剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
像亮黄色的金丝雀一样开口唱歌♥了
gonna be singing like a bright yellow canary.
显然你不是一个人干的
Obviously, you didn't pull this off yourself,
同伙是谁
so who was in on the racket with you?
坐牢比死了强
I'd rather be in jail than dead.
嗨 佐伊
Hey, Zoe.
我找到了运输闪电莱的车
I found the company that transported Lytnin's car
和所有佛罗里达车的公♥司♥: 经典越野
and all the Florida cars: Classic Cross Country.
原来是霍桑经典汽车公♥司♥
Turns out it's a shell corporation
旗下的空壳公♥司♥
owned by Hawthorne Heritage Cars.
妮古拉·霍桑可能去佛罗里达了
Nicola Hawthorne could be halfway to Florida by now.
我会向边境服务处发出全境通告
I'll get an APB out to Border Services.
我们要知道是谁在买♥♥这些毒品
We need to know who's on the buying end of these drugs.
我觉得她哪儿也不会去
Yeah, I don't think she's going anywhere.
这里还有她想要的东西 - 喂
There's still something here she wants. - Hey!
需要你的指纹解锁
I need your thumb print.
好了 开了
Yeah, that worked.
罗素 怎么回事
What the hell, Russell?
你知道我不该插手这些事的
You know I'm supposed to be kept out of this.
嗨 妮古拉
Hey, Nicola.
罗素♥人♥呢
Where's Russell?
怎么回事 - 一份关于...
What is this? - A proposal...
建立新伙伴关系的提案
for a new partnership.
我不懂你在说什么 - 别啊 妮古拉
I don't know what you're talking about. - Oh, come on, Nicola.
你偷了我的车
You stole my car.
我原谅你了 但... 你欠我的
And I forgive you. But... you owe me.
我什么都不欠你的
I don't owe you anything.
你欠某人...
Well, you owe someone...
还挺多的 我算了下
quite a lot, by my count.
勒索吗
Shakedown?
随你怎么说
If you like.
这事我可做不了主 - 那谁能做主
It's not up to me. - Then who's it up to?
很可能我们已经
Odds are we're already in
在和买♥♥家做生意了
business with whoever's on the receiving end.
贡恰罗夫家族不会和你们这类人做生意
The Goncharovs don't work with people like you.
俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮
The Russian mob.
所以我才不能
Which is why I can't have
让几个业余的给我搞砸
a couple of amateurs bungling it up for me.
我有一套体系
I have a system.
我只需要一个会拆开汽车
All I need is someone who can take apart a car,
找个地方藏几袋毒品
find a place to hide a
再把车子装好的人
few bags of drugs and put it back together,
我想你们没有这方面技能
which I imagine is not part of your skillset.
罗素♥人♥呢 - 你很快就能见到他了
Where is Russell? - You'll be seeing him soon enough.
妮古拉·霍桑 你因贩毒
Nicola Hawthorne, you're under arrest for drug trafficking,
参与谋杀未遂 车辆盗窃 和 老实说
accessory to attempted murder, car theft and, honestly,
肯定还有其他罪名 而被捕 - 我要律师
I'm sure a few other things. - I want a lawyer.
可以 罗素也有一个 正准备他的认罪协议
Yeah. Russell's got one too, working on his plea deal.
而且我告诉你 供出你是里面重要的一部分
And let me tell you, ratting you out is a big part of it.
蠢货
Stupid!
我猜搞定了 - 是的
I guess that's that. - Yeah.
你们两个总是这样吗
Is it always like this with you two?
差不多 - 第一次
Pretty much. - Never.
只有一件事还是说不通
There's just one thing that still doesn't make any sense.
那个波士顿招式和冰球有什么关系
What did that Boston move have to do with hockey?
冰球吗
Hockey?
没关系 那是酒吧打架...
Nothing. That was a bar fight...
对 - ...是谢德引战的
Yeah. - ... that Shade started.
我吗 明明是你开始的
I started?! You started that bar fight!
兄弟 你该去看看脑子了
Dude, you need to get your head checked.
这脑袋可灵活了 - 灵活吗
This thing is like a steel trap! - A steel trap?
是啊 - 兄弟 是你在波士顿引战的
Yeah! - Dude, you started that fight in Boston.
我才没有在波士顿引战 - 就是你
I did not start that fight in Boston! - You did!
布法罗那场可能是我引战的...
I might've started the fight in Buffalo...
