剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
so it took me forever to ask her out.
然后我们就一直特别低调
Since then, we've just been keeping it on the down-low.
一起开车来埃利斯维尔玩之类的
You know, day trips to Ellisvale, stuff like that.
然后你就给人家做大床了
And then next thing you know, you're making a sleigh bed?
谢德 这算不了什么
Hey, this is nothing, though.
为了她 我挨枪子儿也乐意
You know, I'd take a bullet for my girl, Shade.
能跟她在一起是我的幸运
I am one lucky son of a gun.
这地方确实不错
Well, it is nice here.
或许你在这里就找到家的感觉了
Maybe you found yourself a little slice of heaven.
我只希望安吉能接受我
Well, let's hope Ange thinks so.
毕竟我做过一些不太光彩的事
I mean, I know I've done some things.
我不想听 也不想知道
Ah, the less I know, the better.
诺拉知道才是最重要的
And Nora knows who you are; that's all that matters.
你说得对 不过...
Maybe you're right, but...
我知道你跟安吉关系铁
I know how tight you and Ange are, and I was thinking
要不你帮我美言几句
maybe you could put in a word.
你觉得我能说服安吉 你也太抬举我了
I'm flattered you think I could change Angie's mind.
她可是诺拉的女儿 - 诺拉的女儿怎么了
She is Nora's daughter. - What about Nora's daughter?
我刚才说
Oh, I... I was just saying
你俩来我们的梦中之家做客
how blessed we are to have the two of you here
实在是太好了
with us in our dream house.
这杯敬你们
Salute!
再给你倒点
More wine.
什么情况
What the hell is that?
来了 - 你好啊 罗里
Yes! - Howdy, Rory!
你好啊 警长
Oh, howdy, Chief.
我不是来唠家常的 抱歉
Not a social call, I'm sorry.
请你出来 - 怎么了
Step outside, please. - Yeah, what's up?
罗里·哈格罗夫 你被逮捕了
Rory Hargrove, you are under arrest.
我去 - 什么
Oh, come on. - What?!
什么罪名 - 我能想到一串罪名
What's the charge? - Well, I got a list in my pocket.
第一个就是抢劫
Right at the top, that would be robbery.
有什么证据吗 - 我现在
On what evidence? - Hey, for now,
只发现了一些巧合 比如说这栋房♥子
it's just a bunch of coincidences, like this house.
这栋房♥子怎么了
What about this house?
他们没告诉你们啊
Oh, they didn't tell you?
尼歇尔就是在这间阁楼
See, up there, in the attic,
找到了比利小子那双价值百万的靴子
that's where Nichelle found Billy the Kid's million-dollar boots.
难道只是个巧合吗
You think that's just a coincidence?
我们买♥♥下那栋房♥子
And the fact that we chose that house,
真的只是个巧合
that was a coincidence.
我在警局里等你们
Hey, I'll just meet you guys inside.
东西不是罗里偷的
Rory did not steal anything.
你知道吗 我们在这里坠入爱河
You know, we fell in love with this little town
也同时爱上了这座小镇
at the same time that we fell in love with each other?
罗里金盆洗手 为我付出了很多
It took a lot for him to hang up his apron.
妈 做屠夫不是他的唯一生计 - 我知道
Meat was never his only business, Mom. - I know that.
你怎么样 习惯吗
You OK? You comfortable enough?
还行 卡特勒警长给了我枕头
Yeah. Chief Cutler gave me a pillow,
不过里面全是石头
but I'm pretty sure it was FULL OF ROCKS!
他很怀疑你打的那通电♥话♥
He's suspicious about the phone call you made.
就是发现靴子被偷之前的那通
You know, the one right before the boots were discovered stolen.
我那是打给家具店的
I was just talking to the furniture store.
我是想买♥♥个床垫
You know, I've been thinking
让店家第二天送到
about delivering a mattress the next day
然后放在我跟你讲的那张床上
for that sleigh bed I was telling you about.
那你怎么不告诉他 他一问就真♥相♥大白了
Why don't you tell him that? Let him confirm your story.
那不就破坏给诺拉准备的惊喜了吗 绝不
And ruin Nora's surprise? No way! No!
你们演小侦探之前
You know, you should know something
我要告诉你们一个消息
before you try to play junior detectives.
靴子找到了吗 - 跟这个差不多
Someone turned in the boots? - Almost as good.
我们在镇政♥府♥外面的小巷里
We found the glass cutter used in the robbery
找到了劫匪用的玻璃刀
in the alley outside the town hall.
这么巧啊 - 上面有指纹吗
Well, that's convenient. - Find any prints?
正在处理中 - 肯定不是罗里的
Being processed as we speak. - They won't be Rory's.
你也应该检查一下展示柜上的血迹
You should test the blood on the display case too.
