since your father.
他是清白的 我能证明
He is innocent. I will prove it.
即使我只能孤身奋战
Even if I have to do it all alone.
就走前面
It's just up ahead.
最好不是白费力气
This better not be a wild goose chase.
你在开玩笑吗 这里就是标记地吗
You're kidding? This is X?
妈 等等 门开了
Mom, wait! The door!
有人在楼上吗
Is that someone upstairs?
不 那只是风
No, that's just the wind.
花瓶碎了也是风吹的吗
And the broken vase is just the wind too?
呃 看起来不像
Yikes. Doesn't look like it.
我想我明白
I think I just figured out what
"有硝烟处 亦有火焰" 是什么意思了
"Where there's smoke, there's fire" means.
比利小子靴子上写的
From Billy's boot.
和宝藏有关吗
Is this about the treasure?
在屋外的时候 我注意到你们有个烟囱
When I was outside, I noticed you have a chimney stack,
却没有壁炉
but you don't have a fireplace.
真的没有吗
Or do you?
里面有东西
There's something in there.
什么鬼
What the hell?!
是比利小子的记号♥
That's Billy the Kid's mark.
上面也写着什么
There's some other writing on there too.
全城的人都指望
The entire town is expecting
在二十四小时内看到那双靴子
to see those boots in less than 24 hours.
更别提我邀请的媒体了 - 我们快了
Not to mention all the press I invited. - We're close.
我从没想过自己会这么说 但卡特勒警长可能是对的
I never thought I'd say this, but Chief Cutler may be right.
罗里是我们的最大线索
Rory is our best lead.
再次多谢了 女儿
Thanks again, daughter.
有人闯进我的房♥子
You know, my house just got broken into;
卡特勒警长怎么不查查这个
why isn't Chief Cutler looking into that?
他们想找什么 - 这个
What were they after? - These.
和比利的靴子一样 有一个的重叠圆圈的印记
They have the same overlapping circles as Billy's boots.
马刺上的数字指向这里吗 - 是的
Did the numbers on the spurs lead here? - Yeah.
你们来之后 我查了
After you came by, I looked at old copies
从十九世纪八十年代以来《埃利斯维尔公报》的旧抄本
of The Ellisvale Gazette from the early 1880s.
这个重叠的圆圈是当地一个铁匠的标志
The overlapping circles were the mark of a local blacksmith.
埃利斯维尔 铁匠铺和马棚 中♥央♥铁匠: 马蹄铁安装
这些马蹄铁有两种不同的尺寸
You know, these horseshoes are two different sizes:
公的和母的 我了解马
his and hers. I know my horses.
铁匠有个女儿 叫约瑟芬
Well, the blacksmith had a daughter, Josephine.
她当时是我们单间校舍的学校教师
She was the school teacher at our one-room schoolhouse.
所以 比利骑马进城
So, Billy rides into town,
和铁匠的女儿相爱了
falls in love with the blacksmith's daughter,
然后他们帮他藏了黄金吗
and they help him hide his gold?
也许那是重叠圆圈的含义
Maybe that's what the overlapping circles mean.
不 那是共济会会员的符号♥
No. Those are the symbols of the Freemasons.
我爸对那东西很着迷
My dad was a nut for that stuff.
可能约瑟芬的爸爸是共济会会员
Well, maybe, Josephine's dad was a mason.
那就能解释马蹄铁上的其他符号♥了
That would explain the other symbols on the horseshoes.
共济会会员就喜欢密♥码♥ 谜题什么的
I mean, masons are all about their ciphers and puzzles.
所以我们只需要找到其他符号♥的意思
So all we have to do is figure out what the other symbols mean.
虽然我很欣赏你们对埃利斯维尔谜题
While I appreciate your enthusiasm
和黄金的热情
for puzzles and gold in Ellisvale,
我不知道这如何让罗里脱罪
I'm not sure how this exonerates Rory
又如何找到我珍贵的靴子
or finds my precious boots.
不管是谁拿了靴子
Whoever took the boots is after
都是为了比利小子从火车上劫来的黄金
Billy the Kid's gold from the train robbery.
现在 如果我们比小偷更早地找到宝藏
Now, if we can find the treasure before the thief does,
也许就能设下陷阱 拿回靴子了
then maybe we can set a trap and get the boots back.
不确定性太多了
That's a lot of ifs and maybes.
卡特勒对于市长竞选输给我的事 一直耿耿于怀
Cutler never got over losing to me in the election for mayor.
我敢肯定他会
I'm sure he'd love the
借这个机会让我和罗里一起蒙羞
chance to drag me through the mud with Rory.
所以我们要做的就是在卡特勒警长之前找到靴子
So, all we have to do is find the boots before Chief Cutler does.
我觉得是时候做点友好的事
I think it's time we did the neighbourly thing
让警长站在我们这边了
and got the Chief on our side.
是吗 你要怎么做
Really? And how do you propose to do that?
很简单 告诉他所有我们知道的事
Simple. By telling him everything we know.
埃利斯维尔警局
再说一遍 埃弗雷特小姐 谢谢你的情报
Once again, Miss Everett, I appreciate the intel, but
但你告诉我的内容 证实了罗里比我想象得
what you've just told me confirms Rory had an even bigger motive
更有偷靴子的动机 - 天啊
to steal those boots than I thought. - Oh, for Pete's sake.
有人闯入诺拉家怎么说
What about the break-in at Nora's?
有人打碎了一只花瓶
Someone broke a glass vase,
你想指控吗 指控谁
you want to press charges? Against who?
找出谁 不是你的工作吗 - 警告你们
Isn't that your job to find out? - Be warned,
要是去寻宝 你们就都是共犯
you go treasure hunting, it'll make you co-conspirators.
事实上 我的新工作理论是...
In fact, my new working theory is of a...
刚形成的
you know, right this second,
是罗里在外有至少一个同谋
is that Rory has at least one accomplice
帮他找到黄金
on the outside helping him to find that gold.
是吗 跟你们说了这是个坏主意
Really? Told you this was a bad idea.
除非你们做正确的事
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表