剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Hi. I'm Matt Shade.
杰达·贝里 - 你好
Jada Berry. - Hey.
安吉 很高兴你能来
Angie, I'm so glad you came.
有件事我一直想告诉你
There's something that I've been wanting to tell you.
你要为你的所作所为付出代价
"你要为你的所作所为付出代价"
"You'll pay for what you've done... "
正如我所说
Wow, just like I said,
好戏才刚刚开始
"The fun is just beginning."
私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 第五季第02集
普莱森特谷高中
"你要为你的所作所为付出代价"
"You're gonna pay for what you've done."
用夜光漆写的
Written in glow-in-the-dark paint.
那就是有人故意灭灯
So somebody blew the lights on purpose.
一个有戏剧天赋的人
Somebody with a flair for the dramatic.
也可能只是个恶作剧
Maybe it was just a prank.
玛萨... - 怎么 你冒犯我了哈
Maz... - What? Oh, I'm offended.
我很怀疑
And I'm suspicious.
你这小信的人
O ye of little faith.
你一直都在这里当门卫哈
So you've been a janitor here this whole time, huh?
管♥理♥员♥ - 对
Custodian. - Right.
三十一年了
31 years.
你觉得这灯怎么爆的 是功率剧变导致的吗
So what you think blew the lights, a power surge?
对 但这不是意外
Yeah, but it wasn't an accident.
有人对电板动过手脚
Somebody's been at this panel.
嗯 看起来像个无线触发器
Oh yeah. That looks like a wireless trigger.
你们这些孩子真是长不大啊 马萨里先生
You kids never grow up, do you, Mr. Mazhari?
你觉得这事跟我有关吗
You think I had something to do with this?
校长办公室里的那一窝臭鼬的事
I haven't forgotten about that family of skunks
我还没忘呢
in the principal's office.
我花了好几天功夫才除掉那臭味
Took me days to get rid of that smell.
对不起 但这不是我做的
I'm sorry, but this was not me.
这次跟我没关系 - 备用电源恢复了
I had nothing to do with it. - The emerg power's back on;
我要把顶灯都换掉
I'll start replacing the overheads.
就跟我很清闲没事干似的
Like, I didn't have enough to do already.
可... 这不是我的干的
Yeah, but I... I didn't do this.
嗯 嗯 - 这不是... 我是...
Yeah, yeah. - This is not... I'm a...
我是负责特别行动组的... 侦缉督察
I'm a detective inspector in charge of special... task forces.
为了这次同学会
All the work that I have put
我做了很多的工作 结果现在
into organizing this reunion, and now this.
你觉得有人在针对同学会
You think someone's targeting the reunion?
和我 - 为什么是你
And me. - Why you?
因为我罪有应得
Because I deserve it.
想当初 我做人挺差的
Back in the day, I was a bit of a mean girl,
做过一些不太好的事情
did some things I wasn't proud of.
安吉 我希望你知道我当初不是针对你的
Angie, I hope you know it was never personal.
感觉像是针对我
Felt personal.
高三的时候我父母离婚了
My parents got divorced my senior year,
家庭生活... 一团糟
and home life was... messy.
你都没说过 - 我觉得挺丢人的
You never said anything. - Oh, I was too embarrassed.
听起来挺傻的 但当你处于青春期
It's crazy, I know, but everything just feels
所有糟糕的感觉都会被放大
so much worse when you're a teenager.
校园是唯一让我感觉有掌控力的地方
School was the only place that I felt like I had any control.
我那时候满肚子怨气 我...
And all the stuff that I was going through, I just...
我把大家都当成了出气筒 - 杰伊
I guess I just took it out on everyone else. - Jay,
你当时要能说点什么就好了 - 我知道
I wish you would have said something. - I know.
你能原谅我吗
Can you forgive me?
其实是我把你推开的 所以...
Well, I was the one who shut you out, so...
所以我们当年都是幼稚鬼
OK, so we were both idiots.
我接受
I can live with that.
最意想不到的后续是
I mean, the weird thing is
我来这里教书 然后当上校长
I ended up teaching here, and now I'm principal, so...
如果这都不算因果报应...
if that isn't karma...
好吧
OK. So,
我询问了管♥理♥员♥ 顺便说一句 他还在记恨我
I talked to the janitor who still hates me, by the way.
他说切断灯光是一个遥控器
He says the lights were cut by remote.
你保证 - 当然啊
You swear? - Yes!
以及 我的品位可比这个高级的多
Besides, I have more sophisticated taste than that.
就像你以前用小动物们恩爱的照片
Yeah, like the time you wallpapered
贴满教师休息室的墙面
the teachers' lounge with photos of animals being romantic.
这是一种抗♥议♥艺术
Yeah. Well, that was protest art,
而且我的停课被撤回
and my suspension was overturned.
