剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
but I can do the same for you. - Actually,
我的朋友佐伊已经帮我传好了
my friend Zoe already uploaded mine to your online site.
我还练了几招呢 - 真的吗
I've already been practising my moves. - Really?
好吧 准备好战斗了吗
All right. You ready to do battle?
当然 你准备好被打败了吗
Sure. You, uh, ready to be taken down?
好的 各位 游戏开始吧
All right, you guys, let the games begin.
好身手 安吉 三局两胜怎么样
Nicely done, Angie. How about best two out of three?
旺达
Wanda?
什么鬼 - 你真的觉得能让我闭嘴吗
What the hell? - Did you really think you could silence me?
如果这是开玩笑 我...
If this is some kind of joke, I...
嗯 科技很神奇 人生也是
Hmm... The technology is amazing, so lifelike.
你偷了我的点子建立了自己的公♥司♥
You built your company on an idea that you stole from me.
我才是发明小型低功率晶体管的人
I'm the one that invented a low-power transistor,
但你却抢先申请了专利
but you're the one who patented it.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你利用了我对你的喜欢
You took advantage of my crush on you,
偷了我的发明
so you could steal my invention
大赚了一笔 你毁了我的人生
and cheat me out of a fortune. You ruined my life!
你才不是旺达
You're not Wanda!
但这是她的声音
No, but that was her voice
是从各种证词录音中提取的
pulled from various deposition recordings.
虚拟实境发展了二十年 视频换脸技术
20 years in VR, and video deepfakes
终于赶上语♥音♥技术了
have finally caught up to voice tech.
专利证上并没有旺达的名字
And Wanda's name is nowhere on that patent!
多年来 她一直想让你改正错误
For years, she tried to get you to do the right thing,
但你觉得自己是个有远见的技术专家
but you'd styled yourself as a tech guru, a visionary.
如果有人发现
If anybody were to find out
你的商业帝国建立在谎言之上
that your empire was built on a lie,
你公♥司♥的股价会比你的自尊跌得还快
your stock price would crumble faster than your ego.
"你要为你的所作所为付出代价"
"You're gonna pay for what you've done."
旺达这句警告就是留给你的
Wanda's warnings were meant for you.
这太扯了 我的律师会给你们发律师函的
This is crazy. My lawyer is gonna have a field day with this.
你们手上什么都没有 - 我们有很多证据
You've got nothing. - We have more than you think.
几年前 旺达提起过诉讼但被驳回了
Years ago, Wanda filed a lawsuit but it was thrown out.
而你用限制令回敬了她
And then you slapped her with a restraining order.
是啊 谁会相信她针对一位科技巨头的话呢
Yeah. Who would believe her word against that of a tech giant?
你自己也说了 乔希 你很忙 不好找
You said yourself, Josh, you're not an easy man to get to,
所以旺达来这里
so Wanda came here to the reunion
和你亲自会面 - 打断一下
to finally face you in person. - Excuse me.
现在我才是受害人 如果你们还记得
I am the victim here. If you'll recall,
有人想要炸死我
someone tried to blow me up!
但你根本没打算和旺达和解
But you had no intention of settling with Wanda.
你就是来杀她的
You came here to kill her.
当法证科从手套里提取DNA时
When forensics pulls DNA from these gloves,
你以为会匹配到谁
who do you think is gonna be a match?
你觉得真♥相♥即将大白了
You thought we were getting too close to the truth,
所以在自己的车上设陷阱来引开嫌疑
so you booby-trapped your own car to draw suspicion away.
不是的 我可以解释这个 - 没必要了
No. I can explain that. - No need.
我们已经知道了是旺达
We already know that Wanda
创造了晶体管相关技术
created the technology for the transistor.
既然你面临的是一起谋杀案
And now that you're facing a murder wrap,
那么法官这次不会轻易驳回这个案子了
the judge won't dismiss the case so easily this time.
乔希·卡本 你因谋杀旺达·法登
Josh Carbon, you're under arrest
而被逮捕了
for the murder of Wanda Fadden.
拜托
Come on.
安吉 我们一起长大
Angie, we grew up together.
你了解我的 - 显然并不
You know me. - Apparently not.
我想人确实会变 但有时不是变好
I guess people do change. Sometimes, not for the better.
好 行
Ok. Ok.
我坐这好得很 还有肉和芝士吃呢
I'm totally fine over here. I got the meats and cheeses.
我可不要跳舞 跳舞有什么了不起的
I don't need to dance. What's the big deal about dancing?
