剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
女士们 你们是来买♥♥车还是卖♥♥♥车♥
Ladies, are we buying or selling?
她在选车 我只是来提点建议
She's buying. I'm just here for support.
有朋友总是好的
Ah, well, always good to have a friend.
我真的不知道该选什么车
I don't really know what I'm looking for.
车是你的一种表达方式
Oh. Well, the car is an expression of you,
或是你想让他人对你的看法
or what you want people to think of you.
你可以选择大胆的 快乐的
You can go bold, fun,
经典的 奢侈的
classic, extravagant.
没有限制 - 你的意思是 预算
The sky's the limit. - And budget, you mean.
我想要一辆可以彰显我是独♥立♥女性的车
I want it to say: here is a woman who made it on her own.
保时捷怎么样 - 永不过时
What about a Porsche? - Always in style.
想要什么特定的款式吗 - 嗯… 我不知道
Any particular model? - Yeah, I... I don't know
保时捷是否适合我 - 真的吗
if a Porsche is for me. - Really?
1969年的911款怎么样 你一直喜欢那辆车
1969 911? You've always liked that car.
对对 多棒的车啊
Oh, yes! Ah. What a car.
有点出乎意料啊
That's a bit expected.
我觉得阿尔法罗密欧更适合你
I think you're more of an Alfa Romeo.
不 就要69年保时捷911 银色
No. '69 911. In silver.
这款车很罕见的 我得先找找看
They're very hard to come by. I'd have to see what I can find.
没有现成的吗
So you don't have one currently?
如果有现成的 我会知道的
If there was one available, I would know about it.
我一直想让一个当地车主把车卖♥♥给我来着 好多年了都
I've been trying to get a local owner to sell me his for years.
但我觉得我们可以帮你找辆更合适的 拿好
But I think we can find you a better fit. Here.
四处看看 再来找我
Take a look around. Come back to me.
我们会帮您找到一个四轮灵魂伴侣 肯定可以的
We will find your soulmate on four wheels. I have no doubt.
多谢
Thanks.
貌似偷谢德保时捷的人很低调
It seems whoever stole Shade's Porsche is laying low,
至少现在是的
at least for now.
好 你把卡迪拉克开进来
Good. And then you bring the Caddy in.
这事之后 我去去就回
After this, I'll be back in a few.
嗨 你是罗素·蒂姆斯 对吗
Hey. You're, uh, Russell Tims, right?
我们有见过吗 - 没有 但我知道你
Have we met? - No, but I certainly know who you are:
豪车的推销员与技师
detailer and mechanic to the stars.
现在不是了
Ah, well, not anymore.
我现在跟这个车展一起旅行
Now, I travel with this show. It's, uh,
比起为挑剔的车主修车而言
much less stressful shining up a few cars
给车子抛光的压力小得多
than fixing them for fussy owners.
怪不得我预约不到你
That's why I can't get an appointment with you.
我把我的银色69年保时捷911
Listen, I own a silver '69 911 that I parked
停在了你们清洗帐篷的入口
right by the entrance to your detailing tent.
现在它不见了 - 不是我想打击你啊
Now, it's gone. - Oh, well, I hate to tell you,
如果车被偷了 可能已经被拆成无数部件了
if it was stolen, it could be in a million pieces by now.
兄弟 不要这么说
Man, don't say that!
没人会拆了它的 它可是经典车
No one would chop her up. She was a classic!
我听说这种事发生得越来越多了
I hear of it happening more and more.
想必你什么都没有看到喽
Oh. I don't suppose you saw anything?
对啊 我 一直在这里忙得团团转
No. Me, I'm, uh, swamped down here,
给车展的车子做美容保养呢
detailing the cars for the show.
很抱歉在你身上发生了这样的事
I feel terrible for you.
还是谢谢你 - 没事
Yeah. Well, thanks anyway. - Yeah.
我觉着吧 你还是找保险公♥司♥赔钱吧
You know what? Take the insurance.
你肯定会找到一辆你更喜欢的车子的
You'll find another car. One you'll love even more, I bet.
我不觉得有车可以轻易取代它
I don't think I could replace her that easily.
还是谢谢啦 - 小事 祝你好运
But, uh, thanks anyway. - You bet. Good luck.
儿子 很抱歉你的宝贝车丢了 我会留意的
Sorry about your baby, son. I'll keep my eye open.
但是 遇到困难
But, in the meantime, there's nothing like
就该来上一杯新鲜啤酒
a fresh brew in a time of crisis.
唐 看来你确实在向大家传达你的想法啊
Looks like you're getting the message out,
多亏了你
Well, thanks to you.
大家好像都在留意
People do seem to be listening.
当然 他们也不一定就会给我投票
Of course, that doesn't mean they're gonna give me their vote.
玛莎已经连任两届市议员了
I mean, Marcy's been the City Councillor for the last two terms.
所以更是时候改变了
All the more reason it's time for a change.
