剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
几年前的一天晚上 我走在下班回家路上
A few years ago, I was walking home late one night after work.
遇到了几个醉醺醺的肌肉男
Ran into a couple of drunk muscle heads.
他们想拿我当沙包
Yeah. They tried to use me
上来就想打我
as their own personal punching bag.
幸好 当时我很清醒
But, luckily, I was sober,
而他们都喝高了 所以我还应付得来
and they were high, so I was holding my own.
直到... 有人掏出了刀子
Until... one of them pulled a knife.
他拿刀割我这里的时候
As he cut me here,
我抬头 看到一个帅气的两百斤的男子汉
I looked up, and I saw this gorgeous 200 pounds of manliness
从街对面向我跑来
just running across the street.
伊桑 - 是的
Ethan. - Yeah.
他径直冲向那群人
Yeah, he plowed right into those guys
把他们打得鼻青脸肿
and just started beating the crap out of them.
他就是我的超级英雄
My own personal superhero.
警♥察♥来的时候 刀子已经被藏起来了
By the time the cops arrived, the knife had disappeared.
所以你们口说无凭
So it was their word against yours.
警♥察♥不相信伊桑只是见义勇为
The cops didn't believe that Ethan was a good Samaritan.
尽管我给他作证了 但警♥察♥还是指控他
Even with my testimony, they charged him,
还有另外两人 严重伤人罪
along with the other two, with aggravated assault.
那些人后来怎样了 - 谁知道呢
Do you know what happened to those guys? - Who knows?
都是四年前的事了 他们应该是在回拳馆的路上
That was four years ago, and they were just passing through
偶然经过那里罢了
on their way back to their one tooth town.
应该不是我们要找的人
So not likely suspects.
起码给了你和伊桑一个浪漫的邂逅
Well, at least you and Ethan had one hell of a meet-cute.
也是那天晚上唯一的收获
It's the one good thing to come out of that night.
我们很投缘 但开始只是纯友谊
We clicked. First, as friends.
伊桑跟我说 他的人生从某天开始焕然一新
Ethan said that one day, everything changed.
是因为遇见了你吗
Was that because of you?
他一直都知道自己是什么取向
Well, he always knew who he really was.
但很害怕面对自己
But it can be scary.
有时候 雏鸟需要的只是
You know, sometimes, a baby bird just needs
有人在它后面推一把 才能学会飞翔
a little nudge out of the nest before he can fly.
后来你们就一起经营这家店 对吧
And then, you both went in on the club. Right?
一开始 我们只是很单纯地在做生意
Starting off, we were strictly business.
生意蒸蒸日上 所以也没有必要
The club was doing well, so, you know,
把事情复杂化
why complicate things?
我女儿的电♥话♥ 我去接一下 不好意思
It's my daughter. I gotta take this. Excuse me.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
后来 我们日夜相伴 工作了几个月之后
You know, after a few months of working together day and night,
伊桑和我就...
Ethan and I sort of...
怎么说呢 - 你不担心吗
well, damn. - Weren't you worried?
恋爱会不会破坏...
I mean, that it would blow up...
你们的生意和搭档关系
the business, the relationship?
这都是人们编出来保护自己的借口
All poor excuses we use to protect ourselves
才能不去想更可怕的事 - 是什么
from the truly terrifying thing. - Which is?
是爱呀 小朋友
Love, babydoll.
是啊 老掉牙的话题
Oh. Yeah. That old thing.
我们现在比以往任何时候都亲密
You know, now, we're stronger than ever.
确实需要跨出一大步 不过
And it took a leap, that's for sure,
我的天老爷 不跨出那一步怎么可能收获幸福
but holy Barbara what we would've missed out on!
你明白吗
You know what I'm saying?
也许我... 不是个喜欢跨步的人
Maybe I'm just... not much for leaping.
你只需要相信你爱的人
Well, you just gotta trust that the one you love
会稳稳地接住你
will be there to catch you.
如果莫里斯不是死于仇杀
If Maurice's death wasn't a revenge killing,
我们就又回到了原点 也许他是因为
we're back to the idea that he may have known something
知道盗窃案的内♥幕♥ - 他知道的信息招来了杀身之祸
about the robbery. - Something that got him killed.
这是莫里斯的柜子
This is Maurice's locker.
如果里面有什么线索的话
Well, if there was a clue in there about the robbery,
现在也无影无踪了 - 也不一定吧
looks like it's gone forever. - Maybe. Maybe not.
艾萨克说莫里斯开的是辆蓝色轿车
Isaac said Maurice drove a blue sedan.
像那样的吗
Something like that one?
安吉 躲开
Angie, get down!
看见车牌了吗 - 只看见一部分
Did you get a plate number? - Just a partial.
追踪应该够了 看见脸了吗
It might be enough to track it. Did you see their face?
没有 只看见了金色假发
Nah, just a blonde wig.
至少我们是越来越接近真♥相♥了
At least we know we're getting closer to the truth.
虽然差点没命
Even if it gets us killed.
