剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
就算是弄错了 为什么就那么丢下了你的保时捷
And even if it was a mistake, why leave your Porsche abandoned?
还拆了车门
With the door dismantled.
达妮卡说 射中卡梅伦的那把枪
Danica said the gun that shot Cameron
还在毒品交易中使用过 也许...
was also used in a drug deal. Maybe...
这和车本身无关
this is less about the car itself,
而是想要车上的某个东西
and more about something inside the car.
他们把毒品藏在了驾驶员那边的车门里
They hid the drugs in the driver's side door.
所以才拆了门
That's why it was taken apart.
但是他们没找到
But they didn't find what they were looking for.
因为他们偷错保时捷了
Because they had the wrong Porsche.
等等 难道... 闪电莱在走私毒品
Wait. Is... Lytnin' smuggling drugs?
不是 如果是他 他就不会雇我们了
No. If he was, he wouldn't have hired us.
看这个 闪电莱的车的行驶线路和多数车不同
Look at this. Lytnin's car has a different itinerary than most.
看起来 闪电莱的车在展览期间
OK. It looks like the only time Lytnin's car
只离开了一次 是去主舞台
leaves its spot in the show is to go to the main stage.
那之前
Before that, it's supposed
在内部精细洗车员那里
to stop at the in-house detailer for...
停了三小时 - 这时间太长了
three hours? - That's excessive.
多数车只在那停半小时
Most of the other cars only go there for half an hour.
洗车打蜡可用不了那么久 - 等等
That's more than enough time for a buff and shine. - Wait.
还有其他车也约了三个小时 而且
There's other cars scheduled for three hours, and...
都是从佛罗里达过来的
they're all from Florida.
和闪电莱的车一样
Just like Lytnin's.
车展是怎么运车的
How do cars get from show to show?
专业的经典车运输公♥司♥
Dedicated classic car transport company.
把毒品藏在经典车里
Hide drugs in vintage cars,
然后用有齐全合法手续的交通工具
and then bring them across the border in proven transport
运过边境 - 还挺聪明的
with legitimate paperwork. - It's kind of genius.
我给佐伊发信息 让她追查一下运输公♥司♥这条线
I'll text Zoe, get her to track down the transport company.
你知道吗 赛斯错了
You know what? Seth is wrong.
肯定是他安保队里的人
It has to be someone on his security team.
他们可以挪车 把车至别处
They can move the cars around, take them offsite,
拿走毒品 没人知道
have the drugs removed, and no one's the wiser.
对
Yeah.
我是鲍尔斯警探
Detective Powers.
达妮卡 我们有个推论
Hey, Danica. We have a theory.
快点 你个碎嘴子 挂了电♥话♥
Come on, chatty Cathy. Get off the phone.
做点可疑的事
Do something suspicious.
老天 赶紧挂电♥话♥
For the love of God, get off the phone!
你考虑过改喝低咖♥啡♥因♥咖啡吗
Do you ever think about switching to decaf?
达妮卡
Danica.
我们正在跟踪嫌犯 给我们回电♥话♥
We're following the suspect now. Call us.
我们应该开我的车的
We should've taken my car.
真是个好主意
Oh, yeah. That's a great idea.
我们开着被偷过的车
We'll just tail the guy who stole your car
来追踪偷车的人
in the exact same car that he stole.
你们两个太搞笑了
Damn, you two are hilarious.
赛斯不会注意到这辆SUV 因为太常见了
Seth can't see us in this SUV 'cause it's invisible,
不像闪亮亮的银色保时捷
unlike a shiny silver Porsche.
等等 安保队队长偷了我的车
Wait. Head of security stole my car?
对 还当着我们面撒谎
Yeah. Lied to our faces about it.
但是 一个会在漂亮的经典车里藏♥毒♥品的人
Although, what can you expect from a guy
你还能指望他什么呢
who hides drugs in beautiful old cars?
有人在我车里放了毒品
Someone put drugs in my car?!
你为什么让他来 - 是他的车 安吉
Why did you let him come? - It's the man's car, Angie!
我想你应该明白了
I thought you understood this by now.
再说 他欠我的 - 怎么欠的
Yeah. Besides, he owes me. - For what?
他没告诉你
Oh, he hasn't told you?
我猜是太丢人了
Too embarrassed, I bet.
好了 怎么回事
Well? What happened?
这个阴险的家伙害我被换去别的队 - 我没有
Shadow here got me traded. - I did not!
逼我离开了我的梦之队
Yeah. Forced me off of my dream team.
