剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
No way. None of our girls would pull that crap.
我们互相照顾彼此
We look out for each other.
有多少首饰被偷了
And how much jewellery is missing?
一些耳环 还有项链
Some earrings, some necklaces.
有些是服装配饰 不过他们也偷走了几样真品
And some of it was costume, but they snagged some real ice too.
什么样的小偷会偷几顶假发和礼服
What kind of thief steals a couple wigs and gowns
却对真正值钱的东西视而不见呢
and leaves all this valuable stash behind?
在这签字 然后就好啦
You just sign right here, and we are good to go.
还有一件事
Oh. Uh, one more thing.
来了 要多少钱
Oh, here it comes. How much?
你误会了
Oh, nothing like that.
我们只是需要你把演出舞台
We just need you to move your performance stage
沿着小巷往西挪动个八米
27 feet west along the alley
好让应急车辆方便通行
to give better access to emergency vehicles.
没问题
That is not a problem.
这样的话...
In that case...
这是你的许可证 祝你的筹款活动顺利
Here is your permit. Good luck with your fundraiser.
艾萨克跟你们说清楚情况了吗 - 嗯
Oh! Did Isaac get you sorted? - Yeah.
小偷没有偷走所有财物 你不觉得奇怪吗
Doesn't it strike you as odd that not everything was stolen?
我只是觉得蛮幸运的
It just strikes me as lucky.
也许小偷在偷盗中途被惊动了
Maybe the thief was interrupted.
我们要跟你的员工们谈谈
We're gonna need to talk to your staff next.
要不从莫里斯开始吧 打这店开张起他就在这工作了
Maybe start with Maurice. He came with the place.
他待的时间比谁都长
He's been here longer than anyone.
马特等下 亲 我们等会再跟你碰头
Matt. We'll meet you over there in a minute, sweetie.
怎么了 - 我还想问你呢
What's up? - That's what I wanna know.
所以 有意思咯
So... dish.
不不不 我们只是工作同事
Oh, no! No, no, no. We just work together.
你还是个榆木脑袋呀
Oh. So you're still a dumb jock.
你疯了吗 - 真的吗
Are you out of your mind? - Oh, really!
瞧瞧 口是心非的人啊
Now who's the queen of denial?
马特 我不希望你和我犯同样的错误
Matty boy, I just don't want you to make the same mistake I did.
什么错误 - 多年自我欺骗
Which was what? - Cheat myself out of years
强颜欢笑 只因我不敢和我爱的人
of happiness because I was too afraid to tell the truth...
说出真话
to the people I loved.
单纯好奇 昨晚打烊后你去哪了
Out of curiosity, where were you last night after closing?
就和往常一样啊
Same place I always am...
和我女朋友一起躺在床上 祈祷她别再打呼噜
In bed with the girlfriend, praying to God she stops snoring
不然我就要疯了
before I go insane.
我想玩个小游戏
Hey, there's a little game I like to play.
柑橘香还是甜味
Citrus or sweet?
柑橘香 - 甜味
Citrus. - Sweet.
伊桑告诉我们
Uh, Ethan tells us
你是在这里工作时间最长的员工
that you've been here longer than any other employee.
有22年了 这里就像我的第二个家
22 years. It's like a second home.
那个...
So, um...
薄荷还是花朵
herbal or floral?
薄荷 - 花朵
Herbal. - Floral.
而且 我记得我之前开餐馆时
And, um, I remember from my restaurant days
酒保通常是打烊后最后离开的人之一
bartenders are usually one of the last ones out after closing.
确实 最后一场表演一点钟结束
Yeah, that's right. Final show ends at one.
等我洗完杯子 清点存货
If I do my wash down, run my inventory,
我两点到家就算走运了
I'm lucky to be out the door by two.
烈酒还是利口酒
Spicy or smooth?
烈酒 - 利口酒
Spicy. - Smooth.
为什么我一点都不惊讶呢
Why am I not surprised?
昨晚 你有没有
Last night, you didn't
恰巧看见什么可疑的人
happen to see anybody suspicious hanging around?
或许某个生气的客人
Yeah, maybe an angry customer?
我没觉得有什么不正常的
Nothing hinky I could spot.
寻常的客人 寻常的夜晚
You know, average crowd, average night.
我不介意承认 你们俩挺有挑战性的
Now, I don't mind admitting you two are a bit of a challenge.
好了 我想你们实话实说
All right. I want you to be straight with me.
非常好 - 好喝极了
It's really good. - It's delicious.
或许我该加到酒吧菜单上 就叫"相异相吸"
Maybe I'll put it in the bar menu. Call it Opposites Attract.
你们知道你们该和谁谈谈吗 香塔尔
Hey, you know who you should be talking to? Chantal.
她在西区有家变装夜店 叫塔夫绸
She owns Taffeta's. It is a drag club in the west end.
她有什么意见吗
What's her beef?