我知道这一点 你也知道
Well, I know that, and you know that.
但是光靠汤和微笑可赢不了
But, uh, soup and a smile's not gonna win this thing. Heh.
你还好吗 - 挺好的
How are you holding up? - Ah, I'm doing OK.
只是一辆车罢了
It's just a car, right?
贝卡跟我说了那辆车对你意味着什么 - 你觉得很蠢吗
Becca told me what it means to you. - Do you think it's dumb?
不 不 根本不
No! No, not at all.
我对一些物品也有很深的感情
I have plenty of sentimental attachments to material goods.
嗨 佐伊 - 我收到文件了
Hey, Zoey. - I got the files.
我马上开始整理 - 好的
I'll start combing through them right away. - All right, good.
我还找到了一些关于那个泊车员 卡梅伦的线索
Oh, and I did find something on that valet, Cameron.
他的社交平台全是豪华跑车的照片
His social media is full of pictures of shiny cars.
看看你的邮箱
Check your email.
他看起来是个好孩子
He seemed like such a good kid.
你给了他多少小费 - 泊车员
How much did you tip him? - The valet?
今天早些时候 有个泊车员
You know, earlier today, a valet
飞快地跑过了这辆餐车
came running around this truck like a bat out of hell.
跑过 不是开车经过 - 在哪边
Running? Not driving? - Which way?
他去了附近的停车场 就在那
He went to the neighbouring parking lot, right over there.
我记得没看见他回来
I don't believe I ever saw him come back either.
但... 你们不要吃的啦
But... don't you want your food?
议员女士
Councillor.
看望你的竞争对手来了
Come to check up on your competition?
也不是 - 那什么风把你吹来了
Hardly. - Then to what do I owe the, uh, pleasure?
事实上 我是来执行公务的
Actually, I'm here on an official capacity.
我的部门接到了关于你的餐车的投诉
My office received a complaint regarding your food truck.
我的餐车 什么
My truck? What...
嗨 怎么回事啊
Hey! What's going on?
是谢德先生吗 - 是啊
Mr. Shade, is it? - Yeah!
我需要查看你的营业许可证和驾驶证
I need to see your licenses, business and drivers, please.
其实 我现在
Well, actually, I don't have
没带驾照 我要去更新一下
my driver's license right now. I have to renew it.
你无证驾驶 - 不是
You're driving without a license? - No!
我让别人开车带我来的
I had somebody drive me here.
我肯定是把钱包落在餐厅了
Look, I must have left my wallet back at the diner.
最近有点手忙脚乱 - 是啊
It's been a bit hectic. - Mmhm.
谢德先生 要是你自己的事情都管不好
You know, Mr. Shade, if you can't manage your own affairs,
你的选民又怎能信任你能管好他们的事呢
how can your constituents trust you to manage theirs?
哦对了 照片挺好看的
Nice picture, by the way.
亲们
Guys!
亲们 等等我
Guys, wait! Wait.
我从停车场追了你们一路
Hah! I've been chasing you through the parking lot.
我找到了一辆好车
I found a great car.
贝卡 我们现在有点忙
We're a little busy here, Becks.
你们在干什么 - 找一个失踪的泊车员
What are you guys doing? - Searching for a missing valet.
泊车员怎么会跑来这种偏僻的地方
Why would a valet run into this wasteland?
我不知道 和搭档碰头
I don't know. Meet his partner?
那谁把车子开走了
Yeah, well, then who was driving the car?
我也一头雾水 - 这就是一大♥片♥空地
I don't know anything anymore. - It's just a big empty lot.
哪怕那辆保时捷在这
Even if the Porsche was here,
我们也不好确认啊
I don't know how we could confirm it.
埃弗雷特 那是什么
Everett, what's that?
是卡梅伦
That's Cameron!
他中枪了 贝卡
Look, he's been shot. Becca!
快打911 - 好
Call 911. - Yeah.
卡梅伦情况稳定
Cameron's stable,
但现在还处于昏迷状态
but he's in a medically induced coma.
子弹没打中关键器官 - 谢天谢地
The bullet just missed his vital organs. - Thank God.
还好你们及时出现
Yeah. It's a good thing you showed up when you did.
他失了很多血 医生说
He lost a lot of blood, and the surgeon said
他当时看起来很糟糕
he was looking pretty rough.
中枪可不是闹着玩的
Getting shot'll do that to you.
听说你们有昨天车展外的
I hear you guys have a copy of yesterday's CCTV footage
监控录像的拷贝 我全都要
from the exterior of the car show. I'm gonna need it, all of it.
好的 佐伊有 她正在看呢
Yeah, Zoe's got it. She's going through it now.
你们不用管了
You guys need to take a step back.
丹妮卡 我们能帮忙 - 我知道
Danica, we can help. - I know,
但向卡梅伦开枪的人是要置他于死地的
but whoever shot Cameron was shooting to kill, OK?
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表