一派胡言 - 好了 伙计们
He's full of crap. - OK, boys. Just...
都说出来 - 为什么要说
talk it out. - Why should I?
因为都是你的错 - 别逼我用妈妈的口吻说话
'Cause it's your fault! - Don't make me use my mom voice.
你又不是妈 你没有妈妈的口吻
You're not a mom! You don't have a mom voice!
你几岁了 四岁吗 长大点吧
What are you, four years old? Grow up!
好吧 郑重声明
OK. For the record,
我是想帮他
I was trying to help him.
所以就把我送去联盟里最差的队伍
By shipping me off to the worst team in the league?
他们是唯一肯接纳你的球队
They were the only team that would take you!
嗯 因为你先找教练出♥卖♥♥♥我了
Yeah, after you ratted me out to Coach!
是你玩得太嗨了
Hey! You were partying way too hard.
团队已经不想再给你收烂摊子了
The team was tired of picking up your slack.
郑重声明 我跟经理人说让他们帮你
And, for the record, I told Management to help you,
而不是把你踢出去
not dump you!
你从没跟我说过 - 我一直没有机会
You never told me that. - I never got the chance!
那之后我每次见到你
Every time I saw you after that,
你就想打架
you just wanted to drop the gloves.
对
Yeah.
我... 我不知道
I... I didn't know.
从那时到现在 我一直觉得对不起你
Look, I was sorry then, and I've been sorry ever since.
那好吧
OK then.
好了
All right.
看来我们到了
Well... looks like we're here.
我的车 他做了什么
My car! What did he do to it?
你的答案就在那
There's your answer.
我们走
Let's go.
安吉 别动
Angie. Don't move.
你有枪的话 这么说才更管用
Might be more effective if you had a gun.
像这把
You mean like this one?
我不会告诉其他人的 我发誓
Come on, man. I won't tell anyone about this. I swear.
闭嘴 别再动了
Shut up. Don't move another muscle.
你压根不知道自己卷入了什么事
You have no idea what you've gotten into.
事实上 我应该知道
Actually, I think I do.
可怜的赛斯也知道
Poor Seth here does too.
我想他可能和我发现了同样的事
I think he probably figured out the same thing I did.
精细洗车可用不了三小时
It doesn't take three hours to get a car detailed.
我... 跟踪他的车 发现罗素
I... followed his car and found Russell
正在从车上拿可♥卡♥因♥出来
unloading bags of cocaine.
他看见了我 拿出了枪... - 闭嘴
He saw me and pulled the gun... - Shut up!
你们两个去靠墙站
Both of you get up against the wall!
波士顿的那事儿哈 - 一如往昔
The old Boston takedown, huh? - Yeah. Just like old times.
就是这家伙打了我的脑袋
So this is the guy who bashed me over the head?
你晚上就不应该在的
You were supposed to be gone for the night.
很乐意还你人情
I'm happy to return the favour.
真不敢相信 你居然拆了我的车 罗素
I can't believe you took my car apart, Russell!
我给你安回去了 - 你没少收我钱
I put it back together for you. - For a hefty fee!
你怎么搞混了我和他的车
Yeah, how'd you mix up his car for mine?
它们几乎一模一样
They're practically identical.
这就说通了
Oh, it all makes sense now.
我把车停在了
I left my car right next to where the cars
车辆排队去精细洗车的旁边
were lining up to get detailed,
刚好就是
the same spot where they
他们停靠"特别"车辆 让你开走的地方
left the special cars for you to drive away.
你不让代驾
Well, that's what you get
帮你停车就是这下场
for not letting the valet park your car.
你把我车拆了
It wasn't until you took my car apart
才发现拿错车了 所以就把我的车扔了
you realized you had the wrong car, so you dumped it.
这里怎么回事
What's going on here?!
谢谢提醒 你们早就该给我发信息了
Thanks for the heads up. You guys should've texted me ages ago.
看你的语♥音♥信箱啊 - 语♥音♥信箱吗
Check your voicemail! - Voicemail?
真老土
Old school.
我明天就能出来
I'll be out by tomorrow.
不太可能
Oh, I highly doubt that,
我猜那把枪和我们找到的所有子弹都匹配
since I'm guessing that gun matches all the bullets we found,
包括卡梅伦身体里的那些
including the ones inside Cameron.
你还记得他吗 那个你射杀的代驾 是的
Do you remember him, the valet you shot? Yeah.
他还活着 他还醒了
He's alive, and he's awake.
很快 他都能
And pretty soon, he's
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表