剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Unless you do the right thing however.
什么是正确的事 - 供认
And what's the right thing? - A confession.
我们刚告诉你 我们打算如何帮你抓到真正的小偷
We just told you how we're gonna help you find the actual thief!
多谢 但我已经有帮手了
Thanks, but I've got that covered.
这里克兰顿博士
And Dr. Clanton here has
已经提出帮忙找回靴子了 所以
already offered to help recover the boots, so,
我让她当副警长了 - 警长
I deputized her. - Chief.
马修
Matthew.
你肯定是安吉·埃弗雷特了
And you must be Angie Everett.
你肯定是简·克兰顿了
You must be Jane Clanton,
老西部酒保 - 哦
the Old West bartender. - Oh!
我用手♥枪♥也很顺手 我比较偏爱沃特尼
I'm handy with a pistol too. I'm partial to the Watney.
经典 小型号♥手♥枪♥
Classic, small-sized handgun.
真好啊
Isn't that nice?
我能去和罗里说话了吗
Can I go talk to Rory now?
我身上没带锯子 但你想的话可以搜身
I don't have a hacksaw on me, but you can frisk me if you want.
我去活动活动腿给你五分钟时间
Five minutes while I go stretch my legs.
谢谢
Thank you.
起码没有感染
Well, at least, it's not infected.
你怎么弄伤的来着
How did you do it again?
宝贝 这是最高机密 我不能告诉你
Baby, it's top secret. I can't tell you.
给我个提示 - 我这么说吧 我们一旦进去
Give me a hint. - I just say that once we hop in,
我们就会去向我们从没去过的地方
we are gonna go to some places we have never been before.
相信我
Trust me.
我真的感觉我们是电灯泡
I really feel like we're peeping toms.
是啊 不过这种事也不是没见过
Yeah, it's nothing we haven't seen before.
或者偷♥拍♥过
And taken pictures of.
为了钱
For money.
他们看起来好像真的爱着彼此一样
You know, they really do seem like they're in love.
但依然不能排除他们计划偷靴子的可能
That doesn't rule out them planning the boot heist.
但如果卡特勒和简在我们之前找到靴子的话
But if Cutler and Jane get to those boots before we do...
罗里会被关起来很久
Rory will be going away for a long time.
我妈妈可能也一起
And maybe my mom too.
你还好吗 妈妈 - 嗯
You OK, Mom? - Yeah.
不好
No.
安吉 我害怕
Angie, I'm scared.
卡特勒警长所有角度都考虑到了
Chief Cutler has all the angles covered,
我看不到解决办法
and I can't see a way out.
如果是内部人员干的呢
What if this is an inside job? I mean,
尼歇尔镇长怎么会没看到马刺上的数字呢
how could Mayor Nichelle miss those numbers on the spurs?
嗯 我也想到这个了
Yeah, that crossed my mind too.
那卡特勒警长呢
What about Chief Cutler?
报仇是个很好的动机
Revenge is a pretty good motive.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
我只是... 想起来
Oh, I just, uh... remembered.
我得去药店拿点东西
I have to pick up something from the drugstore.
我待会儿去找你
I'll catch you later.
我们该跟她一起吗
Should we go with her?
不用了 让她去
No. Let her go.
我们去破解共济会密♥码♥吧
Let's go crack some Masonic code.
绝对没想过我会闯进图书馆
Definitely never thought I'd break into a library.
非常时刻
Desperate times.
我们必须得破解 不然罗里和我妈
We need to figure this out or Rory and my mom
就要在监狱度过退休时光了
are gonna end up spending their golden years in the slammer,
埃利斯维尔就成鬼镇了
and Ellisvale will be a ghost town.
能把那本关于所罗门的钥匙的书给我吗
Hey, um, can you pass me that book on the Key of Solomon?
你手上有密♥码♥书吗 - 嗯
Do you have the code book handy? - Uh, yeah.
我把关于共济会密♥码♥的那页折起来了
And I dog-eared the page that talks about the Masonic cipher.
好的 我明白我的马蹄铁说的什么了
OK. I'm pretty sure I figured out what my horseshoe says.
是F-G-T
It's F dash G dash T.
我的先是T然后最后是S
Mine starts with a T and ends with an S.
这是个基础的共济会密♥码♥
It's a basic Masonic cipher,
但是用的马耳他十字形
but it uses the Maltese Cross shape.
怎么了 - 等等
What? - Hold that. Um,
把我们的字母连起来 - 光阴似箭
put our almost words together. - Tempus Fugit.
