剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
我在第二本书里写过
I wrote about it in my second book.
你算下 你的收藏
Well, how much would you say
值多少钱 - 四十幅...
your collection's worth? - 40 pieces...
近四百五十万
nearly 4.5 million.
也许目标不是你 而是艺术品
Maybe this isn't about you. Maybe this is about art.
毕竟搬走四十幅要花时间
I mean, 40 pieces would take time to move.
他需要我离开家
He needed me outside the house.
或者像现在 和我们在应急室
And now, with us in the panic room,
黑客觉得他可以慢慢来
the hacker thinks he can take his time.
而有了马特在外面...
And with Matt out there...
我们占了上风
We've got the upper hand.
谢德 我看到目标了
Shade. I've got your guy.
离我近吗 - 非常近
Am I close? - So close.
穿过左侧的门 他就在你前方约九米多处
Just go left through the door. He's 30 feet in front of you.
好的 现在下线了
All right. Going offline now.
他要做什么
What is he up to?
谢德 停下 停下
Shade, stop! Stop!
我们终于见面了
Finally, we meet face to face.
布赖斯...
Bryce...
佩内洛普直观公♥司♥的
from Penelope Intuitive.
你抓到我了
You got me.
莱拉打电♥话♥给你的公♥司♥求助 与此同时
Laila was calling your company for help, and, all the while,
其实是... - 您的友好社区技术向导
it was... - Your friendly neighbourhood technical wizard.
看看你 监狱问答都准备熟练了
Look at you. Prison handle all ready.
收手吧 布赖斯
Time to give up, Bryce.
谢德 马上离开那里
Shade! Get out of there right now!
你们真不该掺和进来
You really should've stayed out of this.
那根线是哪里来的 它连接的是什么
Where did that wire come from? What's it connected to?
是检查舱口
The inspection hatch.
布赖斯可以从内部接入房♥子的所有电线
Bryce has access to all the wiring in the house from the inside.
这到底是为什么
What is this, exactly?
那里的电量足够把一个人
There's gotta be enough power in there to shock someone
狠狠电一下了 - 是的
pretty damn good. - Yes.
我还把谢德直接指路到他身边
And I led Shade right to him.
你看上了她的艺术收藏吗
You after her art collection?
佩内洛普直观公♥司♥的工资少得可怜
Penelope Intuitive pay is crap.
而且几乎没有福利
Plus, like, zero benefits.
抱歉 - 向谁道歉
Sorry. - Sorry to who?
莱拉·马克斯顿必须承认她的所作所为
Laila Maxton has to admit what she does to people.
到底什么事 - 她给人们带来虚幻的希望
Which is what? - She gives them false hope.
现在轮到她体会什么是
It's her turn to feel that hope slip from her
弹指之间 希望破灭
sadly single fingers,
体会她的生活堕入深渊的
and the pain of watching her life
痛苦 - 不
circle the drain. - No.
这不可能 安吉 这个黑客...
It's not possible. Angie, the hacker...
就是欧内斯特·科尔曼 - 说得对
it's Ernest Coleman! - You're right.
这真的...不可能 - 你什么意思啊 布赖斯
It... it's not possible. - What are you saying, Bryce?
这可不是你该说的话
It doesn't even sound like you who's saying it.
除非...
Unless...
他和布赖斯是共犯
Unless he and Bryce are working together.
疯了吧你 你要干什么
Whoa, whoa. Are you crazy? What are you doing, man?
你有同伙 - 没有
You're working with someone else. - No.
站住 别走了 兄弟 - 你真想玩下去是吗
Whoa, whoa! Back up, man! - This is what you want, isn't it?
我问能不能关闭佩内洛普系统的时候
When I asked about shutting Penelope down,
布赖斯说整个系统都会关闭 对吧
Bryce said it'd shut down everything. Right?
没错 包括电力系统 - 能从这里关吗
Including the power, yes. - Can we do that from here?
操蛋
Damn it.
你还有夜视系统
You sprung for night vision.
靠应急照明 马特看不太清楚
With the emergency lighting, Matt won't be able to see much.
是的 不过布赖斯也看不清
Yeah, well, neither will Bryce.
而且谢德还有样他没有的东西
And Shade... has one thing that he doesn't.
咱俩 - 可恶 找不到人了
Us. - Damn. I lost him.
