剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
See, as a publicist, it's, uh, my job to
密切关注公众形象
pay close attention to... public image,
我不禁注意到
and I couldn't help but notice that,
你最近的形象有所变化
you know, there's been a shift in your persona recently.
即使是一个很小的变化也会损害并摧毁职业生涯
I mean, even a small change can crash and burn a career.
我的工作是未雨...
My job is to put out fires before they become...
绸缪 想想你的听众
bigger fires. Think about your listeners,
你的铁粉 他们需要你
your loyal fans. I mean, they need you.
原来的那个你 你可以告诉我
Well, the old you. You can tell me.
发生了什么事
What's going on?
我很感谢你的关心
I appreciate your concern.
我不需要公♥关♥ 失陪
I don't need a publicist. Excuse me.
我们将和马特·谢德进一步讨论比赛是如何变得
We're talking more with Matt Shade about how the game has changed
唯利是图的 等我们回来
for the softer when we get back.
这里是洛夫医生
It's Dr. Love.
真正重要的是你要说出你的感受
What's really important is you talk about your feelings.
给你妈妈打电♥话♥
Boo-hoo! Call your mama!
...是你要说出你的感受
... is you talk about your feelings.
说出你的感受
Talk about your feelings.
别孩子气了 请在一点收听
Don't be a baby! Tune in at one to talk
塔斯·威廉姆斯的《塔斯谈体育龙虎榜》
with Trash Williams on the Trash Talk Sports Throw Down.
这对洛夫医生太刻薄了
That's pretty harsh towards Dr. Love.
这都是作秀
Ah, it's all for show.
他跟过来 我打回去
He comes after me. I box back.
比节目受欢迎程度呢
It's ratings gold.
我们过去关系很好
And we used to be pretty tight.
过去吗 出什么事了吗
Used to be? What happened?
保证不说出去哈
Locker room code of silence?
他认为自己是上帝赐予两性关系的礼物 对吧
He thinks he's God's gift to relationships, right?
但这位仁兄已经是第三任老婆了
But dude's on his third wife.
洛夫医生可没宣传过这个啊
Oh. That's not something The Love Doctor advertises.
对吧 这会导致他节目受挫的
Right?! I mean, it'd tank his ratings,
最近他的口碑可不太好
which haven't been great lately
因为他对打电♥话♥给他的人很混♥蛋♥
because he's been a real jerk to his callers.
要是他不够小心 可就要输比赛喽
If he's not careful, he's gonna get ejected from the game.
话说回来 你的公♥关♥什么情况
Anyway, what's up with your publicist?
她的笑容很迷人嘛
She's got a really nice smile.
嗯 她有对象了
Yeah, she's taken.
下午两点 吸烟时间
2 p.M. Smoke break. Wow.
他真是恪守自己的时间表
He really keeps to his schedule.
马特·谢德来电
我刚出来 你在哪
I just got out. Where are you?
里士满街和司帕蒂娜街的拐角
Uh, the corner of Richmond and Spadina.
我在跟踪罗翰 我拍下了他的时间表
I'm following Rohan. I got a pic of his schedule.
塔斯那边怎么样 - 他说洛夫工作表现很糟糕
How'd it go with Trash? - He said Love's tanking at work,
他还有秘密
and he's got secrets,
米拉已经是他第三任妻子了
like Meera being his third wife.
洛夫情场不顺啊
Love's not so lucky in love.
她可能很快也要变成前妻了
She might just be his third ex-wife soon.
他今晚和人约了晚餐
He's got a dinner date scheduled for tonight,
我有预感并不是和她一起
and I've got a hunch it's not with her.
我到不了你那 路上太堵了
I can't get to you. Damn traffic.
没关系 我自己跟踪他就好了
Oh, that's fine. I'll just follow him by myself.
你确定 - 当然 咱回头见啊
You sure? - Yeah. I'll meet you later.
议员女士 - 你的签名
Councilwoman. - Your signature.
我听说价值不菲啊
It's worth a fortune, I hear.
唐 我是认真的 就剩下你们几个
I'm serious, Don. You're one of the last holdouts
没在我的振兴园景公园请♥愿♥书上签字了
on my petition to rejuvenate the Gardenview Parkette.
同时 你是本地企业家 我需要你的签名
And, as a local business owner, I need your signature.
你啥都振兴不了
You're rejuvenating nothing.
你把绿化都改造成停车场和公♥寓♥
You're turning all the green space into parking lots and condos.
我才不会签这种东西
I'm telling you, I am not signing that thing.
你想阻拦进步的道路 好哇
You wanna stand in the way of progress? Fine.
那红鸟餐厅可能也开不久了
The Red Bird might not be long for this world anyway.
随你怎么说 玛莎
Whatever you say, Marcy.