我终于找到了 安吉 这是我的梦想驾座
I finally found it, Ange. It's the car of my dreams.
一九八四年英国名爵赛车绿色敞篷车
A 1984 British racing green convertible MG.
听上去真可爱
Wow. Sounds cute.
才不是可爱 是性感得要死
It's not cute. It's sexy as hell.
你想什么时候开我都借你
Mm! And I'll let you drive it whenever you want.
嗨 茱尔斯
Hey, Jules.
某人有个小秘密
Someone's got a secret.
想说什么 茱尔斯 - 我想给爷爷看
What are you up to, Jules? - I wanna show Grandpa
他的筹款简介... 他宣布参加竞选的时候
that his fundraising profile... I set it up when he announced
我设立的 现在一共...
he was running, and the current total...
恭喜 您已募捐得到6300加元
六千三百加元
$6300.
宝贝 太棒了 他肯定超兴奋
Oh, honey! That's amazing! He'll be thrilled.
是啊 我告诉过他大家会支持他的
Yeah. I told him people would support him.
我等不及想告诉他了
I can't wait to tell him.
我现在就给他发信息
I'll text him now.
她有天赋
She has a gift, you know,
让人们相信一切皆有可能
for making people believe anything is possible.
说起天赋(礼物)...
Speaking of gifts...
一本书...
A book...
...里面什么都没有
...with nothing in it.
这是本日记 内容由你书写
It's a journal, and you fill it.
写什么 - 你的感受
With what? - With your feelings.
所有的感受
All your feelings.
我们只是工作伙伴 没其他的
We're just business partners, nothing more.
不尝试才会后悔 安吉
You only regret the shots you don't take, Ange.
我们最好在邻居抱怨前出去
We'd better get out there before the neighbours complain.
走吧
Let's go.
我猜你是对的
So... I guess you were right.
我确实失控了
I was out of control, and...
...其实 被换队后
...actually, getting traded,
我就改了
it set me straight.
所以...
So...
谢谢你 - 客气了
Thanks. - Anytime.
我叫了些老队友
Listen. I, um, I called some of our old crew,
他们都会来以你妹妹的名义
and they're on board to play a charity match
打一场为肾病组织的慈善比赛
for kidney disease in honour of your sister.
真的吗 - 是啊
Seriously? - Yeah.
谢了 谢鬼影
Thanks, Shadow.
我一直挺喜欢你妹妹的 - 喂喂
I always liked your sister. - Hey. Hey!
什么意思 - 没什么
What does that mean? - Nothing.
姐♥妹♥们♥不能约 大家都知道
Sisters are out of bounds. Everybody knows that.
行
Right.
合作伙伴呢 或者说 你和安吉...
What about partners? Or are you and Angie...
不不不 没有
No, no, no. Nothing like that.
所以不介意我约她出去吧
So you won't mind if I ask her out?
算她是姐妹 不能约吧
Let's pretend she is my sister.
听起来你们两个在外面挺开心的
Sounds like you two are having fun out here.
你们在聊什么 - 呃...
Yeah. What are you talking about? - Um...
爸 - 喂 把那泔水收了
Dad! - Hey! You put that swill away.
我带了好东西 - 什么日子
I brought the good stuff. - What's the occasion?
感谢我冰雪聪明的孙女
Thanks to my brilliant granddaughter,
现在你们面前的是市议会的主要竞选人
you're now looking at a major player for City Council!
敬基层的支持
Here's to grassroots support!
日子就是大起大落
Ah, man! What a day.
前一秒还觉得自己走进了死胡同
Just when you think you're hitting a dead end, you know,
后一秒世界都开阔了
this whole other road opens up. So...
这里敬...
so here's to...
敬意料之外的冒险
here's to unexpected adventures, huh?
干杯 - 干杯
Cheers! - Cheers.
全新一集《私♥家♥侦♥探♥》 尽在下周四的Global
Watch an all new Private Eyes, next Thursday on Global.
我是安吉·埃弗雷特 这是马特·谢德
Angie Everett, Matt Shade.
给你们角色 下午的神秘谋杀案
Your roles, for the afternoon's murder mystery.
下周四 聚集了一群作家...
Next Thursday, a gathering of authors...
到头了 顶层只有一个房♥间
Your rise is over. There's only room for one at the top.
还说什么悬念
Wow! Talk about a cliffhanger.
...引发了一系列致命事件
...sets off a deadly chain of events.
接下来的三十分钟内... 你们中有一人会死
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表