那家伙有点不对
Something's off with this guy.
因为他刚才想杀你
As in he wants to kill you?
就是这事 我觉得他没想这么干
That's the thing. I don't think he does.
我看到他了 那...
OK, I got him. Just...
等抓到他以后再说他怎么不对吧
put a pin in that until after you kick his ass. OK?
等下 别动 回到你来的地方
OK, wait. Stop. Back where you came from.
转身 从走廊过去
Turn around. Go down the hallway.
过右手边的门
Go through the door on the right-hand side.
停 到门右边去
Now stop. Get to the right side of that door.
他过来了
He's coming.
明白了 后面交给我
OK. I've got it from here.
行了 别动手
All right! Don't hurt me!
谢德
Shade?
在呢
Hey.
有人吗 说话
Hello? Hello, hello?
说话啊 人呢
Come on! Hello? Hello?
关了 说吧
It's off. We can talk now.
布赖斯在用房♥子里的摄像头向另一台设备
Bryce has been livestreaming the cameras
输出流媒体直播
in this house to another device.
关断电源的同时 信♥号♥♥也中断了
When we shut the power down, it killed the signal.
想到什么了 - 给我争取三十分钟
What is it? - Buy me 30 minutes.
赶紧行动
Go now!
布赖斯 在吗 听得见吗
Bryce? Hello? Can you hear me?
有人吗 说话啊 这特么...
Hello? Hello? Come on, what the...
在吗 回话
Hello?! Come in!
人在吗
Hello?
混♥蛋♥
Damn it!
这特么什...
What the...
回来 这里
Go back! In here.
他就在咱们后面 - 别开门
He was right behind us. - No! Don't touch the door!
布赖斯 还在吗
Bryce, are you there?
你还...你那边什么情况 没视频画面了
Are you... what the hell is going on in there? I lost visual!
嘘 他过来了 - 别
Sh. He's coming. - No!
莱拉 别动 - 咱们得逃出去
Laila, don't move! - We have to get out of here.
别杀她
Don't kill her!
别杀她 不到时候... - 我去
Don't kill her! Not yet... - So!
布赖斯一直就在替你做事吧
Bryce was a proxy all along, huh?
安吉 在吗 - 在 抓到他了
Hey, Angie. You there? - Yeah. You got him?
抓到了 你俩演技一流
Yeah, I got him. Nice performances, both of you.
布赖斯什么都招了 他打算戴罪立功
Bryce admitted everything. I think he's ready to make a deal.
你拿莱拉收藏的艺术品
So the promise of Laila's art collection was enough
诱使布赖斯替你干脏活
to entice Bryce to do your dirty work.
当我们发现他从房♥子里面向外实况转播
Well, once we discovered he was livestreaming a feed from inside the house,
就知道谁是幕后主使了
we knew who was really behind this.
她毁了我的生活
She ruined my life!
我失去了工作
I lost my job,
女朋友和公♥寓♥都没了
my girlfriend, my condo!
你就等着再进一次局子吧
Wait 'til you check out your new digs.
我还会再出来的
Well, I'll get out. Again.
但她会永远被人算计
But she'll always be trapped.
感到恐惧
Afraid.
带走吧 兄弟们
Take him away, boys.
好的 没问题 就在这里等你
Yeah. OK. I'll be here.
莱拉
Laila!
来啦
Hey!
感觉怎么样
How are you holding up?
找治疗师进行治疗
Well, I felt a lot better
现在感觉现在好多了
after I made my appointment with my therapist.
慢慢来吧 一点点好起来
It's gonna be a long road to healing.
这种病不能指望一次就好利索
You don't get over this kind of thing in one day.
肯定不行 只是如果你遇着合适的人
You sure don't. And if you have the right people in your life,
好起来会快得多
that road is a whole lot shorter.
欧内斯特这次罪名大了
Ernest is being prosecuted
因为又是针对我 是重复犯罪
with everything that they can throw at him,
能加的刑期基本上都加了
given that this is the second time that he's come at me.
这次轮到他在房♥间里感到恐惧了
He's gonna be in his own personal panic room
恐惧的年头可长着呢
for a very long time.
有意购置设备完备的智能住♥宅♥吗
Wanna buy a fully outfitted smart house?
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表