祝你今天愉快
Have a nice day.
那是谁啊
Who was that?
她是当地议员 真的很讨厌
That is a local councillor who's a real pain in my...
每隔几个月 她就会想出个新主意
you know what. Every few months, she comes up with a new idea
要实现社区现代化
to "Modernize" the neighbourhood.
但园景公园是特意设计用来
Yeah, but the Gardenview was planted specifically
吸引蜜蜂和其它传粉昆虫的
to attract bees and other pollinators.
她为什么要毁掉它啊
Why would she want to destroy it?
也许她花粉过敏
Maybe she's allergic.
她自私自利 只关心自己
Heh. Well, she doesn't care about anything but herself
把那小的可怜的权力紧紧攥在手里
and retaining that tiny little slim piece of power.
也许我们能做点什么
Well, maybe there's something we can do.
我们确实能做点什么
Oh, there's something we can do, all right.
做点松饼吧 我刚好想做点
Muffins. I'm in the mood.
蓝莓松饼怎么样
Blueberry sound good?
好呀 爷爷 - 好的
Sure, Grandpa. - All right.
我们能做的可不止松饼
We can do more than muffins.
我就知道你要这么说
I knew you'd say that.
佐伊 麻烦你记一下
Zoe, will you make a note
我绝对不是个油腻中年男吗
that I am definitely not a broski?
杰达 嗨
Jada! Hey!
我想给你个惊喜 过来和你一起吃午饭的
I wanted to surprise you with lunch.
但你不在 所以你的助手有口福了
But you weren't here, so your assistant got lucky.
尽管我还蛮喜欢这种即兴约会
Listen, as much as I appreciate these impromptu day dates,
但我等不及要带你一起出去好好吃上一餐了
I cannot wait to take you out for a proper meal.
你只是想
Oh, you're just trying to
把我灌醉好让我说安吉的坏话吧
get me drunk so I spill the dirt on Angie.
她的丑事我都知道呢
Oh, I've got all the dirt on her that I need.
我可是知道她青春期很叛逆的哦
I knew her as a rebellious teenager.
她现在也很叛逆啊
She's still a rebellious teenager.
认真一点 我还有一周无聊的家长会
Seriously, though, I've got one week left of dreaded
之后 我就有空陪你了
parent-teacher interviews, and then I am all yours.
我只是 让你明白
I just... I wanted to make that clear.
不 还不够清楚明白
Hmm. No, that's not really clear enough.
不明白 - 不
No? - Mm-mm.
那我怎样才能传达这个信息呢
What could I do get that message across?
我们肯定能想出新法子
Oh, I'm sure we could come up with something.
你的手♥机♥在震动吗
Is that your phone buzzing?
肯定是他的手♥机♥ 可能是安吉打来的
It's most definitely his phone. It's probably Angie.
是的 安吉和我今晚还有工作
Yeah. Angie and I have a work thing tonight.
我该回趟家做些准备了
I should probably get home and prep.
抱歉 - 不 去吧 去吧
Sorry. - No! Go. Go. It's, uh,
本来也没约好 - 好 很快就能去约会啦
This wasn't planned, so. - All right. Well, date night soon.
你和我 去家高档餐厅 开瓶好酒
You, me, fancy restaurant, a good bottle of wine?
等不及啦
I can't wait.
选得好
Excellent choice.
今晚是要庆祝什么吗
Are we celebrating anything special this evening?
没工作的清静晚上 - 我中枪幸存
A quiet night without work. - I got shot and survived.
太棒啦
Wonderful!
敬...
To...
及时行乐 - 宁静夜晚
seizing the day. - A peaceful evening.
你说的算
What you said.
他们看起来好和谐 - 真的很和谐
They seem cozy. - Real cozy.
看看佐伊·周
Let's see if Zoe Chow
能不能查到这个神秘女人是谁
can put a name to this mystery woman.
看来洛夫医生劈腿了
So Dr. Love is having an affair.
也许是给常客做私人治疗呢
Maybe... in-person therapy for a regular caller?
看起来
Looks like a pretty
是种非常亲力亲为的治疗方式呢 不觉得吗
hands-on approach to therapy, don't you think?
嗨 - 嗨
Hey, hey! - Hey!
还在试着黑进那个闪存盘
Are you still trying to hack into that flash drive?
还没什么进展 但你知道的 我喜欢挑战
No luck yet, but you know me. I love a good challenge.
太好了 那我来挑战你
Great! Well, then, I, uh, challenge you
我刚给你发了张照片 你别被吓坏了
not to freak out at the picture I just texted you.
这是谁 - 这是
Who's this? - That would be
洛夫医生正在约会的神秘女人
the mystery woman that Dr. Love is currently on a date with.
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表