剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
所以我们在查什么呢
So what the hell are we dealing with?
旺达被杀是因为被误认为是克莉丝汀吗
Did someone kill Wanda because they thought she was Christine?
还是旺达本来就是凶手的目标
Or was Wanda the intended victim?
那为什么乔希又会被盯上呢
But then why was Josh targeted?
据我们目前所知
For all we know, your
你们整个毕业班级都可能被袭击
entire graduating class could be on a hit list.
天哪 我太感谢你们了
Man, I can't thank you guys enough.
你知道旺达一直在网上追踪你吗
Did you know that Wanda was trolling you online?
什么
What?
不知道啊
No.
我的工作人员说过去几天
My office said that she'd
她一直过来找我
been trying to get ahold of me the past few days,
但我的行程排的太满了
but my schedule's insane.
我想那就在同学聚会上见面吧 - 那你见到她了吗
I just figured we'd meet up at the reunion. - And did you?
没有
No.
戴着眼镜和假发 我都没认出来她
With the glasses and the wig, I didn't even recognize her.
所以这个并不能说明你们曾经在一起过
So this doesn't mean that you two had a thing?
没有 我们从未...
No. We never...
我都没跟她说上过几句话
I think I barely said two words to her ever.
恐怕这些东西都是 她想象出来的
I'm afraid that stuff was just... all in her mind.
那旺达为什么会来找你呢
So why was Wanda trying to get in touch with you?
我不知道
I've no idea.
也许她想来让我提高警惕 小心某人
Maybe she was trying to warn me about someone.
感觉我就是下一个目标 不是吗
Seems like I'm the next target, doesn't it?
啦啦队长
So... cheerleader and
还是校报记者呐
reporter for the high school newspaper, huh?
我一直对新闻报道的道德标准
I've always had the utmost
怀着崇高的敬意
respect for the integrity of journalism.
而且主编还蛮帅的 - 原来如此
Plus the editor was hot. - Oh.
还是没找到旺达和乔希之间的联♥系♥
Still not seeing any connection between Wanda and Josh.
我也是
Me neither.
乔希的家庭有钱有势 但我记得
Josh's family had money, prestige, but, from what I remember,
旺达的家庭可是截然相反
Wanda's was from the other side of the tracks.
但还是有人对他俩都怀恨在心
And yet somebody had it in for both of 'em.
哈 - 你有发现
Huh. - You find something?
确实
I'll say.
一张你扮演朱丽叶的照片
A photo of you as Juliet.
是啊 我还参加了戏剧社
Oh yeah. Drama club too.
各位 旺达为什么会把她的笔记本带来同学聚会呢
Guys, why would Wanda bring her old notebook to the reunion?
也许她带过来收集签名
Maybe she was collecting autographs.
她会在意这种事 她在这都没有朋友
Why would she care? Those people weren't her friends.
那就是另有所图 也许是为了一些科学相关的事
Something else then. For... maybe something "Science-y"?
化学实验室
Chem lab?
你觉得是旺达做的炸♥弹♥ - 等等
You think Wanda made the bomb? - Hey. Hold on.
你觉得旺达是凶手 但是
Now you're saying Wanda's the killer? But,
她是被杀的人啊 - 我知道 不可思议
she's the one who got murdered. - I know. It's crazy, but,
但你不觉得这个笔记本上的某个公式
do you think that any of the formulas in this notebook
可能就是炸♥弹♥的配方吗
could be a recipe for a bomb?
只有一种方式知道答案
There's only one way to find out.
你们知道这可能会让我
You realize this could put me on the radar
被好几个吓人的政♥府♥机构盯上吗
for several frightening federal agencies?
好的 刚从实验室回来
OK, just back from the lab.
一根撬棍和几副橡胶手套
One crowbar and one pair of rubber gloves.
都藏在了学校后面
Both found stashed behind the school.
撬棍和化学实验室门上的刮痕吻合吗
Does the crowbar match the scratches on the chem-lab door?
说对了 - 实验室还把
You got it. - The lab also matched
撬棍上的锈斑
the flecks of rust on the crowbar
和屋顶通风口的进行了比对 - 马茨 你是怎么
with the rooftop vent. - Maz, how did you...
看来有人还没换掉
Looks like somebody didn't change the passcode
我旧分机的密♥码♥啊 - 那
on my old extension yet. - Well,
我现在就换 - 大家
I will now. - Guys,
手套是什么情况
what about the gloves?
手套表面有氯酸钾
So they're covered in traces of potassium chlorate,
蔗糖和钠的痕迹 - 这些东西
sucrose and sodium. - All of which can be found
随便哪个高中化学实验室里都能找到 - 马茨
in any high school chemistry class. - Maz!
怎么了 我是来帮忙的
What? I am trying to help.
你觉得我需要帮助 - 嗯哼
You think I need help? - Ahem!