那是乔希·卡本 你们记得他吗
Oh, there's Josh Carbon. Do you remember him?
那个被惯坏的富二代 - 他现在更有钱
Oh, the spoiled rich kid. - He's a lot richer now.
卡本科技
Carbon ScienceTech.
他靠早期的手♥机♥软件大赚一笔
Made a bundle in early cell-phone software,
现在他从事最为先进的的虚拟实境
and now he's into cutting-edge virtual reality.
是他啊 他的身价... - 不菲
Wow! That's him? He must be worth... - A lot.
但他饮水思源 他...
But he believes in giving back. He's, uh...
打算设立奖学金
here to set up a scholarship fund,
并且向学校捐赠一间VR科学实验室
and he's donating a new VR science lab to the school.
天啊 - 我们各项经费都被消减
Wow. - With all the budget cutbacks,
普莱森特谷高中岌岌可危
Pleasant Valley is on the bubble.
有传言说学校要关闭
There's talk of closing us down
学生们都转入地区高中
and incorporating my students into Regional High.
什么 这太惨了
What? It's terrible.
我讨厌地区高中的小崽子们
I hated those bastards from Regional High.
不过呢 有了位高调的捐赠者
But with a high-profile donor,
我们持续运营的可能性大很多
we stand a chance of keeping the doors open.
所以我希望这个周末能顺利度过
That is why I need this weekend to go off without a hitch.
玛萨 你现在是警♥察♥
Maz, you're a cop now.
应该说 负责特别行动组的
Actually, a detective inspector in charge
侦缉督察 - 安吉是一位成功的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
of special task forces. - And Angie's a hotshot PI
还有一位赫赫有名的伴侣
with a famous partner.
职业搭档 - 仅限于工作往来
Professional partner. - Uh, strictly business.
我需要你们的帮助
Well, I... I need all your help.
找出背后主谋并且阻止他
to find out who's behind this and make it stop.
你觉得有可能是谁在针对你
Can you think of anyone who would have it out for you?
我... 粗略的写了几个名字
Well, I... jotted down some names.
我要去找乔希 确保他没有受到惊吓
Oh, I better go check on Josh, make sure he's not freaked out.
我可不希望他暂停建VR实验室的计划
I don't want him pulling that new VR lab.
孩子们还指望着我呢 四百个孩子呢
My kids are really counting on me. All 400 of them.
那我们分头行动吧
Well, what do you say we split up,
看看我们能不能找到幕后真凶
see if we can figure out who's behind this?
玛萨 去找杰夫 谢德 找克莉丝汀
Maz, take Geoff. Shade, find Christine.
我去找扎克
And I'll look for Zack.
杰夫 你好 - 柯蒂斯 你好
Hey, Geoff. - Oh, hi. Kurtis.
二十年了呢
Wow, 20 years, huh?
你打扮的真整洁
You clean up real good.
和我以前常穿的虫蛀的衬衫
Far cry from those moth-eaten shirts
和破破烂烂的运动鞋大相径庭吧 - 是啊 嗯...
and ratty sneakers I used to wear, huh? - Yeah. Hmm...
天啊 这是意大利产的吗 - 高级定制 好看吗
Oh, geez, are those Italian? - Custom made. You like?
好看吗 当然 想买♥♥吗 买♥♥不起
Like? Yes. Afford? Not so much.
你还在当警♥察♥吗
So you're still a cop?
现在是... 负责
Well, I'm... detective
特别行动组的侦缉督察
inspector in charge of special task forces,
也是警♥察♥
so it's kind of, you know.
你是医生 - 儿科医生 在渥太华工作
You're a doctor? - Pediatrician in Ottawa.
来看病的全是参议员们的小崽子
All those senators' brats.
对于一个以前每天
Not bad for a kid who
只能带芝士三明治上学的孩子来说 挺好的
brought cheese sandwiches to school every day.
在大家伙面前这样炫耀一番挺爽的吧
Must be nice to rub it in people's faces around here, huh?
欢迎回家 普莱森特谷高中毕业生
只有面对某些人的时候 - 嗯嗯
Only those who deserve it. - Mm-hm. Mm-hm.
包括杰达吗
Is Jada on that list?
我们一起上公立高中
We went to public school together.
高三的时候 她不理我了
Then, we get to senior year, she cold shoulders me.
我不够优秀
I'm not good enough
所以不配当她的朋友 - 这话有点过
to be her friend anymore. - That is so rude.
她今天是打算道歉的
She actually tried to apologize today.
我告诉她覆水难收
I told her it was too little, too late.
嗯 你真这么说了
Yeah, you did. Yeah.
礼堂里那个诡异的警告 你看到了吗
Did you see the weird warning in the auditorium?
看到了 有些人的幽默感比较奇特
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表