停车场的员工只记得 那人又瘦又高一头金发
All the parking lot attendant remembers is a lanky blonde.
说他被衣服上的亮片晃晕了
Said he was mesmerized by all the sequins.
出入口的监控录像呢
What about the security cam near the booth?
我看了 凶手是直接走到车里的
I checked it. The killer went straight for the car.
很娴熟地避开了所有摄像头
Avoided the camera like she knew it was there.
如果莫里斯车里藏着什么的话 她应该已经拿到手了
If Maurice was hiding something, she might already have it.
如果她拿到了 应该会弃车而逃
And if she does, she'll dump the vehicle.
我把我记下来的车牌号♥发给佐伊了 她已经在查了
I gave Zoe the partial plate number. She's already on it.
好的 哦对了 谢谢你
All right, good. Oh and, by the way, thanks.
谢谢我给佐伊打电♥话♥吗
For calling Zoe?
不是 茱尔斯跟我说 你对她和唐
No. Jules told me how supportive you've been
选举的事非常支持
of her and Don and this whole election thing.
我没出什么力 就是在事务所窗户上
I didn't do much. I just put up the poster
张贴了海报 还有...
in the agency window, and...
跟茱尔斯一起分发了传♥单♥
Jules and I handed out some flyers together.
而且很好玩啊
Besides, it was fun.
她很喜欢跟你在一起
She really enjoys spending time with you.
彼此彼此
Well, the feeling is mutual.
我甚至觉得我跟你们快是一家人了
By now, I almost feel like part of the family.
埃弗雷特 我们就是一家人啊
You are part of the family, Everett.
佐伊发来了短♥信♥
Oh. That's Zoe.
她问了交管局的朋友
She called in a favour to a friend at Traffic Operations.
有个摄像头拍到了那辆蓝色轿车
A camera just caught our blue sedan
十分钟前驶往市区一条小巷
heading through an alley downtown 10 minutes ago.
神秘的金发人的确弃车而逃了
So our mysterious blonde dumps the car.
可能差几秒咱们就抓到她了
Probably missed her by seconds.
这是我见过最干净的车厢
That is the cleanest interior I have ever seen.
好多酒保都有洁癖
Yeah, a lot of bartenders are neat freaks.
如果莫里斯在车里藏了什么 肯定找不到了
If Maurice was hiding anything in there, it's long gone.
好吧 假设我是凶手
OK. Say I'm our killer.
已经有好多目击者看到我了
I've already been spotted by a couple of witnesses,
我还开着一辆偷来的车
and I'm driving a stolen car.
那我就会想马上找一个隐蔽的地方
Yeah. I'd wanna change from Danielle to Dan
把女装脱掉 换成男装
as soon as I could find a blind spot.
比如说一条小巷
Like an alley?
石头 剪刀 布
Rock, paper, scissors.
小心点 里面可能有碎玻璃...
Be careful. Watch out for broken glass and...
腐烂的食物 有害废品 - 你想的可真多
rotting food, hazardous waste. - Your concern is overwhelming.
我还没说跟你头一样大的蟑螂呢
Oh, did I mention giant cockroaches the size of your head?
没有蟑螂 不过...
No cockroaches, but...
有个金色假发
I did find a blonde.
佐伊
Hey, Zoe.
达妮卡查到莫里斯的背景了吗
Did Danica find out anything about Maurice?
说他是个好公民 连张停车罚单都没有 抱歉
Says he was a boy scout. Not even a parking ticket. Sorry.
试一试总没错 - 有个好消息 但...
It was worth a shot. - But here's the good news. Or...
也不太好 其实应该是个坏消息
not good news. Actually, it could be seen as bad news.
取决于... - 佐伊
It depends... - Zoe.
好 这个酒保...
Right. Our bartender...
把信♥用♥卡♥的提现额度用光了
Maxed out his credit cards with cash advances,
还贷款了一万加元
and he recently got a loan for $10,000.
阿普卡利普斯说莫里斯刚买♥♥入了俱乐部的股份
Yeah. Apocalips said that Maurice just bought in to the club.
肯定是急需用钱
He must've needed some quick cash.
但他没赚什么钱
Guy wasn't making a fortune.
还有 他最近拖欠了给孩子的抚养费
Also, he was behind on child support payments.
借款需在批准后六个月内还清 否则将在截止日期强制执行还款
奇怪的是 他的借款只有六个月的还款期限
The weird thing is the bank loan only has a six-month term on it.
好像他知道马上要赚一笔钱似的
Like he was expecting a quick windfall.
如果盗窃案不是莫里斯干的
So if Maurice didn't commit the robbery himself...
也许他知道是谁干的
maybe he knew who did.
你们好 这下子我肯定做不完这顶假发了
Hello! Now I'm definitely not gonna finish this lace front.
想要二手的还是全新的
Something borrowed or something new?
从梅·韦斯特到席琳迪翁 什么发色我都有
I can do Mae West to Celine and every shade in between.
你肯定不是一个小气的变装皇后
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表