时间飞逝的意思
Time flies.
我觉得我知道下一个线索指向哪里了
I think I know where the next clue is pointing.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你好啊 帅哥
Howdy, handsome.
警长不是告诉你不要找靴子了吗
Didn't the Chief tell you to back off the boots' search?
留给专业人员 - 这个吗
Leave it to the professionals? - This?
不 这个...
No. This is, uh...
我在准备律师资格考试 - 是吗
I'm studying for the bar exam. - Uh-huh?
《所罗门的钥匙》
"The Key of Solomon.
《破解圣殿骑士密♥码♥》
Solving the Templar Cipher."
罗里告诉你他把靴子藏在哪儿了吗
Did Rory tell you where he hid the boots?
罗里没有偷靴子 - 你太相信人了
Rory didn't steal the boots. - You are just way too trustin'.
很明显
Clearly.
沃特尼 1825年的时候沃特尼家族制♥造♥的
The Watney. Developed by the Watney family in 1825.
一把超大口径的小手♥枪♥
A large-calibre pistol in a super-small frame.
我的是双发的
Mine's a double-shot,
还多一个枪管 以备不时之需
extra barrel in case I need it.
我需要吗 马特
Will I need it, Matt?
我感觉你好像不只是想要
Something tells me you're after much more
靴子 是不是 副警长
than the boots, isn't that right, Deputy?
你的犯罪伙伴呢
Where's your partner in crime?
在农舍照顾她妈妈呢
Taking care of her mom at the farmhouse.
简 这里只有我
Just me here, Jane,
如果这是你的真名的话
if that is your real name.
警长想知道我有没有靴子的线索
Ah! Chief wants to know if I have a lead on the boots.
有吗
Do I?
所以你想怎么办 帅哥
So what are you saying, handsome?
想和两次射击冠军比赛吗
Gonna go against a two-time shootout champ or what?
我猜你已经拿到靴子了
I'm guessing you've already got the boots.
你想要的东西要更值钱
You're after something far more valuable.
我需要在十秒内得到答案
I need an answer in 10 seconds or less.
十 九 我手很稳
10. 9. I got a steady hand,
所以我会避免任何主要动脉的 但是... 六 五
so I'll avoid any major arteries, but... 6. 5.
最好不要到那一步 三 - 等等
... let's not let it get to that. 3. - Wait.
八七四呢 - 二 一
What happened to 8, 7 and 4? - 2. 1.
谢德
Shade.
谢德
Shade?
你不用关灯的
You know, you didn't have to hit the lights,
一切尽在我的掌控之中
I had it under control.
你欠图书馆一本书 帅哥
You owe the library a book there, handsome.
副警长简想动用私刑
Deputy Jane taking the law on her own hands.
拿着
Here.
是诺拉的短♥信♥ 全是大写
It's Nora. In all caps.
"立刻在监狱门口和我见面"
"Meet me in front of the jailhouse now."
你做了什么
What have you done?!
不能开保时捷越狱啊
You don't bring a Porsche to a jailbreak!
妈妈 进来 - 来吧 贝拉 进来 进来
Mom, get in! - Oh, come on, Bella! Get in! Get in!
她说或者他说...
She says or he says...
我们在更小的地方摆过更复杂的动作
We've done crazier gymnastics in smaller spaces than this.
油门 谢德
Floor it, Shade!
好了 来吧
All right, here we go.
好啊
Yeah.
我们得把你送回监狱
We have to take you back to jail.
我不同意 - 不 听着 我们有新线索
I disagree - No, listen. We have a new lead.
其实西部来的简想要宝藏
It turns out Wild West Jane is after the treasure.
我就知道她不可信
I knew she couldn't be trusted.
是啊 但现在因为你们干的事
Yeah, but now thanks to the stunt you two pulled,
我们没法告诉警长他的副警长有问题了
we can't tell the Chief that he's got a dodgy deputy
不然他会因为帮助和教唆罪逮捕我们的
or he'll arrest us for aiding and abetting.
等等 你是怎么把罗里弄出来的
Wait, how did you even bust Rory out?
我把我的安♥眠♥药♥
I lost some of my sleeping pills
放到了给警长的牛肉派里
in the steak pie that I gave the Chief.
我太爱你了
I love you so much.
我们有多长时间 - 他睡的超级沉
How long do we have? - Oh, he's sleeping like a baby.
天亮之前是不会发现罗里不见了的
He won't even notice Rory's gone until the sun rises.
计划是什么
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表