剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
但是 米拉是他一生挚爱啊
But... Meera's the love of his life!
这不是米拉 我讨厌这个不是米拉的女人
That's not Meera. I hate Not Meera.
我们查查她姓甚名谁吧
Let's try and figure out her real name.
还有一件事
Oh, one more thing?
你也不会喜欢的
And you're not gonna like this either.
我们需要你调查一下他的前两任妻子
We need you to look into his two ex-wives.
不 我不愿相信
No. Mm-mm. I refuse to believe.
我也不想打破你的幻想 但也许值得跟一跟
I hate to burst your bubble, but it might be worth a follow.
说到跟踪 - 佐伊 我回头再打给你
Speaking of following. - Zoe, I'll call you back.
我太爱你了
I love you so much.
谢谢你 - 没事
Thank you. - OK.
谢谢 - 没事
Thank you. - OK.
认真的
Seriously.
你看到了吗 - 罗翰 趴下
Do you see that? - Rohan, get down!
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
深呼吸 - 我没事 我没事 我没事
Deep breaths. - I'm fine! I'm fine! I'm fine!
该死 我们暴露了
Damn it. We blew our cover.
有人想杀洛夫医生
Someone just tried to kill Dr. Love.
你确定你没事吗 你昨晚受了不小的惊吓啊
Are you sure you're OK? You were pretty shook up last night.
一切都好
All good.
你带了子弹吗
Do you have the bullet?
可以理解的
I mean, it's understandable.
毕竟是你中枪后第一次听到枪声
It's the first gunshot you heard since you got shot yourself.
惊慌也没关系的 - 我没有惊慌
It's OK to freak out. - I didn't freak out!
好吧 也许有一点点 - 这很正常
OK. Yeah. Maybe... A little. - Hey, it's normal.
我知道你很坚强 - 安吉 马特
I know you're tough. - Oh, Angie! Matt!
有人能告诉我这是怎么回事吗
OK. Can somebody just tell me what's going on?
洛夫医生 嗨
Dr. Love. Hi.
没想到你也来啦
Uh, wasn't expecting you.
我也没想到我的妻子
Well, I wasn't expecting my wife to hire
竟然会雇私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 公♥关♥小姐
private investigators. Miss Publicist!
我瞒不住了
I couldn't keep it from him.
如果让警♥察♥介入就不会这样了
Not if we're getting the cops involved.
我们不会让警♥察♥插手的
We're not getting the cops involved.
洛夫医生 恕我直言
Dr. Love, with all due respect,
这比我们开始想的要严重
this is a little more serious than we initially thought.
显然你有生命危险
Your life is clearly in danger.
那你们一开始想的是什么
And what is it that you initially thought?
只是我和我的妻子之间
This is just a misunderstanding
有一些误会 我...
between me and my wife. I...
我还是不敢相信你背着我♥干♥了这种事
I still can't believe you went behind my back
居然都不先跟我沟通一下
without even speaking to me.
我试过了 我问过你那笔钱去哪了
I tried, but you're lying about where that money went,
你晚上去哪了 你的情绪为什么变化不定 你都不说实话
where you go at night, why your mood swings are all over the map.
你不能再心理控制我
You need to stop gaslighting me!
我只是希望 你能信任我
I wish you would just... just trust me.
给你 - 太好了 谢谢你
Here it is. - Good, thanks.
我爱你的节目 讨厌你被盯上了
I love your show. Hate that you're a target.
我没有被盯上
I'm not a target.
是啊
Right. Uh...
你能想到为什么有人会想要你死吗
Well, can you think of any reason anyone might want you dead?
你最近有注意到有人在跟踪你吗
Have you noticed anyone following you around lately?
没人跟踪我
No one's been following me.
除了这两个
Oh, other than these two right here.
他们还害得我摔坏了手♥机♥
They're the reason why my phone is broken.
好吧
Ok.
安吉 你昨天看见有人跟踪他吗
Angie, did you see anyone following him yesterday?
我在你抽烟休息的时候 跟丢过一段时间
I was... out for a stroll when you were taking your smoke break.
我就知道你在抽烟
I knew you were smoking!
你到底是谁啊
Who even are you?
大家都冷静一下
Let's all just calm down.
米拉 你能先去车子那吗
Meera, can you please go to the car?
我保证 我会把一切都告诉你
I promise I'll tell you everything.
宝贝 拜托了
Sweetheart, please.
罗翰 你要和我们谈谈
Rohan. You need to talk to us.
米拉患有慢性焦虑症
Meera suffers from chronic anxiety,
你们的所作所为恶化了她的病情 离我们远点
and all you're doing is feeding into it, so back off.
那颗子弹 是流弹罢了
And that bullet? It's a stray.