嗨 把好方向盘啊 谢德
Hey. Hands at 10 and 2, Shade, huh?
瘦仔 你俩能别贴这么紧吗
Hey, Slim, you want to leave a little room for Jesus?
他不会消停的
You know he's never gonna stop.
你说得对
You were right about that.
好 虽然这不是
OK. So not exactly the
我们期待的华丽舞会再现
fancy do-over prom we were all expecting...
这很完美了 - 有伴儿才叫完美
No, this is perfect. - Guys, perfect if you have a date.
我知道我们都需要什么了
I think I know what we all need.
快倒一杯吧 - 安吉 我感谢你做的一切
Please. - Angie, I want to thank you for everything.
感谢你们俩 为了学校和我的学生们 谢谢你们
Both of you. For the school, for my students, thank you.
不客气
Yeah, we got it.
老朋友 应该的
What are old friends for?
不客气
You're welcome.
我真的希望之后能经常见到你们
I do hope that I'll be seeing more of you from now on.
这个应该没问题
I think that can be arranged.
很高兴我们又联♥系♥上了
I'm glad we reconnected.
是啊 我也是
Yeah. Me too.
我已经决定用VR实验室来纪念其真正的远见者
I have decided to rededicate the VR lab to its true visionary:
旺达·法登
Wanda Fadden.
真好啊
That's really nice.
我想她会很开心的
I think she would have really loved that.
敬老朋友
To old friends.
和新朋友
And new ones.
嗨 - 希望你别介意我闯了你们的舞会
Hi. - I hope you don't mind me crushing your prom.
怎么会 我给你拿杯喝的 稍等
No. Let me get you a drink. Hang on. Um...
好 谢谢 那边还有呢
All right, thank you. Yeah, there's more.
给你
There you go.
我要坦白一些事
You know, I have a bit of a confession to make.
你一直都喜欢我
You always had a crush on me.
这么明显吗
It was that obvious?
我是法国人 - 也是
I'm French. - Touché.
我从来没说出来过
You know, obviously, I've never said that before
因为你结婚了 我才十八岁
because you were married and I was 18.
更别提我们还是
Not to mention that a relationship
师生关系
between a teacher and a student...
实在不合适 - 没错
Wildly inappropriate. Yeah. - Uh-huh.
但现在情况不一样了
But that was then. This is now.
你成年了 我离婚了
And you're an adult and, you know, I'm divorced.
虽然我们两个还是有年龄差 但是...
Yes, there's still a little bit of an age difference, but, uh...
就像法国人说的
It's like the French say, uh...
为... - 为差异...
Vive... - Vive la...
欢呼吧 - 欢呼吧
Différence. - Différence.
我的法语不及格 好吧
C minus. All right.
你应该
You know,
放一首你的歌♥
you should put on one of your songs.
我以为你不会提呢
I thought you'd never ask.
怎么了
What?
即使我能穿越成为高中时的我
Even if I could time travel back to my high school self
给他看看这一刻 我想他也不会相信的
and show him this moment, I don't think he'd believe it.
得了吧 - 扎克痘痘脸
Come on. - Zack Zitface is sharing this booth
在和他最喜欢的星光啦啦队队长独处喝酒
and this glass of wine with his favourite Starlite cheerleader.
做梦都想不到的啊
I mean, that's not in his wildest dreams.
你可是大明星
See, but you're the one who's the star.
有新的单曲 还有海外巡演
A new hit song. Another overseas tour.
全世界都有你的粉丝
You have adoring fans all over the world.
也许吧 但是
Maybe, but, uh... you know what?
男孩永远记得他第一个喜欢的人
A boy never forgets his first crush.
你觉得自己的工作并不危险
So you don't think your job is dangerous?
安吉不是最近还中枪了吗
Didn't Angie just get shot recently?
是的 但大多数案子都很平常
Yeah, but most cases are pretty routine.
说实话 我们几乎没中过枪
To be perfectly honest, we hardly ever get shot at.
对我来说 中一次就够多了
For me, once... once would be enough.
幸好埃弗雷特是根硬骨头
You know, luckily, Everett is a tough nut to crack.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, don't I know it.
你们真是好搭档
You guys make a great team.
我们可是专业的 - 真的吗
Hm, professional team. - You're sure about that?
有个团队 但是...
Made the team but...
当然
Absolutely.
我真的觉得自己
You know, I can't help but feel like
在这里很多余
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表