剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
No, that's just... That was just crazy talk.
为什么要现在做改变呢
Why switch it now?
老爸 我都能听见你用斜眼瞟我的男朋友
Dad, I can practically hear you side-eyeing my boyfriend.
哎哟 这孩子在洗碗 你就别搞事了
Come on. The kid does the dishes, for crying out loud.
利亚姆... 我逗你玩的
Liam... I was just kidding.
你当然可以叫我马特
Of course, you can call me Matt.
不过 你能把垃圾拿出去吗 可以吗
But, uh, do me a favour and adiós that trash, will you?
好的 马上去
Oh, yeah! On it!
爸爸 趁现在
Dad, it's time.
你需要说出来 - 我们刚才说了呀
You need to talk about it. - We just did.
你和利亚姆同居
Liam lives with you.
加一句 离我睡觉的地方只有十二米远
40 feet from where I sleep, I might add,
但我们不纠结这事
but we're not gonna get into that.
我爱你 所以我可以接受
I love you, so I'm OK with it.
下个话题
Next subject.
她说的是安吉的事情
She's talking about Angie.
你差点失去你最好的朋友
You almost lost your best friend.
你是我最好的朋友 宝贝
You're my best friend, sweetheart.
我不是五岁的小朋友
I'm not five anymore.
在第一年的音乐治疗课上 你知道我学到了什么吗
In my first year music therapy class, you know what I learned?
尊敬长辈吗
To respect your elders?
当你身边的人经历痛苦的时候
When someone close to you experiences trauma,
你也在经历痛苦
you experience trauma.
我没有感受到痛苦
I'm not traumatized.
你不处理这种感受 你就不会好起来
You don't process your feelings, you won't heal.
那你的建议呢 医生大人
And what would you suggest, Doctor?
冥想音乐
Well... meditative music.
反正我的课程也需要
Look, I have to do it for my class anyways.
我可以直接传到你的手♥机♥里
I can just put it on your phone.
拿过来吧
Come on, hand it over.
拿去吧 - 谢谢
Here you go. - Thank you.
她说的对
She's right.
她还年轻 - 如果你...
She's young. - Look, if you...
爸 我知道你要说什么
Dad, I know what you're gonna say.
我做不到 目前不行
And I can't. Not now.
好吧
Ok.
我去睡觉了
Yeah, I'm going to bed.
不 住手...
No, stop...
早上好 闺女 - 妈
Hello, sweetheart. - Mom.
有人昨晚吗♥啡♥上头 从床上摔下来了呢
Someone got morphine happy last night, fell out of bed.
有人闯进我的病房♥ 增加我的药量
They came into my room, and they drugged me.
是的是的 我的孩子
Of course they did, sweetheart.
今天挺漂亮的
You look nice.
等下
Wait.
是因为里克护士吗
Is this for Nurse Rick?
不是 - 女士们 早上好
No! - Good morning, ladies.
早上好 里克 - 来吧...
Good morning, Rick. - And so...
这是你的略微烤焦吐司和炒蛋
here's your lightly burnt toast and an egg scramble
配了一些... 你可能不太喜欢
with a side of... well, you don't wanna know.
但我帮你抢到了最后一个麦芬蛋糕
But I did score you the last bran muffin.
它是这里唯一可以入口的 - 谢谢 里克
It's the only real food here. - Thanks, Rick.
等下...
Hey, um...
你可以调整吗♥啡♥剂量 是吗
you can unlock the morphine drips, right?
抱歉 你的吗♥啡♥已经到上限了
I'm sorry. This is the end of the line for your morphine.
不能再加量 - 有人已经加过了
Can't top you up, honey. - Someone already did.
他们昨天进入了我的病房♥
They came into my room last night.
我听说你摔了一跤
I heard you took a tumble.
夜班护士跑过来 发现你昏倒在地上
Night nurse came running, found you on the floor unconscious.
她看到从我的病房♥离开的人吗
Did she see anyone leaving my room?
下班后我们会封锁这里
We lock things down tight after hours.
进不来也出不去 - 除非你在这里工作
No one gets in or out. - Unless you work here.
安吉 - 你是在怀疑我给你加药量
Angie! - Are you asking me if I drugged you?
前天晚上 我听到有人为钱的事吵架 然后...
I heard a fight about money the other night, and then...
第二天早上 我听到你因为钱和人争论
I heard you fighting about money the next morning.