没这个必要 我已经抓到犯人了
I don't have to. I've already got the thief.
那你也应该不介意验一下吧
Then you won't mind proving it.
罗里 给他看看你的手
Rory, show him your palm.
安吉 不是我♥干♥的 - 我知道 所以你才要证明给他看
Ange, I'm innocent. - Yeah, I know. That's why you need to.
你干什么
What are you doing?
罗里 你是怎么切到手的
How did you cut yourself, Rory?
跟你没关系 - 亲爱的
None of your damn business! - Honey.
没事的 宝贝 我是清白的
Baby, it's fine. I'm innocent,
你们只要知道这一点就行了
and that's all anybody needs to know.
俗话说得好 "血不会说谎"
As the saying goes, "The blood will tell."
安吉 我真是谢谢你了
Thanks, Angie.
你拿到血液和指纹报告之后
Let me know when you get the results
告诉我们一声 - 我答应你
from the blood and the print. - You have my word on that.
谢谢你 谢德
Thanks, Shade.
适可而止吧
Hey! Hey! Come on!
妈 等等
Mom, wait!
你为什么要那么做
Why would you do that?
那是能洗脱罗里嫌疑的唯一办法
It's the only way to prove that Rory's not the thief.
说得没错 做血液检验对他有利
She's right. It's better to get his blood tested now.
你难道是担心报告的结果吗
Are you afraid of what might come back?
如果他是清白的 现场留下的血迹
Because if he's innocent, then the blood
就肯定不是他的 - 什么叫"如果他是清白的"
from the scene won't be a match. - "If he's innocent"?
他肯定是清白的
Of course, he's innocent.
他怎么会有罪
Why wouldn't he be?
是尼歇尔镇长的短♥信♥ 她想见我们
That's a text from Mayor Nichelle. She wants to see us.
那太好了 她可能有证明罗里清白的证据
Well, that's great. She probably has evidence to clear Rory.
我们快走 - 不行 其实她说只要见我们两个
Let's go. - Nah. Actually, she said just the two of us.
好的 我去恩佐餐厅给他买♥♥个牛肉派
OK, I'm gonna go to Enzo's to get him a steak pie.
他很爱吃
He loves those.
他应该饿坏了
He's probably starving.
你在诺拉和罗里第一次来
You've known Nora and Rory
埃利斯维尔时就认识他们了吗 - 是的
since they first started coming to Ellisvale. - I have.
罗里有什么让你觉得不对劲的地方吗
Was there anything about Rory that didn't sit right with you?
我听说他买♥♥♥房♥♥子是现金支付
I heard he paid for the house in cash,
但那也是合法的
but there's nothing illegal about that.
说实话 他们两个都是很好的市民
Honest truth is they've both been great citizens.
有人告诉我们他们买♥♥的房♥子 就是你发现
Who neglected to tell us they bought the same house
比利小子靴子的地方
where you found Billy the Kid's boots.
那完全是巧合
It is a big coincidence.
不过 原房♥主在遗嘱中捐出物品
But they took possession after the Historical Society
被历史学会收走在前
took possession of the house contents the owner
他们迁居在后
left in the will.
罗里仍有可能在出价前
Rory still could have known
就知道靴子的事
about the boots before he put in the offer.
确实 他痴迷于比利和靴子的故事
True. He is obsessed with Billy and the story of the boots,
但坦白说 我也是啊 - 哪个故事
but frankly, so am I. - Which story?
关于靴子是怎么最后留在农舍阁楼的故事吗
The story about how the boots ended up in the farmhouse attic?
当地传说 比利躲进埃利斯维尔前
Local legend has it that Billy pulled a major train robbery
曾犯下一起重大的火车抢劫案
before he holed up in Ellisvale.
你知道比利从火车上抢了什么吗
Do you know what Billy took from the train?
费城铸币厂当时在运输
The Philadelphia Mint was transporting
一批二十美元面值的金币
a fortune in 20-dollar gold pieces.
按今天的价位计算
In today's dollars,
谁知道呢 可能是无价的
who knows? It could be priceless.
但这很可能只是天方夜谭
But it's probably just a tall tale.
如果不是呢 他们后来找回黄金了吗
And what if it isn't? I mean, have they ever recovered the gold?
没有
No.
是不是可能有人偷了靴子
Would it be possible that someone stole the boots
觉得那是指引他们找到黄金的线索
thinking they might hold a clue to the gold?
可能鞋头里面塞了张藏宝图
You know, like maybe a treasure map shoved up in the toe.
周日前 我就找人检查过靴子了
I've had those boots inspected from here 'til Sunday.
如果里面有地图 我会发现的
If there was a map in them, I would have found it.
介意给我看下照片吗
Do you mind if I look at the photos?
当然可以
Of course.
这里皮革上写了什么
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表