除了平常的西区东区对立之外
Well, beyond the usual east end-west end rivalry,
香塔尔最好的表演家跳槽来了这里
Chantal lost her best performer to this club.
她怕是不会太高兴
Bet she wasn't too happy about that.
她不久前还在这里大吵大闹呢
She was in here a while ago screaming blue murder.
看来我们要去西区看看了 谢谢
Guess we're heading across town. Thank you.
或许不是简单地抢劫
So maybe it wasn't just a simple robbery.
或许是香塔尔想要复仇
Maybe Chantal was out for revenge,
想要破坏伊桑的街头派对
trying to sabotage Ethan's street party.
有可能
Possibly.
我还是会让佐伊查一下伊桑的社交账户 看有没有黑粉
I'm still gonna get Zoe to scan Ethan's socials for haters.
我们估计也该查一下夜店的资金情况
We should probably check the club's financials too.
为什么 你觉得他在隐瞒什么吗
Why? You think he's hiding something?
我只是想全面一点
I just wanna cover all the bases.
就我们所知 伊桑有可能设计了抢劫
For all we know, Ethan could've staged the robbery
来骗取保险金 - 不是吧
to collect the insurance. - Oh, come on.
我知道他是你的朋友 但是... - 那为什么雇我们
I know he's your friend, but... - Why hire us then?
或许是要让自己的说法更可信
Maybe to make his claims look more legit?
当然了 我非常生气
You're damn right, I was pissed.
那个小戏精来这里求着想要工作的时候
That little diva could barely put one foot in front of the other
走路都走不好
when she came in here, begging for a gig.
在你给她的事业投资了时间和金钱...
And after you'd invested time and money in her career...
把她变成了明星表演者之后...
And turned her into a star performer...
我用尽了心血教她
Which took all of my Henry Higgins, let me tell you.
她却离开塔夫绸 去了伊桑的俱乐部
She left Taffeta's for Ethan's club.
她简直就是把我的心掏出来
Just ripped my heart out of my chest
碾成了渣啊
and bashed it to a thousand pieces.
所以你想复仇
So you wanted revenge.
这可以理解 - 听着
It's totally understandable. - Look,
我知道我趁着酒劲...
I know that I made a few...
威胁了她们 但是仅此而已
drunken threats, but that's all they were.
你确定吗 - 就当是咱姑娘间的悄悄话吧
You sure about that? - Just between us girls,
我也挺瞧不上我的脾气问题
I'm not proud of my outburst.
我最不希望的就是
The last thing I wanna do
让人觉得变装皇后都是贱♥人♥
is perpetuate a bitchy queen stereotype.
其实 自从那次不幸的事件之后
In fact, ever since that unfortunate incident,
我的美唇再也没碰过一滴酒
these luscious lips haven't touched one drop of alcohol.
真的吗 - 而且我最近在冥想
Really? - And I've been meditating.
你感觉不到我们心灵的...
Can't you just feel our hearts...
共鸣吗
resonating?
当然了 - 是啊
Sure. - Yeah. Yeah.
就确定一下 你...
Uh, just to be clear, you...
没有闯进伊桑的俱乐部吗 - 不可能的
didn't break into Ethan's club? - No way!
我现在满心都是宽恕和爱
I'm all about forgiveness and love now.
那个貌似不是很宽容啊
That doesn't seem so forgiving.
一步一步来 亲爱的
Baby steps, honey.
嘎嘎也不是一天成就出来的
Gaga wasn't built in a day.
所以你在抢劫当晚有不在场证明吗
So you have an alibi for the night of the robbery?
对啊 我在蒙特利尔 猎天才呢
Yeah, I was in Montréal, talent scouting.
有我们可以核实的证人吗
Any witnesses that we could check with?
当然了 雪儿 麦当娜 朱迪...
Oh, absolutely. Cher, Madonna, Judy...
那是蒙特利尔
oh, and it was Montréal,
所以现场起码有三个席琳
so you know there were at least three Celines. Heh.
我的天 她们不停地唱《我心永恒》
Oh, my God. Their poor little hearts just go on and on and on.
好吧 谢谢
All right. Thank you.
你们和利普斯谈过了吗 - 什么
You talked to Lips yet? - I beg your pardon?
名字是叫... 阿普卡利普斯
Professionally known as... Apocalips?
伊桑的DJ吗 - 不是我想八卦...
Ethan's DJ? - Now, I'm not one to spread gossip...
很好的想法 - 但我听说 那小子刚刚卖♥♥了车
Perish the thought. - But I heard that boy just sold his car,
照相机 甚至还卖♥♥了一部分黑胶唱片收藏
camera and even part of his precious vinyl stash.
听起来某人急需现金啊
Sounds to me like somebody needed some quick cash.
阿普卡利普斯先生吗 - 我猜猜
Mr. Apocalips? - Let me guess.
你们一定就是至尊神探了
You must be Dick. You must be Tracy.
差不多 伊桑告诉你我们要问你几个问题的事了吗
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表