我的事跟你其实也没啥关系
Well, not that it's any of your business,
不过我的准前夫甩给我数千加元的债务
but my soon-to-be ex-husband left me with thousands in debt,
导致我要去一家养老院上夜班
which is why I've been working night shifts at a seniors' home.
我错了 里克
I'm an idiot, Rick.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
里克
Rick!
我给你的鞋套 你拿到了吗
You get the shoe covers I left for you?
难以置信你在一堆铁蓝色中找到的它们
I can't believe you found them in electric blue.
简直是我的偶像
Totally my hero.
希望没打扰你们 我只是来...
I hope this is a good time. I just wanted to...
打个招呼 看看你们目前为止过的怎么样
pop in and see how your stay has been with us so far.
医院也有客服吗
The hospital has a concierge?
类似吧 我叫奈杰尔 隶属医院公♥关♥部
Kind of. Nigel, hospital PR.
诺拉 安吉的母亲
Nora, Angie's mom.
我希望新楼的建设
Well, look, I hope the construction
没有给您的康复带来影响
in the new wing hasn't been a stress on your recovery.
她听到了一些声音 但我认为这只是吗♥啡♥作祟
Well, she has been hearing voices, but I think it's the morphine.
妈 - 在这些老旧的房♥子里
Mom! - With these outdated buildings,
噪音听起来都会很奇怪
noise travels in strange ways.
但... 我们正在调整装♥修♥时间表
But... we're adjusting the construction schedule.
我们病人的舒适度也很重要
The comfort of our patients is tantamount.
她有麦芬蛋糕和吗♥啡♥
She gets bran muffins and morphine,
但一位可怜的忧心忡忡的母亲有什么呢
but what does a poor mother fraught with worry get?
您是在建议为病人家属提供服务
You're suggesting a service for the patients' families.
好建议 - 我确实有些想法
Interesting. - Actually, I did have some ideas.
我们去等候区聊吧
Let's start in the waiting room.
我在想...
I was thinking...
呼叫 马特·谢德和佐伊·周
埃弗雷特
Hey, Everett.
你昨晚睡的好吗 - 不好
You sleep OK last night? - No!
通话 安吉·埃弗雷特和佐伊·周
有人闯进我的病房♥ 给我加大吗♥啡♥的剂量
Someone came in my room and upped my morphine.
可是你听起来挺开心的
And yet, you sound so happy about it.
因为我知道是杰瑞德 - 那个医护人员吗
Because I think it was Jared. - The paramedic?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
不确定 我没看清他的脸
I don't know. I didn't see the guy's face,
但我在床上找到了医疗急救的徽章
but I just found an EMS pin in my bed.
开心的点是...
So... why the happy?
如果...
What if...
他们给我下药是为了让我闭嘴呢
... they drugged me to silence me?
坐等解释
Someone help me out here.
这意味着他想让你停止调查
That would mean he wants you to stop investigating.
那就意味着我们的方向是对
And that means we're on the right track.
如果你判断的没错 你听到声音其中就有他的
And if you're right, he was one of the voices you heard!
懂了
I get it.
现在怎么做
So what now?
911 我需要急救服务
911. I have an emergency.
是嘛 有什么急事
Oh, really? What's the emergency?
如果你不快点喝 它就会变冷
That if you don't drink this, it's gonna get cold?
感觉这不是一杯简单的咖啡啊
Something tells me this isn't just a cup of coffee.
是一杯道歉咖啡
It's an apology.
昨天的事吧 我怪不好意思的
I'm a little embarrassed about yesterday.
那个声音... 我太冒犯
The voices... I mean, I don't even know you.
肯定是因为吗♥啡♥用太多了 对不起
It was definitely the morphine, so... sorry?
没事的
It's all good.
我也很抱歉对你发火
And I'm sorry for getting my back up.
换谁都会发火的
Well, who wouldn't have?
给 - 谢谢
Here. - Thanks.
我真是笨手笨脚的 你还好吗
I'm such a klutz. Are you OK?
没事
I'm fine.
这下好了 这咖啡味不得跟我一整天啊
Great. I'll smell like coffee all day.
确实是你的徽章 杰瑞德
It was your pin, Jared.
医疗急救 医护人员 员工卡 10338
这也太顺利了
That was almost too easy.
感谢你的协助
Thank you for doing this.
通常 如果有人让我追踪
Normally, if someone asked me to track
搭档的工作卡在医院的进入记录
my partner's key card movements through the hospital,
我会让他们滚蛋
I'd tell them where to go.
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表