你们要做的就是找到
What you need to do is find the person
那个拿着枪到处转悠的人
who's been toying around with a gun.
这个案子结束了
But this case is closed.
他说了不算 我说了算
He doesn't say that. I say that.
这个案子肯定没结
And this case is definitely not closed.
我有预感
My spidey senses are tingling.
我也是 - 我们相信我们看到的
Same. - Yeah. We know what we saw.
有人对他开了一枪
Somebody took a shot at that guy.
我把这颗子弹送去实验室
Well, I'll take this bullet to the lab and, hopefully,
希望它能给我们提供一些线索
it gives us something to go on.
洛夫医生支付了一笔巨款 然后差点中枪
So Dr. Love makes a huge payment, then almost gets shot.
这两件事肯定存在某种联♥系♥
The two have to be connected.
他的前妻们什么情况
What do we know about his ex-wives?
一个住在迈阿密 另一个在柏林
One lives in Miami, the other in Berlin.
那么远子弹可不好打中啊
That'd be a pretty far-travelling bullet.
而且 我有新情报了
Besides, I have new intel.
那个神秘女人 - 你昨晚把照片发给我的时候
The mystery woman! - When you sent me that pic last night,
我就感觉她蛮眼熟
I thought I recognized her.
我今天早上调查了一下
I did some research this morning.
几年前 这个神秘女人和洛夫医生一起主持过节目
Mystery woman is Dr. Love's former co-host from a few years ago,
惠特尼·吴 轰动一时的性学专家
Whitney Wu, sensational sexpert.
工作同事日久生情
Oh. It wouldn't be the
也不是什么稀奇事
first time two co-workers fell for each other.
还有一件事
Yeah. Uh, one other thing.
我调查的时候
While I was digging around,
我发现洛夫医生的很多粉丝
I found out that a lot of Dr. Love's fans
都很生他的气
are really angry at him.
生气到想要复仇级别的吗
Like revenge-level angry?
有可能 快乐爱之虫一直在发飙
Maybe? @thehappylovebug has been going off.
一场巨大的反洛夫医生风暴正在酝酿
There's a huge anti-Dr. Love storm brewing,
而爱之虫 也就是德安妮 就在风暴中心
and Love Bug, aka Deanne, is in the eye of it.
看起来他态度的改变让她很生气
It seems like she's upset about his change in attitude.
是的 显然 他从积极变得虚无
Yep. Apparently, he went from being positive to nihilistic,
消极 不再倾听
being negative, not listening anymore.
对 塔斯·威廉姆斯也提到了这一点
Yeah, Trash Williams mentioned that too,
可这跟消失的钱有什么关系
but what does that have to do with the missing money?
"洛夫医生应该接受他自己的所谓建议
"Dr. Love should take his so-called advice
爬进黑洞 然后去死"
and crawl into a dark hole and die."
虽然叫做"快乐爱之虫" 她火气还真大啊
For the name Happy Love Bug, she's got a lot of anger.
是啊 - 所以你选哪个
Yeah. - So who do you want?
气愤的键盘侠还是性♥爱♥专家
Angry tweeter or sexpert?
我选气愤的键盘侠
I'll take the angry tweeter.
我最不想让人指点我的感情生活了
The last thing I need is someone else poking around my love life.
明白 - 我会继续黑这个闪存盘
Noted. - And I'll keep trying to hack this flash drive.
只要破解一个
I just need to figure out
二十位随机数字和字母组成的密♥码♥
a password of 20 random numbers and letters.
怎么了 我就快解决了
What? I'm getting close.
我真高兴你打了电♥话♥
I'm so relieved you called.
这个世界也该认识洛夫医生的虚伪面目了
It's about time the world knew what a fraud Dr. Love is.
你说你的博客有多少点击量来着
How many hits did you say your blog gets?
我们数据非常高了 但我想听听你的故事
Our numbers are way up there. But I wanna hear your story.
洛夫医生对你做什么了
What did Dr. Love do to you?
哈 其实...
Well, heh, I mean...
问题在于他不再做什么了
the problem is what he stopped doing.
我身为洛夫医生的铁忠粉很多年了
I have been loyal to Dr. Love for years.
我每周给他打电♥话♥ 告诉他我最隐秘黑暗的秘密
I call him weekly. I tell him my deepest, darkest secrets.
然后 几周前
And, a couple of weeks ago,
这个男人彻底背叛了他的追随者
this man completely turned on his flock.
嗯 我听说了
Yeah. I've heard the rumours.
无良医生 没有医德 把那写下来
His bedside manner has no manners. Write that down.
你猜怎么着 你知道他对我说什么了吗 他说
And, you know what? You know what he told me? He told me,
"要么闭嘴要么分手 因为到最后什么都无所谓"
"Shut up or break up because nothing matters in the end."
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表