我们现在讨论的是制♥作♥炸♥弹♥
The point is we're talking bomb making 101 here.
我可不记得我的高中开过这样的课 - 好的
I don't remember my high school offering that class. - OK.
我要忙着去听目击者证词了
I'm actually up to my eyeballs in witness statements here.
马茨 如果你想帮上忙的话
Maz, actually, if you want to be helpful,
你想过来分担一半吗 - 嗯
do you want to come take A through M? - Hmm... You know what?
你能搞定的 我相信你 去吧
You got this. I believe in you. Go get 'em.
好的 谢德 安吉 我等会把报告发给你们
OK. Shade and Angie, I'm gonna send you the report.
多谢 - 所以我们现在的嫌犯
Thanks. - OK, so we have a...
是个有社交障碍的科学怪才
socially challenged science
喜欢之前的同班同学
geek who's harbouring romantic feelings
还在网上追踪他
for her former classmate who she's stalking online.
所以旺达确实做了炸♥弹♥
So Wanda did make the bomb.
这就能解释她为什么要隐藏身份了
Might explain why she was hiding her identity.
化验结果 - 撬棍上有指纹吗
Lab results. - Any prints on the crowbar?
没有 但结果显示
No, but the notes say it
撬棍可能在垃圾桶里污染过
could have been contaminated in the dumpster.
垃圾桶 - 根据调查报告
The dumpster? - Yeah. According to this,
警♥察♥就是在垃圾桶里发现它和手套的
that's where the cops found it along with the gloves.
就是学校后面的那个垃圾桶
Like the dumpsters behind the school?
我们在屋顶上碰见门卫罗伯的时候 - 管♥理♥员♥
When we were up on the roof with Rob the janitor. - Custodian.
听见了垃圾车的声音 - 确实
We heard the garbage truck. - You're right.
所以罗伯才说他要走了
That's why Rob said he had to leave.
如果垃圾桶是在旺达被杀后清空的
But if the dumpsters were emptied after Wanda was killed,
那她就不可能制♥作♥了炸♥弹♥
she couldn't have made the bomb.
埃弗雷特&谢德 私♥家♥侦♥探♥事务所
大伙 旺达的笔记本...
Guys, Wanda's notebook...
是不是找到了制♥作♥炸♥弹♥的配方
Please, tell me you found the recipe for the bomb.
没有 但是
No, but...
看到这个公式了吗
see this equation here?
当我把它输入搜索引擎的时候 我搜到了这个页面
When I punch it into a search engine, I get this page.
等等 看这个示意图
Wait, look at this schematic.
这和旺达在她本子上画的图一模一样
It's exactly the same as what Wanda drew in her book.
对 这是为移♥动♥设备设计的
Yeah. It's a low-power transistor miniaturized
小型低功率晶管体 看看这个
for use in mobile devices. But check this out.
它19年前就被申请了专利
It was patented 19 years ago.
再看看专利人的名字
And look at the name on the patent.
卡本科技 这是乔希的公♥司♥
Carbon ScienceTech. That's Josh's company.
他正是
Who originally made their
生产移♥动♥设备起家的 手♥机♥ 平板电脑
mark with mobile devices: phones, tablets.
如果乔希和旺达在生意上有合作
If Josh and Wanda had a professional relationship,
他为什么不告诉我们呢
why didn't he tell us about it?
因为我们正好找到了谋杀旺达的动机
Because I think we just found the motive for Wanda's murder.
普莱森特谷高中
正在为所有学生和校友
We are live-streaming this
进行现场直播
to all the students and alumni and recording it
并为无法到现场的人进行录制
for those who can't be here in person.
乔希·卡本VR科学实验室
希望你不会介意
I hope you don't mind, but
昨天的事之后 我带了我自己的保镖
after yesterday, I brought my own security.
没什么必要 毕竟我在这呢 - 哈哈哈
It doesn't seem necessary. I mean I'm here. - Haha!
我很感激这一切
I really appreciate all this.
真的很令人震惊
It's very impressive.
我们知道这是你的激♥情♥所在
And we know it's a passion project of yours.
确实
Yes, it is. And...
一切为了孩子
it's all for the kids.
尽管剩下的聚会取消了
Even though the rest of the reunion is cancelled,
但揭幕仪式可不能耽搁
didn't seem right to delay the unveiling.
我希望这个实验室
I just hope that this lab
能激励年轻一代的企业家
inspires a younger generation of entrepreneurs.
愿意的话 和我一起步入未来吧
If you will, step with me into the future.
谁想来体验震撼一把
Who's ready to have their mind blown?
我来 - 反正我也无聊了好久了
I'll go. - I was tired of the old brain anyway.
哈哈 好的
Haha! OK.
我已经上传了我自己的虚拟角色
Now, I've uploaded my own avatar in here,
我也可以帮你上传 - 实际上
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表